PDA

View Full Version : Chiefsplanet Madness: Round 1 - No. 2 Rausch vs No. 15 Packfan

Hammock Parties
04-16-2006, 11:24 AM
This should be a smackdown of epic proportions.

StcChief
04-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Gotta go with the German.

milkman
04-16-2006, 11:28 AM
I was really torn here.

A drunken German, or a babbling idiot, who hasn't been around in a couple of years to babble his idiocy.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2006, 11:39 AM
I was really torn here.

A drunken German, or a babbling idiot, who hasn't been around in a couple of years to babble his idiocy.

He was actually here last year.

milkman
04-16-2006, 11:43 AM
He was actually here last year.

Damn. I missed him! :banghead:

RealSNR
04-16-2006, 12:20 PM
Packfan is certainly a legend of sorts...

But gotta go with Rausch on this one

Mosbonian
04-16-2006, 12:44 PM
Just for the fun of it, I wish you'd post how each person voted.

ROFL...

luv
04-16-2006, 12:45 PM
I was really torn here.

Rausch tends to babble when he's REALLY drunk, if that helps.

Rain Man
04-16-2006, 12:51 PM
Packfan's strength on the board was that he kept us realistic. He was the anchor on our hot air balloon, the one who reminded us that Priest Holmes was nothing but a third down back, and that Trent Green was a career backup with a bad knee. Rausch, on the other hand, is the only guy who has ever had the guts to use his entire name as a user id, and you have to respect that kind of bravery.

Mosbonian
04-16-2006, 12:54 PM
Packfan's strength on the board was that he kept us realistic. He was the anchor on our hot air balloon, the one who reminded us that Priest Holmes was nothing but a third down back, and that Trent Green was a career backup with a bad knee..

I disagree...Packfan was the hot air that kept our balloon afloat.

Rausch, on the other hand, is the only guy who has ever had the guts to use his entire name as a user id, and you have to respect that kind of bravery.

That's not true....I used my name when I first came here. Lucky for me I was able to bribe Phil to change it to mmaddog....

mmaddog

milkman
04-16-2006, 01:01 PM
Rausch tends to babble when he's REALLY drunk, if that helps.

Who doesn't?

luv
04-16-2006, 01:02 PM
Who doesn't?
Just swaying your vote in case you wanted to vote for a babbler. :)

Rain Man
04-16-2006, 01:02 PM
That's not true....I used my name when I first came here. Lucky for me I was able to bribe Phil to change it to mmaddog....

Off topic, but it'd be really cool if your real name was Mike Maddog.

milkman
04-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Just swaying your vote in case you wanted to vote for a babbler. :)

You'd have to do more than that to sway my vote.

cdcox
04-16-2006, 01:03 PM
I have to say that I credit Packfan for helping me sleep easy at night. While Green is getting up their in age, its good to know that "QBs like Green are available for free every year."

luv
04-16-2006, 01:04 PM
You'd have to do more than that to sway my vote.
Dare I ask what it would take?

milkman
04-16-2006, 01:07 PM
Dare I ask what it would take?

No worries.

I'm not a Halfwit.

luv
04-16-2006, 01:13 PM
No worries.

I'm not a Halfwit.
Thank goodness.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2006, 01:15 PM
Just for the fun of it, I wish you'd post how each person voted.

ROFL...

In the future we will make all votes public. I hope that doesn't hurt the chances of DOGPISS.

luv
04-16-2006, 01:19 PM
In the future we will make all votes public. I hope that doesn't hurt the chances of DOGPISS.
What makes you say that? Should they be disqualified for cheating?

Hammock Parties
04-16-2006, 01:20 PM
What makes you say that? Should they be disqualified for cheating?

I'm saying that people might be less inclined to vote for DOGPISS if they know people can see them voting.

Mosbonian
04-16-2006, 01:23 PM
Off topic, but it'd be really cool if your real name was Mike Maddog.

I'd change it to that, but then all my monogrammed clothes would confuse me.....plus I wouldn't feel right wearing all the clothes that my wife puts my initials on...

mmaddog

Rain Man
04-16-2006, 01:44 PM

I disagree. I think all voting should be by secret ballot. We've got some tough votes coming up, and I don't want to have to neg rep everyone who votes against me.

ROYC75
04-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Pacfan will forever live in empathy !

burt
04-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Rausch, on the other hand, is the only guy who has ever had the guts to use his entire name as a user id, and you have to respect that kind of bravery.

UUUuhhhhhh, excuse me???? Guess again....now I am sorry I voted for you!

Hammock Parties
04-16-2006, 05:02 PM
It's too bad some of these trolls are gone. They could get their home BBs to stuff the ballot boxes.

PastorMikH
04-16-2006, 05:09 PM
Packfan is doing better than I thought.

banyon
04-16-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm saying that people might be less inclined to vote for DOGPISS if they know people can see them voting.

Or it would show that someone continually logged out, voted as a guest, cleared their cache, and repeated about 50 times or so.

Chiefs Express
04-16-2006, 05:21 PM
Or it would show that someone continually logged out, voted as a guest, cleared their cache, and repeated about 50 times or so.

I think this comment is better saved for the TJ conspiracy thread on the other forum.

Hammock Parties
04-16-2006, 05:25 PM

I believe the voting is restricted via IP. Maybe a mod can confirm.

RedDread
04-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Naw lets keep the ballots secret...except for TJ's matchups.

Pack fan
04-16-2006, 05:55 PM
oh great. Why not just put me against that Idiot Titus or Carl Peterson's boyfriend dartgod.

With those leading the Chiefclub its no wonder wonder you idiots dont know football.

carl will ruin another draft and you sheep will keep buying and buying what hes feeding you after another terrible draft.

Donnel Bennet would have been a better back if he had got a real chance and priest holmes is not that good. Its the offensive line, even that looser larry johnsen looks good behind willi roaf. Titus could probly roll for 800 yards behind that line.

Bwana
04-16-2006, 05:58 PM
oh great. Why not just put me against that Idiot Titus or Carl Peterson's boyfriend dartgod.

With those leading the Chiefclub its no wonder wonder you idiots dont know football.

carl will ruin another draft and you sheep will keep buying and buying what hes feeding you after another terrible draft.

Donnel Bennet would have been a better back if he had got a real chance and priest holmes is not that good. Its the offensive line, even that looser larry johnsen looks good behind willi roaf. Titus could probly roll for 800 yards behind that line.

ROFL

Bowser

ROFL

milkman

This is the immitation ever.

Pack fan
04-16-2006, 06:02 PM
posters like you are available for free evry year in fan free agency.

you clowns are about as smart about football as that markm who never even went to Lambaux but says he did. no way he did.

SPchief
04-16-2006, 06:03 PM
ROFL

Pack fan
04-16-2006, 06:05 PM
keep laughing. you are all a bunch of real wiseguys. you probly think you are as funny as hivtismack and iwegianien. Where is that Bozo klosterphobia, he is a real prize.

I can't believe non of you loosers have a life. who has 30000 posts on a message board. Get out and do something its not like the chiefs are going to do anything but break your heart the last saturday of this month anyways.

wise up and start rooting for a real team who has actually won a championship since your grandparents had their own teeth

Behind KCs offensive line Brett Favre would have thrown for 4200 yards a year

Jenny Gump
04-16-2006, 06:08 PM
I voted for my beer drinking friend.

milkman
04-16-2006, 06:15 PM
keep laughing. you are all a bunch of real wiseguys. you probly think you are as funny as hivtismack and iwegianien. Where is that Bozo klosterphobia, he is a real prize.

I can't believe non of you loosers have a life. who has 30000 posts on a message board. Get out and do something its not like the chiefs are going to do anything but break your heart the last saturday of this month anyways.

wise up and start rooting for a real team who has actually won a championship since your grandparents had their own teeth

Behind KCs offensive line Brett Favre would have thrown for 4200 yards a year

Ha!

My grandparents never had any teeth!

Oh, wait.

Pack fan
04-16-2006, 06:19 PM
I'm not suprised to hear that, since I know 90% of chief fans were raised in a trailer park. I'll bet your grandmother had a mullet too but her cousin your grandpa got the camero in the divorce

luv
04-16-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm not suprised to hear that, since I know 90% of chief fans were raised in a trailer park. I'll bet your grandmother had a mullet too but her cousin your grandpa got the camero in the divorce
You a Packer fan or a Donkey fan?

Pack fan
04-16-2006, 06:25 PM
oh great another genious that does't know that pack fan would indicate that Im a packer fan.

only a girl or a chief fan would ask such a dumb question. I'm putting you on the list with titus and dartgod.

luv
04-16-2006, 06:27 PM
oh great another genious that does't know that pack fan would indicate that Im a packer fan.

only a girl or a chief fan would ask such a dumb question. I'm putting you on the list with titus and dartgod.
Your smack talk vs your user name had me confused. I figured someone smart like you would have better, more original smack.

Pack fan
04-16-2006, 06:30 PM
What an idiot and i havent even seen you post anything about football.

you should go hide yourself in the leaf pile in front of the tent that guy from montana, bawana lives in.

luv
04-16-2006, 06:48 PM
What an idiot and i havent even seen you post anything about football.

you should go hide yourself in the leaf pile in front of the tent that guy from montana, bawana lives in.
Keep talking, I'm trying to figure out who you are.

Rain Man
04-16-2006, 08:25 PM
UUUuhhhhhh, excuse me???? Guess again....now I am sorry I voted for you!

I figured you were using an alias. I thought your user name was far too sophisticated and onomatopoeiac to be real.

The Kraken
05-07-2006, 08:23 PM
GRAAAAAAAAR!