PDA

View Full Version : Police Blotter

CosmicPal
03-09-2006, 01:12 PM
From our local community paper- thank gawd I've never done anything this incredibly stupid.

Glendale police responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident...According to police reports, witnesses told police a man driving a green SUV had collided with a parked car and a post while driving in a parking lot...Officers noticed the vehicle was badly damaged and that a "club" security device was still locked to the steering wheel.

A witness told police he heard a loud noise and saw a man stumble away from the SUV and enter a nearby apartment after the collision. Officers contacted the man who told them that he had been drinking heavily, but that he was going to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting later that day. The man also told officers he was sorry for crashing the SUV and that all he was trying to do was drive to McDonald's for a cheeseburger and then return home to watch NASCAR on TV, but for some reason the SUV would not steer correctly. Glendale police arrested the man.

Are you fuggen serious? This guy was so drunk he tried to drive the vehicle with the "club" locked to his steering wheel?? :shake:

mike_b_284
03-09-2006, 01:20 PM
Then he told the cops what happened? I would be able to come up with something better than that.

SLAG
03-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Then he told the cops what happened? I would be able to come up with something better than that.

I thought there was a no more planet at work rule?

Bugeater
03-09-2006, 01:42 PM
This guy obviously didn't get the memo that The Club is worthless.