PDA

View Full Version : How great is this......

bkkcoh
03-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Sitting here at work and my wife calls...

She said, so and so told me that the Chiefs are playing Denver the night of Thanksgiving. We should try to get tickets and go. If we can't get tickets, atleast go to the tailgate parties..........

What a great wife.....

Next question, who can I buy a couple of tickets off of for face value since I am a loyal and trusted planateer. Ok, atleast a long time planateer..........

sedated
03-28-2006, 01:55 PM
*crickets*

tyton75
03-28-2006, 01:56 PM
What is a planateer?

Donger
03-28-2006, 01:56 PM
What is a planateer?

I think it's a fruit.

bkkcoh
03-28-2006, 01:57 PM
*crickets*

Hey, that isn't nice. :cuss: :banghead:

Coming from mid-Ohio. it is a huge thing to get the 'OK' to try to get tickets......... :p

It has been a really long time since I saw my Chiefs in Arrowhead...

Valiant
03-28-2006, 02:28 PM
What is a planateer?

dont you know

mikey23545
03-28-2006, 03:32 PM
dont you know

A gay liberal superhero?

Jenny Gump
03-28-2006, 08:19 PM

She said, so and so told me that the Chiefs are playing Denver the night of Thanksgiving. We should try to get tickets and go. If we can't get tickets, atleast go to the tailgate parties..........

What a great wife.....

Next question, who can I buy a couple of tickets off of for face value since I am a loyal and trusted planateer. Ok, atleast a long time planateer..........

Your wife sounds great but can she tapdance?

tommykat
03-28-2006, 08:22 PM
Your wife sounds great but can she tapdance?

What? Not tapdancing on JimNasium tonight? :D

milkman
03-28-2006, 08:22 PM
dont you know

I'm pretty sure tyton knows what a planeteer is.

He wants to know what a planateer is?

Jenny Gump
03-28-2006, 08:23 PM
What? Not tapdancing on JimNasium tonight? :D

Oh, I'm a good girlfriend. I'm giving him a break tonight. How much bitching and moaning can a man take?

tommykat
03-28-2006, 08:27 PM
Oh, I'm a good girlfriend. I'm giving him a break tonight. How much bitching and moaning can a man take?

Only when he has the kids...;)

chief52
03-28-2006, 08:31 PM
bk...

Sounds like a great lady!

Hey, flying to Dayton Thursday night. How is the weather...cold and rainy????

CHENZ A!
03-28-2006, 09:30 PM
I would imagine that it'd be pretty easy to get some tickets to that game, depending on how well we are doing. I had 2 extras for last yrs Bronco game, and sold them at the game for $10 under face. I probably could've gotten more, but it was cutting into my tailgaiting time, and people kept trying to lowball me, so I said **** it, and sold them to some guy and his kid(both wearing Chiefs attire).

03-28-2006, 11:32 PM
I would imagine that it'd be pretty easy to get some tickets to that game, depending on how well we are doing. I had 2 extras for last yrs Bronco game, and sold them at the game for $10 under face. I probably could've gotten more, but it was cutting into my tailgaiting time, and people kept trying to lowball me, so I said **** it, and sold them to some guy and his kid(both wearing Chiefs attire).
That is great. :clap:

greg63
03-29-2006, 01:15 AM

What a great wife.....

:clap::clap:
Can your wife hold a seminar and train my wife in the nuances of being such a cool Chiefs fan?

bkkcoh
03-29-2006, 06:30 AM
bk...

Sounds like a great lady!

Hey, flying to Dayton Thursday night. How is the weather...cold and rainy????

Yeah, that is the status quo for the weather here in Ohio this time of the year. We got lucky and didn't really have a winter, like a lot of other places..

bkkcoh
03-29-2006, 06:33 AM
I'm pretty sure tyton knows what a planeteer is.

He wants to know what a planateer is?

Ok, so one should probably read what he types before he submits it....

Those who haven't done that can throw the first stones....

:hmmm: :cuss: :banghead: :p

milkman
03-29-2006, 10:56 AM
Ok, so one should probably read what he types before he submits it....

Those who haven't done that can throw the first stones....

:hmmm: :cuss: :banghead: :p

Sometimes people just like having a little fun with a typo or misspelling.

bkkcoh
03-29-2006, 10:57 AM
Sometimes people just like having a little fun with a typo or misspelling.

Yeah, I know that. :banghead: :p