PDA

View Full Version : Bettis Headed For Hall of Fame

SLAG
04-12-2006, 12:45 AM
Bettis bound for the Hall of Fame

ST. LOUIS Just a little more than two months after announcing his retirement from football, former Notre Dame running back Jerome Bettis is already headed for the Hall of Fame _ the Bowling Hall of Fame.
The International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame is near Busch Stadium in St. Louis. For the first time, the hall is honoring celebrity bowlers. The organization says Bettis, who retired from the Pittsburgh Steelers, will be the first inductee into the Celebrities Bowling Hall of Fame.

Bettis has bowled since growing up in Detroit and, according to the Bowling Hall of Fame, maintains an average of more than 200. He has rolled a perfect 300 game.

Bettis is scheduled to be enshrined June 28th in Las Vegas.

58-4ever
04-12-2006, 12:48 AM
I hope that's the only hall of fame that fat mother ****er gets in to. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I don't like Jerome Bettis. by the way, did anyone know he's from Detroit?

greg63
04-12-2006, 12:54 AM
Bettis bound for the Hall of Fame

ST. LOUIS Just a little more than two months after announcing his retirement from football, former Notre Dame running back Jerome Bettis is already headed for the Hall of Fame _ the Bowling Hall of Fame.
The International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame is near Busch Stadium in St. Louis. For the first time, the hall is honoring celebrity bowlers. The organization says Bettis, who retired from the Pittsburgh Steelers, will be the first inductee into the Celebrities Bowling Hall of Fame.

Bettis has bowled since growing up in Detroit and, according to the Bowling Hall of Fame, maintains an average of more than 200. He has rolled a perfect 300 game.

Bettis is scheduled to be enshrined June 28th in Las Vegas.

Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Oh, I thought it was going to be for his stirring rendition of the "The wheels on the bus go round and round...."

Rausch
04-12-2006, 01:20 AM
I hope that's the only hall of fame that fat mother ****er gets in to. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I don't like Jerome Bettis.

No problem.

Your death will be quick and painless...

J Diddy
04-12-2006, 01:24 AM
Oh, I thought it was going to be for his stirring rendition of the "The wheels on the bus go round and round...."

ROFL

|Zach|
04-12-2006, 01:34 AM
I hope that's the only hall of fame that fat mother ****er gets in to. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I don't like Jerome Bettis. by the way, did anyone know he's from Detroit?
It is understandable disliking a guy...but even someone who dislikes him can't deny his deserving a HOF invite.

Spicy McHaggis
04-12-2006, 02:28 AM
by the way, did anyone know he's from Detroit?

They wouldn't shut up about that fact during the Super Bowl.

Demonpenz
04-12-2006, 02:39 AM
the dick sucking hall of fame

greg63
04-12-2006, 02:44 AM
No problem.

Your death will be quick and painless...

ROFL

big nasty kcnut
04-12-2006, 03:13 AM
Well bettis is good. Beside he hate the st loser lambs anybody who does is cool with me.

StcChief
04-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Well bettis is good. Beside he hate the st loser lambs anybody who does is cool with me.

The stupid Lambs gave up on him because 'he couldn't run' ....well not behind their Oline.

SLAG
04-12-2006, 09:43 AM
The stupid Lambs gave up on him because 'he couldn't run' ....well not behind their Oline.

What O-Line?

StcChief
04-12-2006, 10:18 AM
What O-Line? Right. LOL

I'ts still broken except for LT Pace