PDA

View Full Version : Word of warning for the guys......

Mr. Laz
04-07-2006, 05:14 PM
NEVER and i mean NEVER walk in and sit down in a room with a woman that is watching Dr. Phil .......... NEVER!!!

run away, run far,far away

:shake:

big nasty kcnut
04-07-2006, 05:21 PM
lol that cold as ice endelt.

Gonzo
04-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Dr. Phil is a nazi bastard. I wonder how many lampshades he has in his house circa 1944? I would rather give myself paper cuts on my sack than watch him.

Jenny Gump
04-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Dr. Phil is a nazi bastard. I wonder how many lampshades he has in his house circa 1944? I would rather give myself paper cuts on my sack than watch him.

You must really enjoy reading the newspaper.

Gonzo
04-07-2006, 05:57 PM
You must really enjoy reading the newspaper.

ROFL

Bwana
04-07-2006, 06:03 PM
NEVER and i mean NEVER walk in and sit down in a room with a woman that is watching Dr. Phil .......... NEVER!!!

run away, run far,far away

:shake:

You have my word on that Laz. Not only would I not sit and watch that sorry strokestick Dr Phil, but if any lady in my wife did, she would get the boot out the door. Life is to short for swill beer or Dr. fuggen Phil.

~How's that working for ya?~

Mr. Laz
04-07-2006, 06:11 PM
You have my word on that Laz. Not only would I not sit and watch that sorry strokestick Dr Phil, but if any lady in my wife did, she would get the boot out the door. Life is to short for swill beer or Dr. fuggen Phil.

~How's that working for ya?~
:thumb:

never fails ... Dr. phil will have some couple on, and of course Dr. Pill has a full blown mangina, so he will start telling them how wonderful the girl is and how stupid/immature the guy is .... over and over.

you can just feel the chicks in the room glaring at you like you're the one who is messing up instead of the guy on t.v.

Dr. Pill has never met a woman he couldn't get pissed off at the man in her life. :cuss:

KC Jones
04-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Heh - Dr. Phil solved this issue for me. He took the wrong side of one of my wife's pet issues. The veil was lifted and she suddenly saw him for the jack ass that spots off like he knows everything that he is.

Skip Towne
04-07-2006, 07:12 PM
As if they needed help in the first place.
I agree. Women are only good for two things: cookin' and fookin'.

Hammock Parties
04-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Dr. Phil likes to give advice to overweight people and people with marriage problems.

Dr. Phil is fat and divorced.

Hammock Parties
04-07-2006, 07:17 PM

C'mon. What's wrong with a little cuddling and movie-watching? I'd like to do some of that tonight with a cute girlie but instead I'm a hollow, empty shell of a man who will instead read a football book and fall asleep before midnight on a Friday.

Frankie
04-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Dr Phil couldn't even carry the late Dr Marsal Saper's jocks (psychologywise) if Saper were alive.

RIP Dr Saper.

seclark
04-07-2006, 07:46 PM
dr phil = rosie odonnell minus the dick.
sec

Psyko Tek
04-07-2006, 07:53 PM

And I ain't sure I let them cook

stay away from my grill bitch

Skip Towne
04-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Yeah, we need to organize a chapter of NO MA'AM here on the Planet. Al Bundy would be so proud.

Hammock Parties
04-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Yeah, we need to organize a chapter of NO MA'AM here on the Planet. Al Bundy would be so proud.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< member by default