PDA

View Full Version : Sons and Daughters

Kclee
03-07-2006, 08:19 PM
Anyone watching? It's pretty good, and it has an Arrested Development like humor.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
03-07-2006, 10:25 PM
No, but I tivo'd it. Thought it looked good. I will give it a shot

Of course I thought "Crumbs" (http://www.metacritic.com/tv/shows/crumbs) (Jane Curtain and and William Devane) looked good to and it was torture.

ZootedGranny
03-07-2006, 10:27 PM
It looked like a bootleg Curb Your Enthusiasm trying too hard to be edgy, but I still wanted to check it out.

HeadArrow
03-07-2006, 10:57 PM
I thought it was damn funny. Gotta love a guy trying to put a wrench in a closet!

CosmicPal
03-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Damn good show.

Man, Dee put on quite a good job showing her emotions in the bowling alley scene. It was heartbreaking.

Very funny show....dysfunctional, racy, and smart.

Kclee
03-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Damn good show.

Man, Dee put on quite a good job showing her emotions in the bowling alley scene. It was heartbreaking.

Very funny show....dysfunctional, racy, and smart.

I didn't know if I would like it, but it's really good. I liked when the two guys kept pointing at each other and the one guy says quit pointing at me and the other ( the O face guy from Office space) makes the shocker with his hand and says I'll give you the shocker! As of now it's a definet TIVO show.

MOhillbilly
03-08-2006, 12:11 PM
i didnt like it, nor did i find it org.

just another spinoff.

but ill probably give it another shot.

TNTEICHER
03-08-2006, 12:25 PM
I tivo'd it. I watched half of it and deleted it. It's a pure stinker. :shake:
I also thought Crumbs looked good. It's ok but not great.

kepp
03-08-2006, 12:31 PM
I tivo'd it but haven't watched it yet. I decided to tivo it when I saw a commercial where the father was having a "talk" with his son:

"...it says in Leviticus, 'You shalt not girate your hips like the sows of the fields.'"

Seems like its got about a 50/50 shot.