PDA

View Full Version : Mesothelioma

teedubya
04-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Mesothelioma

Mesothelioma is one of the deadliest diseases known to man and one of the highest paying clicks for Googles ads... the average life span of an inflicted person from the time of diagnosis until death is less than 24 months. It’s a disease that strikes approximately 3,000 United States citizens each and every year; hard working people who have labored for a lifetime to provide for their families, doing the work that keeps this country running and a great place to live. They worked in factories, at shipyards, in mines, for the US military, as engineers, as pipefitters, as steel workers, as auto mechanics, and in so many other professions. They came home to their loved ones exhausted and covered in dirt and dust; tired, but content that they had a job and were providing for their family. Content that they were putting food on the table and a house over their loved one’s heads. Content that they were working to make a better life for their families in this generation and the next...

But what they didn’t know was that while they were working so hard, they were not only slowly killing themselves, but those that they were working so hard to help; their family, their loved ones.

Mesothelioma is a disease that is almost 100% preventable; the only known cause is via exposure to the deadly mineral Asbestos. It comes from inhaling the particles of dust as the asbestos degrades; eating away at the lining of your lungs and developing into a deadly cancer. Dust that was inhaled in clouds of white powder, dust that was carried home on the clothes of the men who built this country, dust that was cleaned from the clothes by the wives and children who supported their sole provider at home, dust that was packed around the heating systems in houses and offices and schools, dust that carried a deadly price; and dust made a fortune in blood money for the companies that produced it.

[this is a google keyword... click the google link above and make Chiefsplanet.com some Google money, so that we can get a real server someday.]

Mesothelioma Mesothelioma Mesothelioma

teedubya
04-11-2006, 10:02 PM
looks like some gay ass

"Free Approval/Low Rate" ad is permanently up there... if Kyle were a bit more saavy, he would do away with those permanent ads, and let Google Adsense make him coin.

mike_b_284
04-11-2006, 10:04 PM
wtf? did I miss something?

Simplex3
04-11-2006, 10:23 PM
wtf? did I miss something?
You find that unusual?

Ebolapox
04-11-2006, 10:25 PM
spam, spam, lovely spam :)

-EB-

teedubya
04-12-2006, 08:44 AM
sweet, it did work... just took awhile to propagate. woo hoo!

Idahored
04-12-2006, 09:05 AM
Mesothelioma
and dust made a fortune in blood money for the companies that produced it.

And I am sure that those companies that made it knew all along that they were killing people. They killed them on purpose. They got the thrill of making millions all the while killing people. It's how they get their kicks...

Katipan
04-12-2006, 09:27 AM
So.

Men are to blame for this shit too?

Baby Lee
04-12-2006, 09:33 AM
And I am sure that those companies that made it knew all along that they were killing people. They killed them on purpose. They got the thrill of making millions all the while killing people. It's how they get their kicks...
Congrats on conflating reason to know, with knowledge, then purpose, then glee, then ecstasy. Because they're all about the same concept.

SLAG
04-12-2006, 10:10 AM

The Tobacco Comapanies trained them well

teedubya
04-12-2006, 10:12 AM
Asbestos companies Lied, People Died.

Iowanian
04-12-2006, 10:52 AM
I hope its cure also has better effect than curing an oversized db in need of pruning and a new server by populating the board with daily spam....

Phobia
04-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Google will sniff out click fraud and cancel Kyle's account faster than you can spell Mesothlioma. This is a very bad idea. Google is pretty smart about such things.

Baby Lee
04-12-2006, 11:10 AM
faster than you can spell Mesothlioma.
And I'm guessing WAY faster than Phobia can. :p