PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy a Scooter?

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 10:04 AM
I am seriously thinking about buying a Scooter to ride back and forth to work. The main reason is because the oil companies are going to **** us up the ass this summer and I could save alot of money not driving my car.

But scooters are kind of geekish or are they cool now to ride?

What do you think?

Kclee
04-14-2006, 10:07 AM
ROFL

Rain Man
04-14-2006, 10:08 AM
Men will tell you that a man should ride a motorcycle, but don't listen to them. If you buy a stylish scooter and dress well, the chicks will think you're hip.

shakesthecat
04-14-2006, 10:09 AM
There's no "kind of" about it.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 10:09 AM
My mom rides a little Honda Metropolitan, IIRC the name, that gets ‘round 60 MPG. The little half a gallon tank full lasts for-freak’n-ever.
For that, you could look like a geek and laugh right back. :thumb:

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 10:11 AM
Men will tell you that a man should ride a motorcycle, but don't listen to them. If you buy a stylish scooter and dress well, the chicks will think you're hip.

You think..

:hmmm:

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 10:11 AM
My mom rides a little Honda Metropolitan, IIRC the name, that gets ‘round 60 MPG. The little half a gallon tank full lasts for-freak’n-ever.
For that, you could look like a geek and laugh right back. :thumb:

Would you ride one?

Dayze
04-14-2006, 10:12 AM
I'd buy one for my 14 miles round trip commute each day.
Who gives a flying sh*t what people think. I would think those things would get upwards of 60+MPG considering my motorcycle gets around 45MPG.

Do it and you'll see an immeidate cost savings in your monthly fuel expenses.

Worse case you could carry a retractable baton that way if someone does make fun of you you can break their knee caps, or smash their windows. :p

stevieray
04-14-2006, 10:14 AM
the only drawbrack, unlike a motorcycle, is the inability to get out of the way in a hurry if you need to.

Rain Man
04-14-2006, 10:14 AM
You think..

:hmmm:

You have to have a car for dates, though. When you pull up at a stop light and start chatting with the chick in the next car, let her know that you have a car for dates. Preferably a convertible, to keep the image going.

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Who gives a flying sh*t what people think. I would think those things would get upwards of 60+MPG considering my motorcycle gets around 45MPG.

Worse case you could carry a retractable baton that way if someone does make fun of you you can break their knee caps, or smash their windows. :p

Good idea... ROFL

thebrad84
04-14-2006, 10:17 AM

ROFL I'm with dayze..who gives a crap about what others think about you. Most people won't even pay attention to you if you are riding a scooter, and for the ones who do and potentially give you shit for it, they are probably just mad that they have a small penis.

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 10:17 AM
the only drawbrack, unlike a motorcycle, is the inability to get out of the way in a hurry if you need to.

Why is that Stevie?

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 10:18 AM
You have to have a car for dates, though. When you pull up at a stop light and start chatting with the chick in the next car, let her know that you have a car for dates. Preferably a convertible, to keep the image going.

Thanks for the tip.

stevieray
04-14-2006, 10:18 AM
Why is that Stevie?

lack of power.

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 10:20 AM
lack of power.

Thanks that makes sense..

MOhillbilly
04-14-2006, 10:20 AM
i would if it was a hopped up Vespa or Lamby.

Then id go down to rockaway beach and fight the rockers on bank holidays.

OI!

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 10:21 AM

OI!

I like the Vespa there are some on eBay that are pretty reasonable.

MOhillbilly
04-14-2006, 10:23 AM
I like the Vespa there are some on eBay that are pretty reasonable.

you can get them that go 60+ but i dont know much about them cause i used to beat the mods up.
OI!

Rain Man
04-14-2006, 10:41 AM
There was a big scooter ride in downtown Denver a while back. Hundreds and hundreds of scooter riders got together in a park, and then all did a ride together. It was kind of like Sturgis, but in slow motion.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 10:43 AM
Would you ride one?

Sure, but I’ve already got a scoot. It’s just a little bigger than mom’s, but it’s two wheeled nonetheless. ;)

Jilly
04-14-2006, 10:44 AM
I think scooters are fun. Not at all uncool, it just tells me that you're conscientous of the environment. Just don't wear shorts with long black socks while you're riding it and you'll be fine!!

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 10:46 AM

OI!

:LOL: Doubt anyone here’s gonna get that reference. ;)

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 10:46 AM
There was a big scooter ride in downtown Denver a while back. Hundreds and hundreds of scooter riders got together in a park, and then all did a ride together. It was kind of like Sturgis, but in slow motion.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 10:47 AM

Ever ride’n with Hardly riders? Can’t get much more “slow motion” than that.

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 10:47 AM
I think scooters are fun. Not at all uncool, it just tells me that you're conscientous of the environment. Just don't wear shorts with long black socks while you're riding it and you'll be fine!!

Thanks. But my girlfriend is now laughing at me and I may lose my man status.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 10:50 AM
Thanks. But my girlfriend is now laughing at me and I may lose my man status.

Learn some tricks. Stopies (a.k.a. endoes) and wheelies.
That’ll shut’er up. ;)

StcChief
04-14-2006, 10:51 AM

OI! Nice Who Quadro reference.

Baby Lee
04-14-2006, 10:52 AM
If you get one, watch out for the janitor. He'll eff with you big time.

StcChief
04-14-2006, 10:52 AM
Get a bike with some power. maybe 250 Enduro type

Just incase you need to go off road..traffic jam, etc.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 10:56 AM
Get a bike with some power. maybe 250 Enduro type

Just incase you need to go off road..traffic jam, etc.

Only bad thing ‘bout enduro's is the tall seat height that can be prohibitive to those of shorter inseam. Otherwise, yea good choice. :thumb:

Eleazar
04-14-2006, 10:57 AM
You might save money in the longterm, but if you lay down $3000 on a scooter, how long is that going to take to recoup in gas savings? You'd have to put a ton of miles on it to make your money back, I would think.

Eleazar
04-14-2006, 11:01 AM

Last fall I was out riding on a rural two-laner with a monstrous cruiser bike in front of me. The speed limit was 55, and everything was good most of the time, but on the curves he would drop down to like 35 or 40 miles per hour. Once out of the curve he would hammer the throttle and if I tried to pass him he'd speed up and not let me get around him.

Can't let those damn riceburners pass you I suppose. It's like badmouthing the US of A

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 11:05 AM
You might save money in the longterm, but if you lay down $3000 on a scooter, how long is that going to take to recoup in gas savings? You'd have to put a ton of miles on it to make your money back, I would think.

Good point.

ROYC75
04-14-2006, 11:10 AM

If you have the cash to buy it out right, go for it. If you buy a big enough one and have to finance it, it probally isn't going to help you unless you plan on keeping it for like forever .

Iowanian
04-14-2006, 11:30 AM
When you're 14, they tell you that Mopeds are like fat girls...both fun to ride if none of your friends see.

As an adult, if you're a dork, you'll be a dork with $50 more dollars a week in your pocket...which will help you score elsewhere.

Who gives a crap what someone thinks?

Personally, I'd probably buy a smaller motorcycle....or just ride mah bike.

MahiMike
04-14-2006, 11:54 AM
Maybe you can trade in your old van with the doggie ears and fur for it and then your buddies can say...

'Just when I thought you couldn't do anything and dumber, you go out and TOTALLY redeem yourself!!!'

MahiMike
04-14-2006, 12:00 PM
How about this one?

http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mcbmw/c1.html

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 12:02 PM
Last fall I was out riding on a rural two-laner with a monstrous cruiser bike in front of me. The speed limit was 55, and everything was good most of the time, but on the curves he would drop down to like 35 or 40 miles per hour. Once out of the curve he would hammer the throttle and if I tried to pass him he'd speed up and not let me get around him.

Can't let those damn riceburners pass you I suppose. It's like badmouthing the US of A

Oh yea, I know exactly what’cher talk’n ‘bout.
Course the thing to do is either late brake’im into the turn or pop an extra downshift early so when you exit the turn he doesn’t have the choice of not let’n ya pass.
Most Hardly riders I’ve ever met have this same attitude, but they’ve bought into this line of crap that they’ve got a powerful motorcycle and all “ricers” are weak. When the reality of a modern fuel injected four cylinder vs. pushrod air cooled two cylinder smacks’em in the face they have a hard time deal’n with it.

Eleazar
04-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Oh yea, I know exactly what’cher talk’n ‘bout.
Course the thing to do is either late brake’im into the turn or pop an extra downshift early so when you exit the turn he doesn’t have the choice of not let’n ya pass.
Most Hardly riders I’ve ever met have this same attitude, but they’ve bought into this line of crap that they’ve got a powerful motorcycle and all “ricers” are weak. When the reality of a modern fuel injected four cylinder vs. pushrod air cooled two cylinder smacks’em in the face they have a hard time deal’n with it.

Well some of them can pull me I'm sure, a lot of them are sitting on almost or more than triple the displacement.

What annoys me is that I shift by sound most of the time, and when they're in front of me I can't hear my engine because of the earsplitting straights they have on them :eek:

Garcia Bronco
04-14-2006, 12:35 PM
LMAO..I was just thinkg the same thing the other day...should I get a scooter for intermediate travel?

Radar Chief
Well some of them can pull me I'm sure, a lot of them are sitting on almost or more than triple the displacement.

Bigger displacement doesn’t always = more power. They generally produce more torque, which is what most people perceive as “power”, but actual “horse power” is more relative to engine RPM’s. And your SV650, if I remember what your scoot is, with it’s overhead valve actuation is gonna hit nearly twice as many peak RPM’s as the pushrod valve actuated Harley, that’s why I mentioned pop’n the extra downshift. It’d help get your motor spin’n in it’s power.
But really, it’s a game. If you don’t feel safe pull’n the trigger, let’im go.

What annoys me is that I shift by sound most of the time, and when they're in front of me I can't hear my engine because of the earsplitting straights they have on them :eek:

Not try’n to tell ya how to ride, cause that isn’t exactly wrong, but I try to pay more attention to where the tac. is than listening to the motor. Listening to the motor for shift points can be deceiving ‘cuase it’s relative to what you’ve been listening too. You could be short shift’n all day then think your really wring’n it out but actually still short shift’n because it’s what you’ve become used to hear’n. Your tac. gives a much more accurate portrayal of what the engine’s up to.
Like I said (posted) not try’n to tell ya how to ride, particularly since it’s such an individual thing. As long as you have fun, that’s all that matters.

dirk digler
How about this one?

http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mcbmw/c1.html

ROFL

No way man...

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 12:36 PM
LMAO..I was just thinkg the same thing the other day...should I get a scooter for intermediate travel?

Geek... :)

Seriously it is a good idea

Garcia Bronco
04-14-2006, 12:39 PM

If enough people got around this way...you'd have to re-tool infrastructure to allow for that kind of travel. Here in Virginia, you cannot take them on the interstate..but I think they'd be good in local travel on city streets..

Garcia Bronco
04-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Geek... :)

Seriously it is a good idea

I'm 6 miles from my job...I'd save some cash. Take the savings and invest into oil companies.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 12:41 PM
Here’s what mom’s scooter looks like. Not that bad, IMO. (http://powersports.honda.com/scooters/model.asp?ModelName=Metropolitan&ModelYear=2006&ModelId=CHF506&bhcp=1)

http://powersports.honda.com/images/model/model_images/Scooters/2006/Metropolitan_Salsa.jpg

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 12:41 PM
If enough people got around this way...you'd have to re-tool infrastructure to allow for that kind of travel. Here in Virginia, you cannot take them on the interstate..but I think they'd be good in local travel on city streets..

Yep that is what I am thinking as well. No way I will take it on the highway but on city streets this could come in real handy.

Garcia Bronco
04-14-2006, 12:42 PM

You mean rascals?

dirk digler
I'm 6 miles from my job...I'd save some cash. Take the savings and invest into oil companies.

ROFL

No doubt. I am 3 miles from work which isn't far but it could save me some money.

Radar Chief

IMO you wouldn’t really want to get most scooters on the interstate.

luv
I am seriously thinking about buying a Scooter to ride back and forth to work. The main reason is because the oil companies are going to **** us up the ass this summer and I could save alot of money not driving my car.

But scooters are kind of geekish or are they cool now to ride?

What do you think?
How much are scooters? And would you have paid as much in gas for your car this summer as it's going to take to buy the scooter?

Garcia Bronco
04-14-2006, 12:44 PM
Here’s what mom’s scooter looks like. Not that bad, IMO. (http://powersports.honda.com/scooters/model.asp?ModelName=Metropolitan&ModelYear=2006&ModelId=CHF506&bhcp=1)

http://powersports.honda.com/images/model/model_images/Scooters/2006/Metropolitan_Salsa.jpg

I mean really it does look womanly...but that can be tweaked in the design process if they become money makers.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 01:14 PM
How much are scooters? And would you have paid as much in gas for your car this summer as it's going to take to buy the scooter?

Check the link in my last post.
Honda lists the Metropolitan at just under $2K brand new.

Garcia Bronco
04-14-2006, 01:17 PM

There would be a period to save your money..but that depends on what you spend now.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 01:19 PM
I mean really it does look womanly...but that can be tweaked in the design process if they become money makers.

Check out some of these (http://powersports.honda.com/current_offers/current_offers_category.asp?Category=Scooters&ef_id=1097:3:6f577b6f60148c7b0091411f34baa3ab:5NyOw0NIYXsAABmxM2kAAAAB:20060414121520#).
The “Silver Wing” has a 600cc parallel twin and I know that thing will easily hold 80 MPH go’n down the highway, a friend that works at the local liquor store has one. ;)

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 01:23 PM

You can get a pretty decent one for $2000 or a little more than that. Some of the brand new ones are $6000-$8000 which is too damn expensive.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 01:49 PM
You can get a pretty decent one for $2000 or a little more than that. Some of the brand new ones are $6000-$8000 which is too damn expensive.

Might as well just go ahead and buy a motorcycle in that case.

stevieray
04-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Might as well just go ahead and buy a motorcycle in that case.

that's what I was thinking...you could find a decent ride for 2k.

Dayze
04-14-2006, 02:18 PM
bought my 2003 V-Star with 47 miles on it for $3800

Eleazar
04-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Bigger displacement doesn’t always = more power. They generally produce more torque, which is what most people perceive as “power”, but actual “horse power” is more relative to engine RPM’s. And your SV650, if I remember what your scoot is, with it’s overhead valve actuation is gonna hit nearly twice as many peak RPM’s as the pushrod valve actuated Harley, that’s why I mentioned pop’n the extra downshift. It’d help get your motor spin’n in it’s power.

Yeah, this is true. And plus it's a 90 degree twin instead of 45.

...I try to pay more attention to where the tac. is than listening to the motor. Listening to the motor for shift points can be deceiving ‘cuase it’s relative to what you’ve been listening too.

Well it pretty much happens automatically, so I assumed that my brain is working off a combination of the sound and vibration. I mean that if I'm doing something like going to the bank on side streets, I don't ever look at the tach. You can hear and feel where you are in the rev range. On the highway or whatever, when the wind noise and the push kind of dull those two senses like you say, then I will use it.

Eleazar
04-14-2006, 02:34 PM

Some chump bought a brand new bike and only rode it home from the dealer and around the block a couple times? :shake:

That's a steal.

Eleazar
04-14-2006, 02:36 PM

It's important to note that the $2000 one is not going to hold down highway speeds. That honda metropolitan probably tops out at 35 or 40 MPH. If you want the highway you'll need to lay more money out there.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 02:37 PM

Ah, you went ahead and bought it. Good for you, welcome to the club. :thumb:

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Some chump bought a brand new bike and only rode it home from the dealer and around the block a couple times? :shake:

That's a steal.

IIRC Dayze bought it off of a buddy that’s in the military and spend’n more time in Iraq than at home ride’n, so he got rid of it.
Too bad for him, but good for Dayze.

Dayze
04-14-2006, 02:39 PM
picked it up last Saturday.
husband of a friend my wife works with; bought it new and got deployed (Army Commander) for 18 mohts; returned in the winter time, and got deployed for 8 months in the spring with some other 30 day training detatchments here and there. He jokingly said "every time I sit on it I get delpoyed".

brought the tires up to pressure; drained bad gas, threw some fresh juice in it; replaced the battery and it fired right up.

I finally lucked out.

Dayze
04-14-2006, 02:40 PM
IIRC Dayze bought it off of a buddy that’s in the military and spend’n more time in Iraq than at home ride’n, so he got rid of it.
:thumb:
Yup

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 02:40 PM
It's important to note that the $2000 one is not going to hold down highway speeds. That honda metropolitan probably tops out at 35 or 40 MPH. If you want the highway you'll need to lay more money out there.

That’s ‘bout right. Great for city, but I wouldn’t dare take it on the highway.

Dayze
04-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Ah, you went ahead and bought it. Good for you, welcome to the club. :thumb:
thanks!
any apprehension I had soon subsided after I threw a leg over it and headed down the road.

Eleazar
04-14-2006, 02:41 PM

Well, that's good. I see bikes like that on Craig's sometimes and usually it was a guy who laid it down and is afraid to get back on. Or, he bought it without asking his wife - haha. I saw one of those on there once.

Nice deal - one of my friends has the 650 version of the v-star, it's treated him really well.

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 02:42 PM
that's what I was thinking...you could find a decent ride for 2k.

Really? Interesting. The first and only time I drove a motorcycle I wrecked it and did about $300 worth of damage. I think a Scooter is more of my wussy speed.

luv
04-14-2006, 02:42 PM
I don't spend $2000 on gas for my car in a whole year.

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 02:44 PM

I don't yet but with gas prices going up to $3-4 a gallon I will.

Dayze
04-14-2006, 02:45 PM
I wavered for quite some time on the 650 vs 1100. I'm sure the 1100 is great; but right now the 650 was in the $$$ cards;

so, "No bike" or the 650?......I went with the 650.
So far, I don't have any complaints on it. As many have noted, I do wish it had a taller 5th gear or 6th gear. No biggie; I haven't been on the highways for months.

...I'll get the 6th gear on my next bike, hopefully a Victory, and let the wife ride the V-Star.

Radar Chief
Well, that's good. I see bikes like that on Craig's sometimes and usually it was a guy who laid it down and is afraid to get back on. Or, he bought it without asking his wife - haha. I saw one of those on there once.

Nice deal - one of my friends has the 650 version of the v-star, it's treated him really well.

That’s exactly how I got the 600R Ninja I used to have when I was stationed in Germany.
Man I had a blast with that bike over there.

luv
I don't yet but with gas prices going up to $3-4 a gallon I will.
Oh, I was thinking if you were going to ride a scooter to work that you didn't have that far to go.

Eleazar
04-14-2006, 02:47 PM

Think about all the situations when you would not use the $2k scooter also and would take your car instead. When someone else is with you, when the weather isn't pretty nice, when you need to carry a bunch of stuff, when you need to go more than 30mph or so...

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 02:47 PM
I wavered for quite some time on the 650 vs 1100. I'm sure the 1100 is great; but right now the 650 was in the $$$ cards;

so, "No bike" or the 650?......I went with the 650.
So far, I don't have any complaints on it. As many have noted, I do wish it had a taller 5th gear or 6th gear. No biggie; I haven't been on the highways for months.

...I'll get the 6th gear on my next bike, hopefully a Victory, and let the wife ride the V-Star.

That sounds like a plan. :thumb:

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Think about all the situations when you would not use the $2k scooter also and would take your car instead. When someone else is with you, when the weather isn't pretty nice, when you need to carry a bunch of stuff, when you need to go more than 30mph or so...

All very good points. Right now I am leaning to a no. The costs outweigh the benefits.

Dayze
04-14-2006, 02:50 PM
the 650 seems to haul my butt around quite nicely (6' 235lbs)

can't wait to get that 100 cu in. Victory Jackpot. I need to start 'politicing' with the wife now......hopefully it doesn't turn into a 5-year plan; because we all know how those things work out.

Eleazar
04-14-2006, 02:51 PM

You'll be able to unload that bike for not much less than you paid I bet. It'll run forever.

Eleazar
04-14-2006, 02:53 PM
All very good points. Right now I am leaning to a no. The costs outweigh the benefits.

A scooter might require insurance in your municipality too. (?) Motorcycles do most places. I'm sure the insurance on that thing would be peanuts if you needed it, but it's something else to check into.

Eleazar
04-14-2006, 02:54 PM
the 650 seems to haul my butt around quite nicely (6' 235lbs)

can't wait to get that 100 cu in. Victory Jackpot. I need to start 'politicing' with the wife now......hopefully it doesn't turn into a 5-year plan; because we all know how those things work out.

I like those Victory bikes. If I were a cruiser guy that's where I would be headed.

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 02:55 PM
A scooter might require insurance in your municipality too. (?) Motorcycles do most places. I'm sure the insurance on that thing would be peanuts if you needed it, but it's something else to check into.

Yep you are probably right. I would have to get insurance plus licensing for the damn thing. This is becoming a hassle already.

They would probably make me wear a ghey helmet too.

Dayze
04-14-2006, 02:57 PM
I like those Victory bikes. If I were a cruiser guy that's where I would be headed.
I agree. I mean, if I'm ever in a position to pony up $15-20K for a bike, it will either be a custom or a Victory.

Kclee
04-14-2006, 03:03 PM
when you need to carry a bunch of stuff, .

Eh, he can just get a fannypack.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 03:13 PM
Yep you are probably right. I would have to get insurance plus licensing for the damn thing. This is becoming a hassle already.

They would probably make me wear a ghey helmet too.

If you wanna get on two wheels, it’s a cheap easy way to do it. If you’re only look’n at the economy of it, it’s not gonna save you that much.

Oh yea, and Mizzo is a mandatory helmet state.

Radar Chief
04-14-2006, 03:13 PM
Eh, he can just get a fannypack.

ROFL Yea, that’d look less ghey.

Rain Man
04-14-2006, 03:18 PM
How about a Segue instead? No insurance needed there, I don't think.

http://www.bonusround.com/book4-2/images/nymf152a.jpg

Jilly
04-14-2006, 04:26 PM
So I just went out to run some errands....saw a guy on a scooter, I don't know what kind of scooter it was, but immediately i had to look and see if he was hot. He wasn't, which made me sad. The reasons are twofold - I looked for no reason and it seems not everyone can pull off riding a scooter.

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 04:29 PM
So I just went out to run some errands....saw a guy on a scooter, I don't know what kind of scooter it was, but immediately i had to look and see if he was hot. He wasn't, which made me sad. The reasons are twofold - I looked for no reason and it seems not everyone can pull off riding a scooter.

Was he wearing long black socks with shorts?

Jilly
04-14-2006, 04:32 PM
Was he wearing long black socks with shorts?

Thank God, NO! He was, however, wearing a leather jacket which I found extremely odd, especially since he wasn't wearing the chaps to match.

CoMoChief
04-14-2006, 04:43 PM
I wouldnt mind trying out one of those Segways. Of course that is if I had that kinda money to just throw around.

Eleazar
04-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Thank God, NO! He was, however, wearing a leather jacket which I found extremely odd, especially since he wasn't wearing the chaps to match.

Hmm. Was he wearing one of those half sized, brain bucket helmets?

Megbert
04-14-2006, 05:00 PM
I've been wanting to get one of these

STELLA!!! (http://genuinescooters.com/stella.html)

CoMoChief
04-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Hmm. Was he wearing one of those half sized, brain bucket helmets?

Love the avatar, Strongbad is the shit!

dirk digler
04-14-2006, 05:01 PM

ROFL

Riding with a leather jacket on a scooter...priceless

digi2fish
04-14-2006, 08:28 PM
everybody has a scooter here in Taiwan.