PDA

View Full Version : Turkish All Fours Walking People

FAX
03-08-2006, 07:45 PM
I was wondering if anyone has heard of the Turkish family that cannot walk upright, so I created a brand new, interesting thread entitled, "Turkish All Fours Walking People". Sorry if re-post. Sorry if dumb post.

Has anyone heard of these people? If not, I have included a convenient link for additional information.

Turkish All Fours Walking People Link (http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/060221_unertanfrm.htm)

Why do you suppose this is? Could it be that they are genetic throw-backs to our apish ancestors? Or, did aliens interbreed with Neanderthals and these people are descended from another line? Do you think that they are also afraid of fire? And, why haven't we heard about them before? Do you think that their son would make a decent interior offensive lineman?

FAX THE FAN OF THE TURKISH ALL FOURS WALKING PEOPLE

Ultra Peanut
03-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Most likely, it's just that they're retarded and never learned to walk properly. Physiologically, they don't have differences that would indicate they were designed for walking like this.

seclark
03-08-2006, 08:48 PM
i have walked like that.
alas, to the best of my knowledge, i am not turkish
sec

FAX
03-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Most likely, it's just that they're retarded and never learned to walk properly. Physiologically, they don't have differences that would indicate they were designed for walking like this.

Perhaps that is the reason, Mr. Ultra Peanut. But, I've known a number of mentally challenged individuals including a gentleman who believed that he was receiving communications from outer space via the electrical grid in Los Angeles. And, none of those persons were limited to ambulating on all fours.

Has anyone known a mentally deficient soul who had this particular condition?

FAX

FAX
03-08-2006, 09:04 PM
I would just like to pause for a moment in order to thank Mr. Ultra Peanut and Mr. seclark for posting on my thread.

FAX

seclark
03-08-2006, 09:10 PM
I would just like to pause for a moment in order to thank Mr. Ultra Peanut and Mr. seclark for posting on my thread.

FAX
no problem...i'm all for quality posts. keep raising the bar. fax.
sec

listopencil
03-08-2006, 09:10 PM
FRAUD.

FAX
03-08-2006, 09:36 PM
FRAUD.

Interesting point, Mr. listopencil. I had not considered this possibility. Sounds like grist for a Mr. RainMan poll.

"How much money would you accept to have you, your wife, and children crawl around on all fours for months so that a scientist could manufacture evidence that you and your relatives are examples of reverse evolution and so the press could take videos and photographs that would be published in scientific journals and broadcast tv, keeping in mind that no one in your family could ever stand up at any time for any reason whatsoever?"

FAX

Rain Man
03-08-2006, 09:36 PM
A true quadrupedal human could be a great running back in the NFL. Talk about a low center of gravity...

seclark
03-08-2006, 09:40 PM
A true quadrupedal human could be a great running back in the NFL. Talk about a low center of gravity...
as long as he can carry the ball in his...
sec

Boozer
03-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Interesting point, Mr. listopencil. I had not considered this possibility. Sounds like grist for a Mr. RainMan poll.

"How much money would you accept to have you, your wife, and children crawl around on all fours for months so that a scientist could manufacture evidence that you and your relatives are examples of reverse evolution and so the press could take videos and photographs that would be published in scientific journals and broadcast tv, keeping in mind that no one in your family could ever stand up at any time for any reason whatsoever?"

FAX

Who said they have to do it for months at a time for the "scientists" to manufacture this fraud? Also, if I'm a family in the Turkish BFE, the going rate is probably lower than an American major metropolitan area.

Rain Man
03-08-2006, 09:52 PM
I suspect that this is just Greek propaganda. They're still mad about that whole Cyprus thing.

FAX
03-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Who said they have to do it for months at a time for the "scientists" to manufacture this fraud? Also, if I'm a family in the Turkish BFE, the going rate is probably lower than an American major metropolitan area.

Great Gobs Of Weapons Of Mass Destruction, Mr. Boozer!

Please note that I never said the "scientist" offered them a major metropolitan area. You're right, of course, it was probably a lot less. Anyway, I am attempting to indicate that the idea of a fraud in this circumstance sounds like one of Mr. RainMan's hypothetical polls.

Nevertheless, to address your points.

1. Nobody ever really said they do it for months at a time. I can locate no facts to back up this statement as set forth in the hypothetical, hypothetical poll.

2. I have no idea as to whether or not the person who went public with these findings is, in fact, a real, actual, bone-fide, for sure scientist.

3. I would participate in the fraud in a heartbeat for a major metropolitan area. I'm less certain about Mrs. FAX's willingness to go along with it, though.

FAX

JBucc
03-08-2006, 10:06 PM
So the legends are true...