PDA

View Full Version : Chiefsplanet Mock Draft

jspchief
03-15-2006, 08:18 AM
Hey all you main forum football fans. We're trying to get a mock draft together over in the draft forum, and currently need 9 more GMs.

It's a two round draft, with teams randomly assigned. It won't be something that you have to set aside a specific time for, but if you don't visit the Planet on a daily basis, it may not be for you.

The thread is here: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=135794&page=1&pp=15

You can join either in this thread, or on the draft forum thread. As soon as it's full, I'll assign teams to GMs and you guys can start researching your needs.

I'd like to start the draft in a week or so.

Mods, please leave this here for traffic purposes.

Dunit35
03-15-2006, 08:22 AM
Count me in.

Kclee
03-15-2006, 08:57 AM
It's a two round draft, with teams randomly assigned. .

I almost feel sorry for the guy who gets the Chiefs. You will get called an idiot for whoever you pick in both rounds. Then you will be ridden and ridiculed for the picks for weeks on end until you finally break down and start a 'I'm leaving FOREVER!!!' thread.

Man, it was nice knowing _________.

ct
03-15-2006, 09:18 AM
I almost feel sorry for the guy who gets the Chiefs. You will get called an idiot for whoever you pick in both rounds. Then you will be ridden and ridiculed for the picks for weeks on end until you finally break down and start a 'I'm leaving FOREVER!!!' thread.

Man, it was nice knowing _________.

I have no worries, I'll do it. Don't much care what any of you think anyway... ;)

jspchief
03-15-2006, 09:23 AM

Man, it was nice knowing _________.Careful, the football gods may twist fate against you. :p

Kclee
03-15-2006, 09:39 AM
Careful, the football gods may twist fate against you. :p

Heh.

Mr. Kotter
03-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Careful, the football gods may twist fate against you. :p

I'll take 'em.... :)

Dave Lane
03-15-2006, 12:05 PM
I'll be in PM me though when its time to go...

Dave

jspchief
03-17-2006, 07:40 AM
I'll be in PM me though when its time to go...

Dave

We need 4 more GMs!!!

Come on guys, fill this thing up and I'll send out teams so people can start thinking about their pick this weekend.

BigChiefFan
03-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Come on Planet members, step-up and take charge of a team. Where the Hell is Voyager when you need him?

Kclee
03-17-2006, 10:09 AM
I didn't think it would be this tough to get 32 people. :shrug:

Mr. Laz
03-17-2006, 11:24 AM
seems like the general traffic around here has fallen off.

of course it could be all the sub-forums :shrug:

stumppy
03-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Alright, I'll give it a shot.

Oh yea, PM me too.

Kclee
03-17-2006, 01:21 PM
I think there is enough now.

NY CHIEF
03-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Hows the draft looking for tight ends :banghead:

Chiefnj
03-17-2006, 01:45 PM

To be honest on-line mocks are usually pretty boring and long and drawn out. Waiting 24 hours for the next pick is rather boring. People stuck with weekend pick times often forget and aren't available, etc.

milkman
03-17-2006, 07:30 PM
seems like the general traffic around here has fallen off.

of course it could be all the sub-forums :shrug:

I believe that to be the reason.

The draft discussion is much slower this season that it has been in previous seasons because people aren't as inclined to click on the draft forum as they were to simply click on a draft topic in the main forum.

Lazy bastards! :cuss: :)