PDA

View Full Version : Best in the West

kczoo
03-18-2006, 06:43 AM
Although The Browncows might be a step ahead of our defense, we now should be the best in the AFC West. Sandyeggo is going to be missing Brees for sure, he was a leader. Oakland...... ROFL . We kept a veteran, but aging team intact and might still be selective in FA signings, but I think we will still be active. Qeintin was an excellent sign to throw into the mix after a defense is waring down.

Shox
03-18-2006, 10:12 AM
We were not the best last season and we have done nothing to improve ourselves, except a 3rd string RB.

Still have the same D. Backup QB got worse. Still have no #1 WR. Why are we now the Best in the West.

chiefsfaninNC
03-18-2006, 12:22 PM
I now understand why your rep is disabled.

CoMoChief
03-18-2006, 12:25 PM
Denver is the best in the AFCW. It stings a little to say that but its true.

Mecca
03-18-2006, 12:40 PM
kczoo=Johnathan Rand

kczoo
03-18-2006, 01:10 PM
Do you even know our team? Why is Denver better? You guys have no confidence. Go away

Wa-Z
03-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Do you even know our team? Why is Denver better? You guys have no confidence. Go away

Ok.

Sure-Oz
03-18-2006, 01:44 PM
Denver is better overall than us, we are one dimensional, we have holes that need to be filled but carl is too busy wackin it to fill em.

dj56dt58
03-18-2006, 11:20 PM
The Chiefs can be the best in the west. You don't have to get new players to improve. We have a brand new coaching staff lead by a defensive coach. Coaching can make teams much better without making many moves. Herm will come in and see some things the Chiefs are doing wrong, especially on Defense, and he will get them fixed. We have many young players on defense who will be improved next season. Our 3rd string running back is probably just as good, if not better than Denvers first string rb. Of course Denver goes with the running back by committee thing so who knows who their first stringer even is. Bottom line, I think a new coaching staff, especially with a defensive head coach, is exactly what this team needs to get to the next level.

milkman
03-18-2006, 11:24 PM

I say this with all sincerity.

Your and idiot.

listopencil
03-18-2006, 11:33 PM
Although The Browncows might be a step ahead of our defense, we now should be the best in the AFC West. Sandyeggo is going to be missing Brees for sure, he was a leader. Oakland...... ROFL . We kept a veteran, but aging team intact and might still be selective in FA signings, but I think we will still be active. Qeintin was an excellent sign to throw into the mix after a defense is waring down.

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~ddgarcia/gifs/bardspam.jpg

Hammock Parties
03-19-2006, 12:09 AM
Personally i find it pathetic when our own fans sit there and bash our team... yah, we may have an imcompetent GM in Peterson, and we havent had a good defense in a while, but that doesnt matter. Arent we going to the cover 2 so that we arent off of the receiver like 5 yards anymore? i strictly remember in the past like 5 years that we're always too far off from the guy(not by lack of speed)to really disrput the receivers. Have confidence in your god damned team and quit trying to ruin shit for other people... main just grow up

milkman
03-19-2006, 12:16 AM
Personally i find it pathetic when our own fans sit there and bash our team... yah, we may have an imcompetent GM in Peterson, and we havent had a good defense in a while, but that doesnt matter. Arent we going to the cover 2 so that we arent off of the receiver like 5 yards anymore? i strictly remember in the past like 5 years that we're always too far off from the guy(not by lack of speed)to really disrput the receivers. Have confidence in your god damned team and quit trying to ruin shit for other people... main just grow up

Are you really this stupid?

Hammock Parties
03-19-2006, 12:40 AM
What are you talking about? How from that do you get that im stupid? My main point in that rant is to shut the **** up about the chiefs. and i gave a ligetimate reason why i think well be decent this year with a decent cornerback to play alongside surtain

FloridaMan88
03-19-2006, 12:49 AM
The Chiefs can be the best in the west. You don't have to get new players to improve. We have a brand new coaching staff lead by a defensive coach. Coaching can make teams much better without making many moves.

Wow this sounds like the crap the Chiefs were spewing during the 2004 offseason. Remember? Don't need to change the players, just replace Greg Robinson with Gunther and everything would be better?

How did simply changing coaches work out then?

Rausch
03-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Definitely a 2 horse race...

milkman
03-19-2006, 12:57 AM
What are you talking about? How from that do you get that im stupid? My main point in that rant is to shut the **** up about the chiefs. and i gave a ligetimate reason why i think well be decent this year with a decent cornerback to play alongside surtain

You didn't give a legitimate reason to think that the Chiefs will be decent this year.

And your "rant" is bitching about the bitching.

That is just stupid.

And, no, I'm not bitching about your bitching.

I have no problem with it.

I'm just making an honest observation.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2006, 12:59 AM
You didn't give a legitimate reason to think that the Chiefs will be decent this year.

And your "rant" is bitching about the bitching.

That is just stupid.

And, no, I'm not bitching about your bitching.

I have no problem with it.

I'm just making an honest observation.

Ok. thats respectable. thought you were just trying to be a jackass.

It annoys me just seeing all these people rant and rave about how they think the chiefs suck and how they are going to suck. we went freaking 10-6 last season, and the beginning of the season we did the priest/LJ running the ball. we saw what LJ can do all by his self, and thats what we'll see this coming season. everybody really does need to look at the positives

Rausch
03-19-2006, 01:00 AM
What are you talking about? How from that do you get that im stupid? My main point in that rant is to shut the **** up about the chiefs.

Irony...

Hammock Parties
03-19-2006, 01:01 AM
Irony...

I meant to say quite bitching about them, and be like me and bitch for them. Makes sense to me, lol

Rausch
03-19-2006, 01:08 AM
I meant to say quite bitching about them, and be like me and bitch for them. Makes sense to me, lol

Hey, I'm all for being your own kind of weird...

Hammock Parties
03-19-2006, 01:12 AM
Why thank ya Rausch, i appreciate it. Im glad you understand

luv
03-19-2006, 01:17 AM
Why thank ya Rausch, i appreciate it. Im glad you understand
If Rausch understands anything, it's being his own kind of weird. :)

dj56dt58
03-19-2006, 03:18 AM
Wow this sounds like the crap the Chiefs were spewing during the 2004 offseason. Remember? Don't need to change the players, just replace Greg Robinson with Gunther and everything would be better?

How did simply changing coaches work out then?
none because gunther was DVs bitch and had to do whatever he said, and DV knew nothing about defense. Not to mention could't draft defensive players worth shit. Edwards is a defensive coach and not only can he, and the new coaches he hired help, but he will also be a much better scout for defensive players. We just have to hope the offense stays the same.

kczoo
03-19-2006, 06:45 AM
Im thoroughly convinced that people on here would argue Christ off the cross, I swear. I think my negative ex wife is posting on here. Never said Super Bowl, we need to re-build for that, but pound for pound we are better than Denver, we proved that when we spanked em in Arrownoggin late in the year. This is why in three years Ive only posted a couple of hundred times. Negative heads are contagious, christ Im glad you dont play for us

Mile High Mania
03-19-2006, 07:00 AM
I just think that... yeah...

DaWolf
03-19-2006, 09:19 AM
Here is what we need:

A) A solid corner opposite Surtain.
B) A pass rusher up front for our DLine
C) A wideout to take pressure off of Gonzo
D) Improvement from within

All the ingredients are there, and IMO they should have been taken advantage of the last 4 years. This has been one of the worst cases of squandering talent that I can think of. It would be great if Herm can be our Bizzaro Gruden and come in and get the defense playing to a level that it needs to while maintaining our offense to get us to the championship.

But to do that we really need to step it up. The offense needs to maintain its explosiveness but be more consistent, not have the Buffalo type games, especially against a Buffalo type team. The defense will be in their third year under Gun and had better have bought into their assignments fully. We say this every year but Sims needs to live up to his promise and actually stay healthy. Bell needs to produce.

What I say of course is nothing new. We've got most of the pieces here already to be a contender. We've just been pissing it away year after year...