PDA

View Full Version : play sports?

CHENZ A!
03-14-2006, 04:24 AM
Any Chiefs planeteers play ball?

I play basketball every nice day, also am in a rec league. About to be in a rec flag football league. I'd love to find a softball league to play in this summer, if any of you guys need a player, I ain't no slouch.

Dunit35
03-14-2006, 04:41 AM
I might be playing in a softball league with my brother in Oklahoma and I will definately be playing flag in Oklahoma this fall.

Kraut
03-14-2006, 05:57 AM
Every Sunday night I play. Now that it is coming close to warming up I will play more times a week.

wutamess
03-14-2006, 08:30 AM
It would really help if you said what city. I play everydamn thing outside. Play Bball on Thursdays...

Even had a lot of planeteer flag football games which we'll be starting back up shortly (Saturday or Sunday afternoons).

Play in 2 softball leagues in the spring summer & fall.

Phobia
03-14-2006, 08:33 AM
I play everything Roger plays - with Roger most of the time. But I'm horrible at basketball. The only reason I subject myself to that much humiliation is for the exercise. I doubt I'll be invited to play basketball again.

I also have been known to play some volleyball. I'm much better at volleyball than basketball.

JBucc
03-14-2006, 08:36 AM
I play basketball sometimes. I'm kinda tall so people just assume I'm good at it. But really I have no inside moves and am a really streaky shooter. I'll hit a couple threes and then hit nothing the rest of the game.

Sully
03-14-2006, 08:44 AM
Play in Volleyball leagues, trying to get into a flag football league, and next year, when I hit my target weight, I'll start taking adult hockey lessons.

seclark
03-14-2006, 08:49 AM
don't play any more, but i volunteer to clean the gym floors a couple nights a week.

for the love of mary, clean your frickin shoes...you know who you are.
sec

sedated
03-14-2006, 09:04 AM
I play basketball; love basketball.

but my friends are all big pussies and just wanna sit inside and do nothing.

I'd love to find some people in KC that wanna play.

I got a corporate challenge coming up and need to practice.

Saulbadguy
03-14-2006, 09:06 AM
I play with myself.

Dunit35
03-14-2006, 09:08 AM
I play with myself.

Don't get injured

wutamess
03-14-2006, 09:56 AM
I play everything Roger plays - with Roger most of the time. But I'm horrible at basketball. The only reason I subject myself to that much humiliation is for the exercise. I doubt I'll be invited to play basketball again.

I also have been known to play some volleyball. I'm much better at volleyball than basketball.

Yeah Phil, even though you remind me of Stillers' best friend in Along Came Polly [LET IT RAIN!!!] you're still invited to play. Same bat time same bat channel.

sedated
03-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Yeah Phil, even though you remind me of Stillers' best friend on 50 first dates [LET IT RAIN!!!] you're still invited to play. Same bat time same bat channel.

I think you meant along came polly...

and that was Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
"I just sharted, we gotta go."

jidar
03-14-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm playing the game of life.
I cheat but still lose.

Inspector
03-14-2006, 02:03 PM
So, don't you agree that peeping into neighbors windows is sort of a sport?

Well, isn't it?

sedated
03-14-2006, 02:05 PM
So, don't you agree that peeping into neighbors windows is sort of a sport?

Well, isn't it?

sport involves physical effort.

so, if you have to, say, climb a fire escape to peek, then yes.

and if you're jerkin off while peeping, then definitely.

we are world class athletes. (you...I meant you are world class)

MOhillbilly
03-14-2006, 02:06 PM
everyday i get my team ready for the Sport of Kings.

you guys play games.

wutamess
03-14-2006, 02:06 PM
I think you meant along came polly...

and that was Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
"I just sharted, we gotta go."

Just realized that after I read my post again.

cdcox
03-14-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm the champion rider of the elliptical machine in my basement.

sedated
03-14-2006, 02:18 PM
everyday i get my team ready for the Sport of Kings.

you guys play games.

if "your team" is these guys, then you are correct

CHENZ A!
03-14-2006, 03:26 PM
It would really help if you said what city. I play everydamn thing outside. Play Bball on Thursdays...

Even had a lot of planeteer flag football games which we'll be starting back up shortly (Saturday or Sunday afternoons).

Play in 2 softball leagues in the spring summer & fall.

sorry, I live in O.P. usually play basketball at South Lake Park(Metcalf and 87th st.), and used to play softball out at Mid America but don't have a team this yr. This spring will be my first time playing in a flag football league though, what can I expect? Also, where do you play at on Thurs? I'm always looking for a game, but most evenings there are some good lines at the park, especially Sundays.

Inspector
03-14-2006, 03:40 PM
Bunch of jocks.....

Just wait until you're old and fat and lazy.

Then you'll read threads like this and say "Bunch of jocks...."

MOhillbilly
03-14-2006, 04:06 PM
if "your team" is these guys, then you are correct

close, but no.