PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Pryce signs with Baltimore

melbar
03-11-2006, 09:29 PM
The rich get richer. :shake: Can we just nibble at one of these Defensive studs?! Just what Baltimore needs , a defensive star.Meanwhile the Chiefs dont have 1 :banghead: :cuss: :deevee:

Iowanian
03-11-2006, 09:33 PM
IF Pryce was such a "stud"....Denver wouldn't have let him go.

He slipped alot, and had trouble staying on the field.

melbar
03-11-2006, 09:34 PM
sorry I got all upset and forgot to list the details...
per KFFL 5 years 25 million 10 million guaranteed.

melbar
03-11-2006, 09:35 PM
IF Pryce was such a "stud"....Denver wouldn't have let him go.

He slipped alot, and had trouble staying on the field.

He was let go because he would have counted 8 million against the Cap, and he sure tore through out stup line last year.

stevieray
03-11-2006, 09:36 PM
sorry I got all upset and forgot to list the details...
per KFFL 5 years 25 million 10 million guaranteed.

ten million?

the fans are getting ripped off.

It gets harder and harder every year to support it.

Iowanian
03-11-2006, 09:39 PM
They can have him....He's a Roll player at this point as far as I'm concerned.

Hammock Parties
03-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Pryce is washed up. I'm just sorry his overrated ass has left the AFC West. I know John Welbourn enjoyed smacking his bitch up.

Dunit35
03-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Good, good. Baltimore defiantely overpaid for his ass.

beer bacon
03-11-2006, 10:28 PM
He was let go because he would have counted 8 million against the Cap, and he sure tore through out stup line last year.

From reading Denver boards, the only really good game Pryce had last season was that game against us at Denver. Evidently, he wasn't his usual dominating self outside of that.

Frankie
03-12-2006, 01:05 AM
They can have him....He's a Roll player at this point as far as I'm concerned.
Especially at that price.

(No pun intended)

DJ's left nut
03-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Yeah, other than the complete ass beating he hung on us in the first game, Pryce was pretty much a non-entity.

I also wonder how much of that Pryce game was a result of Shields not being close to up to speed yet. He looked awful in that game.

the Talking Can
03-12-2006, 02:12 AM
Pryce sucks...he never shows up when it matters.....he isn't worth $5...

DaWolf
03-12-2006, 04:01 AM
Good, good. Baltimore defiantely overpaid for his ass.
Most teams did overpay yesterday. Money was flowing like crazy...

Taco John
03-12-2006, 04:23 AM
Pryce would be an upgrade on your line, but you don't want to pay him what Baltimore paid him.

DaWolf
03-12-2006, 08:18 AM
Pryce would be an upgrade on your line, but you don't want to pay him what Baltimore paid him.
Oprah would be an upgrade on our line. As long as Hicks is starting there's not much else to say...

Rain Man
03-12-2006, 11:17 AM
As long as players leave Denver, I'm happy.

Hammock Parties
03-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Oprah would be an upgrade on our line. As long as Hicks is starting there's not much else to say...

Pryce wasn't that much more productive than Hicks the last two years.

dj56dt58
03-12-2006, 02:47 PM
The rich get richer. :shake: Can we just nibble at one of these Defensive studs?! Just what Baltimore needs , a defensive star.Meanwhile the Chiefs dont have 1 :banghead: :cuss: :deevee:
We don't have 1? I'd take Allen over Pryce any day

craneref
03-12-2006, 02:50 PM
I sure hope Pryce plays offense, becasue that is what Baltimore was lacking last year. I think Pryce is a decent D lineman, but I am not sure I would have paid him that much if I ALREADY had a "D", but I guess that and the fact I don't have 500 million dollars is the reason I don't own a NFL team, :-) GO CHIEFS

Cormac
03-12-2006, 08:43 PM

What the hell? Baltimore's D is a sinking ship. If I was a Balt fan I'd be pissed about overpaying for an aged over-rated vet. Besides they just lost Anthony Weaver and Kemoeatu. Ray Ray wants a new deal, or to be dealt (last I heard). They are a shadow of their former selves. I wouldn't be surprised if our D was better than Baltimore's D next year.

Frankie
03-12-2006, 08:58 PM
What the hell? Baltimore's D is a sinking ship. If I was a Balt fan I'd be pissed about overpaying for an aged over-rated vet. Besides they just lost Anthony Weaver and Kemoeatu. Ray Ray wants a new deal, or to be dealt (last I heard). They are a shadow of their former selves. I wouldn't be surprised if our D was better than Baltimore's D next year.
I actually agree with this post.

melbar
03-12-2006, 09:17 PM
If I'm not mistaken Baltimore was still a top 5 defense last year after a slow start.

melbar
03-12-2006, 09:19 PM
We don't have 1? I'd take Allen over Pryce any day
I stand corrected . We have 1. :shake: