PDA

View Full Version : Harrington team visits start

Mr. Laz
03-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Dolphins | Harrington to visit team today
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:04:07 -0800

Updating previous reports, ESPNews reports Detroit Lions QB Joey Harrington will start his visit with the Miami Dolphins Wednesday, March 29.

Raiders | Team given permission to visit with Harrington
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:43:33 -0800

Tom Kowalski, of mlive.com, reports Detroit Lions team president Matt Millen has given the Oakland Raiders permission to invite Lions' QB Joey Harrington for a visit. Millen isn't sure if Harrington is going to visit the Raiders, but they've been given permission to talk to him.

Seahawks | Team given permission to visit with Harrington
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:42:42 -0800

Tom Kowalski, of mlive.com, reports Detroit Lions team president Matt Millen has given the Seattle Seahawks permission to invite Lions' QB Joey Harrington for a visit. Millen isn't sure if Harrington is going to visit the Seahawks, but they've been given permission to talk to him.

Chiefs | Team given permission to visit with Harrington
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:41:07 -0800

Tom Kowalski, of mlive.com, reports Detroit Lions team president Matt Millen has given the Kansas City Chiefs permission to invite Lions' QB Joey Harrington for a visit. Millen isn't sure if Harrington is going to visit the Chiefs, but they've been given permission to talk to him.

Bengals | Team to visit with Harrington
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:37:26 -0800

Tom Kowalski, of mlive.com, reports Detroit Lions QB Joey Harrington is expected to fly to Cincinnati for a visit with the Cincinnati Bengals as soon as he completes his visit with the Miami Dolphins.

ChiefsfaninPA
03-28-2006, 02:19 PM
Thats funny. I requested and was granted permission to meet with Joey also, but there is no mention of me in that article anywhere.

dtrain
03-28-2006, 02:58 PM
The only teams on the list that I could see him going to are the Raiders or Chiefs. All the other teams have starters that will be there a while. He would have a chance to compete for the starting job in Oakland and wait a couple of years here in good ol KC.

royr17
03-28-2006, 02:59 PM
I'd have to say the best place for Harrington is KC cause he'll be able to take over Green when Green retires and all the other teams have relatively young qbs.

StcChief
03-28-2006, 03:03 PM
I'd have to say the best place for Harrington is KC cause he'll be able to take over Green when Green retires and all the other teams have relatively young qbs.
Maybe this works for Harrington...
not sure he would be the best for us long term.
Only as an insurance policy.

He has alot to prove..this isn't Det-riot.

Mecca
03-28-2006, 03:07 PM
The only teams on the list that I could see him going to are the Raiders or Chiefs. All the other teams have starters that will be there a while. He would have a chance to compete for the starting job in Oakland and wait a couple of years here in good ol KC.

Seattle wants a backup and he's from that general area........the Bengals are going to need a QB considering Palmers injury. So don't think those other teams aren't going to be willing to pay to get him.

ROYC75
03-28-2006, 05:10 PM
All we need is for him to come to KC, Joey,Parker and Jr...... our own version of the Mighty Ducks.

Or is that the Kansas City Quacks ........