PDA

View Full Version : Charles Brown

CosmicPal
03-23-2006, 11:23 AM
This shit-***** is at it again, dammit!

Anyone remember this douche and his spamming everyone a couple of years ago? Well, he's at it again. This has seriously got to stop. I'll admit, things are much better in my e-mail then they were a couple of years ago, but still..Here's Charles Brown latest gem:

Greetings

I am Barr Charles Brown, a Canadian attorney based in Manchester, United Kingdom and the personal attorney to Late Mr Mark Michelle, a French National. Late Mr Mark Michelle is a private oil consultant/contractor with the Shell Petroleum Development in Saudi Arabia, herein after shall be referred to as my client.

My client and his wife along with their three children died in the Plane crash of Union Transport Africaines Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on 25th day of December 2003. You will read more stories about the crash on visiting these websites: <http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash> / or<http://english.pravda.ru/accidents/21/97/384/11653_Aircrash.htm>

After this tragic plane crash, I conducted several enquiries from his country's embassies to

locate his next of kin or any of his extended relatives, but all to no avail. The deceased made a deposits valued presently at $18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) and the bank has issued me a notice as his attorney to provide his next of kin or beneficiary by will, otherwise the account would be confiscated within the next sixty

working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of my late client's relatives for six (6) months now, I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. I have decided to offer you 35% of the total sum as a reward for your efforts in assisting me, while I take 50% of the total sum. The 5% of the fund will be set aside as reimbursement for any incidental expenses both local and

international any of us will make in the course of this transaction.Then we will jointly donate 10% to Tsunami relief course.

Consider this proposal and get back to me as soon as possible so that I furnish you with more details on how we shall proceed. Thus, provide me with the following information:

1. Your telephone and fax numbers.

2. Your complete location address.

3. Your Ocupation

Best regards,

Charles Brown

Rain Man
03-23-2006, 11:29 AM
Is this the real Charlie Brown?

JimNasium
03-23-2006, 11:30 AM
Yea, he's a clown.

Saulbadguy
03-23-2006, 11:30 AM
Good Grief.

Skip Towne
03-23-2006, 11:33 AM
I can't tell for sure.....it's a big headed kid......could be Phobia.

Ultra Peanut
03-23-2006, 11:39 AM
WHA WAH WAH WHA WHA WAH?

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-23-2006, 11:49 AM
Go with it and have some fun.

1) Give him the phone # of someone you don't like.
Or maybe a phone sex #

2) Location- Invesco field

3) occupation - Tell him you collect semen from blind Donkey's

Bugeater
03-23-2006, 12:27 PM
What a blockhead.

Sully
03-23-2006, 01:06 PM
Why is everybody always pickin' on him?

Fire Me Boy!
03-23-2006, 01:18 PM
Why is everybody always pickin' on him?
Dammit... beat me to it.

Radar Chief
03-23-2006, 01:19 PM
Yea, he's a clown.

That Charlie Brown. ;)

RedThat
03-23-2006, 03:47 PM
I had a similar situation happen to me before a while back. Some chick from Nigeria e-mailed me. She claimed she was an attorney, blah, blah, blah....One of her close friends was a banker and represented her with a case. Very similar to this.

She was claiming that one of her clients died in a plane crash in Alaska. Yada, yada, yada.....She had the courtesy to provide me with a link to the story....The man and his family died.....It was very, very, weird....She claimed the man had a bank account in Nigeria worth ???? I can't remember exactly, it was a large sum of money.....surplus, it was in the multi-millions for sure.

She claimed that the man had no will, since he and his family died. So they we're seeking a beneficiary/next of Kin....Her reason for that was, so that the banks of Nigeria and government of Nigeria don't take the man's money....her deal was to place me as the next of kin....so she makes a proposal to me saying that if Im the next of Kin, I will get an x amount of $$$, and most of the profit share is split between me and her ....I can't even remember the details exactly.....She wanted to place me as the next of Kin even without granting my permission...I freaked out, and gave the b*tch a peace of my mind.

I eff'n told her to stay the f*ck away. The funny part of this whole story was, I knew the b*tch was stupid, and was up to something. Possibly pulling a scam?
The good news is, she didn't have my personal information and didn't even ask for it.....That's when I began to settle down, and laugh at the whole thing, and realize how stupid some people can really be. Besides, who the f*ck is gonna pay me 10-20 million dollars? Puh-lease.

*This has to be some scam going on....just don't be gullable, and don't give out your personal information to anybody.