PDA

View Full Version : e-file your Taxes Free With Turbo Tax...State Farm Customers

NaptownChief
04-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Most of you probably haven't put off your taxes to the last minute like me but if by chance you haven't completed your taxes yet take note...

If you are a State Farm policy holder you can use the online Turbo Tax software and e-file all for free. I was just getting ready to complete mine and when it came to the screen to pay for the use of the Turbo Tax system it had a box for Promotion Code...So I did a quick web search trying to beat down a promotion code to cut the fee and came across this State Farm offer.

All you need to do is go to statefarm.com and register...Once you register there will be a link under "My Account" tab to add your policies for viewing and online payment access. After you submit your policies you will have to wait about 1 hour for them to get linked to your account...Once they are linked then there will be a "File Your Taxes For Free" tab off to the left.

No huge gain but it will save you $40 or so. After having to pay $1350 it was a little bit of salve for the wound.

Marco Polo
04-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Damn I wish I knew that before!

Cntrygal
04-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Or.... if you're military - go to "taxfreedom.com" - it's a turbo tax program and free. :)