PDA

View Full Version : Just had a terrible nightmare...

mcan
04-04-2006, 11:36 PM
So I just woke up from the most frustrating dream EVER...

I'm at my friend Ryan's house in Illinois (where I haven't been since I was in the 9th grade) and it's SuperBowl Sunday. The current Chiefs team is playing in the SuperBowl, and Ryan is being a dick and flipping channels around during the pregame. I say, "Dude, once they sing the National Anthumn I'm putting this tape in so you have to quit flipping channels." He's says OK. But then I put the tape in and the CBS feed goes black. I try everything I know how to do... Maybe the VCR is messing things up, I turn that off. I flip around looking for another CBS feed... Finally I find a football game and assume that this must be it.

BUT I sit down and I realize that it's a Raider/Charger game! HOLY SH!T!!! WHY is anybody playing THIS game? What the hell? Two AFC teams, this must be an NFL classic game or something because this game sure as hell isn't happening right now. So, I go back to channel 7, where the pregame was and sure enough there is a Chiefs game on, but it's not the SuperBowl. It's a previously recorded game, and the little CBS logo is in the bottom right corner, but there is also a PBS logo at the top of the screen... It occurs to me that for whatever reason, the game is being blocked out in that area. (Probably because they don't subscribe to NFL Network or something)...

"RYAN!... Do you know anybody around here that has NFL Network!? Is there a sports bar anywhere around here?"

--"Dude, you have to be quiet, my parents are sleeping."

"OK, Sorry. Is there anywhere we can go where they might be playing the game? A friend, a bar, anywhere?"

Then Ryan starts screaming at me that his parents are sleeping, and there isn't anywhere we can go. That's when I woke up... Pretty damn close to tears and ready to strangle my friend.

listopencil
04-04-2006, 11:37 PM
The future is now.

listopencil
04-04-2006, 11:37 PM
A lot of my dreams involve monkeys and dead hookers. And potatoes. A lot of potatoes.

mcan
04-04-2006, 11:39 PM
A lot of my dreams involve monkeys and dead hookers. And potatoes. A lot of potatoes.

You want to trade... This one SUCKED ASS.

Miles
04-04-2006, 11:41 PM
So I just woke up from the most frustrating dream EVER...

Usually those involve hooking up with some chick, doing well, then waking up.

Halfcan
04-04-2006, 11:44 PM
Usually those involve hooking up with some chick, doing well,

You really were dreaming huh? har har

greg63
04-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Wow, just wow! I really am at a loss for words here, and that doesn't happen too often. :shrug:

04-05-2006, 12:04 AM
Wow, just wow! I really am at a loss for words here, and that doesn't happen too often. :shrug:

Tell me about it. ROFL

Mecca
04-05-2006, 12:05 AM
I think he forgot to tell us he was on acid in his dream.

Hammock Parties
04-05-2006, 12:14 AM
My last dream involved getting a blowjob in a department store dressing room.

Pretty good dream.

listopencil
04-05-2006, 12:18 AM
My last dream involved getting a blowjob in a department store dressing room.

Pretty good dream.

Did you know him?

Hammock Parties
04-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Did you know him?

It was a woman in a red dress.

Also, I, too have had the "Chiefs" dream. Usually it involves watching the Chiefs, and they are behind by some ridiculous deficit, like 56-0, and they come back and get reeeeally close only to fall behind like 80-50.

listopencil
04-05-2006, 12:22 AM
It was a woman in a red dress.

Also, I, too have had the "Chiefs" dream. Usually it involves watching the Chiefs, and they are behind by some ridiculous deficit, like 56-0, and they come back and get reeeeally close only to fall behind like 80-50.

No, that's the Brigade you're dreaming about.

greg63
04-05-2006, 07:40 AM
Tell me about it. ROFL

So what, exactly, are you saying? :harumph: :D