PDA

View Full Version : Florida Teacher student sex case dismissed

KingPriest2
03-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Judge rejected the plea bargain the PA goofed in having no witness which means no case.

Lafave is still going to take counselling and blames media for all her troubles

Saulbadguy
03-21-2006, 02:47 PM
I really failed to see the victim in this case.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/051209/051209_lafave_vsml_10a.vsmall.jpg

Hootie
03-21-2006, 02:48 PM

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/051209/051209_lafave_vsml_10a.vsmall.jpg
Shiiit, if I was 17, I'd **** her too!

Baby Lee
03-21-2006, 02:49 PM
If I was 17 TWICE OVER [which I am], I'd be doing some unspeakable things as well.

sedated
03-21-2006, 02:49 PM

if I was 24 I'd do her.

wait...I am 24

Hootie
03-21-2006, 02:51 PM
let's just ****in' rape the shit out of her

Baby Lee
03-21-2006, 02:52 PM
let's just ****in' rape the shit out of her
Talk about a helluva B5 draw!!!

Eleazar
03-21-2006, 02:55 PM
This chick, accepting an offer to lay out for a skin rag, in 3... 2... 1...

ct
03-21-2006, 02:56 PM

If the 17 year old is a female, and it's all consensual, I fail to see a victim there as well.

Hootie
03-21-2006, 02:59 PM
nah, that's the 25 year old chick that banged her 14 year old student in her classroom.

I bet she dumped him and he got all emo about it and then got her in trouble.

Pussy.

Gonzo
03-21-2006, 03:17 PM
You know if that stupid fuc**ng kid had kept his mouth shut...She'd be taking it in the pooper right now.

KingPriest2
03-21-2006, 03:17 PM
Teacher was accused of having SUV sex with boy, 14

Tuesday, March 21, 2006; Posted: 4:01 p.m. EST (21:01 GMT)

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) -- State prosecutors said Tuesday they were dropping charges against a former Tampa teacher accused of having sex with a 14-year-old middle school student.

The decision, announced hours after a judge rejected a plea deal for Debra Lafave, means the victim won't have to testify.

Prosecutors and defense attorneys had urged the judge to accept the deal for the sake of the boy involved. A psychiatrist who examined the teenager told the judge at a previous hearing that the boy suffered extreme anxiety from the media coverage of the case and does not want to testify.

Marion County Circuit Judge Hale Stancil, however, said the lack of prison time for Lafave under the plea deal "shocks the conscience of this court," and he rejected it.Assistant State Attorney Richard Ridgway, in explaining the decision to drop the charges, said: "The court may be willing to risk the well-being of the victims in this case in order to force it to trial. I am not."

Lafave, 25, already faces three years of house arrest and seven years probation in Hillsborough County, where she was charged with having sex with the same boy in a classroom and her home. She pleaded guilty November 22 to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery under a plea deal there.
In Marion County, she was accused of having sex with the boy in a sport utility vehicle.
Lafave said at a news conference later Tuesday that she has bipolar disorder, and her attorney said she was getting treatment.

"I have a lot of things in my past that have unfortunately become public," Lafave said.

Hillsborough County prosecutor Mike Sinacore has said the victim's family had anticipated a trial, but the media attention prompted the boy's mother to push for a plea deal.

"There is no one that wanted to see Debra Lafave serve jail time more than myself," the boy's mother wrote in an e-mail to the Ocala Star-Banner over the weekend. But she said the welfare of her son was more important.

KHinz57
03-21-2006, 03:58 PM
No way that is the same picture of the woman in this case.

TNTEICHER
03-21-2006, 04:01 PM
No way that is the same picture of the woman in this case.

Sure is. Seen her on the t.v. news.

Inspector
03-21-2006, 04:11 PM
That poor, poor boy.

Molested by that teacher and now no justice.

Oh how he must spend countless hours reliving the horror that he must have felt while being violated by this criminal.

Just think what that must do to him. Especially when he's taking a shower and thinking about what she did to him.

It must really be hard........for him. I mean, hard to deal with such a brutal invasion of his body.

And he must live with the knowledge of her body...I mean of what her body was like when she was raping him, all hot and glistening with beads of sweet perspiration slowly trickling down her soft, tender neck, slowly dripping between her dangling breast - while taking advantage of this poor victim.

Damn, there is no justice in this case!

I just hope the kid can overcome the horrible memories he will have to endure for as long as he can hang on to those awful memories.

And if he took any pictures of her doing this crime, he will have to relive the crime over and over and over. Every time he forces himself to view the pictures.

uh..I gotta go to the bathroom now....