PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Upgrade Question?

SLAG
03-21-2006, 01:06 AM
If the Chiefs Get the $$ for the Upgrades Arrowhead needs...

Does that mean I dont have to Piss in a Trough any more?

Will I have dividers so MeatPeeker doesnt Look at my Meat....

If so then If i was a Jackson County Voter I would vote yes

Simplex3
03-21-2006, 01:09 AM
This is off-topic, but are you actually proud to pay Nextel?

SLAG
03-21-2006, 01:10 AM
This is off-topic, but are you actually proud to pay Nextel?

Hell yes...

I Used to hate them but since they teamed up with sprint Nextel kicks ass

Simplex3
03-21-2006, 01:12 AM
Hell yes...

I Used to hate them but since they teamed up with sprint Nextel kicks ass
Ok, so pass out the link to where those things are. I need to find one for my gas company. They kick ass.

SLAG
03-21-2006, 01:15 AM
Ok, so pass out the link to where those things are. I need to find one for my gas company. They kick ass.

im not sure if you are being sarcastic or serious or both.. but I found Most at www.userbars.com and its down now so 1/2 my sig is missing ... but then there is http://userbarmaker.com/ and it will make anyone you want... even for ATMOS ENERGY

Hammock Parties
03-21-2006, 01:18 AM
I know that im not from jackson county, but ****ing pass the god damned bill!! Its not much of a sales tax, and shit we get the superbowl here in 2015!! I never thought there would ever be a superbowl here. If the bill passes, we have untill 2015 which means more amenities in this place going up for the mere reason of the superbowl. more time to get thigs right... I personally think the rolling roof thing is a kick ass idea, no more rainout baseball games, and louder arrowhead stadium.

Chief Chief
03-21-2006, 01:18 AM
An additional question which demands an answer:

Will at least two Chiefs cheerleaders be in every men's room performing sexual acts with each other?

If so then If I was a Jackson County Voter I would vote yes

Simplex3
03-21-2006, 01:19 AM
http://userbarmaker.com/userbars/brands/581142925526.png (http://userbarmaker.com/)

SLAG
03-21-2006, 01:20 AM
An additional question which demands an answer:

Will at least two Chiefs cheerleaders be in every men's room performing sexual acts with each other?

If so then If I was a Jackson County Voter I would vote yes

The Addendum states that They would be those two Former Panther Cheerleaders and only In the Bathrooms on the Club Level

SLAG
http://userbarmaker.com/userbars/brands/581142925526.png (http://userbarmaker.com/)
ROFL

Glad to see you make good use of it

Simplex3
I know that im not from jackson county, but ****ing pass the god damned bill!! Its not much of a sales tax, and shit we get the superbowl here in 2015!! I never thought there would ever be a superbowl here. If the bill passes, we have untill 2015 which means more amenities in this place going up for the mere reason of the superbowl. more time to get thigs right... I personally think the rolling roof thing is a kick ass idea, no more rainout baseball games, and louder arrowhead stadium.
YES! Who cares if half the tax dollars will wind up in the pockets of a few well connected people! The Super Bowl kicks ass!

Phobia
03-21-2006, 01:22 AM

Now here's an informed voter. That's great. Chalk up another vote for the SuperBowl.

I think an elevator the moon is a kick ass idea but I'd rather teach my kids to read properly so they can make good decisions on what to do with future tax dollars....

Hammock Parties
03-21-2006, 01:24 AM
I dont see what everybodys hostility is towards the plan? I want an honest answer, whats bad about the plan to everybody?

Chief Chief
03-21-2006, 01:25 AM
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU Jayhawkerman2001!!

I hate seeing SBs always going to Florida and California. These states get enough money already from Joe Taxpayer for their declared disaster areas caused by fires and hurricanes.

And I really hate so-called football fans who have the die-hard belief that football was meant to be played outdoors. They can freeze their a$$es off at all the high school football games they want.

Phobia
03-21-2006, 01:27 AM
I dont see what everybodys hostility is towards the plan? I want an honest answer, whats bad about the plan to everybody?

"I know that im not from jackson county, but"

Of course you can't see it.

Phobia
03-21-2006, 01:28 AM
And I really hate so-called football fans who have the die-hard belief that football was meant to be played outdoors.

HAHAHAHA - Vote for the stadium or you're not a real fan.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2006, 01:28 AM
"I know that im not from jackson county, but"

Of course you can't see it.

Well then tell me.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2006, 01:29 AM

How the hell did yuo get that from what he said?

Simplex3
03-21-2006, 01:31 AM
Earth to Jayhockermang2.001:

The financials of the deal are bad. Hell, they're full on horrid. The taxpayers of Jackson county would be taking it up the a**. The interrest rate is terrible, naming rights to the rolling roof would go to charity instead of being used to pay down the debt on the loan, the list goes on and on. It's a s**tty deal.

Phobia
03-21-2006, 01:32 AM
Well then tell me.

I actually haven't made up my mind yet. I haven't even spent a sufficient amount of time researching my vote. I'm a little more concerned for our school system than I am putting hundreds of millions of dollars into the pockets of owners who DO NOT EVEN LIVE IN THIS STATE. Clark Hunt doesn't even live IN THIS COUNTRY.

Hammock Parties
03-21-2006, 01:34 AM
Earth to Jayhockermang2.001:

The financials of the deal are bad. Hell, they're full on horrid. The taxpayers of Jackson county would be taking it up the a**. The interrest rate is terrible, naming rights to the rolling roof would go to charity instead of being used to pay down the debt on the loan, the list goes on and on. It's a s**tty deal.

Buddy calm down. Im trying to have a civilized conversation trying to figure out whats wrong with the plan.

Whats exactly part of the plan? like what percent tax increase and so forth?

greg63
03-21-2006, 01:35 AM

Does that mean I dont have to Piss in a Trough any more?

Will I have dividers so MeatPeeker doesnt Look at my Meat....

If so then If i was a Jackson County Voter I would vote yes

Click here (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=137461) and I'll tell what my 8 ball says. :D

SLAG
03-21-2006, 01:37 AM
Click here (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=137461) and I'll tell what my 8 ball says. :D

ROFL

:cuss: Damnit Carl 8-Ball Says Yes

greg63
03-21-2006, 01:39 AM
ROFL

:cuss: Damnit Carl 8-Ball Says Yes

ROFLROFL

My 8 ball never lies.

Simplex3
03-21-2006, 02:16 AM
Buddy calm down. Im trying to have a civilized conversation trying to figure out whats wrong with the plan.

Whats exactly part of the plan? like what percent tax increase and so forth?
It's obvious that everything you know about the plan is:

1. Superbowl in KC
2. You don't have to pay

Other than that you don't give a s**t. A real NIMBY type attitude.

StcChief
03-21-2006, 07:08 AM
Sales tax increase that anybody buying anything in Jackson County pays. 3 cents on 8 dollars
Buck up.

jspchief
03-21-2006, 07:12 AM
The piss trough is the one thing they shouldn't change in that stadium. It's a hell of a lot faster than urinals, and when I'm at a game I'm more concerned with getting in and out fast than whether some fairy wants to look at my cold shriveled cock.

POND_OF_RED
03-21-2006, 07:12 AM
The only leaning factor I could think of to vote no is that I am scared with a rolling roof arrowhead will become soft with rich pricks keeping there tickets in december when it gets cold instead of selling them to diehard fans who dont care if they have a voice all week. I do not want my kids to grow up like rams fans for crying out loud. However, Hunt deserves a super bowl and I am definitely going to vote yes when it comes time...I couldn't stand the thought of losing the chiefs....

SLAG
03-21-2006, 09:17 AM
The piss trough is the one thing they shouldn't change in that stadium. It's a hell of a lot faster than urinals, and when I'm at a game I'm more concerned with getting in and out fast than whether some fairy wants to look at my cold shriveled cock.

If the vote passes and they dont change the Piss trough im going to be....well... really pissed

gblowfish
03-21-2006, 09:32 AM
The Pro:
http://www.saveourstadiums.com

The Con:
http://www.saveourowners.com

And Johnson County People: Just shut up. You had your chance when you torpedoed Bi-State II. If it were up to me, you'd all lose your rights to season tickets, and Jackson County Residents would get first shot. You can have whatever is left over.

Saulbadguy
03-21-2006, 09:34 AM
If the vote passes and they dont change the Piss trough im going to be....well... really pissed
What the hell is wrong with the piss trough? It is very efficient. It is also good for when we are playing the Raiders or the Broncos, someone always put a hat in one of the troughs to piss on.

Dartgod
03-21-2006, 09:41 AM
OK, I have season tickets, so I'm a "Real Fan" according to Carl.

BUT...

I live in Cass County and will not be able to vote on this issue, so I'm not a "Real Fan" according to Phil.

I'm sooooooooo confused!!

SLAG
03-21-2006, 09:46 AM

BUT...

I live in Cass County and will not be able to vote on this issue, so I'm not a "Real Fan" according to Phil.

You cant be cleared up or clarified because your not a Premium Member

kregger
03-21-2006, 09:58 AM
It's a bad plan because the skinflint owners aren't ponying up enough of their own $$. They have finally resorted to the ultimate in fear tactics "If you don't vote YES, we'll lose our teams". What a BS ploy. These teams don't have anywhere to go, at least not for 5 years. Don't say LA or San Antonio, because it isn't going to happen.
The item that really pisses me off is that the NFL will float any owner an interest free loan to upgrade or build new. That is available to Lamar, but will he take advantage of a potential windfall in profits(i.e concessions, suite revenue, restaurant, and team merchandise)? No, he rather stick it to the taxpayers and I can't blame him if the TP's are stupid enough to fall for this ill-conceived plan.
Simplex is correct, There is no plan for paying down the debt on this. Any amount that comes in above expected outlay for the refurbishment needs to pay down the debt.

Dartgod
03-21-2006, 10:05 AM
but then there is http://userbarmaker.com/ and it will make anyone you want... even for ATMOS ENERGY
Most excellent...

SLAG
03-21-2006, 10:21 AM
Most excellent...

ROFLROFL

Nice

HemiEd
03-21-2006, 10:47 AM
Sacramento Kings-Los Angeles Kings

greg63
03-21-2006, 11:28 AM

BUT...

Click here (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=137461) and my 8 ball will clear this issue right up for ya. :D

KC Kings
03-21-2006, 03:49 PM
Sales tax increase that anybody buying anything in Jackson County pays. 3 cents on 8 dollars
Buck up.

I answered my own question. As far as 3 cents on $8 goes, what about all of the local businesses that buy supplies from companies outside of Jackson County? That is an extra 7 cents on the dollar for everything they buy over $2000.

Use Tax Funds Rolling Roof
Construction, maintenance and operation of The Rolling Roof will be funded by a County Use Tax, as well as a significant contribution from the Chiefs. A Use Tax is imposed on out-of-state vendors who sell things to local businesses and it is equivalent to the local sales tax.

Out-of-state vendors are not required to collect state and local sales taxes when they sell something to businesses located here. Because of this, an equivalent tax which is called a Use Tax is imposed.

Simplex3
03-21-2006, 04:46 PM
And Johnson County People: Just shut up. You had your chance when you torpedoed Bi-State II. If it were up to me, you'd all lose your rights to season tickets, and Jackson County Residents would get first shot. You can have whatever is left over.
ROFL Jackson County was the only one that voted FOR Bi-State 2. Everyone else voted against it, yet you choose to single out JoCo. Guess we know what your problem is.

Sully
03-21-2006, 04:59 PM
I don't care for indoor football.
I honestly think, other than traffic, I won't be affected whether or not we get a Super Bowl in town.
The roof idea just plain looks dumb. Like a tarp thrown over a grill.
So I will vote for stadium upgrades, but not a rolling roof.

Logical
03-21-2006, 05:15 PM
I actually haven't made up my mind yet. I haven't even spent a sufficient amount of time researching my vote. I'm a little more concerned for our school system than I am putting hundreds of millions of dollars into the pockets of owners who DO NOT EVEN LIVE IN THIS STATE. Clark Hunt doesn't even live IN THIS COUNTRY.

I am just curious what country does he live in?

Logical
03-21-2006, 05:17 PM
If the vote passes and they dont change the Piss trough im going to be....well... really pissedWhy you got a teeny weenie or something else to hide? ROFL I sure can think of more significant reasons to care.