PDA

View Full Version : F*ck CP Madness...."Airing it Out" with Kuharich is on

shaneo69
04-19-2006, 05:43 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2006/04/19/access_arrowhead_airing_it_out_with_bill_kuharich/

Logical
04-19-2006, 05:57 PM
I did not find a story just a video and don't want to play that at work. What is the scoop?

Reaper16
04-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Well, that was boring. Kuharuch did mention that the Chiefs may be looking to trade back a bit.

FloridaMan88
04-19-2006, 06:19 PM
Well, that was boring. Kuharuch did mention that the Chiefs may be looking to trade back a bit.

And the Carl Peterson Offseason of Inactivity continues. This could be shaping up to be almost exactly like the 2004 offseason. Carl will trade down, possibly out of the first round altogether, so he doesn't have to deal with a possible nasty contract hold-out. And in the 2nd round he has the opportunity to draft another Junior Siavii.

It is so pathetic how Peterson can never learn from his past mistakes. There is a reason the franchise hasn't won a playoff game in over 12 years under this pathetic piece of trash.

Hammock Parties
04-19-2006, 06:30 PM
If I was the Chiefs, I'd be doing everything in my power to trade up and select Haloti Ngata. He is exactly what we need on defense.

shaneo69
04-19-2006, 06:36 PM

It sounded to me like he was just giving an example of what happens in the war room on draft day, as opposed to what they are leaning towards doing in this year's draft.

But I thought it was funny that when he used an example of trading down, he brought up the 2003 trade when they ended up having Larry Johnson fall into their laps, as opposed to the 2004 trade down when they ended up with Siavii.

Reaper16
04-19-2006, 06:37 PM
It sounded to me like he was just giving an example of what happens in the war room on draft day, as opposed to what they are leaning towards doing in this year's draft.

But I thought it was funny that when he used an example of trading down, he brought up the 2003 trade when they ended up having Larry Johnson fall into their laps, as opposed to the 2004 trade down when they ended up with Siavii.
It was the way he said it.

(paraphrase) "As of this moment, right now, we don't have a 4th round pick."

shaneo69
04-19-2006, 06:41 PM
It was the way he said it.

(paraphrase) "As of this moment, right now, we don't have a 4th round pick."

Yeah, you're right. When he said that, I was thinking, my god, you don't trade down out of the 1st round just to pick up a freaking 4th rounder.

Dunit35
04-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Yeah, you're right. When he said that, I was thinking, my god, you don't trade down out of the 1st round just to pick up a freaking 4th rounder.

I highly doubt even Carl is dumb enough to do that.

Dave Lane
04-19-2006, 08:16 PM
If I was the Chiefs, I'd be doing everything in my power to trade up and select Haloti Ngata. He is exactly what we need on defense.

We haven't got the picks to get it done...

Dave

CoMoChief
04-19-2006, 08:23 PM
Good lord, listening to that guy makes me wanna fall asleep. No wonder Carl has his head up his ass on draft day, he's half awake when making the selection cause of Bill's boring ass.

Mecca
04-19-2006, 08:26 PM

Ngata is considered lazy.........by the way if the goal of this defense is to go cover 2 then he doesn't fit. So I don't exactly know how "he's exactly what we need". The Bills going to cover basically dropped him down the board because Broderick Bunkley is more valuable to a cover than a big fat run stuffer who gets no penetration is......

Mecca
04-19-2006, 08:26 PM
And the Carl Peterson Offseason of Inactivity continues. This could be shaping up to be almost exactly like the 2004 offseason. Carl will trade down, possibly out of the first round altogether, so he doesn't have to deal with a possible nasty contract hold-out. And in the 2nd round he has the opportunity to draft another Junior Siavii.

It is so pathetic how Peterson can never learn from his past mistakes. There is a reason the franchise hasn't won a playoff game in over 12 years under this pathetic piece of trash.

Some of this is also Lamar Hunt's refusal to spend money this offseason.....

CoMoChief
04-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Ngata is considered lazy.........by the way if the goal of this defense is to go cover 2 then he doesn't fit. So I don't exactly know how "he's exactly what we need". The Bills going to cover basically dropped him down the board because Broderick Bunkley is more valuable to a cover than a big fat run stuffer who gets no penetration is......

Yep. Not to mention that our run defense isnt the component of our defense that needs to be fixed, its our passing game. The only way to do that is to get players that can get to the QB. Once again I think of Rocky Benard and Im getting pissed about the fact that we did nothing to sign him.

Archie Bunker
04-19-2006, 09:27 PM

I hope they do trade down. IMO this is a great draft to move down and pick up more picks. Moving from 20 down to the mid-20s or even the out of the 1st round would allow the Chiefs stock up on much needed young depth and still pick up a couple of starting caliber players with their first 2 or 3 picks. This draft is loaded with good talent that will be available in the 2nd-4th rds.

The Chiefs are rebuilding and they should focus on getting as many quality rookies as they can. Its the best way to build a winning team.

King_Chief_Fan
04-20-2006, 06:45 AM
bump.......... those CP matches are stupid