PDA

View Full Version : Bill & Hillary

Lzen
03-27-2006, 09:41 AM
I thought this was so good that I would post it. Sry if you've already seen it.

When Bill and Hillary first got married Bill said, "I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it. In all their 30 years of marriage, Hillary never looked.

On the afternoon of their 30th anniversary, curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were 3 empty beer cans and $81,874.25 in cash. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why there even was such a box with such contents.

That evening, they were out for a special anniversary dinner. After dinner, Hillary could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, "I am so sorry, Bill. For all these years, I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However, today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know, why do you keep the 3 beer cans in the box?"

Bill thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you, I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again." Hillary was shocked, but said, "Hmmm, Jennifer, Paula and Monica. I am very disappointed and saddened by your behavior. However, since you are addicted to sex I guess it does happen and I guess 3 times is not that bad considering your problem."

Bill thanked her for being so understanding. They hugged and made their peace. A little while later Hillary asked Bill, "So why do you have all that money in the box?" Bill answered: "Well, whenever the box filled up with empty cans, I took them to the recycling center and redeemed them for cash."

Bowser
03-27-2006, 09:44 AM
Heh.

Gonzo
03-27-2006, 09:45 AM
HA! That's great topical humor......for 1998.

Lzen
03-27-2006, 10:48 AM
HA! That's great topical humor......for 1998.

Ha, well I didn't see it in 1998. So, I figured there had to be others that hadn't as well. I guess we can't all be cool internet dudes. :rolleyes:

J Diddy
03-27-2006, 11:13 AM
Ha, well I didn't see it in 1998. So, I figured there had to be others that hadn't as well. I guess we can't all be cool internet dudes. :rolleyes:

FWIW I thought it was funny

Skip Towne
03-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Good one!

Gonzo
03-27-2006, 11:23 AM

But you were aware that there was a president in 1998 named William J. Clinton that was under investigation for infidelities? I mean I think it was in the news a little. (Kenneth Starr?) Therefore the point I was trying to make was that the joke was very topical approximately 8 years ago. I am not doubting it's humorus quality. The joke was very funny to someone who has been in a coma for a while.

Duck Dog
03-27-2006, 11:33 AM
But you were aware that there was a president in 1998 named William J. Clinton that was under investigation for infidelities? I mean I think it was in the news a little. (Kenneth Starr?) Therefore the point I was trying to make was that the joke was very topical approximately 8 years ago. I am not doubting it's humorus quality. The joke was very funny to someone who has been in a coma for a while.

You need to get laid.

harpes
03-27-2006, 11:35 AM
I miss the good old days

Gonzo
03-27-2006, 11:35 AM
You need to get laid.
I know...Do I sound a little tense???
ROFL

Pennywise
03-27-2006, 11:41 AM
Bill walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm and Hillary stops reading as he says 蘇oney is this the pig I **** when you have a headache?

Hillary looks disgusted and says, 選 think if you look again you will notice that is a sheep you idiot.'

And Bill replies, 選 think if you look again you will notice that I'm not talking to you.'

Gonzo
03-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Bill walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm and Hillary stops reading as he says 蘇oney is this the pig I **** when you have a headache?

Hillary looks disgusted and says, 選 think if you look again you will notice that is a sheep you idiot.'

And Bill replies, 選 think if you look again you will notice that I'm not talking to you.'

ROFL
Thats a good one!

greg63
03-27-2006, 11:44 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Duck Dog
03-27-2006, 11:48 AM
I know...Do I sound a little tense???
ROFL

Just a tad bit.

Duck Dog
03-27-2006, 11:49 AM

An oldie but goodie. One of my favorites!

greg63
03-27-2006, 11:52 AM
An oldie but goodie. One of my favorites!

ROFLROFLROFL

StcChief
03-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Good ones... Bill & Hillary jokes will never die down completely.

Imagine the field day the late nite comics will have...
If Slick Willie becomes the Commish of NFL.

HemiEd
03-27-2006, 11:57 AM
FWIW I thought it was funny

Me too.

Rain Man
03-27-2006, 11:57 AM

(Blink, blink.) Where...where am I?

I hadn't heard that joke before.

Sully
03-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Anyone know any good Grover Cleveland jokes?

Gonzo
03-27-2006, 12:04 PM
(Blink, blink.) Where...where am I?

I hadn't heard that joke before.

ROFL

Skip Towne
03-27-2006, 12:06 PM
I heard Truman was so dumb he sold his car to get gas money.

Duck Dog
03-27-2006, 12:36 PM
Anyone know any good Grover Cleveland jokes?

Good stuff, man. ROFL

Lzen
03-27-2006, 01:08 PM

ROFL

Another good. :thumb: