PDA

View Full Version : How come all my teams get screwed?

ChiefsCountry
03-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Seriousally it seems like all my teams get screwed all the f***ing time. Bears not getting in the NCAA was a shot in the nuts. Chiefs always do it me. God help me with the Royals. :cuss: :banghead: :cuss:

Rain Man
03-12-2006, 07:52 PM
You seem to be the common denominator.

Mr. Laz
03-12-2006, 07:53 PM
How come all my teams get screwed?

The lord has judged you and found you unworthy.

morphius
I thought it was me, but my Av's have actually won some championships.

Stuckinbama
The simple answer is that you're cursed.

Phobia
03-12-2006, 08:07 PM
How you been, Ed? Long time, man.

luv
03-12-2006, 08:08 PM
You seem to be the common denominator.
Yeah, we should ban him from being a Chiefs fan. And Bears. I couldn't care less about the Royals losing, though. :p

Skip Towne
03-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Quit rooting for shitty teams. It's a self fulfilling prophesy

Pitt Gorilla
03-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Seriousally it seems like all my teams get screwed all the f***ing time. Bears not getting in the NCAA was a shot in the nuts. Chiefs always do it me. God help me with the Royals. :cuss: :banghead: :cuss:
Does SMS have a BB? I was going to offer my condolences.

ChiefsCountry
03-12-2006, 08:44 PM
Does SMS have a BB? I was going to offer my condolences.

letsgobears.com

Stuckinbama
03-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Phobia - What's up?

I have been bouncing all over the globe the past couple of years because of my job. Things have been slow for the past couple of months so I've been home trying to catch up on things. Unfortunately, the overseas stuff starts up again in early June and won't stop again until mid-October.

Adept Havelock
03-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Karma?

Saulbadguy
03-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Missouri State really didn't deserve to get in IMO.

Oxford
03-14-2006, 01:22 PM
Missouri State really didn't deserve to get in IMO.

??? RPI=21.

The yardstick canonized by the NCAA selection committee, says they should be there. They fulfilled the criteria given by the committee for Mid-Major universities to be in consideration for an at-large berth. But when the committee votes, they will not reveal the vote, or the analysis they used to determine what teams were in consideration for the at-large berths.

So in reality, only the teams that they want in get in. The RPI is just a convienient straw man to hide behind. It is really all BS.

Now, did they shoot themselves in the foot with the opening round game, (YES). However, Air Force lost to a lesser rated team in the first round and Air Force has a higher (worse) RPI, and made the NCAA.

Yes, they did get jobbed.

Now they need to win the NIT, and every game should have signs carried by the Bear fans stating that the RPI is BS.

jidar
03-14-2006, 01:29 PM
I heard on the radio, and maybe I didn't hear this right, but I thought they said that Missouri State ended up with the best RPI ever for a team to not get in.

Oxford
03-14-2006, 05:27 PM
Thats right. NO team with an RPI of 21 has ever missed the tournament.
The scuttlebutt is that the NCAA would not give the Valley 5 teams in the tournament, but of course they will tell you that they don't care what conference any team plays in.

philfree
03-14-2006, 05:39 PM

I don't know but How come cowboys where their names on the back of their belt?

So the Bikers know who their screwin!

PhilFree:arrow: