PDA

View Full Version : If you can dodge a wrench...

T-post Tom
03-31-2006, 09:04 PM
Holy poor sportsmanship!
Youth minister smites teen dodgeball opponent

LIBERTY, Missouri (AP) -- A youth minister was charged with assault for allegedly knocking down a 16-year-old boy and kicking him in the groin after taking a head shot from the teen in a dodgeball game.

David M. Boudreaux, 27, was charged Wednesday with one count of third-degree assault. According to court documents, the incident happened in February at Crescent Lake Christian Academy.

Authorities said the teen missed Boudreaux with one throw but then knocked the youth minister's glasses off with the next.

The boy apologized, authorities said, but Boudreaux pushed him backward, and when the teen got up again Boudreaux kicked him in the groin and left.

The teen suffered whiplash and post-concussion syndrome and had blood in his urine after being kicked, according to court records.

Boudreaux later apologized, prosecutors said.

Jeanne D. Hewitt, administrator of Crescent Lake Christian Academy, said Boudreaux had been placed on administrative leave.

The guy should NEVER be allowed to work with kids again.

StcChief
03-31-2006, 09:18 PM
My guess this happened alot in grade school / Jr.High
and He still isn't any good at Dodge ball.

Reaper16
03-31-2006, 09:20 PM
The article is misleading. Crescent Lake Christian Academy is in my place of residence, Excelsior Springs, MO, located 20 min north of Liberty.

Reaper16
03-31-2006, 09:21 PM
Blood in the urine... that's how we do it E-Town style. Do. Not. F***. With. Us.

Mosbonian
03-31-2006, 09:39 PM
The article is misleading. Crescent Lake Christian Academy is in my place of residence, Excelsior Springs, MO, located 20 min north of Liberty.

Excelsior Springs is about 10 miles from Liberty.....Crescent Lake is about 3 miles outside of EX. MO...

mmaddog

Reaper16
03-31-2006, 09:42 PM
Excelsior Springs is about 10 miles from Liberty.....Crescent Lake is about 3 miles outside of EX. MO...

mmaddog
There is no town of Crescent Lake. Your probably thinking of Crystal Lakes.

seclark
03-31-2006, 09:43 PM

mmaddog
this prolly don't matter to young dodgeball phenom who got kicked in the stones by his youth minister.
sec

Mosbonian
03-31-2006, 09:54 PM
There is no town of Crescent Lake. Your probably thinking of Crystal Lakes.

Crescent Lake wouldn't even exist if it weren't for the Hedge's building that out of place mansion that is now a B & B.....

Crescent Lakes has been a little bedroom community (not an incorporated town) outside of Ex Mo for some time. Where they built that Christian Academy used to be a little 4 room school house...all the kids there went to school thru the 8th grade, then transferred to Lewis Junior High for Freshman year....

I didn't know they actually incorporated Crystal Lakes..I just thought it was a lake area outside of Wood Heights.

mmaddog

Reaper16
03-31-2006, 10:02 PM
Crescent Lake wouldn't even exist if it weren't for the Hedge's building that out of place mansion that is now a B & B.....

Crescent Lakes has been a little bedroom community (not an incorporated town) outside of Ex Mo for some time. Where they built that Christian Academy used to be a little 4 room school house...all the kids there went to school thru the 8th grade, then transferred to Lewis Junior High for Freshman year....

I didn't know they actually incorporated Crystal Lakes..I just thought it was a lake area outside of Wood Heights.

mmaddog
Is it a neighborhood called Crescent Lakes out by that Bed and Breakfast? Hmmm.

Yeah, Crystal Lakes is officially a little town of itself. Of course, so is Excelsior Estates, so that doesn't mean much.

big nasty kcnut
03-31-2006, 10:05 PM
Son Son you just got kicked in the nuts.

seclark
03-31-2006, 10:07 PM
Son Son you just got kicked in the nuts.
his ball didn't dodge.
sec

Halfcan
03-31-2006, 10:07 PM
E town?

Frazod
03-31-2006, 10:16 PM
Too bad nobody had a camera rolling. That would have made a great OWNED video. :D

Rain Man
04-01-2006, 02:09 PM
If it was a head shot, the minister shouldn't even be out. What's to be mad about?

Pitt Gorilla
04-01-2006, 02:16 PM
If it was a head shot, the minister shouldn't even be out. What's to be mad about?
He's a f*cking p*ssy. I'd be pissed for sucking that hard at life as well.

Rain Man
04-01-2006, 02:33 PM
I hate it when a good game of dodgeball turns into a game of dodgepastor.

Otter
04-01-2006, 04:56 PM
The teen suffered whiplash and post-concussion syndrome and had blood in his urine after being kicked, according to court records.

You think going into a dodgeball game one might accept getting hit in the noggin with the ball as a possible consequence. Sheesh.

Bob Dole
04-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Stupid Yankees.

You can't expect anything more from a guy named Boudreaux.

Valiant
04-01-2006, 06:02 PM

**** that shit.. All parts of the body count..

Adept Havelock
04-01-2006, 06:04 PM
And on the Eighth day God said "Smite that little bastard. Knock him down and kick him in the nuts!"
Boudreaux 3:21

ChiefaRoo
04-01-2006, 06:11 PM
And on the Eighth day God said "Smite that little bastard. Knock him down and kick him in the nuts!"
Boudreaux 3:21

Classic, thanks for the laugh