PDA

View Full Version : what do you think the chances.......

KCfanfromNC
04-05-2006, 06:40 PM
are of us moving up on draft day. I mean we havn't done crap all offseason and we've been real quiet, the more i think about it, maybe herms got a trick up his sleeve for draft day. But then i remember that herm said that he wanted to build the team through youth so losing draft picks is probably not the route he wants to go, but damn it i can dream can't i. anyways, what are the odds do yall think?

milkman
04-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Moving up in the draft, for a team with as many holes to fill as the Chiefs, would be pretty stupid.

KCfanfromNC
04-05-2006, 06:55 PM
what if the #13 pick goes and huff still isnt off the board, would you trade up then?

milkman
04-05-2006, 07:25 PM
what if the #13 pick goes and huff still isnt off the board, would you trade up then?

No.

As much as I believe that Huff will be a stud at safety in the NFL, trading up to draft him doesn't fill our holes at DT, DE, CB, or need for the future at OT and QB.

That isn't even looking at OLB and WR.

Mr. Laz
04-05-2006, 07:31 PM
slim to none

we might move down to recoup the 4th we lost for herman edwards though.

milkman
04-05-2006, 07:38 PM
slim to none

we might move down to recoup the 4th we lost for herman edwards though.

I think the chance of that happening are fairly slim as well.

Munson
04-06-2006, 12:32 PM
I highly doubt that Carl will move up in the draft. If anything, I'd expect them to trade down to a late 1st round pick and pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick.