PDA

View Full Version : Chiefsplanet inspired me...

Hootie
04-19-2006, 06:02 PM
to buy a Duke Lacrosse T-Shirt.

I saw someone post something about in a thread the other day, so I looked on ebay, and the shitty shirts were going for 40+

So, today ESPN releases an article that tells you exactly how to buy one, but for only 12.

I can't wait to get my nice, new, large Duke Lacrosse T.

I'm going to pimp it all over town.

Phobia
04-19-2006, 06:03 PM
You should buy a ChiefsPlanet cap to go along with it.

Pitt Gorilla
04-19-2006, 06:03 PM
I don't get it. I don't think you could get me to even wear a Duke basketball shirt.

Phobia
04-19-2006, 06:04 PM
I don't get it. I don't think you could get me to even wear a Duke basketball shirt.

Open a newspaper.

Or google "duke+stripper+rape+lacrosse".

Hootie
04-19-2006, 06:05 PM
I'm too picky about my hats to buy one online.

Right now I just finished my MLB collection with a Washington Nationals hat. It's pretty badass.

Reaper16
04-19-2006, 06:07 PM

Right now I just finished my MLB collection with a Washington Nationals hat. It's pretty badass.
Do you ever wear the Devil Rays one?

Hootie
04-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Open a newspaper.

haha.

nychief
04-19-2006, 06:09 PM
that is a upstanding group of young men that should be supported.

Hootie
04-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Do you ever wear the Devil Rays one?
Occasionally.

I don't buy those shitty replica New Era ones. Those hats suck.

I buy the relaxed fit low profile ones.

I think my favorite ones to wear are KC, Washington, the Mets and the Phillies.

I have a thing for the NL East, I think.

Skip Towne
04-19-2006, 06:10 PM
What size/style should he buy?

Hootie
04-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Do I support rape? No.

Did a rape occur? I don't really no.

Do I like attention? Yes.

Phobia
04-19-2006, 06:12 PM

I don't think you can go wrong at the current prices. The red mesh hat is actually very cool.

Rain Man
04-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Do I support rape? No.

Did a rape occur? I don't really no.

Do I like attention? Yes.

I'll bet that you secretly don't think a rape occurred. I know my Freud.

Bwana
04-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Well, counter his buy by obtaining a nice hooker shirt or something. :Pimp:

Hootie
04-19-2006, 06:16 PM
I'll bet that you secretly don't think a rape occurred. I know my Freud.
Take out the secretly and you're right on.

When I was at ISU I had to take a mandatory class for all freshmen called Foundation of Inquiry. It was retarded. I learned that, if a guy has sex with a drunk girl, who at the time is all about it, but then wakes up the next day, regrets it, calls it rape, then it's rape.

So just so we're all straight. Drunk guy. Drunk girl. Consensual sex. Drunk girl wakes up next to drunk guy. Drunk girl gets embarrassed. Drunk girl tells a few friends. A few friends urge her to press charges. Drunk girls does so. Drunk guy goes to jail.

...and the World makes sense!

Pitt Gorilla
04-19-2006, 06:23 PM
Open a newspaper.

I know a little about the happenings, but I still don't get it. I guess he could put it with his Giddens, Ricky Clemens, Mark Chmura, and Chili Davis-Angels jerseys. It would also look nice next to his OJ mini helmet and Michael Jackson glove.

JBucc
04-19-2006, 06:24 PM
I am thoroughly convinced that hooker raped those poor Duke Lacrosse boys.

Hootie
04-19-2006, 06:25 PM
I know a little about the happenings, but I still don't get it. I guess he could put it with his Giddens, Ricky Clemens, Mark Chmura, and Chili Davis-Angels jerseys. It would also look nice next to his OJ mini helmet and Michael Jackson glove.
If it makes you feel better, I never bought a Kobe jersey. In fact, Kobe jerseys became a lot less popular when he allegedly raped a white chick.

Damnit, I must be racist.

Bwana
04-19-2006, 06:28 PM
I am thoroughly convinced that hooker raped those poor Duke Lacrosse boys.

I am thoroughly convinced I won't lose any sleep over it either way.

Hootie
04-19-2006, 06:28 PM
I am thoroughly convinced I won't lose any sleep over it either way.
Haha, I just made this same post in the Harrington thread. Pretty much, anyways.

Hammock Parties
04-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Take out the secretly and you're right on.

When I was at ISU I had to take a mandatory class for all freshmen called Foundation of Inquiry. It was retarded. I learned that, if a guy has sex with a drunk girl, who at the time is all about it, but then wakes up the next day, regrets it, calls it rape, then it's rape.

So just so we're all straight. Drunk guy. Drunk girl. Consensual sex. Drunk girl wakes up next to drunk guy. Drunk girl gets embarrassed. Drunk girl tells a few friends. A few friends urge her to press charges. Drunk girls does so. Drunk guy goes to jail.

...and the World makes sense!

That class is stupid. Everyone knows you slip out during the night before she wakes up.

Hootie
04-19-2006, 06:33 PM
That class is stupid. Everyone knows you slip out during the night before she wakes up.
not unless you're looking for sober seconds!

Rain Man
04-19-2006, 06:34 PM
I've told this story before, but many years ago when I was single, I took a course for singles at a local community college. It was called "Communications And Gender" or something like that, but in essence it was designed to be a meat market. While it was marketing genius in theory, it ended up being a group of younger guys and a group of middle-aged battleaxes.

As an exercise, they asked us to describe differences in communications styles between men and women. When called upon, I proposed that women tend to be more "go with the flow" than men and tend to not really say what they really mean sometimes. In my mind, I was envisioning my mother, who would never tell us what kind of appetizer she wanted when the family went to the barbecue restaurant, and then she'd drive us nuts because when the appetizer came, she'd then reveal to us that she really wanted a different appetizer.

So anyway, I say that, and some middle-aged woman pounced on me. "You're saying that women don't say what they really mean?" she accused. Then another woman jumped in. "He thinks 'no' doesn't really mean 'no'." Then the first one said, "So I guess you think it's okay to rape a woman, huh? HUH? HUH? It's okay to rape a woman!"

I didn't score a date from the class, but I did figure out why that group of middle-aged women couldn't get dates.

Hootie
04-19-2006, 06:36 PM
I've told this story before, but many years ago when I was single, I took a course for singles at a local community college. It was called "Communications And Gender" or something like that, but in essence it was designed to be a meat market. While it was marketing genius in theory, it ended up being a group of younger guys and a group of middle-aged battleaxes.

As an exercise, they asked us to describe differences in communications styles between men and women. When called upon, I proposed that women tend to be more "go with the flow" than men and tend to not really say what they really mean sometimes. In my mind, I was envisioning my mother, who would never tell us what kind of appetizer she wanted when the family went to the barbecue restaurant, and then she'd drive us nuts because when the appetizer came, she'd then reveal to us that she really wanted a different appetizer.

So anyway, I say that, and some middle-aged woman pounced on me. "You're saying that woman don't say what they really mean?" she accused. Then another woman jumped in. "He thinks 'no' doesn't really mean 'no'." Then the first one said, "So I guess you think it's okay to rape a woman, huh? HUH? HUH? It's okay to rape a woman!"

I didn't score a date from the class, but I did figure out why that group of middle-aged women couldn't get dates.
I'd probably get my ass kicked if I ever took a class like that. I have the tendency to be pretty 'dry' in that type of setting. I rub a lot of people the wrong way.

I think it's one of my better traits.

Rain Man
04-19-2006, 06:45 PM
I'd probably get my ass kicked if I ever took a class like that. I have the tendency to be pretty 'dry' in that type of setting. I rub a lot of people the wrong way.

Back then, I cowered in terror at those women. Today, I probably would've said something like, "Only in snuff films."

Hootie
04-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Update: It's backordered =(

burt
04-20-2006, 02:38 PM

Therefore you converse via BB's.................I like it!

bogie
04-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Update: It's backordered =(

They didn't tell you that when you ordered it?