PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Signatures are getting out of hand (again)

Pages : [1] 2

Bob Dole
03-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Seriously guys. A company can manage to fit everything they need to communicate in a standard 468x60 ad banner, but you're so clever and special and unique that you need 4 times that amount of screen space for your signature?

Signatures are out of control. We have very generous guidelines. 200 pixels tall by 650 pixels wide is more than enough screen real estate for you to express you individuality. That dimension includes your graphics AND any witty text you want to share.

If you don't know how to resize your clever photo, or are unable to determine whether your amazing graphic meets the guidelines, you probably don't need a signature to begin with.

Consider this your final warning. Bob Dole and the other mods don't have the time to babysit your stupid ass and send you a personalized invitation to follow the site's guidelines. Adjust your extremely clever and beautifully expressive signature to comply with the guidelines immediately, or lose your ability to have one at all.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-19-2006, 12:07 PM
How much would banning .gifs and other animated photos help??

KcMizzou
03-19-2006, 12:08 PM
I'll tone it down a bit.

luv
03-19-2006, 12:08 PM
You'll be fighting a losing battle on that one.

banyon
03-19-2006, 12:11 PM

You might as well say what you mean:

Laz. :)

chief52
03-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Does anyone ever look at those things??? I know I do not. Get rid of them would sure work for me.

KcMizzou
03-19-2006, 12:12 PM
Does anyone ever look at those things??? I know I do not. Nah.. I use the "at work" option.

Brock
03-19-2006, 12:14 PM
It adds nothing to the board.

Bowser
03-19-2006, 12:15 PM
So I should nix putting the entire Lord of the Rings saga into a .gif, and then putting it in my sig?

Hammock Parties
03-19-2006, 12:16 PM
Observe my tastefully sized signature.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2006, 12:16 PM
In fact, just to show off, I'm going to change to an even MORE tastefully sized signature. Give me a second.

Sure-Oz
03-19-2006, 12:17 PM
I think many would be opposed to banning my sig.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2006, 12:18 PM
Look how tasteful that is!

VonneMarie
03-19-2006, 12:19 PM
Actually, sigs like that should be banned. :D

Sure-Oz
03-19-2006, 12:20 PM
Actually, sigs like that should be banned. :D
What?? You don't like Paul Walker? :p

SLAG
03-19-2006, 12:21 PM
Last time I got my sig privlages taken away i didnt like it.

so I should be ok with mine now..

if its an issue please let me know

VonneMarie
03-19-2006, 12:22 PM
What?? You don't like Paul Walker? :p
You can't even see him because of her big ass! :cuss:

luv
03-19-2006, 12:23 PM
Also, should sigs and avatars have the same rules applied to them as the ones in the girly pics thread? If I wanted to see a naked woman, I would go the the girly pics thread. If not, then never mind.

Bob Dole
03-19-2006, 12:23 PM
Does anyone ever look at those things??? I know I do not. Get rid of them would sure work for me.

What??? And deprive people their Tim Berners-Lee given right to express themselves (over and over and over and over again) in all their 32 bit color glory?

Bob Dole would have the stupid things turned off if he didn't have to monitor the damned things to make sure some asshat didn't post a picture of some fat chick ****ing a donkey.

VonneMarie
03-19-2006, 12:25 PM
Also, should sigs and avatars have the same rules applied to them as the ones in the girly pics thread? If I wanted to see a naked woman, I would go the the girly pics thread. If not, then never mind.
I'm with you on that.

Or, women can have naked men in their avatars. Just to even things out a bit.

luv
03-19-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm with you on that.

Exactly! :thumb:

Sure-Oz
03-19-2006, 12:28 PM
I'm with you on that.

My chick isn't naked though and yes her ass is very very nice! :)

Go ahead and put your shirtless dudes on your sigs, dont bother me, it really isn't a double standard i dont think.

I was fair and made sure you got to see Paul in my sig, i did the sig for both the ladies and gents around here, not my fault her ass is BUMPIN"! :drool:

Dunit35
03-19-2006, 12:31 PM
I have no idea what size my sig is. But I will find out with this post.

Skip Towne
03-19-2006, 12:46 PM
What??? And deprive people their Tim Berners-Lee given right to express themselves (over and over and over and over again) in all their 32 bit color glory?

Bob Dole would have the stupid things turned off if he didn't have to monitor the damned things to make sure some asshat didn't post a picture of some fat chick ****ing a donkey.
We have plenty of asshats that are up to the task.

NJ Chief Fan
03-19-2006, 12:47 PM
im not allowed to have a sig :cuss:

:)

Scorp
03-19-2006, 12:49 PM
You are all Sig. Nazi's!

dr00d
03-19-2006, 12:49 PM
Is my sig ok? I just want to make sure so when Rush gets kicked out of school, I don't get kicked out by an extremely biased KU board. :)

Rain Man
03-19-2006, 12:50 PM
Sure-Oz's sig merely promotes exercise and physical fitness.

Sure-Oz
03-19-2006, 12:52 PM
Sure-Oz's sig merely promotes exercise and physical fitness.
Exactly, swimming is a great way to exercise, works all the muscles! :clap:

Scorp
03-19-2006, 12:52 PM
Is my sig ok? I just want to make sure so when Rush gets kicked out of school, I don't get kicked out by an extremely biased KU board. :)

No it is not. The sig Nazi's clearly state it must be under 600 pixels wide. Your gonna be sent to the concentration camp. :deevee:

Rain Man
03-19-2006, 12:53 PM
Signatures are out of control. We have very generous guidelines. 200 pixels tall by 650 pixels wide is more than enough screen real estate for you to express you individuality. That dimension includes your graphics AND any witty text you want to share.

To be honest, that's not enough space for me to express my individuality. That would really only be adequate for me to express my views on Cheetos.

Scorp
03-19-2006, 12:54 PM
To be honest, that's not enough space for me to express my individuality. That would really only be adequate for me to express my views on Cheetos.

mmmmmmm cheetos :clap:

Bearcat
03-19-2006, 12:57 PM
Mine's about 175x600, and that's huge... not that I ever see it anymore, because of all of your borderline nsfw sigs & avatars and your 50 mb videos. Bastards.

SPchief
03-19-2006, 01:00 PM
Sorry about that.

KcMizzou
03-19-2006, 01:01 PM
Bob Dole would have the stupid things turned off if he didn't have to monitor the damned things to make sure some asshat didn't post a picture of some fat chick ****ing a donkey.ROFL

Funny because it's true...

Over-Head
03-19-2006, 01:01 PM
I just turned the sig option off :rolleyes:

VonneMarie
03-19-2006, 01:03 PM
My sig represents the greatness of the 85 Retardinals. :)

And atleast mine is sports related.

Dunit35
03-19-2006, 01:04 PM
I need something fresh for my sig. About time I changed mine.

Bugeater
03-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Mine's about 175x600, and that's huge... not that I ever see it anymore, because of all of your borderline nsfw sigs & avatars and your 50 mb videos. Bastards.

I put those members on "iggy".

JBucc
03-19-2006, 01:12 PM
Thank god i read this and resized mine. I don't know what I'd do if I lost my sig, I wouldn't be me.

Skip Towne
03-19-2006, 01:13 PM
I turned off sigs a long time ago. A little asshatedness goes a long way.

Hammock Parties
03-19-2006, 01:14 PM
I turned off sigs a long time ago. A little asshatedness goes a long way.

I think you mean "asshatness" or "asshattery"

theultimatekcchiefsfan
03-19-2006, 01:15 PM

I think your signature should be auto inserted on every post on the Planet. As a matter of fact on every post on every forum on the internet would work for me as well. :drool:

Skip Towne
03-19-2006, 01:23 PM
I think you mean "asshatness" or "asshattery"
Nope. Asshatedness. It a new word for the lexicon. Your words don't sound dumb enough.

luv
03-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Nope. Asshatedness. It a new word for the lexicon. Your words don't sound dumb enough.
Wouldn't it be Asshattedness? Otherwise, the a is long. Like hate instead of hat.

Iowanian
03-19-2006, 02:18 PM
Nuke them all.

Anyone who cries about it, sucks Al Davis' colostomy bag.

Mr. Laz
03-19-2006, 02:24 PM
You might as well say what you mean:

Laz. :)

hey ... my sig doesn't have any gifs or animations :harumph:

Frazod
03-19-2006, 02:26 PM
They can be done away with as far as I'm concerned. I'm more interested in accessing the BB than some geek's right to free expression.

OldTownChief
03-19-2006, 02:29 PM
I re-sized mine.

4th and Long
03-19-2006, 02:29 PM
Let's start a sticky to report the offenders, thus saving Bob Dole the time and effort. It's the least we can do to help him out. :)

Hammock Parties
03-19-2006, 02:31 PM
Let's start a sticky to report the offenders, thus saving Bob Dole the time and effort. It's the least we can do to help him out. :)

I think that is a terrific idea.

Mr. Laz
03-19-2006, 02:41 PM
shhhhhhhit ...... goatlickbuttscale will be trying to report my sig every other day.

Worthless bastard has a woody for my sigs

milkman
03-19-2006, 02:42 PM
shhhhhhhit ...... goatlickbuttscale will be trying to report my sig every other day.

I kind of get the feeling that a lot of people get a woody for your sigs.

4th and Long
03-19-2006, 02:44 PM

Perhaps if you resized them to board standards he wouldn't have a woody to report you.

Actually, I'd be more disturbed that he has a woody where you are concerned than anything else.

big nasty kcnut
03-19-2006, 02:47 PM
Is my sig ok cause i wanted to make sure i did it right.

Skip Towne
03-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Yours is wrong. Do it over.

big nasty kcnut
03-19-2006, 02:56 PM
lol skip that cold blooded but your right it's missing something.

Mr. Laz
03-19-2006, 02:57 PM
Perhaps if you resized them to board standards he wouldn't have a woody to report you.

Actually, I'd be more disturbed that he has a woody where you are concerned than anything else.
my sig has been board standard for quite a well ... so then he started bitching about the file size of my sig.

now i just have quote ... i'm surprised he hasn't found some reason to bitch about that too.

chiefs4me
03-19-2006, 02:57 PM

ROFL

Eleazar
03-19-2006, 03:06 PM
Sigs off. I haven't seen one in quite some time. Makes the board a lot easier to read.

big nasty kcnut
03-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Well i fixed my sig now.

StcChief
03-19-2006, 03:36 PM
Thanks for editing out my sig picture.

I'll shrink Boomer down.

Ultra Peanut
03-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Sigs off. I haven't seen one in quite some time. Makes the board a lot easier to read.You are missing the thrill of your life, buster.

JBucc
03-19-2006, 05:16 PM
You are missing the thrill of your life, buster.No Kidding. Some of these sigs are so amazing you can get high just by licking the computer screen.

QuikSsurfer
03-19-2006, 05:19 PM
Seriously guys. A company can manage to fit everything they need to communicate in a standard 468x60 ad banner, but you're so clever and special and unique that you need 4 times that amount of screen space for your signature?

If you don't know how to resize your clever photo, or are unable to determine whether your amazing graphic meets the guidelines, you probably don't need a signature to begin with.

Consider this your final warning. Bob Dole and the other mods don't have the time to babysit your stupid ass and send you a personalized invitation to follow the site's guidelines. Adjust your extremely clever and beautifully expressive signature to comply with the guidelines immediately, or lose your ability to have one at all.

it would be nice if i were permitted to have one :( considering i posted a thread about this when i noticed my sig was gone... i never received a "warning" so.... so can i either get that warning or permission to have a sig?? i will adjust it if it's too big =)

QuikSsurfer
03-19-2006, 05:21 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=135837

there we go

QuikSsurfer
03-19-2006, 05:23 PM

agreed

4th and Long
03-19-2006, 06:36 PM
it would be nice if i were permitted to have one :( considering i posted a thread about this when i noticed my sig was gone... i never received a "warning" so.... so can i either get that warning or permission to have a sig?? i will adjust it if it's too big =)
You would be better served by something else along the lines of, "Dear Bob Dole, I regret my abuse of signature pictures and their size. I have seen the errors of my ways. You have shown me the light. I would be most appreciative if you, in your infinite wisdom, would please restore my ability to have a signature picture. I swear upon my ability to post on this board that if I ever violate the signature picture rule again, that you banish me for life from this board. - QukSsurfer."

teedubya
03-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Fear Bob Ross in the Bushes...

Hammock Parties
03-19-2006, 07:30 PM
ALI'S SIG IS TOOOOOOOOOO LAAAAAAAARGE

4th and Long
03-19-2006, 07:32 PM
ALI'S SIG IS TOOOOOOOOOO LAAAAAAAARGE
Indeed. It is 43 pixels too tall.

CoMoChief
03-19-2006, 07:38 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Hammock Parties
03-19-2006, 07:39 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Sfeihc
03-19-2006, 07:41 PM

word

Scorp
03-19-2006, 10:02 PM
sig nazi's!

HemiEd
03-19-2006, 10:16 PM
I re-sized mine.

Thanks OldTownChief, I only have 2 more days that I have to wear it. I hope you don't mind me hich-hiking it for that amount of time.

el borracho
03-19-2006, 11:44 PM
Keitzman: "Gunther, what is best in life?"
Cunningham: "Crush da Chahghas. See da Raydahs driven before you. Hear the lamentation of da Broncos."

greg63
03-20-2006, 12:28 AM

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Agreed; simply my two cents. Carry on.

Inspector
03-20-2006, 06:51 AM

This is the motto I've lived by since the start of internet back in the 50's.

Bob Dole
03-20-2006, 07:01 AM
Fear Bob Ross in the Bushes...

Says the guy with a signature in blatant violation of the guidelines.

jspchief
03-20-2006, 07:31 AM
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Agreed; simply my two cents. Carry on.Ironic that you agree with Bob Dole that sigs are out of control, while you have a signature that is larger than the guidelines allow. :hmmm:

chefsos
03-20-2006, 07:48 AM
Mine created a hole in space and time. Watch your step.

morphius
03-20-2006, 08:23 AM
Maybe it is about time we have a vote on whether we should even have sigs on the web site. I have been debating on going back to my simple one line sig, but as I turn the damned things off long ago... well, out of sight out of mind.

Scorp
03-20-2006, 10:48 AM
Maybe it is about time we have a vote on whether we should even have sigs on the web site.

Why stop there? Why not decide how many times people can post? Better yet.......let's vote on what you can post, and at what time. Yeah that's the ticket.

Damn sig Nazi's! :banghead:

jspchief
03-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Why stop there? Why not decide how many times people can post? Better yet.......let's vote on what you can post, and at what time. Yeah that's the ticket.

Damn sig Nazi's! :banghead:Stomping your feet like a spoiled child might give your argument even more credibility.

Scorp
03-20-2006, 11:05 AM
Stomping your feet like a spoiled child might give your argument even more credibility.

You know what? It might, but it would be my choice to do so. I suppose you want to vote on that too right?

jspchief
03-20-2006, 11:25 AM
You know what? It might, but it would be my choice to do so. I suppose you want to vote on that too right?Apparently you think you have some constitutional right to something other than what the rules of this BB dictate.

If the guidelines set forth by this website are too stifling for you, you can choose to not adhere to them by choosing a different BB. But if you want to play on this field, you're going to have to play by their rules.

Is it really that big of an issue that you have to act like a poorly behaved child over it all?

Scorp
03-20-2006, 11:28 AM
Apparently you think you have some constitutional right to something other than what the rules of this BB dictate.

No, my sigs have always been within the guidelines of the sig Nazi's. I am just having a little fun.

Is it really that big of an issue that you have to act like a poorly behaved child over it all?

I oppose all censorship. I don't believe I am acting like a child........ then again we haven't voted on it either. So I could be wrong.

jspchief
03-20-2006, 11:32 AM
I oppose all censorship. I don't believe I am acting like a child........ then again we haven't voted on it either. So I could be wrong.You don't think calling people nazis throughout this thread is acting like a child?

The rules of this BB "censor" a lot of things. I'm sure you'd like to be free to do and say whatever the hell you like, but you aren't free to do it here.

Chief Pote
03-20-2006, 11:33 AM

:thumb: :clap:

Scorp
03-20-2006, 11:35 AM
You don't think calling people nazis throughout this thread is acting like a child?

The rules of this BB "censor" a lot of things. I'm sure you'd like to be free to do and say whatever the hell you like, but you aren't free to do it here.

Dude lighten up. There is a difference from Nazi and sig Nazi. I think the majority of people here know I am just poking a little fun.

jspchief
03-20-2006, 11:38 AM
Dude lighten up. There is a difference from Nazi and sig Nazi. I think the majority of people here know I am just poking a little fun.I realize there is a difference. It doesn't change my opinion that it comes off as childish.

Scorp
03-20-2006, 11:41 AM
It doesn't change my opinion that it comes off as childish.

You and my wife would get along famously. :harumph:

Bob Dole
03-20-2006, 12:57 PM
You and my wife would get along famously. :harumph:

She didn't tell you yet?

They already do.

htismaqe
03-20-2006, 01:06 PM
Censorship?

ROFL

This is a privately-owned forum. There's no such thing as freedom of speech here.

Skip Towne
03-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Censorship?

ROFL

This is a privately-owned forum. There's no such thing as freedom of speech here.
nazi

Kclee
03-20-2006, 01:39 PM
You are missing the thrill of your life, buster.

Well excuse me, Judge Reinhold, but I have them off too. It does make the board easier to read alot of the time.

Lzen
03-20-2006, 01:58 PM
No, my sigs have always been within the guidelines of the sig Nazi's. I am just having a little fun.

I oppose all censorship. I don't believe I am acting like a child........ then again we haven't voted on it either. So I could be wrong.

I see that you don't understand the concept of a bb forum. This is not a democracy.

Lzen
03-20-2006, 02:04 PM
I don't think sigs should be banned but yeah, I think some have gotten out of control. I agree with Bearcat's sentiment that some are on the verge of being NSFW. I would like to be able to see sigs all the time. I guess that's just not possible. I will just have to continue to use the At Work feature.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-20-2006, 02:06 PM
Would somebody pleeeaaassse post the picture of a fat chick ****ing a donkey.

Lzen
03-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Would somebody pleeeaaassse post the picture of a fat chick ****ing a donkey.

Better yet, just send it to Hog Farmer's email.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Better yet, just send it to Hog Farmer's email.

I don't have E-Mail. My computer isn't working.

Lzen
03-20-2006, 02:38 PM
I don't have E-Mail. My computer isn't working.

PM?

So, you're using someone else's computer to post here?

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-20-2006, 02:41 PM
PM?

So, you're using someone else's computer to post here?

No, I'm not even using a computer at all.

Rain Man
03-20-2006, 05:48 PM
Dude lighten up. There is a difference from Nazi and sig Nazi. I think the majority of people here know I am just poking a little fun.

Oh, I know this.

Sig nazis don't have Stukas.

Scorp
03-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Oh, I know this.

Sig nazis don't have Stukas.

exactly.......... but they do carry smg's! :p

DomerNKC
03-20-2006, 07:52 PM
i hate silly signatures, they waste space that could be used for witty banter by intelligent posters.

Nightwish
03-21-2006, 04:43 AM
So I should nix putting the entire Lord of the Rings saga into a .gif, and then putting it in my sig?
I think you should do a .gif of the "Tweeky dance," y'know, the one he does with the female silver android?

Katipan
03-21-2006, 06:31 PM
For the most part sigs are retarded and you should all have them turned off anyways.

Skip Towne
03-21-2006, 06:58 PM
For the most part sigs are retarded and you should all have them turned off anyways.
Do us all a favor and delete the sig function while Endelt is out getting drunk.

Katipan
03-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Just my luck, I picked the impotent mod.

Lzen
03-21-2006, 08:53 PM

Hey, I think you misspelled important.

Oh.......................wait...............never mind...carry on.

Over-Head
03-22-2006, 09:32 AM
No, I'm not even using a computer at all.
Ok, I realize I’m both a Ra!der fan AND a Canuck, (which in some poples minds leaves me with a slight IQ disadvantage) but ya got me stumped with this one.:hmmm:
**I can’t imagine anyone with enough time on their hands to use a cell phone or palm thingy

Over-Head
03-22-2006, 09:33 AM
ROFL

QuikSsurfer
04-09-2006, 05:03 PM

Bwana
04-09-2006, 05:05 PM

??

seclark
04-09-2006, 05:10 PM
--. ..-. -.--
... . -.-.

KcMizzou
04-09-2006, 05:11 PM
--. ..-. -.--
... . -.-.I agree.

jAZ
04-09-2006, 05:25 PM
I don't know if this is possible, but I've often tried to use HTML to format my sig using tables and too often when I do this, I end up maxing out the character limit. Is is possible to up that limit some to permit better use of the whitespace in the sig?

Bwana
04-09-2006, 05:55 PM
--. ..-. -.--
... . -.-.

.-- - ..-. .. ... --. --- .. -. --. --- -. .... . .-. . :)

seclark
04-09-2006, 07:02 PM
- .... .-. . .- -.. .--- .- -.-. -.- ..--..
... . -.-.

Bwana
04-09-2006, 08:09 PM
- .... .-. . .- -.. .--- .- -.-. -.- ..--..
... . -.-.

.. .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- -.. --- -. - ... . . .-- .... -.-- -. --- - .-.. . - ... --. --- ..-. --- .-. .. - :evil:

DaFace
04-09-2006, 08:41 PM
-.-- --- ..- -.- -. --- .-- .. -.. --- -. - ... .--. . .- -.- ... .--. .- -. .. ... ....

KcMizzou
04-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Post whores! Get 'em, Skip!

greg63
04-10-2006, 02:34 PM
...---...
That's all the code I know.

Bwana
04-10-2006, 04:37 PM
...---...
That's all the code I know.
.-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .-- . .-.. .-.. / .. ..-. / - .... .- - / .. ... / - .... . / -.-. .- ... . / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- -. - / -... . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / - .... .. ... / --. .- -- . / .-- .. - .... / ..- ... / --. .-. . --.

Kclee
04-23-2006, 04:16 PM

greg63
04-23-2006, 04:20 PM
.-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .-- . .-.. .-.. / .. ..-. / - .... .- - / .. ... / - .... . / -.-. .- ... . / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- -. - / -... . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / - .... .. ... / --. .- -- . / .-- .. - .... / ..- ... / --. .-. . --.

Um, thanks? :shrug:

Bowser
04-23-2006, 05:27 PM
Um, thanks? :shrug:

Translated, it starts -

"This one time, at band camp....."

Gonzo
04-23-2006, 06:37 PM

/ .. ... / - .... . / -.-. .- ... . / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- -. - / -... . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / - .... .. ... / --. .- -- . ROFL

sedated
05-03-2006, 10:30 AM
I gotta get off the drugs

KChiefs1
05-03-2006, 04:53 PM
how do I make my sig smaller than it already is? I can hardly see it now....

4th and Long
05-03-2006, 05:18 PM
how do I make my sig smaller than it already is? I can hardly see it now....
That's easy. You need the new and improved, "Chiefs Planet Super Sig Shrink" program. Here's how it works.

Step 1. Go ahead and upload your over-sized pic into your sig line.

Step 2. Start an obnoxious thread, preferably about rep or perhaps a thread about the size of sig pics.

Step 3. In that thread, make sure to use the phrase "Sig Nazis." Alternately, call out the Mods. Especially Bob Dole. Tell them what a lousy job they are doing and how having a sig pic size limit is just dumb.

Step 4. Sit back and wait.

Before you know it, your sig pic will be so small, you won't be able to see it.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER:

Please read all instructions and warnings before use. Must be 18 years of age or older to proceed further. Enter at your own risk. Do not enter. Speed limit - 28.8 or higher. Stop here on red. Hostess will seat you. Trucks over 4 tons excluded. Void where prohibited by law. Some assembly required. This is a test of the emergency broadcast system - this is ONLY A TEST! List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Use only as directed. For indoor or outdoor use only. Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. We make no other warranties, expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Postal service will not deliver mail without postage. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. May be too intense for some viewers. See other side for additional listings. This product is meant for educational purposes only. For recreational use only. For office use only. For entertainment purposes only. Only 1 winner per household. Do not disturb. All models are over 18 years of age. Apply only to infected areas. If condition persists, consult your physician. Take two of these and call me in the morning. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Now with new plastic applicator. High altitude directions-increase cook time by 10 minutes. This is not an attorney advertisement or referral service. No user-serviceable parts inside. Website contains small parts and is not intended for use by children under the age of eighteen. This compact disc was originally recorded on analog equipment. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Times are approximate. Do not disturb. Simulated picture. Please remain seated until the ride comes to a complete stop. Return your seatback and tray table to their normal upright position. Your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device. In the event of decreased air pressure, oxygen masks will pop out of the top of your monitor. The call you have made requires a 20 cent deposit. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. Do not block intersection. No trespassing. No stopping or standing. Don't even think about parking here. No parking when road is snow covered. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Product will be hot after heating. Do not iron clothes on body. Remove clothing before distributing in washing machine. Do not use while sleeping. Do not use on food. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-Tobacco ingredients. Colors may fade. Insert this end first. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. This page made from 100% recycled electrons. Slippery when wet. No substitutions allowed. For a limited time only. Void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Caveat emptor. Provided "as-is" without warranty. Reader assumes full responsibility. We are an equal opportunity employer. No shoes, no shirt, no service. Quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Read at your own risk. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from pets and small children. Limit one per family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool. Process promptly. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Webmaster is also not responsible for items left, lost or stolen. At participating locations only. Sold by weight, not by volume. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. This web site rated 'R' for Mature audiences. Do not take with alcohol. Sealed for your protection - do not use if safety seal is broken. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Use seat belts even with airbags. Do not stop on railroad tracks. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Employees must wash hands before returning to work. Caution, coffee is served HOT. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Filmed in front of a live, studio audience. Call now to ensure prompt delivery. Leave off the last S for savings. Calls may be monitored for quality assurance or training purposes. Please make your selections from the following menu. All representatives are still busy assisting other callers. Please stay on the line and a representative will be with you when they feel the need. Please call back during our normal business hours. You must be present to win. Winners need not be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. Do not use this product with a petroleum based lubricant. No animals were harmed in the preparation of this web site; only humans. This web page contains no CFCs. Discontinue use if nausea or dizziness occurs. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. No soliciting. Bridge freezes before road surface. Stop, get ticket. Right lane must turn right. Left lane must turn left. Middle lane must make up their damn minds. This site runs on unleaded fuel only. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Buses and carpools with two or more people only. No hitchhiking. Components may be hot. Silica gel - do not eat. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Details on reverse side. Shoplifters will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We reserve the right to check all bags, coats & personal belongings upon exiting this page. Recycle. Fragile - handle with care. This side up. No jumping or diving. No running by the pool. Register has less than $50 after dark. Driver does not carry cash. No swimming unless lifeguard is present. Swim at your own risk! Please do not wade in fountain. Guaranteed low prices. Not transferable. Actual size not shown. Contents under pressure. Do not intentionally inhale vapors. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Please be kind, rewind. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Action figures sold separately. No preservatives added. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include tax. Do not remove any HTML tags under penalty of law. Hand wash only - tumble dry on low heat. No Canadian coins. Short circuit may cause fire. No more than 3 transactions per car. Not recommended for small children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No alcohol, dogs or horses. Not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. Blackout dates may apply. Viewing by pregnant women may result in fetal injury, premature birth and low birth weight. First pull up, then pull down. Insert Tab A into Slot B. Call toll free number before digging. This space (____________) intentionally left blank. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Doors do not rebound or bounce back. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. Patent pending. For external use only. Avoid extreme temperatures. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not place near a magnetic source. Smoking could be hazardous to your health. Cigarette Smoke Contains Carbon Monoxide. Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema. The best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a condom. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added. If ingested, induce vomiting. Ribbed for her pleasure. Offer valid only at participating locations. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. You may distribute this article freely, but may not make a profit from it. Actual cash value of this website is 1/1000th of a cent. Listen to your mom. Eat your veggies. Wear your seatbelt. Don't take candy from strangers... or strange people... or anyone really. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. If something offends you, lighten up, get a life and move on. This list was current at the time of printing. Terms are subject to change without notice. All decisions are final! This supersedes all previous notices.

Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes, or other acts of God, neglect, damage from improper use, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized use, unauthorized repair, improper installation, typos, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, disk failure, accidental file deletions, mud slides, forest fire, hitting of a deer, milk coming out of your nose due to laughing while drinking, or projectiles, which can include, but are not limited to, arrows, bullet shots, BBs, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.

This disclaimer may not be copied or reproduced in any form without the expressed written consent of whoever I stole it from.

HemiEd
05-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Is there a size limit on disclaimers? ROFL

4th and Long
05-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Is there a size limit on disclaimers? ROFL
No ... but there probably will be now. :D

Mr. Laz
05-04-2006, 02:16 PM
chit ... there are people on this thread that don't meet the sig regs.

htismaqe
05-04-2006, 02:35 PM
chit ... there are people on this thread that don't meet the sig regs.

Report them.

I use "At Work" mode, so I can't see sigs.

Mr. Laz
05-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Report them.

I use "At Work" mode, so I can't see sigs.
i already did

i've reported several sigs over the last few weeks ... just to see if anything would happen.

nada that i can tell

it doesn't matter ... i don't really care whether their sigs fit or not. I just wanted to see if the mods would judge fairly.

they didn't

htismaqe
05-04-2006, 05:34 PM
i already did

i've reported several sigs over the last few weeks ... just to see if anything would happen.

nada that i can tell

it doesn't matter ... i don't really care whether their sigs fit or not. I just wanted to see if the mods would judge fairly.

they didn't

I've gotten one reported post in the last 5 days. It wasn't from you.

Mr. Laz
05-04-2006, 05:36 PM
I've gotten one reported post in the last 5 days. It wasn't from you.

sorry ... but i've use the little report button at least 3 or 4 times.

wrote "sig violation" in the comment section

like i said ... doesn't really matter

htismaqe
05-04-2006, 05:45 PM
sorry ... but i've use the little report button at least 3 or 4 times.

wrote "sig violation" in the comment section

like i said ... doesn't really matter

It does matter.

1) The sigs need to be brought in line. If you see people violating the policy, you should report them.

2) Your little test to see if the mods are playing fair isn't valid, because I can't act on requests that I don't see.

So you've got a couple of choices:

1) PM me with sig violators. I'm guaranteed to see those, and the many many people that PM me will vouch that I will respond within 24 hours. In the meantime, I'll check into why I'm not getting reported posts.

2) Shut up about the mods.

Bob Dole
05-04-2006, 07:06 PM
i already did

nada that i can tell

they didn't

Give it a ****ing rest. Any sigs you reported that were in violation were removed. Manufacture something else to whine about.

Pussy.

FAX
05-04-2006, 07:32 PM
As far as mods go, my only complaint today is that Mr. htismaqe's name is impossible to pronounce. This is, potentially, a very serious problem since yelling for help for someone whose name is unutterable portends disaster.

And, neither Mr. Bob Dole nor Mr. ENDelt260 would answer, I don't think.

FAX

jAZ
05-04-2006, 07:34 PM
Give it a ****ing rest. Any sigs you reported that were in violation were removed. Manufacture something else to whine about.

Pussy.
I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus, because I don't really care about scrolling past long sigs (tough I hate wide ones). I've long since gotten used to it. However, I do think that there is a very large sig, errr... elephant in the room. And the poster in question is quite regular in their posting both in this thread and elsewhere.

That said, I'd like to thank htismaqe for taking the time to respond to my PMs and help me complete my "probation" and restore my sig to the required limits while resorting my privilidges.

htismaqe
05-04-2006, 07:46 PM
As far as mods go, my only complaint today is that Mr. htismaqe's name is impossible to pronounce. This is, potentially, a very serious problem since yelling for help for someone whose name is unutterable portends disaster.

And, neither Mr. Bob Dole nor Mr. ENDelt260 would answer, I don't think.

FAX

What would you like me to change it to?

I live to serve.

4th and Long
05-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Text included, BSPimpDude's sig is over the limit. Since I'm running a 600 x 800 resolution, I cannot tell if greg63's is over the limit, formatted wrong, or what. It appears stacked to me. Again, it could just be the resolution I'm using.

FAX
05-04-2006, 07:54 PM

I live to serve.

It has to be something classy. You know, something that communicates high intelligence combined with a wry wit and a smattering of lassisitude in keeping with long hours, Mr. htismaqe. It should also help if it had consonants followed by vowels, I imagine.

I like "The Muffin Man".

FAX

htismaqe
05-04-2006, 08:18 PM
Text included, BSPimpDude's sig is over the limit. Since I'm running a 600 x 800 resolution, I cannot tell if greg63's is over the limit, formatted wrong, or what. It appears stacked to me. Again, it could just be the resolution I'm using.

Yeah, they were both slightly over. Thanks for the heads-up.

htismaqe
05-04-2006, 08:19 PM
It has to be something classy. You know, something that communicates high intelligence combined with a wry wit and a smattering of lassisitude in keeping with long hours, Mr. htismaqe. It should also help if it had consonants followed by vowels, I imagine.

I like "The Muffin Man".

FAX

ROFL

No, I won't change it to that.

Fairplay
05-04-2006, 08:19 PM
I had a great avatar. I had it for a couple months on here until apparently a mod got rid of it. Thats too bad.

If any members recall it was a picture of a computer desk with a lot of monitors on it. The monitors had pics of women on it. The monitors pics were small enough where it wouldn't annoy other members. I thought anyways.

SPchief
05-04-2006, 08:21 PM
ROFL

No, I won't change it to that.

Ok, how about the candystriper??

htismaqe
05-04-2006, 08:26 PM
I had a great avatar. I had it for a couple months on here until apparently a mod got rid of it. Thats too bad.

If any members recall it was a picture of a computer desk with a lot of monitors on it. The monitors had pics of women on it. The monitors pics were small enough where it wouldn't annoy other members. I thought anyways.

Were the women nude? Could you actually SEE anything?

I can't imagine the need to moderate an avatar, but I guess anything can happen...

htismaqe
05-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Ok, how about the candystriper??

Only if you change yours to Sick ****.

Sick ****.

DomerNKC
05-05-2006, 09:34 AM
sick ducker?

Bwana
05-05-2006, 09:44 AM
.. - / .-.. --- --- -.- ... / .-.. .. -.- . / ... --- -- . --- -. . / .... .- ... / .- / --. .-.. .- ... ... / ...- .- --. .. -. .- / .- -. -.. / .... .- ... / -. --- - .... -. --. / -... . - - . .-. / - --- / -.. --- / - .... .- -. / -... . / - .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / ... .. --. / -. .- --.. .. .-.-.- / .. - / - .... .- - / -... . - - . .-. / .-.. .- --.. / ..--..

DomerNKC
05-05-2006, 10:01 AM
sick ducker?that was a joke by the way...:p

Mr. Laz
05-05-2006, 10:10 AM

Pussy.
bullshit you little horse felcher.

they stayed ... heck, eventually some mod either gave Bwana a chance to change his, instead of losing his sig or he finally checked it and changed himself.

but he's a good ol' boy and gets a pass (nothing personal Bwana)

nothing like having a part time mod with his head shoved so far up his mod ass that he has a dick for a nose.

So why doesn't Bob Dole take Bob Dole's dick in Bob Dole's hand and start sucking with Bob Dole's lips until he gets a Bob Dole protein shake.

Brock
05-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Reporting sigs? Jesus. :rolleyes:

DomerNKC
05-05-2006, 10:43 AM
.-- .... .- -/ .-- .- .../ - .... .- -/ .- .-.. .-../ .- -... --- ..- -?

Bwana
05-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Reporting sigs? Jesus. :rolleyes:
Yeah no shit. It's nice to know we have the "sig nanny" to watch over us when we go to bed at night to make sure all is right with the board and report to the mods when something is askew such as, *GASP* a sig being a bit large!! FWIW Laz, I didn't notice this until last night and changed it right away when I found out. Rest easy little fella, it's all taken care of now.

Bob Dole
05-05-2006, 11:14 AM

they stayed ... heck, eventually some mod either gave Bwana a chance to change his, instead of losing his sig or he finally checked it and changed himself.

nothing like having a part time mod with his head shoved so far up his mod ass that he has a dick for a nose.

So why doesn't Bob Dole take Bob Dole's dick in Bob Dole's hand and start sucking with Bob Dole's lips until he gets a Bob Dole protein shake.

Jesus Christ, you've managed to exceed even your own typical level of dipshittery.

Bwana
05-05-2006, 11:19 AM
.-- .... .- -/ .-- .- .../ - .... .- -/ .- .-.. .-../ .- -... --- ..- -?

.. - / ... . . -- ... / - .... . / ... .. --. / -. .- -. -. -.-- / --. --- - / .. - ... / ..- -. -.. -.. .. . ... / .. -. / .- / -... ..- -. -.-. .... / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / ... .. --. / -... . .. -. --. / .- -... --- ..- - / ..--- / -- -- / - --- / .-.. .- .-. --. . .-.-.- :shake:

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 11:24 AM
P@rker, I've got a good suggestion for a name.....

poor Waaaaazarus....

I think there should be a crackdown on the whiners who are posting oversized pics in every thread in place of the removed sig.

DomerNKC
05-05-2006, 12:40 PM
.. - / ... . . -- ... / - .... . / ... .. --. / -. .- -. -. -.-- / --. --- - / .. - ... / ..- -. -.. -.. .. . ... / .. -. / .- / -... ..- -. -.-. .... / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / ... .. --. / -... . .. -. --. / .- -... --- ..- - / ..--- / -- -- / - --- / .-.. .- .-. --. . .-.-.- :shake:.-- .... .. -. . .-. .../ .-.-.-/..---/---/- .... ./...--/-... .. - -.-. .... . .../- .... .- -/.. --. -. --- .-. ./--./-.. .. -../... ---/-.-. .- ..- ... ./-- -.--/... .. --./.... .- -../.-.. .- -.. .. . .../.-- .. - ..../..-. . .--/-.-. .-.. --- - .... . .../--- -.// .-- . .- -.-/... .... .. -/ -- .- -.

htismaqe
05-05-2006, 04:52 PM
Actually, Otter, you should have left your question. Since I'm a mod, I can read your post anyway. :D

Anyway, your pic is 20 pixels too tall, it's 150 x 220.

hypersensitiveZO6
05-05-2006, 05:44 PM
mods,

Can i have my sig abilities back? Didn't realize was too big. Sorry

thanks,

hyperlitezo6

KcMizzou
05-05-2006, 07:20 PM
mods,

thanks,

hyperlitezo6Wow. No bitch-fit or anything. Impressive.

:clap:

teedubya
05-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Actually, Otter, you should have left your question. Since I'm a mod, I can read your post anyway. :D

Hahaha.... 20 pixels too tall. Jeezuh...
:deevee:

It makes everyones planet viewing uncomfortable. How about installing a VBulletin Modification that places real life restrictions, instead of being soup nazis?

the Talking Can
05-05-2006, 11:44 PM

you go girl....

Otter
05-05-2006, 11:45 PM

That's why I deleted it, I saw where I messed up at.

The first time I made the sig it was the right constraints but I found a picture of Meagan “oh so” Good that put her belly button and abs into the pic and didn’t have time to change it before my sig privileges were taken away. Work called.

I won’t whine about it too much but I’ve never had big signatures. I just fell in love, I mean look at this girl:

http://users.mwhq.net/Slippery_Pete/meagangood.gif

By the way Laz, going around and picking people out sigs then tatteling to the mods because you were taken down, real, real freakin’ low. I’ve lost a lot of respect for you. Care, don't care, I don't give a shiat.

I don’t envy you guys (mods) for trying to put up with people like Laz and controlling this place, you guys do a good job for the reward.

I'll move on.

htismaqe
05-06-2006, 06:27 AM
mods,

thanks,

hyperlitezo6

Somebody must have gotten to you before I did, because your sig has already been restored.

htismaqe
05-06-2006, 06:30 AM
Hahaha.... 20 pixels too tall. Jeezuh...
:deevee:

It makes everyones planet viewing uncomfortable. How about installing a VBulletin Modification that places real life restrictions, instead of being soup nazis?

Uh-huh.

Does this place not SUCK for performance? You know one of the reasons why?

Because we're still running an old version, a beta version, of the software.

And why are we doing that?

Because we've hacked up the code so much that upgrading is a monumental task.

Besides, only Kyle has the capability to do what you ask. Send him a PM and see what happens...

hypersensitiveZO6
05-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Thanks to whoever restored my sig abilites. Hope my new one is alright. Give me the word and I'll change it.

hyperlitezo6

Lzen
05-06-2006, 12:17 PM

I live to serve.

Sig. Nazi.

Or perhaps something more simple, like Nazi?

:D

htismaqe
05-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Sig. Nazi.

Or perhaps something more simple, like Nazi?

:D

Nah too offensive.

Caesar sounds good though... :D

chief husker
05-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Et tu Brute?

Lzen
05-07-2006, 08:47 AM
Nah too offensive.

Caesar sounds good though... :D

Aha.....perfect.

htismaqe
05-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Aha.....perfect.

Maybe I'll change it to Sejanus...

Tiberius Phobia? :hmmm:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius

ArrowheadHawk
05-09-2006, 02:46 PM
can i have my sig privelages back please

Ultra Peanut
05-09-2006, 03:32 PM
ur but

ArrowheadHawk
05-10-2006, 07:32 PM
wtf i cut my graphic to 200 height?

ArrowheadHawk
05-10-2006, 07:44 PM
is this better?

morphius
05-10-2006, 08:09 PM
is this better?
I'm seeing 299X157, should be okay as long as you don't put anything else in there.

greg63
05-11-2006, 03:07 AM
is this better?

I pretty sure it complies.

Calcountry
05-20-2006, 06:49 PM
bump.

KcMizzou
05-20-2006, 06:59 PM
bump.Bumping a stickied thread?

hypersensitiveZO6
05-20-2006, 07:03 PM
bump.

ROFL

greg63
05-20-2006, 07:07 PM
bump.

Way to make sure it stays on the front page. :p

Bowser
05-20-2006, 08:23 PM
bump.

Chieftain58
05-21-2006, 04:18 PM
bump... hehe

FAX
05-23-2006, 08:33 AM
This isn't a signature question, but a question nonetheless so I'll put it here, if that's okay.

I'm sure there is a method and I just haven't found it yet, but I'm wondering how you change the little saying underneath your username. Is this something that only mods can do? I am currently uncomfortable with the quality of my little saying.

Any mod attention and mod response to this mod interrogatory is appreciated in advance.

FAX

Stinger
05-23-2006, 08:46 AM
This isn't a signature question, but a question nonetheless so I'll put it here, if that's okay.

I'm sure there is a method and I just haven't found it yet, but I'm wondering how you change the little saying underneath your username. Is this something that only mods can do? I am currently uncomfortable with the quality of my little saying.

Any mod attention and mod response to this mod interrogatory is appreciated in advance.

FAX

Fax -

Go to your user control panel > profile > Custom User Text:

Type in the new title there

FAX
05-23-2006, 10:02 AM
Fax -

Go to your user control panel > profile > Custom User Text:

Type in the new title there

Thank you, Mr. Stinger.

FAX

Calcountry
05-25-2006, 01:36 PM
This is the stickiest thread ever.

htismaqe
05-25-2006, 01:58 PM
This is the stickiest thread ever.

Wrong.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23335

Calcountry
05-25-2006, 03:55 PM
Wrong.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23335 ROFL

BWillie
05-26-2006, 10:02 PM
Hey how come my avatar is gone. I had to have a friend do that for me cuz I can't size it right. :( I see people who have naked real girls. I had a cartoon.

Hootie
05-27-2006, 10:26 AM
Hey how come my avatar is gone. I had to have a friend do that for me cuz I can't size it right. :( I see people who have naked real girls. I had a cartoon.
because God hates you.

luv
05-27-2006, 11:56 AM
He does have a point. Even though I did warn him about Alladin doing her up the butt might not be appropriate, either.

Bugeater
05-27-2006, 11:59 AM
I've never seen any actual nudity in avatars.

frutty
05-31-2006, 07:07 AM
good to see.

htismaqe
05-31-2006, 08:03 AM
Were you the one with the Alladin doggy style pic as your avatar?

Sorry, but that's not appropriate.

Katipan
05-31-2006, 08:21 AM
You can't even see anything. For all we know they are cuddling.

htismaqe
05-31-2006, 08:45 AM
You can't even see anything. For all we know they are cuddling.

We're, by and large, community driven. It received a fair number of complaints...

Katipan
05-31-2006, 09:17 AM
Oh stop justifying yourself to me. I just like porn.

htismaqe
05-31-2006, 09:50 AM
Oh stop justifying yourself to me. I just like porn.

Me too. :D

Mecca
05-31-2006, 04:31 PM
I'd just like to point out that my new Sig is the bomb......

Bob Dole
05-31-2006, 06:44 PM
I'd just like to point out that my new Sig is the bomb......

Pretender.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar25_11.gif

teedubya
05-31-2006, 07:56 PM
Id like to point out that this thread is full of...

http://www.strangenewproducts.com/uploaded_images/pizza-vino-wine-760659.jpg
http://www.wisc.edu/foodsci/store/images/cheese.jpg

Bob Dole
11-18-2006, 02:50 PM
Once again, people are getting stupid with their sig sizes.

Bowser
11-18-2006, 02:51 PM

I'll do what I can to help out the problem.

11-18-2006, 03:17 PM
Please...Senator Dole..can you get rid of mine

greg63
11-18-2006, 03:42 PM
I'll do what I can to help out the problem.

I quit tryin.

greg63
11-18-2006, 03:42 PM

Why yes; yes he can. :D

Frazod
11-18-2006, 04:44 PM
I turned signatures off during a game a couple of weeks ago and never turned them back on. Can't say I really miss them, and the board certainly runs better for me.

DaFace
11-18-2006, 04:53 PM
I turned signatures off during a game a couple of weeks ago and never turned them back on. Can't say I really miss them, and the board certainly runs better for me.

I did the same nearly 6 months ago. Once you get used to not having them, it's really annoying to have them on.

KcMizzou
11-18-2006, 05:00 PM
I did the same nearly 6 months ago. Once you get used to not having them, it's really annoying to have them on.Agreed.

Nothing like having a friggin billboard after every post.

VonneMarie
11-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Dream on Tiny Tim... LMAO

tommykat
11-18-2006, 08:04 PM

OOOOH Frazie, I do love your CARDS avatar!! Excellent:thumb:

PinkFloyd
11-18-2006, 08:39 PM
I would be more than happy to take my pic sig off if you all want me too...

It's no big deal to me !!

PinkFloyd
11-18-2006, 08:41 PM
I about gave up the old lady to get someone to get mine on here... But I finally figured it out... I'll be more than happy to take it off...

|Zach|
11-18-2006, 09:14 PM
I think we should just let GoChiefs go crazy finding out who is in violation and just follow up on those. He loves that stuff and it would help enforce a rule.

|Zach|
11-18-2006, 09:14 PM
I about gave up the old lady to get someone to get mine on here... But I finally figured it out... I'll be more than happy to take it off...
I took care of it for you. :)

PinkFloyd
11-18-2006, 09:15 PM
I took my lyrics off... Hopefully that will make it ok...

greg63
11-18-2006, 10:35 PM
I think we should just let GoChiefs go crazy finding out who is in violation and just follow up on those. He loves that stuff and it would help enforce a rule.

Yep!

morphius
11-18-2006, 11:33 PM
I think if I was to build a BB from scratch I wouldn't even allow the damn things. I have had mine turned off forever, and only turn them on when someone complains about one. Everything is so much more readable without them.

Hell, if I could get away with it I would turn them off in the upgraded BB, but there are too many people that would whine about not being able to show off their internet porn skillz and the the like and there would be some great big deal about us limiting users freedom of speech, and blah, blah, blah. :D

chief52
11-19-2006, 11:14 AM
I think if I was to build a BB from scratch I wouldn't even allow the damn things. I have had mine turned off forever, and only turn them on when someone complains about one. Everything is so much more readable without them.

Hell, if I could get away with it I would turn them off in the upgraded BB, but there are too many people that would whine about not being able to show off their internet porn skillz and the the like and there would be some great big deal about us limiting users freedom of speech, and blah, blah, blah. :D

I can not believe there are that many people out there that want those stupid things. I have had them turned off forever and you are right, it is so much more readable without them. Sh@t can them I say!!

KurtCobain
11-19-2006, 06:02 PM
mine's good right?

morphius
11-19-2006, 06:17 PM
mine's good right?

Yes it is.

BucEyedPea
11-19-2006, 06:34 PM
May I please have a sig now?
If bill parcells can have one why not me? Do I have cooties or somethin'?

slappyhappy
11-19-2006, 08:42 PM

I think it's tacky at times with the overloaded signatures. My system is not top of the line and some sigs really slow it down (very annoying). Mine is a simple qoute from Joe, not over the top.

As far as the upgrade for the boards, I think that is great! So many of you out there working your own time debugging code. Thank you Mod's for keeping the boards running. If the Mods of these board want to change the over use of all the pictures and videos I say go for it.

What are we all here for anyway? We're here to contact each other through our text, isn't that the point of the Chief's Planet? An outlet to Cheer on the Chiefs with all my fellow fans!

Just my opinion

Jenny Gump
11-19-2006, 09:45 PM
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM????

morphius
11-19-2006, 09:51 PM
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM????
Do you want a list?

DaFace
11-19-2006, 09:53 PM
Hell, if I could get away with it I would turn them off in the upgraded BB...

I'm pretty sure this whole "upgraded BB" thing is just a figment of your imagination.

KcMizzou
11-19-2006, 10:06 PM
I'm pretty sure this whole "upgraded BB" thing is just a figment of your imagination.Here's a link to Morph's "upgraded BB".

clicky clicky (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.nocommercialpotential.net/failagain/etchaSketch.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.nocommercialpotential.net/failagain/2005/02/etchasketch.html&h=540&w=650&sz=61&hl=en&start=6&tbnid=IMEVQlqX_X6RaM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=137&prev=/images%3Fq%3Detch-a-sketch%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN)

Mr. Laz
11-20-2006, 10:34 AM
doesn't you sig violate the rules?

|Zach|
11-20-2006, 10:38 AM
doesn't you sig violate the rules?
I have it measured at 200 pixels. Nope.

Mr. Laz
11-20-2006, 10:59 AM
:hmmm:

oh well .... my properties shows it at 204.

Bob Dole
11-20-2006, 12:39 PM

Strange

|Zach|
11-20-2006, 12:43 PM
I am happy to change it...I was just using a little firefox extension to measure.

Bob Dole
11-20-2006, 01:00 PM
I am happy to change it...I was just using a little firefox extension to measure.

No need to change it. Bob Dole will be happy to eliminate your sig privileges.

Hold on a sec...

ChiefsFire
11-20-2006, 01:10 PM
MOD WARSSSS

Iowanian
11-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Large and flashy Sigs are a sure sign of micropenis.

Calcountry
11-20-2006, 07:02 PM
Large and flashy Sigs are a sure sign of micropenis.Meatpeaker.

Hammock Parties
11-20-2006, 11:29 PM
Be warned. The sig police are on patrol. If you are out of line, the authorities will be notified. I've got my eyes on all of you.

Mecca
11-20-2006, 11:34 PM
My sig rules...

KC-TBB
11-21-2006, 09:39 AM
Who can argue with that?

JBucc
11-21-2006, 09:41 AM
I never understood why the sigs weren't done like the avatars, where you literally CAN'T have one above the limit, as in the thing won't let you put it on there.

Bugeater
11-21-2006, 09:50 AM
I never understood why the sigs weren't done like the avatars, where you literally CAN'T have one above the limit, as in the thing won't let you put it on there.
Well, for one thing any text you add is also included in the 650 x 200 size limit (which is one thing a lot of people don't seem to understand) , so that wouldn't necessarily prevent people from having oversized sigs.

JBucc
11-23-2006, 05:37 AM
Well, for one thing any text you add is also included in the 650 x 200 size limit (which is one thing a lot of people don't seem to understand) , so that wouldn't necessarily prevent people from having oversized sigs.ok