PDA

View Full Version : from Vermeil retiring - stadium renovations passed

Wile_E_Coyote
04-09-2006, 09:37 PM
there has been alot of changes when you think about it. Vermeil, Saunders, Guinta, Richarson, Warfield, McCleon, Collins & Bo gone. Herm traded for. New OC & new faces on the defensive side of the ball. Shields, Bell & Dalton re-signed. Not a whole lot on the new player side- Edwards, Walls & Griffin. I'm sure there are things I am missing/forgetting.

What's been the best move of the off season in your opinion?

EDIT~that seems to be a big yawn

04-09-2006, 09:41 PM
there has been alot of changes when you think about it. Vermeil, Saunders, Guinta, Richarson, Warfield, McCleon, Collins & Bo gone. Herm traded for. New OC & new faces on the defensive side of the ball. Shields, Bell & Dalton re-signed. Not a whole lot on the new player side- Edwards, Walls & Griffin. I'm sure there are things I am missing/forgetting.

What's been the best move of the off season in your opinion?

The roof didn't pass. :)

CoMoChief
04-09-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm very glad the roof didnt pass. By the time it would be paid off, Arrowhead will be around 50 years old and more than likely a new stadium will be built by then.

chefsos
04-09-2006, 10:49 PM
I'm very glad the roof didnt pass. By the time it would be paid off, Arrowhead will be around 50 years old and more than likely a new stadium will be built by then.
Well, then they could slap a "Wide Load" sticker on it and just drive it over to the new place.

RealSNR
04-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Getting rid of a lot of garbage on the coaching staff is a huge plus.

Now if we could only replace Edwards...

ChiefsCountry
04-10-2006, 12:53 AM
I disagree on the roof. For Chiefs football, nah I dont want it, but for Arrowhead and KC to attract events yes I want. Its all about filling "dark days" at the Sports Complex.

Mr. Laz
04-10-2006, 09:43 AM
Getting rid of a lot of garbage on the coaching staff is a huge plus.

Now if we could only replace Edwards...

yep, the changing of the defense positional coaches hold the most potiential for good.