PDA

View Full Version : what is a bobble-head? do you know? new teen slang

John_Locke
04-12-2006, 09:00 PM
tonight my son was talking about one of his friends and a bobble-head girl that wouldn't stop calling him.

do you know what he is referring to when he calls her a bobble-head?

my wife slapped him when she found out. I thought it was kind of a cool slang word.

a bobble head is a girl who gives great hummers

4th and Long
04-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Effort put into thread - D
Quality of thread - F

Hammock Parties
04-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Why did your wife slap him?

Nothing wrong with getting some head.

If I was that kid I'd make sure my mom caught that girl giving me head.

John_Locke
04-12-2006, 09:04 PM

he is 16 and his momma wants to think of him being innocent

she also said that girls shouldn't be referred to in that manner

Donger
04-12-2006, 09:37 PM

Why?

alanm
04-12-2006, 09:39 PM
a bobble head is a girl who gives great hummers

A bobble head is any girl who give blow jobs. I don't think great has anything to do with it. :)
Greatness is only bestowed on a few. :thumb:

John_Locke
04-12-2006, 09:40 PM

why, for proof you get some???

Hammock Parties
04-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Why?

Just to show her up.

Pitt Gorilla
04-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Just to show her up.You don't like your mom's "work?"

listopencil
04-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Why?

Oedipus complex
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

For other uses, see Oedipus complex (disambiguation).

The Oedipus complex or conflict is a concept developed by Sigmund Freud to explain the origin of certain neuroses in childhood. It is defined as a male child's unconscious desire for the exclusive love of his mother. This desire includes jealousy towards the father and the unconscious wish for that parent's death. Later researchers used the term Electra complex for the same phenomenon in girls. (In Greek myth, Electra, daughter of Agamemnon, helped plan the murder of her mother.) Freud and his ideas were a primary inspiration for Carl Jung, who further described the concept and coined the term "complex".

The idea is based on the Greek myth of Oedipus, who kills his father Laius and marries his mother Jocasta. The Oedipus conflict, or Oedipus complex, was described as a state of psychosexual development and awareness first occurring around the age of 5 and a half years (a period known as the phallic stage in Freudian theory).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

Donger
04-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Just to show her up.

WTF does that mean, Oedipus?

Donger
04-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Oedipus complex
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

For other uses, see Oedipus complex (disambiguation).

The Oedipus complex or conflict is a concept developed by Sigmund Freud to explain the origin of certain neuroses in childhood. It is defined as a male child's unconscious desire for the exclusive love of his mother. This desire includes jealousy towards the father and the unconscious wish for that parent's death. Later researchers used the term Electra complex for the same phenomenon in girls. (In Greek myth, Electra, daughter of Agamemnon, helped plan the murder of her mother.) Freud and his ideas were a primary inspiration for Carl Jung, who further described the concept and coined the term "complex".

The idea is based on the Greek myth of Oedipus, who kills his father Laius and marries his mother Jocasta. The Oedipus conflict, or Oedipus complex, was described as a state of psychosexual development and awareness first occurring around the age of 5 and a half years (a period known as the phallic stage in Freudian theory).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex

ROFL

Donger
04-12-2006, 09:48 PM
I hereby submit that gochiefs username be changed to 'gooedipus.'

Hammock Parties
04-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Look, if I was 16, and some girl was giving me head, and my mom was all "you shouldn't do that! that's demeaning to the girl! yadda yadda yadda! ," all I am saying is I'd make it a point to make her my audience next time I was getting blown, as if to say "YO! HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW? LOL!"

Halfcan
04-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Effort put into thread - D
Quality of thread - F

Same for that scary sig-lol

Bobblehead huh? So do you happen to have her number-lol

Donger
04-12-2006, 09:51 PM
Look, if I was 16, and some girl was giving me head, and my mom was all "you shouldn't do that! that's demeaning to the girl! yadda yadda yadda! ," all I am saying is I'd make it a point to make her my audience next time I was getting blown, as if to say "YO! HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW? LOL!"

That's because you secretly want to f*ck your mother or at least have her blow you, freak.

John_Locke
04-12-2006, 09:51 PM

that is one of the most stupid things I have ever read.

John_Locke
04-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Same for that scary sig-lol

Bobblehead huh? So do you happen to have her number-lol

no, I thought it best to duck out.

wife was pretty pizzed for a few minutes.

took the boy aside and advised him to watch his language around his momma.

Hammock Parties
04-12-2006, 09:54 PM
That's because you secretly want to f*ck your mother or at least have her blow you, freak.

It has nothing to do with my mother. If ANYONE said that sort of thing to me I would want to give them a show in return.

Donger
04-12-2006, 09:54 PM
It's not so much simply the act of giving head that is demeaning to a girl. It's the suggestion that regular performance of the act is her defining trait.

Gawd, I miss that girl sometimes. 365 straight days with blowjob. She was special, in a strange way.

Hammock Parties
04-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Gawd, I miss that girl sometimes. 365 straight days with blowjob. She was special, in a strange way.

365 straight days with a blowjob? You're lucky your cock didn't jump right out of it's skin.

John_Locke
04-12-2006, 09:56 PM
It has nothing to do with my mother. If ANYONE said that sort of thing to me I would want to give them a show in return.

so you can get a woody and perform in front of your momma?

you must be either a sick freak or one horny little toad

do you get a stiffy with the wind too?

Hammock Parties
Keep wanting.

I guess it's for the best. I would abuse my power.

Donger

Getting blown in front of your mother is never a good thing. Trust me, I know.

Hammock Parties
04-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Tell Mom to use less teeth.

YOU JERK!

stumppy
04-13-2006, 12:38 AM
all I am saying is I'd make it a point to make her my audience next time I was getting blown,

OK, all kidding aside. You should talk to a proffesional. And tell them EVERYTHING.
Seriously, no matter what reasoning you use, there are never any circumstances that would make wanting your mom watch you get a blowjob a normal thing.:shake:
You don't have to tell us what the Doctor/ counseler/ says. Although I'm sure you will. But you really need to talk to someone.

I was just watching something about BTK on Anderson Cooper 360 and they said BTK used to get aroused when his mom spanked him.

Coincidence ????? Maybe.

That boy ain't right.

onescrewleftuntwisted
04-13-2006, 12:44 AM
boobie head girl

giggy giggy goo

Rausch
04-13-2006, 12:44 AM
ROFL

luv
04-13-2006, 12:45 AM
We had a girl at work that my boss and I used to refer to as bobble-head. She was a blonde, and her head would literally bobble almost from shoulder to shoulder when she walked.

stumppy
04-13-2006, 12:47 AM

ROFL

Nailed it. Maybe one little change. 'gooedipuss'

alanm
04-13-2006, 12:48 AM
You don't like your mom's "work?"
GC serves up a hanging curveball and Pitt sends it on a ride to I-70. ROFL

tk13
04-13-2006, 12:51 AM
ROFL gooedipus. That's fantastic.

Rausch
04-13-2006, 12:52 AM
YOU JERK!

I'm sure he does, but he's not asking mom to watch...

stumppy
04-13-2006, 12:56 AM
I'm sure he does, but he's not asking mom to watch...

ROFLROFLROFL

Or help.

luv
04-13-2006, 12:58 AM
I've only read the most recent posts on this thread. Am I correct in assuming that gochiefs wants his mom to watch him receive a BJ? Even if he was that off in the head, he'd have to find a girl who would do that in front of his mom. EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stumppy
04-13-2006, 01:01 AM
Even if he was that off in the head,

No more questioning. He made it very clear.

alanm
04-13-2006, 01:19 AM

End or Bob Dole. I think this is your que. ROFL

alanm
04-13-2006, 01:21 AM
I've only read the most recent posts on this thread. Am I correct in assuming that gochiefs wants his mom to watch him receive a BJ? Even if he was that off in the head, he'd have to find a girl who would do that in front of his mom. EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, When the day crew gets hold of this one it's going to be on the main page for awhile. Then head straight to the "Hall of Classics". :D

Mile High Mania
04-13-2006, 05:17 AM
Geeez... had this been posted in the day time, there would have been 10 pages in an hour. It's too easy to run wild with comments on this one... too easy that it's just unfair.

htismaqe
04-13-2006, 05:21 AM
There.

Ultra Peanut
04-13-2006, 05:26 AM
man i tell you what those crazy kids and their pants down past their butt cracks

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 05:27 AM

I ascribe a 99.999999% probability that this has nothing to do with what you would really do in real life, as opposed to what you say you would do on an internet BB....

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 05:29 AM
Getting blown in front of your mother is never a good thing. Trust me, I know.

I thought that was your MiL?

How many times have you been caught by your parents...?!? ROFL

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 05:31 AM

Yeah, it's too perfect. It really has to happen...

StcChief
04-13-2006, 06:50 AM
Confirmed with son going to HS in car this morning.

His friends girl is known as a bobble head.

As he says 'For her mad Skillz' ROFL

MahiMike
04-13-2006, 07:06 AM
A bobble head is any girl who give blow jobs. I don't think great has anything to do with it. :)
Greatness is only bestowed on a few. :thumb:

Any chick that gives hummers is great!

stumppy
04-13-2006, 07:25 AM
Yep, When the day crew gets hold of this one it's going to be on the main page for awhile. Then head straight to the "Hall of Classics". :D

It had slipped to the bottom of the first page last night when I found it.:cuss:

Damn night crew almost let this butt boy bonanza thread slip into oblivion.

Even though it was gooedipus, I had to read his confession post 3 or 4 times to maka sure it wasn't meant as some kind of self depreciating humor. Instead of the cry for help / warning, I'm a sick mofo statement that it is.:D

OMG.....gogetyourownmom. Thats too fuggin funny.

Skip Towne
04-13-2006, 07:30 AM
that is one of the most stupid things I have ever read.
That's because you haven't been around here very long.

Hammock Parties
04-13-2006, 08:10 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 08:16 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Donger
04-13-2006, 08:20 AM
I thought that was your MiL?

How many times have you been caught by your parents...?!? ROFL

A couple of times in high school.

stumppy
04-13-2006, 08:22 AM

ROFLROFLROFL

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 08:23 AM
A couple of times in high school.

So you've been caught by your own mother, and your MiL?! :eek: You're lucky you don't become DongYourOwnMom... :p :LOL:

Donger
04-13-2006, 08:25 AM
So you've been caught by your own mother, and your MiL?! :eek: You're lucky you don't become DongYourOwnMom... :p :LOL:

Yeah, but I'm not sick like gogetyourownmom. I only finished in front of my MiL. Doing that in front of your own mother is disgusting.

JimNasium
04-13-2006, 08:26 AM
Yeah, but I'm not sick like gogetyourownmom. I only finished in front of my MiL. Doing that in front of your own mother is disgusting.
ROFL

BucEyedPea
04-13-2006, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix
How many times have you been caught by your parents...?!?

Gee...I caught my parents once! :shake:

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 08:28 AM
Quote:

I'll bet that's memorable. No matter how hard you try to erase the memory... :D

JimNasium
04-13-2006, 08:28 AM
Quote:

I heard my parents once. I still bear mental scars. :shake:

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 08:30 AM
I heard my parents once. I still bear mental scars. :shake:

Now that I'm a parent myself, with my oldest reaching 5 years of age, I'm not at all pleased with the thought of avoidance or having to try to engage in sex without sound. :shake:

Basically, kids really don't help your sex life any! :cuss:

BucEyedPea
04-13-2006, 08:33 AM
I was ten when it happened.
It was in the middle of the day.
I came in from play...and yelled "Ma" all through the house and went looking for her...then climbed the stairs to their room,the door was wide open, I just walked in, then ran back out to the woods and wouldn't come home. That musta given time to have more fun. Yuck!

Later I got the lecture on how God wanted things this way etc. etc. etc.

StcChief
04-13-2006, 08:37 AM
Now that I'm a parent myself, with my oldest reaching 5 years of age, I'm not at all pleased with the thought of avoidance or having to try to engage in sex without sound. :shake:

Lock your door. Turn up the stereo.

Hammock Parties
04-13-2006, 08:54 AM
You guys just don't share my rugged spirit of adventure.

ROYC75
04-13-2006, 08:55 AM
why, for proof you get some???

Of course gochiefs get some, but they are not girls. Ref: bobble head guys.

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 08:55 AM
Lock your door. Turn up the stereo.

Yeah, locking the door is a no-brainer, we do that already. Don't have a stereo in the bedroom, but I s'pose we will turn on the TV and turn up the volume...

ROYC75
04-13-2006, 08:56 AM
You guys just don't share my rugged spirit of adventure.

Nope, wrong sex for me. But thanks for asking, your thoughts count.

stumppy
04-13-2006, 09:00 AM
You guys just don't share my twisted spirit of incestuous voyeurism .

Fixed your post for you.:D

Katipan
04-13-2006, 09:02 AM
Back in my day it was chicken head.

Or married lady.

I remember when I thought only married women gave blow jobs.

stumppy
04-13-2006, 09:04 AM
I remember when I thought only married women gave blow jobs.

Actually, that is still the rule.
You didn't fall for some lame line about it being OK now did you ?

Katipan
04-13-2006, 09:06 AM

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 09:07 AM
No lie, I've heard the going rate is $10 for kids middle-school aged and up to give head. Apparently, BJs aren't thought of as real sex, and girls (not women, GIRLS) are willing to basically pimp themselves to their classmates for a standard rate to go buy whatever the latest trendy item is.

:eek:

I'm really, REALLY glad I have two boys...

StcChief
04-13-2006, 09:14 AM
No lie, I've heard the going rate is $10 for kids middle-school aged and up to give head. Apparently, BJs aren't thought of as real sex , and girls (not women, GIRLS) are willing to basically pimp themselves to their classmates for a standard rate to go buy whatever the latest trendy item is.

And we can thank 'Billie Bob' Clinton for that....

$10 to practice what you will need to do fir the next few years of your life.

Until you decide no more.

Dartgod
04-13-2006, 09:14 AM
No lie, I've heard the going rate is $10 for kids middle-school aged and up to give head.
*Checks wallet*

StcChief
04-13-2006, 09:15 AM
*Checking wallet* ROFL

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 09:17 AM

Not to throw this into the DC forum, but give me a break. The whoel culture of America has been trending towards relaxed attitudes towards sex and sexuality since the late 60s, and you're hanging this on one guy? Sorry, doesn't wash.

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 09:18 AM
*Checks wallet*

ROFL ROFL ROFL

StcChief
04-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Not to throw this into the DC forum, but give me a break. The whoel culture of America has been trending towards relaxed attitudes towards sex and sexuality since the late 60s, and you're hanging this on one guy? Sorry, doesn't wash.

Agreed, about 60s and relaxed sex, in my mind up to AIDS issues.
That seems to be forgotten now.

Alot of kids looked up to president Clinton,
and when it came out that he did NOT classify a BJ as sex.....

Alot probably figured that would pass as a fact with them too....

Media, music, videos didn't help the problem.

I'm glad I have a son. Who knows what's going on and the danger.

I'm pretty sure he's got his knob polish already, and not spent $10.
:p

BucEyedPea
04-13-2006, 11:46 AM
I thought sex was supposed to be relaxing? :hmmm:

go bo
04-13-2006, 12:35 PM
Look, if I was 16, and some girl was giving me head, and my mom was all "you shouldn't do that! that's demeaning to the girl! yadda yadda yadda! ," all I am saying is I'd make it a point to make her my audience next time I was getting blown, as if to say "YO! HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW? LOL!"next time?

who you kidding?

there has to be a first time first, before there can be a next time...

sedated
04-13-2006, 12:57 PM

speak for yourself.

I've made them a part of my routine

stevieray
04-13-2006, 12:59 PM

sorry, it does wash. that's exactly when it started.

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 01:03 PM
sorry, it does wash. that's exactly when it started.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

stevieray
04-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Alot of kids looked up to president Clinton,
and when it came out that he did NOT classify a BJ as sex.....

exactly. my thirteen year old knows it's happening with kids in her school.

Lurch
04-13-2006, 01:09 PM

I'm married to a middle school counselor; that was a part of the evolution of this. Kids have told her as much. "Hey, Clinton said this isn't sex." Truth.

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 01:12 PM
I'll give you guys that Clinton deserves about 0.001% of the blame for this trend. But otherwise:

http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/250/fb1025.gif

StcChief
04-13-2006, 01:13 PM
I'm married to a middle school counselor; that was a part of the evolution of this. Kids have told her as much. "Hey, Clinton said this isn't sex." Truth.

I knew this, but was waiting for others to validate it.....

We can send it on the Lefties, a certain EC poster from the land of champions comes to mind....

Katipan
04-13-2006, 01:14 PM
It had already started.

I remember being a teenager during all that Bill Clinton stuff. Girls in high school that were sucking dick had been dick suckers for a long time. For the most part that was like the pinnacle of a gift. :P I knew most of my g/fs would have had full on intercourse before giving a blow job.

But my generation didn't give a shit that Bill Clinton got a blowjob. So he may have lit a fuse under all the dick sucking... since of course, it's very one sided. There aren't many stories of boys being caught licking snatch in the janitors closet... We were already on our way.

stevieray
04-13-2006, 01:14 PM
http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/250/fb1025.gif

translation: look! shiny object!

StcChief
04-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Not blaming... considering him a contributing factor.

Not part of the solution, part of the problem.

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 01:19 PM
Not blaming... considering him a contributing factor.

Not part of the solution, part of the problem.

I'd agree with that, at least. But of the following factors, which is least important:

1. Clinton's improprieties.

2. Continual exposure to sex, nudity and sexual situation in every media outlet imaginable at all hours of the day.

3. General societal trend towards looser morals, less sexual repression since the late 60s?

4. General societal trend by teenagers to riskier behavior

5. General societal trend towards reduced supervision of teenagers by parents due to a wide variety of socio-economic factors?

To me, it's not even remotely close...

Inspector
04-13-2006, 01:22 PM
No lie, I've heard the going rate is $10 for kids middle-school aged and up to give head. Apparently, BJs aren't thought of as real sex, and girls (not women, GIRLS) are willing to basically pimp themselves to their classmates for a standard rate to go buy whatever the latest trendy item is.

Wow, this is just disturbing. It's really hard to believe anyone would take advantage of those girls in that way. You never know what some extremely disgusting people might do.

Which school was this?

Is that anywhere around K.C.?

What time does school get out?

stevieray
04-13-2006, 01:22 PM
I'd agree with that, at least. But of the following factors, which is least important:

2. Continual exposure to sex, nudity and sexual situation in every media outlet imaginable at all hours of the day.

3. General societal trend towards looser morals, less sexual repression since the late 60s?

5. General societal trend towards reduced supervision of teenagers by parents due to a wide variety of socio-economic factors?

to me, nothing validates the behavior more than the most powerful man in the world committing adultery and not calling it sex.

StcChief
04-13-2006, 01:23 PM

To me, it's not even remotely close...They are all factors..

2-5 are all true.

1. Clinton is POUS. If he can't be above board, what kind of example is that.

Of course this had been going on for years in Arkansas with him.
Monica just had evidence to prove it was him, had it not been, he would have lied and skated, should have been impeached.

Lurch
04-13-2006, 01:24 PM

Denial. It ain't the river in Egypt.

Lurch
04-13-2006, 01:25 PM
Anyone heard about the Lipstick game?

Katipan
04-13-2006, 01:27 PM
How many different kinds of lipstick you can get around your dick?

Whatever happened to spin the bottle and twister?

Lurch
04-13-2006, 01:30 PM
How many different kinds of lipstick you can get around your dick?

Whatever happened to spin the bottle and twister?

Close. Several girls choose different colors of lipstick. The one to take the boy the deepest gets the "prize." Vaginal sex, or oral sex reciprocated. Came out during a "group counseling session" with 12-13 yr old 'at-risk' girls. We are shipping our girls to a convent when they reach that age.

Katipan
04-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Ship mine too, please...

Donger
04-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Close. Several girls choose different colors of lipstick. The one to take the boy the deepest gets the "prize." Vaginal sex, or oral sex reciprocated. Came out during a "group counseling session" with 12-13 yr old 'at-risk' girls. We are shipping our girls to a convent when they reach that age.

Jeezus.

Inspector
04-13-2006, 01:34 PM

Good God man!!

That's horrible!!!!!!!!

So, how deep did you get?

Lurch
04-13-2006, 01:46 PM
Good God man!!

That's horrible!!!!!!!!

So, how deep did you get?
Are you insinuating I'm a homo, Rump Ranger? What part of wife didn't you understand, pillow biter?

StcChief
04-13-2006, 01:48 PM
Go get some bobble heads and hand them out.

Make them think twice.

The new scarlet letter. embarresmentis a worderful thing and can straighten 'em up.

Lurch
04-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Worse. That you like to suck off 13 year old boys in hopes of full on intercourse with them.

That is worse. Now I'm offended. Damn it, to HELL.

Lurch
04-13-2006, 01:50 PM
...Imbarresment ....

Early start on Happy Hour, I see?

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Wow, this is just disturbing. It's really hard to believe anyone would take advantage of those girls in that way. You never know what some extremely disgusting people might do.

Which school was this?

Is that anywhere around K.C.?

What time does school get out?

I believe $10 is the going rate for classmates. Dirty old men might get charged a bit more. I figure the charges would be statutory rape among others...

:D

Lurch
04-13-2006, 01:53 PM
I believe $10 is the going rate for classmates. Dirty old men might get charged a bit more. I figure the charges would be statutory rape among others...

I've got an ID that says I'm 16 though.

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 01:53 PM
would have lied and skated, should have been impeached.

Bulls**t, but since I dont' want to see this thread go to DC, I'll drop this line of debate right here. I'm sure this issue has been thrashed around once or, perhaps, twice on this board already.

Donger
04-13-2006, 01:56 PM
They are all factors..

2-5 are all true.

1. Clinton is POUS. If he can't be above board, what kind of example is that.

Of course this had been going on for years in Arkansas with him.
Monica just had evidence to prove it was him, had it not been, he would have lied and skated, should have been impeached.

He was impeached.

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 02:01 PM
He was impeached.

Sure, if you want to call that joke of a vote along pure party lines valid, and under the Constitution and the rules of the House I can't say it wasn't, then I suppose as a technical matter you're right.

But let's just say that it wasn't an impressive performance for the Republican party or a memorable moment for the House of Representatives.

Frankly, it was embarassing as heck for them to fall as flat on their face before the Republican-majority Senate as they did.

StcChief
04-13-2006, 02:05 PM
Sure, if you want to call that joke of a vote along pure party lines valid, and under the Constitution and the rules of the House I can't say it wasn't, then I suppose as a technical matter you're right.

But let's just say that it wasn't an impressive performance for the Republican party or a memorable moment for the House of Representatives.

Frankly, it was embarassing as heck for them to fall as flat on their face before the Republican-majority Senate as they did.

I stand Corrected 'he was impeached' but not convicted of lying.

Bill has his own dictionary on what words mean. Sex is one of them.

Donger
04-13-2006, 02:06 PM

What were you saying about hooks?

Amnorix
04-13-2006, 02:07 PM
What were you saying about hooks?

I believe it was something like "nuthooks to you, DongYourOwnMother"

:) :p

Lurch
04-13-2006, 02:08 PM

Frankly, it was embarassing as heck for them to fall as flat on their face before the Republican-majority Senate as they did."Second President in history to be impeached....." will always be included in the first paragraph of any credible biographical narrative of him. That's good enough for me.

StcChief
04-13-2006, 02:12 PM
At the end of the day...

Girls that wear their 'sluttiness' on their shirt sleave like a badge of honor is wrong.

Lipstick games, bobble-head nicknames make them popular.

that works for a short time in life before you are left on the curb. A good reputation is tough to get back.

Hammock Parties
04-13-2006, 02:35 PM

Lucky guy.

Mr. Kotter
04-13-2006, 02:48 PM

At our school, it's called the "Rainbow Club." :shake:

:banghead:

greg63
04-13-2006, 03:02 PM
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2429/bobblehead4fb.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

...or

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8810/parishilton2ls.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

StcChief
04-13-2006, 03:24 PM
Paris another fine slut role model.

SLAG
04-13-2006, 03:28 PM
Paris another fine slut role model.

What about Britney?

http://cache.eonline.com/News/Photos/b/britney.nude.statue.032406.jpg

and From the Back...

http://www.thesuperficial.com/images/2006/04/britney-statue-back.jpg

greg63
04-13-2006, 03:37 PM
What about Britney?

http://cache.eonline.com/News/Photos/b/britney.nude.statue.032406.jpg

and From the Back...

http://www.thesuperficial.com/images/2006/04/britney-statue-back.jpg

...Must have crossed the line with that last pic SLAG.

SLAG
04-13-2006, 03:38 PM
...Must have crossed the line with that last pic SLAG.

Hey that Statue was in Honor of the Miricale of Birth..

vailpass
04-13-2006, 03:48 PM
The recent oedipal outing of gogetyourownmom makes this recent bit of neg rep he gave me all the more telling:

ESPN2 sucks ass

04-03-2006 01:11 PM

gogetyourownmom

f*ck your mother

Indeed young Rex, indeed.

StcChief
04-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Britney is another fine role model for girls .

as she tries to one-up Madonna

The miracle of Child birth....right

John_Locke
04-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Anyone heard about the Lipstick game?

I asked my son about that. He just kinda grinned then he told me about the "snap game"

with jelly bracelets

Sex Bracelet Color Codes
Yellow: hugging
Purple: anal sex
Red: sex, coital or oral, lap dance, (alternate meaning: with no condom)
Blue: blow job
Black: sexual intercourse, coital or oral, (alternate meaning: with condom)
Orange: kissing, necking, bare breasts
Green: cunnilingus or outdoor sex
Clear: whatever you want
White: flashing or gay kiss or french kiss
Glow in the Dark: with sex toys
Red & Black: 69
Pink: licking butt or analingus
Silver: fisting
Gold Glitter: make out
brown: toss my salad ie analingus

Hammock Parties
04-13-2006, 05:14 PM
I asked my son about that. He just kinda grinned then he told me about the "snap game"

with jelly bracelets

Sex Bracelet Color Codes
Yellow: hugging
Purple: anal sex
Red: sex, coital or oral, lap dance, (alternate meaning: with no condom)
Blue: blow job
Black: sexual intercourse, coital or oral, (alternate meaning: with condom)
Orange: kissing, necking, bare breasts
Green: cunnilingus or outdoor sex
Clear: whatever you want
White: flashing or gay kiss or french kiss
Glow in the Dark: with sex toys
Red & Black: 69
Pink: licking butt or analingus
Silver: fisting
Gold Glitter: make out
brown: toss my salad ie analingus

They have t-shirts for that, too.

John_Locke
04-13-2006, 05:15 PM
They have t-shirts for that, too.

explain

Hammock Parties
04-13-2006, 05:20 PM
explain

Some company made shirts with symbols on them. The symbols ID your sexual preferences.

John_Locke
04-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Some company made shirts with symbols on them. The symbols ID your sexual preferences.

so what does it look like?

Hammock Parties
04-13-2006, 05:23 PM
so what does it look like?

I can't find the website...it was posted here. Someone else might know.

plbrdude
04-13-2006, 06:33 PM
this country is going to hell in a handbasket. a few more years and there will be no morals left.

Adept Havelock
04-13-2006, 06:49 PM
this country is going to hell in a handbasket. a few more years and there will be no morals left.

Ahhhh. My fiendish plan is proceeding right on schedule......

Mr. Kotter
04-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Ahhhh. My fiendish plan is proceeding right on schedule......

I know (or hope?) that your comment is TIC. However, I have to ask you:

Would you feel different with 7 and 9 year old daughters, attending public school because you can't really afford private school? :hmmm:

Just wonderin'? :)

BigRedChief
04-13-2006, 11:13 PM
It does have potential. We need a photoshop of a Pamela Anderson bobble head doing Tommy or something like that to kick start it

greg63
04-14-2006, 06:40 AM
Hey that Statue was in Honor of the Miricale of Birth..

ROFLROFL

John_Locke
04-15-2006, 02:17 PM

Would you feel different with 7 and 9 year old daughters, attending public school because you can't really afford private school? :hmmm:

you have daughters?

I have one daughter and two sons. The daughter is going to cause what is left of my hair to turn gray

Adept Havelock
04-15-2006, 02:34 PM

The kids went through public school, as I did. I can't hide them from the world. We can only teach them right from wrong, and to make the right decision when presented with the choice. When they make the wrong choice, they learn that comes with consequences. IMO, It's all anyone really can do. FWIW, it seems to have worked well for the kids I've had a hand in raising. As far as morality as pertains to sex (the original topic here), I've only ever asked that 1)they wait for someone they really love, 2)they be RESPONSIBLE about it, and 3)Come to me or another trusted family member with concerns and questions. Again, it's how I was raised, and seems to have worked out well.

A daughter (especially of my own blood) might well change my perspective. Haven't "been there and done that", so I don't know. I certainly can understand your POV. What's the old adage? Something like "Daughters are God's revenge for making you a man"? (Yes, I'm fully aware of the irony of me quoting that. ;))

BTW, to reassure you, it was very TIC. I do love that movie, though.