PDA

View Full Version : Fingernail Clipping Etiquette

Donger
03-07-2006, 09:50 AM
So, I was patiently waiting on a plane yesterday. That "paperwork" can take quite a while sometimes. Anyway, I noticed that my fingernails were in need of a trim. Naturally, I pulled out my clippers and began clipping away. Apparently, the gal next to me didn't like that I was doing it and called for the flight attendant. He said, "Ummm, sir, that's DISGUSTING! Will you please stop?" I told him that I would once I finished my other fingers. He muttered something under his breath and flittered away.

This wasn't the first time I've clipped my nails on a plane, but perhaps that's wrong? Do you ever clip your nails in a public place?

Bob Dole
03-07-2006, 09:53 AM
All the time. Why would you litter up your own house with the clippings?

Donger
03-07-2006, 09:54 AM
All the time. Why would you litter up your own house with the clippings?

Good point. Although I hadn't considered the waste issue.

sedated
03-07-2006, 09:57 AM
I've clipped them at work, right over a trash can.

although, I did borrow a co-workers clippers to do it, and half-way through I thought, "they probably think its gross that I'm using their clippers."

so I made a joke about clipping my toenails when I returned them.

I don't think it's that gross as long as it's over a trash can or something. leaving clippings everywhere is pretty gross. an ex-roommate of mine used to do that.

trndobrd
03-07-2006, 09:58 AM
That's pretty damn disgusting. Don't you have a home to do that in?

Phobia
03-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Yeah - it's moderately disgusting. Not that I haven't done it at work over a trash can before. But I generally try to reserve that as a pre-shower activity.

I wouldn't personally be disgusted but I can see how others might.

Saulbadguy
03-07-2006, 10:28 AM
I don't see how it is disgusting at all.

Katipan
03-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Were the pieces just flipping all over the floor and the plane or were you collecting them nicely to later dispose of?

Fat Elvis
03-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Why didn't you just scratch your ass and ask the chick next to you to smell your "butt finger?"

It is about the same kind of gross....

Iowanian
03-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Its only acceptable in public if you pull out your pocketknife and cut them down with it.

Dunit35
03-07-2006, 10:32 AM
I've seen grosser. But fingernail clippings are disgusting. My brother use to try to hit me with his because I would almost throw up.

Chief Pote
What waste....has anyone ever tried chewing on them? I mean after you clip them, it could be considered recycling. I'm down with that.

Otter
Anyway, I noticed that my fingernails were in need of a trim. Naturally, I pulled out my clippers and began clipping away.

That's my cue to take off my shoes and start popping blisters and peeling off dead skin, blowing my nose and setting down the used tissue on the center arm rest, breaking out the barf bag for some good ol dry heaves.

Let's see who has the stronger stomach.

In other words, do that in your bathroom, not in public.

Phobia
03-07-2006, 10:33 AM
You should be more organised with your time. I think you should have apologised.

pikesome
03-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Why didn't you just scratch your ass and ask the chick next to you to smell your "butt finger?"

I'm not sure how these two things are even in the same zip code. Clipping your nails is a personal bit of self hygiene, ass-picking is a smelly, nasty deed that shouldn't be shared even with your SO.

MahiMike
03-07-2006, 10:35 AM
You should have bitten them off and spit them at her.

chiefs john
03-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Disgusting

Iowanian
03-07-2006, 10:39 AM
She should have changed her kotex right there and placed it on the armrest, next to Otter's snotty rag.

The worst thing she did, was tattle to the Stewardess instead of just asking you to refrain from that activity.

You shouldn't feel bad though....You're be forever linked to her "One time I had to sit next to XYZ on an airplane" story for friends over a nice Zima.

Katipan
03-07-2006, 10:41 AM
I saw a girl change her tampon in a DJ booth.

Whats disgusting about that?

Phobia
03-07-2006, 10:41 AM
I don't see anything wrong with it at all. I empty my claustomy bag on the plane all the time. It grounds the plane for days.

Brock
03-07-2006, 10:43 AM
I see broads filing their fingernails in public all the time, but I don't get irate about it. You shoulda done your toenails too.

Dunit35
03-07-2006, 10:43 AM
I saw a girl change her tampon in a DJ booth.

Whats disgusting about that?

I could possibly ruin peoples days on here on a story I could tell about a buddy of mine and his ex girlfriend.

Katipan
03-07-2006, 10:45 AM
Whats the point of that post without a contributing story?

I could ruin people's days on here with a story i could tell about a midget and his donkey.

Otter
03-07-2006, 10:47 AM

I could ruin people's days on here with a story i could tell about a midget and his donkey.

Brad needed money for his meal plan, lay off.

Bob Dole
You people who are attempting to equate fingernail clippings with excrement and menstrual fluids are pretty messed up.

Dunit35

A midget and a donkey can't be as gross as this story. My buddy use to enjoy putting the tampons in for his ex. and also use to enjoy doing every sexual thing to her while she on her period.

Fine that's my story... :harumph:

Otter
03-07-2006, 10:50 AM
A midget and a donkey can't be as gross as this story. My buddy use to enjoy putting the tampons in for his ex. and also use to enjoy doing every sexual thing to her while she on her period.

Fine that's my story... :harumph:

Wow dude, you really need to work on your story telling skills.

Katipan
03-07-2006, 10:50 AM
That's not gross.

I knew a guy that would soak tampons in vodka while still in the appliactor and then insert the tampon into his ass.

Dunit35
03-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Wow dude, you really need to work on your story telling skills.

I've never been much of a story teller.

Dunit35
03-07-2006, 10:52 AM
That's not gross.

I knew a guy that would soak tampons in vodka while still in the appliactor and then insert the tampon into his ass.

OK...you got me on that one...I'm from a small town and nothing exciting ever happens.

Iowanian
03-07-2006, 10:53 AM
If I were the person sitting next to the Donger as he trimmed his nails, I wouldn't have said anything, unless he left them around or one flicked on me....then I'd have just sprayed a 1 finger Turbo Farmer blow at him and called it even.

Chics do gross stuff in public all of the time...Filing nails isn't much better than trimming, plucking your eyebrows...might as well wax your moustache while you're at it lady.

Brock
03-07-2006, 10:53 AM
You people who are attempting to equate fingernail clippings with excrement and menstrual fluids are pretty messed up.

And 3 inch long eyebrow hair. GROSS!!!

Phobia
03-07-2006, 10:54 AM

Do you know what gets under your nails every day? Besides, you lost a vote when you ceased all hygenic activity last fall.

Katipan
03-07-2006, 10:54 AM
What the hell do chicks do in public?

Iowanian
03-07-2006, 10:55 AM
If End is already resorting to that at his age.....he's a dedicated drunkaholic. I guess thats one way for him to pass the breath test at work....as long as he doesn't fart. The Russian Shift supervisor would smell out his gimmic for sure.

That's not gross.

Dunit35
03-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Yeah, what do chicks do in public that is gross?

phisherman
03-07-2006, 11:13 AM
fingernails aren't all that bad coming from a guy who doesn't wash his legs

bp

Bob Dole
03-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Do you know what gets under your nails every day? Besides, you lost a vote when you ceased all hygenic activity last fall.

Bob Dole didn't cease all hygenic activity last fall. Bob Dole still bathed daily until February 1.

SLAG
03-07-2006, 11:30 AM
I got yelled at at work for clipping my nails in the trashcan... Like I make sure my hands are more than 1/2 way in the trash can... now if i have to do it at work i just wait til my supervisors arent looking but i can see everyone looking around to see where those clipping noise is coming from.. hell one girl at work thought it was gross that i was going to drink the milk straight out of my 1/2 pint carton

Donger
03-07-2006, 02:31 PM
That's pretty damn disgusting. Don't you have a home to do that in?

Yes. I'm just not there very often. And, when I'm there, I'm not usually thinking about fingernails.

It's the airline's fault; if you make me sit on at the gate for an hour, I'm going to make use of the time.

Donger
03-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Were the pieces just flipping all over the floor and the plane or were you collecting them nicely to later dispose of?

No. I wasn't collecting them. They went wherever they went.

Donger
03-07-2006, 02:33 PM

Because my ass wasn't itchy.

Katipan
03-07-2006, 02:34 PM
thats pretty gross

Donger
03-07-2006, 02:34 PM
I see broads filing their fingernails in public all the time, but I don't get irate about it. You shoulda done your toenails too.

Ha! Hadn't considered that.

Hammock Parties
03-07-2006, 02:37 PM
You should have saved them and shoved them in her mashed potatoes later.

FYI the fact that fingernails even grow is horribly annoying. I hate clipping my fingernails. I generally feel the same way about hair growth and taking dumps. All of these things are inconvenient. I just might be the world's laziest person.

Donger
03-07-2006, 02:37 PM
thats pretty gross

You've never filed your nails in public?

shakesthecat
03-07-2006, 02:40 PM
No. I wasn't collecting them. They went wherever they went.

Classy

Hammock Parties
03-07-2006, 02:40 PM
I guess I'm waiting for the day when we can all have our brains transplanted into android bodies.

That will eliminate much of the inconvenience of the human body. Worldwide productivity levels will grow an an astonishing rate. As a species, we'll reach a level previously only dreamed of.

Amnorix
03-07-2006, 02:46 PM
I personally wouldn't be disgusted, but GENERALLY acts of personal hygiene are generally not to be done in wide-open public places.

Fingernail clippings have a tendency to fly around a bit, so if there are people sitting in close proximity to you, I'd say that's a definite no-no.

jspchief
03-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Is it as gross as some people are making it out to be? No, not really.

Is it impolite? Hell yes. Personal grooming should be done in private. A little manners go a long way.

Hammock Parties
GENERALLY acts of personal hygiene are generally not to be done in wide-open public places.

Is masturbation considered personal hygiene?

Amnorix
I guess I'm waiting for the day when we can all have our brains transplanted into android bodies.

That will eliminate much of the inconvenience of the human body. Worldwide productivity levels will grow an an astonishing rate. As a species, we'll reach a level previously only dreamed of.

Really it just means we wouldn't have to stop surfing for pr0n in order to get some sleep, doesn't it... :shrug: :hmmm:

Katipan
03-07-2006, 02:48 PM
You've never filed your nails in public?

Nope. What the hell for?

Amnorix
03-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Is masturbation considered personal hygiene?

Only if done in the shower...

Amnorix
03-07-2006, 02:52 PM
I generally feel the same way about hair growth and taking dumps. All of these things are inconvenient. I just might be the world's laziest person.

You're begging to have serious constipation problems when you're an old-timer... "Inconvenient"? Don't go for like 4 days or whatever and see how "inconvenient" it is....

Hammock Parties
03-07-2006, 02:57 PM
You're begging to have serious constipation problems when you're an old-timer... "Inconvenient"? Don't go for like 4 days or whatever and see how "inconvenient" it is....

Oh no, I fully realize the value in going regularly. Prolapsed rectum is a phrase I hope I never hear.

Donger
03-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Nope. What the hell for?

You don't fly much, do you.

I admit it. I was annoyed that the flight was delayed. Highly annoyed.

Katipan
03-07-2006, 03:05 PM
If it was for revenge it's not as gross :p

Gonzo
03-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Maybe the bitch took some shrapnel!

Lurch
03-07-2006, 03:42 PM

WTF? Gross? Only if you got poop under your finger nails. Otherwise, it's not gross. Pansies.

Taco John
03-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Gross.

Taco John
03-07-2006, 03:50 PM
This reminds me of the time my wife's gross uncle started picking his nostril hairs in my house and then pinch-brushing his fingers. Yeah, the nostril hair is going into the carpet, but WTF?

I imagine I'd be equally disgusted if some stranger sat next to me clipping his fingernails on a plane. It completely shows a lack of class and respect for others.

JBucc
03-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Every girl I've ever known has had to stop in a store or in the middle of the sidewalk to start filing her nails at some point.

sedated
03-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Filing nails and clipping nails ain't the same f*ckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same f*ckin' sport.

clipping nails leaves, well...clippings.

filing leaves virtually nothing.

the waste that is left behind is directly proportional to the level of grossness.

I wouldn't consider the act disgusting, but on a plane (or enclosed space) any passenger should have the right to stop someone from doing something that they consider inappropriate (within reason).

JBucc
03-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Filing nails and clipping nails ain't the same f*ckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same f*ckin' sport.

the waste that is left behind is directly proportional to the level of grossness.

I wouldn't consider the act disgusting, but on a plane (or enclosed space) any passenger should have the right to stop someone from doing something that they consider inappropriate (within reason).I know I'm just sayin

Donger
03-07-2006, 04:09 PM

I wouldn't consider the act disgusting, but on a plane (or enclosed space) any passenger should have the right to stop someone from doing something that they consider inappropriate (within reason).

Nonsense. Filed nails leave a potential airborne residue.

Donger
03-07-2006, 04:10 PM
It completely shows a lack of class and respect for others.

Yes. I'd say that's accurate.

Katipan
03-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Every girl I've ever known has had to stop in a store or in the middle of the sidewalk to start filing her nails at some point.

Thats a lie.

Or you know like 3 girls.

Taco John
03-07-2006, 04:14 PM

Not true at all... My wife refuses to do so in public. I found out that it was classless and disrespectful through her. I suggested she do her nails on the plane. She gave me a look that said, "You think I'm one of *those* types of people?" She explained to me just how gross that was, and after considering it, I think she's right. I don't want people taking care of their personal hygeine issues around me in a public setting. It's just gross.

JBucc
03-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Thats a lie.

Or you know like 3 girls.It's not a lie, just a bit of an exaggeration

Donger
03-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Not true at all... My wife refuses to do so in public. I found out that it was classless and disrespectful through her. I suggested she do her nails on the plane. She gave me a look that said, "You think I'm one of *those* types of people?" She explained to me just how gross that was, and after considering it, I think she's right. I don't want people taking care of their personal hygeine issues around me in a public setting. It's just gross.

And I found out from a gay flight attendant.

What about farting on a plane? Is that as gross?

sedated
03-07-2006, 04:59 PM
And I found out from a gay flight attendant.

What about farting on a plane? Is that as gross?

yes, because when someone smells an odor, there are particles of that substance going into your nose.

so, by smelling a fart, you are snorting that person's sh!t.

but, you gotta do what you gotta do. I won't sit there all uncomfortable just cause some snobby b!tch thinks its impolite to poot.

JBucc
03-07-2006, 05:12 PM
yes, because when someone smells an odor, there are particles of that substance going into your nose.

so, by smelling a fart, you are snorting that person's sh!t.

but, you gotta do what you gotta do. I won't sit there all uncomfortable just cause some snobby b!tch thinks its impolite to poot.You're also tasting it. I remember seeing somewhere that we each will eat a few turds in turd particles in our lifetime. Or something like that.

Calcountry
03-07-2006, 05:24 PM
So, I was patiently waiting on a plane yesterday. That "paperwork" can take quite a while sometimes. Anyway, I noticed that my fingernails were in need of a trim. Naturally, I pulled out my clippers and began clipping away. Apparently, the gal next to me didn't like that I was doing it and called for the flight attendant. He said, "Ummm, sir, that's DISGUSTING! Will you please stop?" I told him that I would once I finished my other fingers. He muttered something under his breath and flittered away.

This wasn't the first time I've clipped my nails on a plane, but perhaps that's wrong? Do you ever clip your nails in a public place?What the fug is it with you and hygiene anyway Donger? Seriously Dude. All you ever talk about is hygiene and sex? It must be a fetish with you or something. :shake:

Taco John
03-07-2006, 05:28 PM
What the fug is it with you and hygiene anyway Donger? Seriously Dude. All you ever talk about is hygiene and sex? It must be a fetish with you or something. :shake:

I always think the same thing whenever a new hygeine adventure from Donger pops up. It's like a virtual "Darby O'Gill and the Little People," except instead of Darby O'Gill finding adventure and thrills in the world of the little people, it's Donger finding wonderment and amazement in the world of hygeine.

FAX
03-07-2006, 05:31 PM
I strive to abide by the decency rule; if a lot of people think it sucks, don't do it in public.

I believe this applies to fingernail clipping as well as the unsolicited distribution of airborne turd particles.

FAX

Donger
03-07-2006, 05:32 PM
What the fug is it with you and hygiene anyway Donger?

Not true. I like oil threads, too. And an occasional slum session into the DC Forum.

Katipan
03-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I must have missed all the Donger sex threads.

Donger
03-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I always think the same thing whenever a new hygeine adventure from Donger pops up. It's like a virtual "Darby O'Gill and the Little People," except instead of Darby O'Gill finding adventure and thrills in the world of the little people, it's Donger finding wonderment and amazement in the world of hygeine.

ROFL

BTW, it's 'hygiene' not 'hygeine.'

Donger
03-07-2006, 05:38 PM
I must have missed all the Donger sex threads.

Too risque for you, my dear.

Donger
03-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Mer, clear your PMs.

Taco John
03-07-2006, 05:46 PM
ROFL

BTW, it's 'hygiene' not 'hygeine.'

eh. *shrug*

I'm not too concerned about the spelling of the word "hygeine." I'm suprised that it was even worth posting a smilie over.

Donger
03-07-2006, 05:49 PM
eh. *shrug*

I'm not too concerned about the spelling of the word "hygeine." I'm suprised that it was even worth posting a smilie over.

The smilie wasn't over the spelling error.

Taco John
03-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Go brush your teeth... :)

SLAG
03-07-2006, 05:54 PM

Floss your toes while your at it

FAX
03-07-2006, 05:55 PM
And don't forget to wash those legs.

FAX

Donger
03-07-2006, 05:59 PM

I did this morning. However, I'm traveling and I noticed that my travel toothbrush was covered in some kind of black material. It smelled like rancid cheese. But, since I know that brushing my teeth is very important, I brushed them with said brush anyway.

Donger
03-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Floss your toes while your at it

Toe flossing?

Donger
03-07-2006, 06:01 PM
And don't forget to wash those legs.

FAX

I did forget to do that this morning in the shower. Then again, I'm at a f*cking Holiday Inn Express and despite being in their "best suite," the f*cking shower head was not behaving properly.

SLAG
03-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Toe flossing?
Yes the Toe Jam Must be Cleared out by flossing or by orally removing the Toe Jam with you teeth

Donger
03-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Yes the Toe Jam Must be Cleared out by flossing or by orally removing the Toe Jam with you teeth

Thanks, but I just use my nail clippers. And that cool, little toe jam tool.

Psyko Tek
03-07-2006, 06:21 PM
what I wanna know is how did you get clippers on the plane?

have the terrorists won?

Donger
03-07-2006, 06:28 PM
what I wanna know is how did you get clippers on the plane?

have the terrorists won?

No. I'm just very persuasive.

Mile High Mania
03-07-2006, 06:31 PM
I haven't read all of the pages... but, it's kinda like sitting next to a person as they pick their nose. Nobody wants to see that, much less hear the clippers as they go to town on your nails.

Just do it away from others...

mike_b_284
03-07-2006, 06:38 PM
the fingers are all right, I am told its the toes that are gross to mess with in public. I have met lots of people who are disgusted by feet. I don't understand that.

Skip Towne
03-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Hey, Donger, your wife says Hi!

Donger
03-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Hey, Donger, your wife says Hi!

That's nice.

Skip Towne
03-07-2006, 06:50 PM
That's nice.
Yeah, she really hasn't been able to say much. She's had her mouth full.

Donger
03-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Yeah, she really hasn't been able to say much. She's had her mouth full.

She does like to eat.

Skip Towne
03-07-2006, 07:04 PM
She does like to eat.
She suuure does!

chiefs4me
03-07-2006, 07:53 PM
What the fug is it with you and hygiene anyway Donger? Seriously Dude. All you ever talk about is hygiene and sex? It must be a fetish with you or something. :shake:

ROFL

Donger
03-07-2006, 08:11 PM
She suuure does!

I'm relatively sure she doesn't like blowing wrinkly, old timer, beef jerky, however. But I could be wrong.

Donger
03-07-2006, 08:12 PM
ROFL

What amuses you?

Otter
03-07-2006, 08:13 PM
You don't fly much, do you.

I admit it. I was annoyed that the flight was delayed. Highly annoyed.

You might want to try complaining to the airline instead of annoying the person next to you who was also delayed.

Just a thought. :D

Donger
03-07-2006, 08:15 PM
You might want to try complaining to the airline instead of annoying the person next to you who was also delayed.

Just a thought. :D

She was an employee of the same airline. She was/is also fat.

chiefs4me
03-07-2006, 08:16 PM
What amuses you?

Well D.... it was directed at bunny, and I think he knows..:D

Donger
03-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Well D.... it was directed at bunny, and I think he knows..:D

Do share it with the group.

chiefs4me
03-07-2006, 08:21 PM
Do share it with the group.

but I don't want to...and I don't think you can make me..:D

Donger
03-07-2006, 08:22 PM
but I don't want to...and I don't think you can make me..:D

That's because you're a f*cking idiot. And, you never knew your Daddy.

Biologically speaking, anyway.

chiefs4me
03-07-2006, 08:26 PM
That's because you're a f*cking idiot. And, you never knew your Daddy.

Biologically speaking, anyway.

ROFLROFL Talk about some mood swings.....ROFL

Donger
03-07-2006, 08:38 PM
ROFLROFL Talk about some mood swings.....ROFL

My mood is constant, unless I'm on an airplane. Which I'm not presently.

And I'd wager that you're an idiot regardless of my present location.

sedated
03-07-2006, 08:44 PM
could it be...is that Maynard in your avi, donger?

Donger
03-07-2006, 08:46 PM
could it be...is that Maynard in your avi, donger?

No. It's chiefs4me.

sedated
03-07-2006, 08:56 PM
No. It's chiefs4me.

the bald thing doesn't surprise me.

chiefs4me
03-07-2006, 08:59 PM
My mood is constant, unless I'm on an airplane. Which I'm not presently.

And I'd wager that you're an idiot regardless of my present location.

ROFL

Donger
03-07-2006, 09:00 PM
ROFL

That's pretty much what was expected, sans a rolleyes of course.

chiefs4me
03-07-2006, 09:10 PM
That's pretty much what was expected, sans a rolleyes of course.

ah poor baby......:banghead::deevee: is that better???:D

Donger
03-07-2006, 09:12 PM
ah poor baby......:banghead::deevee: is that better???:D

Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

Calcountry
03-07-2006, 09:17 PM
I did this morning. However, I'm traveling and I noticed that my travel toothbrush was covered in some kind of black material. It smelled like rancid cheese. But, since I know that brushing my teeth is very important, I brushed them with said brush anyway.All right, who the fug is the wise guy that told Donger that?

:p

chiefs4me
03-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

i don't have a boat..:(

Calcountry
03-07-2006, 09:20 PM
What amuses you?Its always feigned ignorance with you too. :D

Dude, the mods could change your name to goatcheese and I would still be able to tell it was you.

chiefs4me
03-07-2006, 09:20 PM
All right, who the fug is the wise guy that told Donger that?

:p

ROFL.........hey bunny, how's those sharks.....ROFL we just scored on a penalty shot, kicking some oiler butt....:D

Calcountry
03-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Well D.... it was directed at bunny, and I think he knows..:DNow what the fug did you drag me into? :shrug:

Donger
03-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Oh oh. bunny and chiefs4me have joined forces.

Calcountry
03-07-2006, 09:24 PM
ROFL.........hey bunny, how's those sharks.....ROFL we jsut scored on a penalty shot, kicking some oiler butt....:DThey suck this year, plain and simple. I haven't watched a full 3 period game all year, the suckage is so bad.

Can't wait for the baseball season though. 20 game package is burning a hole in my pocket.

Calcountry
03-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Oh oh. bunny and chiefs4me have joined forces.My best Donger voice on/ What are you talking about?

Donger
03-07-2006, 09:26 PM
My best Donger voice on/ What are you talking about?

It's horny.

Calcountry
03-07-2006, 09:28 PM
It's horny.:eek:

Donger
03-07-2006, 09:30 PM
:eek:

Just close your eyes and let it finish. Trust me.

PastorMikH
03-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Bit late on this one, but I'd imagine the pair on the plane would have a real fit when I chew one off, then do that little dry spit thing and send the chewed nail flying to the ground.

Calcountry
03-07-2006, 09:36 PM
Just close your eyes and let it finish. Trust me.Once again, I don't know what you are talking about?

chiefs4me
03-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Once again, I don't know what you are talking about?

pay him no mind, he's trying to be funny....:D

Donger
03-08-2006, 08:08 PM
"So, did you have to get two comp tickets for this flight?"

No. But she was eating Doritos loudly and sucking the remainder off her fingers.

KCChiefsMan
03-08-2006, 10:18 PM
I would say no to doing that in public. I would not want to sit next to someone on a plane while they were clipping their fingers...and I would never let someone borrow my clippers either...gross! just do it at home for Christ sakes!

KCChiefsMan
03-08-2006, 10:19 PM
I would say no to doing that in public. I would not want to sit next to someone on a plane while they were clipping their fingers...and I would never let someone borrow my clippers either...gross! just do it at home for Christ sakes!