PDA

View Full Version : If I were allowed a signature, this is what it would be...

teedubya
04-18-2006, 10:03 PM
Since we worry more about having big signatures instead of having adequate server and database... someone had a case of "Modgina" and deleted some users signature ability. I just noticed this, as I use the at work mode.

So, since my bob ross / american gothic thing was deleted, with no message for me to make it smaller... I will bump this thread with new witty signatures that I would have used to inspire and delight you.

teedubya
04-18-2006, 10:04 PM
At least the Truman Complex is going to be renovated and will include a promenade and all sorts of
fan-friendly shenanigans. That should fix everything. ESPN.com "Royals Worst Franchise" (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=baker/060417_royals)

teedubya
04-18-2006, 10:06 PM
heh.

The server at www.chiefsplanet.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If you are unable to have a signature, check with ENDelt or htismaqe,
one of them probably has wet sand in their vagina.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

04-19-2006, 02:44 AM
At least the Truman Complex is going to be renovated and will include a promenade and all sorts of
fan-friendly shenanigans. That should fix everything. ESPN.com "Royals Worst Franchise" (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=baker/060417_royals)

At least the roof didn't pass or The K would officially be a circus tent.

Simplex3
04-19-2006, 05:35 AM
heh.

The server at www.chiefsplanet.com is taking too long to respond.
Is it just me or is this s**t getting worse AGAIN?

Mecca
04-19-2006, 06:15 AM
Is it just me or is this s**t getting worse AGAIN?

It's weird how it does it at 2 AM when there's about 30 people on the planet.

jspchief
04-19-2006, 06:27 AM
It's funny to see Ali talk about "modgina" when this thread is about as vaginal as it gets.

Skip Towne
04-19-2006, 06:39 AM
I would suggest you contact the Hon. Bob_Dole. He should be agreeable to your request. It's election time.

Boozer
04-19-2006, 07:07 AM
It's funny to see Ali talk about "modgina" when this thread is about as vaginal as it gets.

"No message for me to make it smaller" ROFL You mean besides the two sticky threads? One of which expressly said "we're going to take your signature abilities away without notice if you fail to comply?"

Whaddadouche.

htismaqe
04-19-2006, 07:15 AM
I love it when people whine about things they have no clue about.

The MODS ARE worried about the server and the database, but they don't have the power to fix it. If you want to bitch about that, send a message to the admin. I'm sure you'll receive a response eventually.

What they do have the power to fix is people being stupid. There were not one, but TWO, sticky threads regarding this. If you failed to read them, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Skip Towne
04-19-2006, 07:19 AM
I love it when people whine about things they have no clue about.

The MODS ARE worried about the server and the database, but they don't have the power to fix it. If you want to bitch about that, send a message to the admin. I'm sure you'll receive a response eventually.

What they do have the power to fix is people being stupid. There were not one, but TWO, sticky threads regarding this. If you failed to read them, you have no one to blame but yourself.
Well, if you have the power to fix stupidity you're doing a piss poor job around this place.

teedubya
04-19-2006, 07:21 AM
I dont read your sticky shit, and if I did... I probably would have fixed the sig... but since Im at work mode guy, I had no idea that my sig was ridiculous... it was only about 250px high. That doesnt seem excessive.

****ers quit posting on my sig thread. This is for my wonderful, witty signatures. You are polluting it, with your whining about my whining. Fuqtards.

morphius
04-19-2006, 07:30 AM
I dont read your sticky shit, and if I did... I probably would have fixed the sig... but since Im at work mode guy, I had no idea that my sig was ridiculous... it was only about 250px high. That doesnt seem excessive.

****ers quit posting on my sig thread. This is for my wonderful, witty signatures. You are polluting it, with your whining about my whining. Fuqtards.
Judge, I refuse to read street signs, therefore I shouldn't get this ticket...

Yeah, thats a great defense. Unwilling to read a sticky, but willing to post a thread bitching about something you don't even see. Maybe you should visualize having a signature.

teedubya
04-19-2006, 07:40 AM
Maybe you should visualize having a signature.

This is what Im doing... It really doesnt matter that I have no sig, because I see no sigs... however, Im here to entertain you, so I started this thread to give you warm fuzzies all day.

morphius
04-19-2006, 07:45 AM
This is what Im doing... It really doesnt matter that I have no sig, because I see no sigs... however, Im here to entertain you, so I started this thread to give you warm fuzzies all day.
That more creeps me out then gives me warm fuzzies.

ewwww.

htismaqe
04-19-2006, 07:56 AM
ROFL

you are a cocky mod... in most ways, you kinda suck ass... i suggest being more friendly and less of a cocksmaqe.

Boozer
04-19-2006, 07:58 AM
ROFL

For full signature punishment, you should lock this thread.

htismaqe
04-19-2006, 08:04 AM
Nah, I responded by giving him a ton of positive rep.

Skip Towne
04-19-2006, 08:09 AM
Nah, I responded by giving him a ton of positive rep.
That'll shut the little bastard up for awhile.

milkman
04-19-2006, 08:21 AM
Well, if you have the power to fix stupidity you're doing a piss poor job around this place.

That's exactly what I thought.

If they have the power to fix it, why are we surrounded by it?

htismaqe
04-19-2006, 08:26 AM
That's exactly what I thought.

If they have the power to fix it, why are we surrounded by it?

Because there's so much of it, and so few of us.

It all went to shit when Phobia left.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-19-2006, 08:39 AM
Can't we just go back to having a picture of my x-wife on the front page so I can bitch again?

Saulbadguy
04-19-2006, 08:43 AM
Because there's so much of it, and so few of us.

It all went to shit when Phobia left.
Yeah, this place pretty much sucks.

HemiEd
04-19-2006, 10:25 AM

Yeah, and we all know that all you have to do is clean your cookies.