PDA

View Full Version : Chief Planet posters who feel they are better than everyone else

chiefscafan
03-22-2006, 04:44 PM
I've been on that wonderful i'm gonna rate the posters

by goxlibutscrale

so i'm interested in posters who people feel act like they are better than others.

yeah i got a 0 out of 10 by the star war freak but i'm tired of reading stupid posts by people who feel they are supperior any one else?

JBucc
03-22-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm much better than other posters. Especially chiefscafan.

Sully
03-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Finally... a thread all about me.

The Bad Guy
03-22-2006, 04:50 PM
I love me some me.

Katipan
03-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Wah.

you're the bestest

Baby Lee
03-22-2006, 04:53 PM
you're the bestest
Ahem! I believe I'm bester. YMMVbaF'nM.

DeepSouth
03-22-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm not going to stoop low enough to respond to this thread............

Gonzo
03-22-2006, 04:59 PM

by goxlibutscrale

so i'm interested in posters who people feel act like they are better than others.

yeah i got a 0 out of 10 by the star war freak but i'm tired of reading stupid posts by people who feel they are supperior any one else?

What? Are you gonna cry now? Come on crybaby cry for me! Come on WAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

65 to Bust
03-22-2006, 05:01 PM
I feel your pain.

I also hear the screech coming from your spinning moral compass. Please talk to Zach in NE Arklahoma about that.

RealSNR
03-22-2006, 05:14 PM
No man is better than any other man on here.

Except chiefscafan. Everyone is better than him. I don't know anyone else who got a 0 out of 10 on the poster rating scale. He really sucks. Nobody likes him. We should all shun him.

If you get 0 out of 10 on a Planet rating scale by goat cheese, that's the end of your life. You should definitely whine about it. Hell, just kill yourself right now. You suck that bad, and everyone knows it, especially your family.

Oh, that's what you're doing right now, chiefscafan. Okay, I'm al over it. Good for you. That's like, the only thing you've done right in your entire life you degenerate.

Okay, I'm going to stop posting about you right now. I can already feel myself getting ebola or something dangerous like that from mentioning you for so long.

Shun.

Baby Lee
03-22-2006, 05:18 PM
No man is better than any other man on here.
But the girls are superior to us all. Ahhmmahright!!!

keg in kc
03-22-2006, 05:25 PM
I'm better than everyone else on here, but I don't post anything that could possibly be construed as stupid. Unless I'm trying to dumb my message down, usually in the hope that it'll seep through the cracks in the fragile skull of some 4th grade dropout who whines like a little girl with pigtails and a balloon with a pretty pink ribbon.

RealSNR
03-22-2006, 05:28 PM
I'm better than everyone else on here, but I don't post anything that could possibly be construed as stupid. Unless I'm trying to dumb my message down, usually in the hope that it'll seep through the cracks in the fragile skull of some 4th grade dropout who whines like a little girl with pigtails and a balloon with a pretty pink ribbon.You misspelled "vaginal skull"

chiefscafan
03-22-2006, 05:32 PM
snr feel good to low blow me

you are pathetic go suck off goxlibutscrale

i don't think you've done it enough

Sure-Oz
03-22-2006, 05:36 PM
I donbt think anyone on here acts like that, and i really dont care, like most dont on here.

ChiTown
03-22-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm not gonna lie. I'm a better person than everyone here. Not to mention, I'm better looking and have a higher IQ. If it were possible, I'd piss atop all of your heads right now. You are excused.

SPchief
03-22-2006, 05:38 PM

Your a pethatic looser who is beeng picked on bye gocheefs. Are u reealy that upset aobut it??

Baby Lee
03-22-2006, 05:39 PM

Hoooock!!

FAX
03-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Look at it this way, Mr. chiefscafan.

Countless thousands of lurkers are coming out of the woodwork and posting for the first time in history to be rated by Mr. goxlibutscrale. He will be doing this for days and perhaps weeks on end.

Perhaps there are worse things than a 0 ranking on the goxlibutscrale scale?

FAX

Dunit35
03-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Allright who upset chiefscafan? Gochiefs 0 rating can't be important enough to start another thread about can it?

Dartgod
03-22-2006, 05:43 PM

by goxlibutscrale

I know how to spell superior, so yeah, I'm better than you.

Kclee
03-22-2006, 05:49 PM

And me evidently. But I did get mentioned with Milkman, and he does have a picture in the CP mansion. So I have that going for me.

kclee: 5 out of 10.

You're in that lower echelon of "purgatory" posters like Sidewinder. There's something very unsettling about your presence. It's like you think you're better than the rest of us. Maybe it's your avatar. We almost gave you 4 out of 10, but awarded a bonus point due to your non-n00b status.

RealSNR
03-22-2006, 06:10 PM

i don't think you've done it enoughlol no i dont thnk so imho why r u a rtard???// n why do u bich so much lika litl skool grl?

See? You're getting negative responses like this because

A. A guy you don't even know rated you 0 out of 10 in terms of your worth as a poster on an online football BB. You took offense to this, AND thought everyone else cared to know about this terrible crime committed against you

B. You type like a retard

C. If you combine A and B, you are either a 9-year old who lied about his age or a complete retard. Or both, which is what I'm leaning to right now

Now you know why gochiefs thinks you suck. Take this lesson and fold it and put it in your pocket. It will serve you well in the future.

Tool.

milkman
03-22-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm not some little bitch that cries when some internet dweeb doesn't like me, so, yeah, I'm better than you.

FAX
03-22-2006, 06:18 PM
If I were you right now, Mr. chiefscafan, I would launch into the most incomprehensible, incoherent, and unintelligible spelling spree mankind has ever seen. They may get a headache trying to decipher your post.

Best of luck.

FAX

Braincase
03-22-2006, 06:32 PM
If I were you right now, Mr. chiefscafan, I would launch into the most incomprehensible, incoherent, and unintelligible spelling spree mankind has ever seen. They may get a headache trying to decipher your post.

Best of luck.

FAX

And that's just the reason I wear a tinfoil helmet.

OnTheWarpath15
03-22-2006, 06:43 PM

Best of luck.

FAX

Ummmmmm.

Mission accomplished.

No disrespect Fax, but we're a little past that stage.

teedubya
03-22-2006, 06:43 PM
"Never try to be BETTER than anyone else, know that you never learned anything, that you didnt learn from someone else... always be the best YOU, that you can be."

John Wooden's Father

Donger
03-22-2006, 06:44 PM

You spelled superior incorrectly.

OnTheWarpath15
03-22-2006, 06:48 PM
"Never try to be BETTER than anyone else, know that you never learned anything, that you didnt learn from someone else... always be the best YOU, that you can be."

John Wooden's Father

Especially punctuation, grammar and spelling.

WUZ HAPNIN N R SKOOLZ?!

Mr. Kotter
03-22-2006, 06:51 PM

by goxlibutscrale

You can rebound from this, but you're gonna take a beating for this....heh. :shake:

Just some friendly advice; whining doesn't work here. :)

Mr. Kotter
03-22-2006, 06:53 PM

Holy crap....did skinbra and kcnut (or was it tommykat :p ) have a love-child?

What I just said about you rebounding from this: your chances keep droppin' with posts like that....heh.

Bwana
03-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Hmmm? :hmmm:

Sfeihc
03-22-2006, 07:14 PM

U2, eh? It must be a Wings thing. Bring the Cup back to Hockeytown.

Iowanian
03-22-2006, 07:24 PM
Alright....

You've been here since 2001. You know everyone is going to catch some sh!t once in a while...and you KNOW better than to start a whiny biatch thread.

4th and Long
03-22-2006, 07:29 PM
Alright....

You've been here since 2001. You know everyone is going to catch some sh!t once in a while...and you KNOW better than to start a whiny biatch thread.
That right there is why I don't start threads like this.

Fear The Keyboard Of Doom!

Iowanian
03-22-2006, 07:42 PM
I've seen better ideas on the internet...

Ultra Peanut
03-22-2006, 08:19 PM
You deign to bring such a topic to the fore in my presence?

chiefs4me
03-22-2006, 08:21 PM

I don't think so, now move over..:D

if you think about it..7 points is not really that much..ROFL

wutamess
03-22-2006, 08:43 PM
Not to brag, but I'm one of the highest rated non admin.

All others are beneath me.

~ Token black guy.

Bob Dole
03-22-2006, 08:57 PM

Best of luck.

FAX

It didn't work the last 640 times. Why would it now?

stevieray
03-22-2006, 09:01 PM
It didn't work the last 640 times. Why would it now?

Hey! It's Moses Dole!

Bob Dole
03-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Hey! It's Moses Dole!

It's been an amazing tool for parting the sea of pink.

They tend to scatter in all directions when Bob Dole walks in the room.

FAX
03-22-2006, 09:12 PM
Hey! I've found a bunch of bursts on this thread.

Know anybody who's lost one?

FAX

stevieray
03-22-2006, 09:12 PM

please tell me you aren't cutting it soon.

OnTheWarpath15
03-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Hey! I've found a bunch of bursts on this thread.

Know anybody who's lost one?

FAX

I thought everyone had......

Wile_E_Coyote
03-22-2006, 09:16 PM
maybe if you would have used "think" instead of "feel" posters wouldn't have attacked you

or maybe not

Ultra Peanut
03-22-2006, 09:47 PM
maybe if you would have used "think" instead of "feel" posters wouldn't have attacked you

or maybe notHey! I may not agree with his truthiness, but I will defend to the minor inconvenience his right to hold it.

FAX
03-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Good news. The Soggy Bottom Boys just received a pardon from the Governer.

FAX

burt
03-22-2006, 10:19 PM

by goxlibutscrale

Without the stinging comments from the superior beings, led by THE honorable, Moses Dole, I can easily answer this question.

NO, BECAUSE IT'S FREAKING FUNNY!!!!!! and it's off season.

Loki
03-22-2006, 10:24 PM
Holy crap....did skinbra and kcnut (or was it tommykat :p ) have a love-child?

What I just said about you rebounding from this: your chances keep droppin' with posts like that....heh.
lol... skinbra.

HOOOOCK IRANIAN ... kan we b friends??

Ultra Peanut
03-22-2006, 10:36 PM

FAXI guess they found out about Raul.

milkman
03-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Without the stinging comments from the superior beings, led by THE honorable, Moses Dole, I can easily answer this question.

NO, BECAUSE IT'S FREAKING FUNNY!!!!!! and it's off season.

Is Moses Dole superior, or supperior?

burt
03-22-2006, 10:52 PM
Is Moses Dole superior, or supperior?

these threads ARE FUNNT CHIT, as Taco John would say........

J Diddy
03-23-2006, 12:24 AM

deodorant might possibly fix that

Rain Man
03-23-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm better than everyone else, but I'm really, really good at hiding it from you.

ChiefsFanatic
03-23-2006, 12:26 AM

What were you saying about your milkshake?

J Diddy
03-23-2006, 12:26 AM
I'm better than everyone else, but I'm really, really good at hiding it from you.

It must have been hard there in my shadows,
To never have sunshine on your face.

J Diddy
03-23-2006, 12:27 AM
What were you saying about your milkshake?

Um, does it bring all the boys to the yard.

Bob Dole
03-23-2006, 12:29 AM
please tell me you aren't cutting it soon.

It's going to depend on the weather.

Bob Dole was out in the yard weekend before last, cleaning the shotgun and laying down a good preemergent, and it was 85 degrees. It's not going to take too many of those days before it comes off.

chefsos
03-23-2006, 12:31 AM
Unless you're hiding it under one of those, um, "boulders" in the back yard.

RealSNR
03-23-2006, 12:34 AM
Unless you're hiding it under one of those, um, "boulders" in the back yard.I think he means "closet"

greg63
03-23-2006, 12:55 AM

by goxlibutscrale

n00bastic! :shake:

You think too much; or perhaps not enough.

Rausch
03-23-2006, 01:01 AM
n00bastic! :shake:

I prefer the term "N00bist."

'Cause they aren't afraid to show their ass...

greg63
03-23-2006, 01:39 AM
I prefer the term "N00bist."

'Cause they aren't afraid to show their ass...

ROFLROFL

That is succinct.

Rausch
03-23-2006, 01:41 AM
ROFLROFL

That is succinct.

Yeah, that's pretty much my whole MO...

greg63
03-23-2006, 01:47 AM
Yeah, that's pretty much my whole MO...

...Fitting as well. :thumb:

luv
03-23-2006, 02:02 AM
I'm still wondering what supperior means. A really, really good supper?

greg63
03-23-2006, 02:11 AM
I'm still wondering what supperior means. A really, really good supper?

...With all the trimmings.

KCTitus
03-23-2006, 07:50 AM
It's a shame to see just how fragile the cyber ego is on some. I mean, come on! It was gochiefs for crying out loud.

Kclee
03-23-2006, 07:57 AM

FAX

I don't have a radio.

shakesthecat
03-23-2006, 07:58 AM
The way I see it is, if your joined date ends in 0, then yeah, you're better than everyone else here.

MOhillbilly
03-23-2006, 08:02 AM

by goxlibutscrale

i would rather kill you than to hear you complain.

htismaqe
03-23-2006, 08:52 AM
As if publicly whining on gochiefs' thread wasn't embarassing enough...

Something tells me we're gonna see an "I'm leaving and never coming back" thread soon...

StcChief
03-23-2006, 09:03 AM
I don't feel anything except I received an opinion from
a long time poster here. Who is now a 'MOD'.

Opinions are like AH...Everyone has one....

If your skin is that thin, if the criticism is fair take note.

MOhillbilly
03-23-2006, 09:20 AM
As if publicly whining on gochiefs' thread wasn't embarassing enough...

Something tells me we're gonna see an "I'm leaving and never coming back" thread soon...

ROFL

fingersX

Kclee
03-23-2006, 09:25 AM
i would rather kill you than to hear you complain.

There's the old hillbilly that we liked and feared! Not the more recent one showing off cute cuddlely pictures of puppies. Did your little sister hack into your account for a while there? :) ;)

htismaqe
03-23-2006, 09:44 AM
I don't feel anything except I received an opinion from
a long time poster here. Who is now a 'MOD'.

Opinions are like AH...Everyone has one....

If your skin is that thin, if the criticism is fair take note.

meatpeeker is NOT a mod...

Lzen
03-23-2006, 10:41 AM
The way I see it is, if your joined date ends in 0, then yeah, you're better than everyone else here.

:banghead: Dang!!! I was so close. :(

Ultra Peanut
03-23-2006, 11:12 AM
Rain Man: 10 out of 10

No explanation necessary. It's Kevin, for God's sake. The best apricot BMW-driving lowland gorilla on the internet.

Gonzo
03-23-2006, 12:09 PM

by goxlibutscrale

I've got somthing for you.....This should help with your witty banter.

Gonzo
03-23-2006, 12:09 PM
Oh and here's somthing else.....

shaneo69
03-23-2006, 12:31 PM

by goxlibutscrale

What's really funny is, before GoChiefs gave him the 0 and publicly humiliated him, chiefscafan typed about 7 or 8 posts on that thread begging GoChiefs to rate him and wondering aloud why GC was ignoring him.

Absolute classic.

Skip Towne
03-23-2006, 12:36 PM
Didn't Phobia give him some little pissy job so he could be "admin"?

Kerberos
03-23-2006, 12:46 PM

Thank god for small favors. The day he becomes a MOD you will lose 3/4 of your member base. Not that it would bother you too much I am guessing? But history proves that those with power tend to abuse it and I could only imagine GoatCheeze with some ability to change and delete. :banghead:

What's really funny is, before GoChiefs gave him the 0 and publicly humiliated him, chiefscafan typed about 7 or 8 posts on that thread begging GoChiefs to rate him and wondering aloud why GC was ignoring him.

Absolute classic.

I knew better than to post in there #1 because GC and I don't see eye to eye (not that I care to) and I am sure he would have had some interesting things to say about me. #2 because I could give a flying rats ass what he thinks about me so that pretty much stamps out #1.

Anyone that took any of the :BS: he wrote in that thread as anything more than GC's attempt to get some attention and doing it by blasting a few n00bs and Kissing some MOD ASS BIG TIME then you deserve to feel slighted because you have no life and you should find the nearest bridge and jump off of it!

GoChiefs, GoatCheeze, Meatpeeker, Goxlibutscrale or whatever you want to call him he is still a SUPERDOUCHE.

:D

chiefs4me
03-23-2006, 05:22 PM
Thank god for small favors. The day he becomes a MOD you will lose 3/4 of your member base. Not that it would bother you too much I am guessing? But history proves that those with power tend to abuse it and I could only imagine GoatCheeze with some ability to change and delete. :banghead:

I knew better than to post in there #1 because GC and I don't see eye to eye (not that I care to) and I am sure he would have had some interesting things to say about me. #2 because I could give a flying rats ass what he thinks about me so that pretty much stamps out #1.

Anyone that took any of the :BS: he wrote in that thread as anything more than GC's attempt to get some attention and doing it by blasting a few n00bs and Kissing some MOD ASS BIG TIME then you deserve to feel slighted because you have no life and you should find the nearest bridge and jump off of it!

GoChiefs, GoatCheeze, Meatpeeker, Goxlibutscrale or whatever you want to call him he is still a SUPERDOUCHE.

:D

But tell us how you really feel........ROFL

blueballs
03-23-2006, 05:34 PM
There are three types of posters on Chiefsplanet

1) The ones who post here during the day to avoid work because they like sticking it to the man.

2) The ones who post here at night to stay awake because they are scared of the nightmares if they should fall asleep.

3) the ones who don't fall under 1 and or 2

Bob Dole
04-01-2006, 06:05 PM
This post doesn't deserve to be lost on page 17.

Skip Towne
04-01-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm definitely better than anyone else. I have my own icon. :skip:

stevieray
04-01-2006, 06:12 PM
This post doesn't deserve to be lost on page 17.

how arrogant.

luv
04-01-2006, 06:12 PM
There's nothing more humbling than to have someone tell you that you need to move up in order to have your kids be more genetically appealing. It's also a must for the survival of the species and encoded in your DNA to look for someone who's prettier than you.

Nothing like making others feel uglier than they already feel in order to make yourself "look" better. :rolleyes:

chiefscafan
04-01-2006, 06:23 PM
Hell I didn't know he was go chiefs what an A@@

chiefs4me
04-01-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm definitely better than anyone else. I have my own icon. :skip:

oh yea..well check out what he gave me

,,,,,,,,,,,,,ROFL

chiefs4me
04-01-2006, 06:24 PM
now what do you have to say ole man??ROFL

Skip Towne
04-01-2006, 06:30 PM
now what do you have to say ole man??ROFL
I have an icon and you don't. :skip:

chiefs4me
04-01-2006, 06:37 PM
I have an icon and you don't. :skip:

I have several, let me show you..:rolleyes::harumph::deevee:%(/

BIG_DADDY
04-01-2006, 07:16 PM
There's nothing more humbling than to have someone tell you that you need to move up in order to have your kids be more genetically appealing. It's also a must for the survival of the species and encoded in your DNA to look for someone who's prettier than you.

Nothing like making others feel uglier than they already feel in order to make yourself "look" better. :rolleyes:

I really don't have time to address this but I am going to try one more time to get through your thick hypocritical skull the point I was trying to make.

WOW, you had to seriously twist what I said in order to make yourself feel bad. You must really enjoy feeling that way and playing the victim card. I guess you want to make public the last thing we discussed which was not before so lets take a look at what you wrote to me.

"Always a good friend...hell, i have that speech memorized. pretty people have no clue how that makes a person feel - being the type of person someone will have to "settle" for"

You are truly hypocracy personified. First of all lets take a look at some things you said on the Tara Reid Syndrome thread.

"Wow. After reading the posts, there are some really shallow guys on here. Glad to see there a few decent ones though."

"I'd appreciate life more if I had to earn my own keep, not live off of mommy and daddy, then a husband, for the rest of my life."

"No. Point taken. I have to go get ready to go to my deadend job."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all you blast the guys on here for being shallow when they consider a womans looks when choosing a mate then you go on to say later that pretty people have no clue how that makes a person feel - being the type of person someone will have to "settle" for"

Question, how would you know this unless you yourself were trying to get together with a pretty person as you put it? You do the exact same thing you blast other people for but I guess that's OK because you are a woman. Ok for you to do it and OK to blast others for doing it because they are guys. I want to tell you this too, I have no idea how you look and never had any intention of making you feel bad. You have done that all on your own. I don't know if your fat or ugly and I don't need to make myself look better. I am very average looking and have posted pics of myself on here many times. My only point was that peoples DNA drives them to get the best possible mate they are capable of getting, yours included. Most of us when looking for someone to be with are not looking for someone who is butt ugly, fat, stupid, broke and unemployed. We would prefer having someone sexy, smart, educated and fun and confident.

Lastly I find it humorous that you say you appreciate life more when you earn your own living and not live off of anybody. Then you go on to bitch about your dead end job.

I think you need to do a much better job of being honest with yourself before you post stuff because it's very obvious your not to everyone else when you post this stuff. Secondly you really need to give up on this victim thing. It was never may intention to make you feel bad and I never told you you needed to move up in order to have your kids be more genetically appealing. What I said was everyone is trying to move up. Nobody wants to move down . Lastly for the life of me I cannot understand why you can't follow the basic logic that everyone is trying to get the best mate they can and one of those areas considered is looks. You do it yourself already, give me a break.

Calcountry
04-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Sigh... yet another chiefs4me-Skip thread.Sigh, yet another ENDelt260 post.

milkman
04-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Sigh, yet another ENDelt260 post.

Sigh, yet another sigh-inspiring post.

Bob Dole
04-01-2006, 07:28 PM
Most of us when looking for someone to be with are not looking for someone who is butt ugly, fat, stupid, broke and unemployed. We would prefer having someone sexy, smart, educated and fun and confident.

Well, shit.

Skip Towne
04-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Well, shit.
That's what I thought.

luv
04-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Lastly I find it humorous that you say you appreciate life more when you earn your own living and not live off of anybody. Then you go on to bitch about your dead end job.

I think you need to do a much better job of being honest with yourself before you post stuff because it's very obvious your not to everyone else when you post this stuff. Secondly you really need to give up on this victim thing. It was never may intention to make you feel bad and I never told you you needed to move up in order to have your kids be more genetically appealing. What I said was everyone is trying to move up. Nobody wants to move down . Lastly for the life of me I cannot understand why you can't follow the basic logic that everyone is trying to get the best mate they can and one of those areas considered is looks. You do it yourself already, give me a break.
LOL

I was being sarcastic about my deadend job. I need to try to remember that you guys cannot hear my voice or see my face when I say certain things. I think we should just agree that we have completely different opinions on how much looks play a role in looking for someone.

BIG_DADDY
04-01-2006, 07:42 PM
LOL

I was being sarcastic about my deadend job. I need to try to remember that you guys cannot hear my voice or see my face when I say certain things. I think we should just agree that we have completely different opinions on how much looks play a role in looking for someone.

OK Ms. Looking for pretty people, have a good weekend. :rolleyes:

luv
04-01-2006, 07:46 PM
OK Ms. Looking for pretty people. :rolleyes:
Who said I was?

It may surprise a lot of people due to the way I put myself down, but I don't think I'm ugly. In fact I think I'm really pretty. I'm just overweight, and in the process of changing that.

I will NEVER look down on someone or call anyone names for being overweight. In fact, I tend to like guys who have a bit of a belly.

Skip Towne
04-01-2006, 07:48 PM
Who said I was?

It may surprise a lot of people due to the way I put myself down, but I don't think I'm ugly. In fact I think I'm really pretty. I'm just overweight, and in the process of changing that.

I will NEVER look down on someone or call anyone names for being overweight. In fact, I tend to like guys who have a bit of a belly.
You need to go to a Planet get together. There are fat bastards all over the place.

Bob Dole
04-01-2006, 07:50 PM
You need to go to a Planet get together. There are fat bastards all over the place.

How the **** would you know?

luv
04-01-2006, 07:53 PM
You're kidding right? I've seen how people on here talk about fat chicks. :)

Skip Towne
04-01-2006, 07:53 PM
How the **** would you know?
I look at the pics thread.

Bob Dole
04-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Bob Dole feels charming
Oh so charming
It's alarming how charming Bob Dole feels
And so pretty
That Bob Dole hardly can believe he is real.

Skip Towne
04-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Bob Dole feels charming
Oh so charming
It's alarming how charming Bob Dole feels
And so pretty
That Bob Dole hardly can believe he is real.
Not as pretty as Endelt. He says he is the prettiest man on the Planet.

Bob Dole
04-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Not as pretty as Endelt. He says he is the prettiest man on the Planet.

Assdelt260 believes anything she tells him.

Logical
04-01-2006, 08:24 PM
You need to go to a Planet get together. There are fat bastards all over the place.There are some overweight folks Skip but the majority by a vast margin that I have met are not overweight. I have met about 50.

chiefs4me
04-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Sigh, yet another sigh-inspiring post.

sigh..

Mosbonian
04-01-2006, 08:29 PM
There are some overweight folks Skip but the majority by a vast margin that I have met are not overweight. I have met about 50.

But....even though you are the Evil MasterMind that you are, I have managed to elude meeting you.

mmaddog

Bob Dole
04-01-2006, 08:35 PM
But....even though you are the Evil MasterMind that you are, I have managed to elude meeting you.

mmaddog

But meet Jim only if you are a man of valour. For he guards the entrance to this cave and is a monster, a creature so foul and cruel that no man yet has fought with him and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about his lair...therefore sweet knight if you may doubt your strength or courage come no further, for death awaits you with nasty pointy teeth.

Skip Towne
04-01-2006, 08:37 PM
I know it. Sickening ain't it? Have you seen any of their Schmoopy threads? Gag. :Lin:

Logical
04-01-2006, 08:42 PM
But meet Jim only if you are a man of valour. For he guards the entrance to this cave and is a monster, a creature so foul and cruel that no man yet has fought with him and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about his lair...therefore sweet knight if you may doubt your strength or courage come no further, for death awaits you with nasty pointy teeth.

Sorry Dole but that is just too good to pass up for my Sig, thanks.

Katipan
04-01-2006, 08:47 PM

Did you know you have a 14 inch penis and the flexibility of a chinese acrobat?

stevieray
04-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Did you know you have a 14 inch penis and the flexibility of a chinese acrobat?

Moses Holmes.

58-4ever
04-01-2006, 08:49 PM
I once at a 72 oz. steak in an hour. I spent the first 45 minutes having sex with the waitress.

Skip Towne
04-01-2006, 08:53 PM
I once at a 72 oz. steak in an hour. I spent the first 4 minutes having sex with the waitress.
Fixed it.

big nasty kcnut
04-01-2006, 08:58 PM
I'm not that real good

Braincase
04-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Better at what?

Mosbonian
04-01-2006, 09:15 PM

I do not doubt my valor...but where the 50 have failed is in using this valor with widsom. Fools rush in where wise men dare not tread....

When you face the Spectre of Death, do so with with wisdom and dignity...then, even if you lose the battle you win the war.

mmaddog

58-4ever
04-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Fixed it.

We're thinking of different occasions Skip. I know your memory is fading, but I want you to know that I am there for you.

David.
04-01-2006, 09:16 PM
I seriously am better than all these people. Hence why i rarely post here.

*smug*

David.
04-01-2006, 09:20 PM
Whatever, emo boy.

:deevee: