PDA

View Full Version : Seat Improvement Program (For true fans only)

BOXERAJ
03-28-2006, 02:41 PM
Has anyone had there appointment yet? I am scheduled for Friday at 8:30 am and was wondering about the seat availability. Hopefully I will get the chance to really improve my seats since we are not interested in improving the team.

Saulbadguy
03-28-2006, 02:44 PM
Called them once and they laughed at us.

REDHOTGTO
03-28-2006, 02:50 PM
im friday at 9am but im not holding my breath, they never have anything good.

Sully
03-28-2006, 02:50 PM
I had my appointment last week (It was supposed to be Thurs, but I screwed up and called Fri). I had some pretty strict things I needed to move up (middle of section, no aisle, Chiefs side, etc). I was able to move up 13 rows... not bad.
I tried it about 6-7 years ago, and they wanted to move me up 6 rows, but in a corner.
I'm actually a little sad. I'v ebeen in my seats for 16 years, and now am moving, so I'm aprehensive about liking the seats, and the peole around me... But I'll cross my fingers till August.

BOXERAJ
03-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Called them once and they laughed at us.

You must have pretty good seats. With the exeption of 1 year I have been able to improve my seats by a row or 2 at least but I cant get any closer to the middle of the field without going back uphill.

Skip Towne
03-28-2006, 02:57 PM
I'm not a true fan but I'm classless and deranged. Will that work?

Old Dog
03-28-2006, 03:43 PM
mine isn't until 13 April

Mr. Kotter
03-28-2006, 03:44 PM
I'm not a true fan but I'm classless and deranged. Will that work?

Can I use that in my sig? ROFL

wutamess
03-28-2006, 03:47 PM
What's the number? I'm going to call them because I through my papers away thinking it was a bill from them.

dtebbe
03-28-2006, 07:44 PM
Mine is at 4:30 on Thursday.

Last year I picked up 3 lower level seats in the upgrade program.

Don't forget you can keep calling after your date. Sometimes good seats will come open after your initial date. (I got my lower levels a week after my first appointment date).

I'm looking for 4 together in the lower level, or 1 or 2 close to my existing seats.

Big Red Chief also picked up lower levels in the upgrade program last year....

DT

Saulbadguy
03-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Big Red Chief also picked up lower levels in the upgrade program last year....

DT
IIRC he paid big bucks to buy the rights off ebay.

shaneo69
03-28-2006, 08:06 PM
I had my appointment last week (It was supposed to be Thurs, but I screwed up and called Fri). I had some pretty strict things I needed to move up (middle of section, no aisle, Chiefs side, etc). I was able to move up 13 rows... not bad.
I tried it about 6-7 years ago, and they wanted to move me up 6 rows, but in a corner.
I'm actually a little sad. I'v ebeen in my seats for 16 years, and now am moving, so I'm aprehensive about liking the seats, and the peole around me... But I'll cross my fingers till August.

That's the worst part. You don't have to worry about whether the new seats will be better, you just have to worry about whether you got seats next to as*holes. I'll be honest...the worst part of getting tickets 17 years ago was the years that we had jackasses sitting next to us. The first 6 or 7 years I had people next to me (and it was a different person each year) that smoked a pack of cigarettes during each game. And I was occasional smoker at the time, but the constant smoke I got in my face made me nauseus almost every game. And on the other side of my dad was a guy who was always hammered and just bugged the living sh*t out of us. But you can't really tell a drunk to shut the f*ck up. Luckily the last few years we've had decent people sitting next to us, and the guys in front of us have been there all 17 years and are cool. But I finally got sick of Peterson and gave up my tickets this year.

F*ck you, Carl.

SCTrojan
03-28-2006, 08:19 PM
Mine's on the 10th.

dtebbe
03-28-2006, 08:26 PM
IIRC he paid big bucks to buy the rights off ebay.

No, his seats were available when I got mine. I posted on here that they were available and he called and got them. I have 2 lowers that I paid a big chunk for on ebay, but they are just awesome. Lower level, 2 rows from the top undercover at about the 10 yard line.

DT

teedubya
03-28-2006, 08:33 PM
i got some great seats in Nzone 338 area... some idiot gave them up.

wutamess
03-28-2006, 09:01 PM
I actually sold my 3 seats last year and bought a seperate pair just so I wouldn't have to go through the entire season with the same 40's almost 50's something Independence, MO asshole we usually sit next to.

This guy is a total asshat. Called one of the other regular people around a fat ass bitch (and she was self conscience about it). She, her daughter and their 2 male friends just sat there and watched her cry about it and they ended up leaving the game early.

This isn't the first time someone was about to whip his ass. He called some guys girlfriend a bitch that sat next to him and all the boyfriend did was switched seats with his girlfriend so he'd have to sit next to the guy instead of her. All because she was a Steelers fan.

During a Broncos game he told some guy to sit the **** down and the guy turned around and flipped him off.

Guy is just a total asshole to be around. I sat in section 104 (5 YL) but gladly moved closer to the the back of the endzone just so we wouldn't have to sit next to the dumbass.

Talk about your stereotypical redneck. Trailer park wife and girlfriends he brings with him.

chief52
03-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Guy is just a total asshole to be around. I sat in section 104 (5 YL) but gladly moved closer to the the back of the endzone just so we wouldn't have to sit next to the dumbass.

While moving was the right thing to do, it may not hurt to drop the Chiefs a note mentioning some of the specific acts he is guilty of. They may keep an eye on him. I bet you wish someone would have tried that before you got the seats.

Never know, it might do some good.

Dartgod
03-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Hey! I'm in section 104...

Sorry about that! :D

Skip Towne
03-28-2006, 10:11 PM
Can I use that in my sig? ROFL
Sure you can. It doesn't matter what they are saying about you just as long as they are talking about you.

Skip Towne
03-28-2006, 10:19 PM
I actually sold my 3 seats last year and bought a seperate pair just so I wouldn't have to go through the entire season with the same Independence asshole we usually sit next to.

This guy is a total asshat. Called one of the other regular people around a fat ass bitch (and she was self conscience about it). She, her daughter and their 2 male friends just sat there and watched her cry about it and they ended up leaving the game early.

This isn't the first time someone was about to whip his ass. He called some guys girlfriend a bitch that sat next to him and all he did was switched seats with the guy. All because she was a Steelers fan.

During a Broncos game he told some guy to sit the **** down and the guy turned around and flipped him off.

Wow! I'm impressed with your self restraint. You're a pretty big guy the way I took it. I'm only 5'10, 165 but that dude would have had to deal with me over that kind of shit.

BigRedChief
03-28-2006, 11:07 PM
yeah I made the jump from the 50 yard line at the top of the stadium to the lower bowl in the end zone about 25 rows up. Nice move for one year. Usually its just like all the other reports in this thread. A row or two down but not alot of change

Halfcan
03-28-2006, 11:08 PM
I got a seat upgrade for the new season too. A comfy leather chair to sit in when I am watching the Cheaps for free.

KC Dan
03-28-2006, 11:09 PM
Hey! I'm in section 104...

Sorry about that! :D
I'll be damned if I will let you take all of the credit. Damn Azzhats!

ferrarispider95
03-29-2006, 01:57 AM
I made the jump down also, seriously I think I might be in 104 now. I might have gotten your tickets, I will look at work tommorrow at my sheet.

I have little to no patience to put up with some assclown.

We had or previous seats for 11 years and had nice people all around. Our old tickets were in section 302.

wutamess
03-29-2006, 03:35 AM
I sold last years tickets... Not the rights. I'm still in 104.

Sully
03-29-2006, 07:51 AM
I've had some jackasses around me over the years, but mainly a good core group of folks. Hell, I was probably the jackass for quite a while, as I have been there all through my high school and "macho" days of proving what a tough man I was. But the core has just diminished to me and one other family over the years, so I pulled the trigger. I'll miss the otehr family, though. They fly in from Houston for every game. Cool as hell.

Dartgod
03-29-2006, 08:06 AM
I'll be damned if I will let you take all of the credit. Damn Azzhats!
It's probably really Bill P. Wouldn't that be hilarious? ROFL

Nzoner
03-29-2006, 08:18 PM
i got some great seats in Nzone 338 area... some idiot gave them up.

Your mrs told me that plan would work.

BigRedChief
03-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Well I'm still in the same seats. All they had was like 20 yard line seats in the upper deck rows 18-20 etc. Single seats down in the lower bowl only.

StcChief
03-30-2006, 05:28 PM
Still in Section 122 R22 but...no seat rights.

1 or 2 games this year.

BigRedChief
03-31-2006, 04:24 PM
anybody hears of lower bowl seats in the seat upgrade program send me a pm. $50.00 in it for you if I take the seats and another $50.00 for the 37 forever foundation.