PDA

View Full Version : Apparently, there's some serious cash to be made in strip clubs

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 05:23 PM
I may have to quit my job. http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/mow/news2006/yeager.ind.pdf

Bwana
04-20-2006, 05:28 PM
Titty shakers do very well.

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Titty shakers do very well.
I was referring to the owners, not the peelers. You didn't read the indictment I posted, did you?

Bwana
04-20-2006, 05:39 PM
I was referring to the owners, not the peelers. You didn't read the indictment I posted, did you?

A strip club is also called a "titty shaker" and I did indeed read it. I just wonder how he was dumb enough to get caught. :shake:

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 05:45 PM
A strip club is also called a "titty shaker" and I did indeed read it. I just wonder how he was dumb enough to get caught. :shake:
My most sincere apologies. I need to brush up on my thesaurus where strip clubs are concerned, apparently.

As for how he got caught, I'm guessing he wasn't part of the syndicate and had no one to buy off the local authorities for him. :p

Skip Towne
04-20-2006, 06:18 PM
Usually, a disgruntled spouse or employee turned them in for the 10% bounty the gubment offers.

el borracho
04-20-2006, 06:24 PM
Weird... I always found the opposite.

Frazod
04-20-2006, 06:24 PM
Since when are there strip joints in Columbia, or anywhere in Missouri, for that matter? They used to be illegal.

I guess times have changes in the 23 years since I moved.

Frazod
04-20-2006, 06:25 PM
Weird... I always found the opposite.

Same here. I dropped nearly $400 bucks one night at Flashdancers in NYC.

Sure had fun, though. :drool:

HemiEd
04-20-2006, 06:39 PM
Color me shocked.

Rain Man
04-20-2006, 06:44 PM
I don't understand why a person making a ton of money would cheat on their taxes. Is the quality of life really better at $400,000 a year than $350,000?

Rain Man
04-20-2006, 06:45 PM
On a business note, this seems like pretty sure money. It's a good bet to stake your money on the horniness of men.

If we all pooled our money, I'll bet we could open an awesome strip club. I'll do the market analysis and figure out the best location.

HemiEd
04-20-2006, 06:46 PM
Is the quality of life really better at $400,000 a year than $350,000?

yes

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 06:47 PM
I'll do the market analysis and figure out the best location.
Nooooooooooooo!!! Really?

seclark
04-20-2006, 06:47 PM
I don't understand why a person making a ton of money would cheat on their taxes. Is the quality of life really better at $400,000 a year than $350,000?
especially if you owned a titty-shaker...in columbia.
sec

Rain Man
04-20-2006, 06:49 PM
yes

Oh. Okay. I stand corrected.

Then how about this?

Year 1: $400,000
Year 2: $400,000
Year 3: $400,000
Year 4: $400,000
Year 5: Prison

or

Year 1: $350,000
Year 2: $350,000
Year 3: $350,000
Year 4: $350,000
Year 5: $350,000

Rain Man
04-20-2006, 06:55 PM
On the business idea, though, I will demand that it be all nude, and not just one of those topless places. I believe that if you're going to do something, you should do it right.

HemiEd
04-20-2006, 06:55 PM
Oh. Okay. I stand corrected.

Then how about this?

Year 1: $400,000
Year 2: $400,000
Year 3: $400,000
Year 4: $400,000
Year 5: Prison

or

Year 1: $350,000
Year 2: $350,000
Year 3: $350,000
Year 4: $350,000
Year 5: $350,000

ROFL I guess he was not thinking much about his future.

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 06:57 PM
On the business idea, though, I will demand that it be all nude, and not just one of those topless places. I believe that if you're going to do something, you should do it right.
Please tell me your market research came up with a weight limit for the peelers. Opening a strip club named, "The Sexy Sumo" is not what I had in mind when I started this thread.

Rain Man
04-20-2006, 07:06 PM
Please tell me your market research came up with a weight limit for the peelers. Opening a strip club named, "The Sexy Sumo" is not what I had in mind when I started this thread.

I think the weight limit should be some type of formula, to account for different heights. Something like MW = 1.9*H+(H-65), where MW is the maximum allowable weight and H is height. That would allow a 5 ft. dancer to weigh up to 109 pounds, and a 5-10 dancer to weigh up to 138 pounds.

In terms of a name, we should give this some thought. I think I'd go with "The Library" so that guys could tell people that they're going to the library and not face any social stigma. They could then even say that they're planning to spend a lot of time in the stacks.

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 07:10 PM
They could then even say that they're planning to spend a lot of time in the stacks.
With that logic, we could also call it, "The Chimney."

Please gather more market research on this matter ASAP. Thank you.

Amnorix
04-20-2006, 07:14 PM
I had a friend who would tend to buy distressed businesses of various types, straighten them out, and then resell. Guy had a ton of dough and a great crew of people working for him. This was down in Florida.

Someone approached him (married, in his 50s) about selling my buddy a strip club he owned. My buddy said no initially, but then he saw the financials. They were off the charts. He spoke with his wife about it, and he eventually bought it. Turns out the books were cooked and the place was even more profitable than what he was shown.

Basically, they are beyond the biggest cash cows you can ever imagine. Low overhead and HUGE amounts of money with steady business. No such thing as a bad time of year, etc. etc.

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 07:17 PM
Yeah ... I'm quitting my job.

dtebbe
04-20-2006, 07:23 PM

Keep in mind that we are talking a cash business here, so the IRS probably has figured out a way to calculate that he HAD to make a minimum of $XXX when in fact he probably made 10X that.

I had a buddy who was skimming cash off the top of his laundrmat for about 10 years. After 8 years of showing losses or paltry profits he was audited. The IRS agent spent 2 weeks going over things with his accountant. They looked at water, gas, and power bills and had a nice little formula worked out as to how many loads that translated into. It was still pretty funny, the IRS spent all the money to put up an agent for 2 weeks, and they ended up sending him a bill for $7500.

He skimmed that much off a month, so who really won?

I guarantee this guy will laugh his butt off when this is all said and done, because he probably has six figures in cash hid away somewhere.

DT

Rain Man
04-20-2006, 07:25 PM
With that logic, we could also call it, "The Chimney."

Please gather more market research on this matter ASAP. Thank you.

So you're going to tell your significant other that you're going to the chimney to browse the stacks? I'm sorry, but the library is a much more logical destination.

Oh, or perhaps you could call it The Office, so guys could say that they were in The Office all weekend.

Rain Man
04-20-2006, 07:30 PM
I had a friend who would tend to buy distressed businesses of various types, straighten them out, and then resell. Guy had a ton of dough and a great crew of people working for him. This was down in Florida.

Someone approached him (married, in his 50s) about selling my buddy a strip club he owned. My buddy said no initially, but then he saw the financials. They were off the charts. He spoke with his wife about it, and he eventually bought it. Turns out the books were cooked and the place was even more profitable than what he was shown.

Basically, they are beyond the biggest cash cows you can ever imagine. Low overhead and HUGE amounts of money with steady business. No such thing as a bad time of year, etc. etc.

So are you in? We can use a mouthpiece.

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 07:30 PM
So you're going to tell your significant other that you're going to the chimney to browse the stacks? I'm sorry, but the library is a much more logical destination.

Oh, or perhaps you could call it The Office, so guys could say that they were in The Office all weekend.
No. I would tell my smokin' hot, nurse, significant other, exactly where I was going. I refuse to lie to her.

Of course, she would probably use her stethoscope like a garrote on my neck, but still ...

Logical
04-20-2006, 07:45 PM
I am pretty sure I would go broke as a stripper, guys just don't want to give me tips.

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 07:47 PM
guys just don't want to give me tips.
Look both ways before you cross the street.

You're welcome.

:D

Rain Man
04-20-2006, 07:48 PM
No. I would tell my smokin' hot, nurse, significant other, exactly where I was going. I refuse to lie to her.

Of course, she would probably use her stethoscope like a garrote on my neck, but still ...

Perhaps there's a job here for her, too. You can join the firm as a team.

Frazod
04-20-2006, 07:49 PM
I am pretty sure I would go broke as a stripper, guys just don't want to give me tips.

The next time I see you I'm going to slap you for the mental image you just put in my head. :cuss:

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Perhaps there's a job here for her, too. You can join the firm as a team.
And just what job did you have in mind for her?

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 07:52 PM
The next time I see you I'm going to slap you for the mental image you just put in my head. :cuss:
ROFL

Skip Towne
04-20-2006, 07:55 PM
I know if I ever own a strip club, I won't let the girls use the rooms upstairs for prostitution. Too much f*cking overhead.

BucEyedPea
04-20-2006, 08:00 PM
4th and Schlong's
I may have to quit my job.
If you do I'll help you name it and do a matching logo.

How does 4th and Schlong's sound?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 08:07 PM
4th and Schlong's

If you do I'll help you name it and do a matching logo.

How does 4th and Schlong's sound?

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Consider yourself FIRED before you ever start working for me.

Now, scoot yourself back to the DC board where you belong.

Rain Man
04-20-2006, 08:13 PM
And just what job did you have in mind for her?

I'm thinking accounts receivable.

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 08:14 PM
I'm thinking accounts receivable.
Good choice. *eyeing him carefully* She's actually pretty good with money.

BucEyedPea
04-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Consider yourself FIRED before you ever start working for me.

Now, scoot yourself back to the DC board where you belong.

Hey, you can't fire me....I'm independent.

Skip Towne
04-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Hey, you can't fire me....I'm independent.
Be quiet, woman. The men are talking.

BucEyedPea
04-20-2006, 08:27 PM
:harumph:

4th and Long
04-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Be quiet, woman. The men are talking.
ROFL
:harumph:
Much better.

Rain Man
04-20-2006, 08:41 PM
I want our strip club to have a strong affirmative action program. Sure, some men want to see black chicks or Asian chicks, but that's not the only reason. It's just the right thing to do.

BucEyedPea
04-20-2006, 08:47 PM
I want our strip club to have a strong affirmative action program.

I like it....so there will be male strippers, I take it 'eh? :drool:

KcMizzou
04-20-2006, 08:49 PM
I like it....so there will be male strippers, I take it 'eh? :drool:Lets not get all crazy.

Dartgod
04-20-2006, 09:17 PM
I know if I ever own a strip club, I won't let the girls use the rooms upstairs for prostitution. Too much f*cking overhead.
I thought it was funny, Skip. ROFL

Katipan
04-20-2006, 09:50 PM
holy shit.

money?

in a strip club?

whoa.

RINGLEADER
04-20-2006, 10:10 PM

Working on a show about a club out here in L.A. ...I never knew how they operated before, but basically the DJ PAYS for the privilige of working there, the parking guy PAYS for the privilige of working there and the girls (at least via their first dance) PAY for the privilige of working there. It's quite an amazing scam with next to no overhead for the owners...If the dancers didn't make so much money you'd almost feel sorry for the way they get used and abused by management...

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 12:10 AM
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8007/4thslong6ru.jpg

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 04:00 AM
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8007/4thslong6ru.jpg
Yeah, I was right. I would have to fire you. Your boobs are all saggy and uneven.

Kerberos
04-21-2006, 05:24 AM
I just wonder how he was dumb enough to get caught. :shake:

Good Old Fashioned Material GREED!

The lure of easy money has a VERY Strong appeal!

Katipan
04-21-2006, 06:23 AM
Working on a show about a club out here in L.A. ...I never knew how they operated before, but basically the DJ PAYS for the privilige of working there, the parking guy PAYS for the privilige of working there and the girls (at least via their first dance) PAY for the privilige of working there. It's quite an amazing scam with next to no overhead for the owners...If the dancers didn't make so much money you'd almost feel sorry for the way they get used and abused by management...

The girls pay way more than their first dance. There's the house fee, and all the tipouts. Then there's usually a percentage owed the house for champagne and special rape guy's wallets dances.

Even still. The ones I feel sorry for are the DJs and doormen. Ever talked to a strung out drunk stripper? Times 50? They don't get paid enough to look at naked chicks.

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 06:36 AM

Yeah, it's completely sick. My buddy was telling me that the metrics for a strip club are unlike any other business in the world. It's just so ridiculously off the charts it's not to be believed.

StcChief
04-21-2006, 06:37 AM
A friend has an ATMs on STL's at an 'East side' clubs.
Makes $150K/yr just on ATM fees.

MahiMike
04-21-2006, 07:03 AM
Me and a buddy discuss buying one of these every time we go into one. We always figured either the mob or the cops would shut us down. But if we ever did get the guts to do it, the name would be 'Babes & Blues'. When the regulars are broke they can still hear some good blues tunes on the other side of the bar...

Duck Dog
04-21-2006, 07:32 AM
Me and a buddy discuss buying one of these every time we go into one. We always figured either the mob or the cops would shut us down. But if we ever did get the guts to do it, the name would be 'Babes & Blues'. When the regulars are broke they can still hear some good blues tunes on the other side of the bar...

Myself and two friends are discussing this very thing at the moment. (well not right this second)

We have the perfect building located in the perfect county. If I could name the place it would be called 'Pretty Kitty'.

Duck Dog
04-21-2006, 07:35 AM

Exactly. The only entertainment business where the talent pays the establishment to work.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Yeah, I was right. I would have to fire you. Your boobs are all saggy and uneven.

:doh!: Not the position I was applying for....in fact wasn't looking to be hired for a "position" :eek:....just to do your logo and name. I have to much self-respect to apply for the other position. :D And those aren't my boobs! :cuss:

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 09:15 AM
Myself and two friends are discussing this very thing at the moment. (well not right this second)

We have the perfect building located in the perfect county. If I could name the place it would be called 'Pretty Kitty'.

Okay, so I figure we need the following:

1. General Manager
2. Finance Person
3. 8 shift managers
3. Chief of Security
4. Human Resources
5. A marketing person
6. Lawyer (maybe 2)
7. DJ
8. About 20 security people
9. About 12 bartenders
10. About 20 waitresses
11. About 50 dancers, with a variety of "looks"

Does that sound about right?

I can handle the marketing part, and I'd be willing to help out the HR department with hiring decisions. Very willing. I can also create a great scheduling algorithm to ensure that the patrons get a good variety of dancers every night, while also working within the dancers' constraints.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 09:23 AM
Rain Man...if you do the Marketing won't you need an Ad Agency or a Graphic Designer. That's me...in fact have been a Creative Director and an Art Director.

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 09:32 AM
Rain Man...if you do the Marketing won't you need an Ad Agency or a Graphic Designer. That's me...in fact have been a Creative Director and an Art Director.

I'm more of a strategy and research guy. Plenty of room for someone to do the creative work. Welcome to the team.

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 09:34 AM
:doh!: Not the position I was applying for....in fact wasn't looking to be hired for a "position" :eek:....just to do your logo and name. I have to much self-respect to apply for the other position. :D And those aren't my boobs! :cuss:
I do all my own logos so we have no need for your "services." :shake:

:p

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm more of a strategy and research guy. Plenty of room for someone to do the creative work. Welcome to the team.
*AHEM* Someone is standing on my toes. *AHEM*

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 09:38 AM
*AHEM* Someone is standing on my toes. *AHEM*

This is why I'm not going to be the Human Resources guy. I'm terrible at job descriptions.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 09:48 AM
I do all my own logos so we have no need for your "services." :shake:

:p

You don't know the first marketing basics of naming a catchy name, how important a name really is and testing it on your public. RainMan at least knows that much. Right RainMan?

You don't know if it will work first in B&W, that it has to be reducable to 1/8" and still be identifiable and readable....as well as work when blown up large and not be an eyesore!

Stick to dispensing medicine...in fact you can keep the club's ladies free of STD's. K?

Leave the creative work to the pro's.

I have done forty logo exploratories for Disney.
I have also taught courses in Corporate Identity!

On second thought, I've decided to open up a competing strip club across the street from yours!!! ROFL

RedNFeisty
04-21-2006, 09:59 AM
Oh, this sounds fun. I'll do the books and help hire!

Duck Dog
04-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Okay, so I figure we need the following:

1. General Manager
2. Finance Person
3. 8 shift managers
3. Chief of Security
4. Human Resources
5. A marketing person
6. Lawyer (maybe 2)
7. DJ
8. About 20 security people
9. About 12 bartenders
10. About 20 waitresses
11. About 50 dancers, with a variety of "looks"

Does that sound about right?

I can handle the marketing part, and I'd be willing to help out the HR department with hiring decisions. Very willing. I can also create a great scheduling algorithm to ensure that the patrons get a good variety of dancers every night, while also working within the dancers' constraints.

That sounds excellent on the condition my official title and job description be, 'Entertainment Coordinator'.

Here's what I have in mind. I'm picturing a multi level club with glass floors under the stages and limo service to and from the local airport and hotels. The VIP room (at the top) is where you smoke the finest Cuban cigars and sip the finest drinks. This floor is for big spenders. The second floor is where topless waitress's serve the best steaks in town while the hottest babes dance above you.

Downstairs is where the average Joes go to spend their paychecks. The babes are still hot, but this level gets a little raunchier, more of the typical strip bar atmosphere. The guys who hang out down here didn't arrive in the limo and they didn't eat one the $25 filets. Down here is where security is the tightest.

Hows it sound so far?

Katipan
04-21-2006, 10:20 AM
lol

52 people handling your cash.

you'll be broke in a week.

Katipan
04-21-2006, 10:21 AM
hell. 62.

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 10:25 AM
hell. 62.

I'm not sure where your numbers are coming from, but you should add one more. I forgot a coat check girl.

Katipan
04-21-2006, 10:33 AM
You need 1 day manager 1 night manager 1 GM 1 bartender that has been your friend for 25 years and who fills in as a manager occasionally 1 48 year old retired stripper house mom 1 male bartender per bar in the bar 8 security guys that top 6'2" 8 waitresses that are just hot enough to dance but just smart enough not to 3 door girls with big breasts because nothing else can be seen from behind a cash register 100 strippers on a call list and no soul.

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 10:35 AM
And a coat check girl, right?

Katipan
04-21-2006, 10:37 AM
How the hell are your customers going to hide jacking off?

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 10:41 AM
I think we could sell logo-emblazoned towels for $20 each.

Katipan
04-21-2006, 10:46 AM
I haven't seen towel dances.

Get the girl to wear the towel and do the dance. $20 for 2 short dances, and you get the towel she rubbed all over her ass juice. House gets half.

You're a geniOUs.

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 10:50 AM
We can call the place The Girls' Locker Room.

SPchief
04-21-2006, 10:51 AM

Get the girl to wear the towel and do the dance. $20 for 2 short dances, and you get the towel she rubbed all over her ass juice. House gets half.

You're a geniOUs.

ewwww

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 10:53 AM
ewwww

I must admit - I too would not be in the market for such a towel. Katipan seems to know the audience better than I do, though.

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 11:56 AM
On second thought, I've decided to open up a competing strip club across the street from yours!!! ROFL
Don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'!!! Buh-bye now!!! Come back when you can't stay as long!!!

Duck Dog
04-21-2006, 12:04 PM

You're a geniOUs.

$20 isn't enough. A towel dance should easily fetch $100. However I do like this direction.

greg63
04-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'!!! Buh-bye now!!! Don't come back!!!

Fixed it for ya. :D

Katipan
04-21-2006, 12:09 PM
$20 isn't enough. A towel dance should easily fetch $100. However I do like this direction.

I'm not talking about Eqyptian cotton bath towels here...

Skip Towne
04-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Pat's Lounge in Pittsburg, Ks had a glassed in shower the girls would use. I'll bet Pitt Gorilla is familiar with it.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 12:20 PM
Don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'!!! Buh-bye now!!! Come back when you can't stay as long!!!

Very friendly.

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Very friendly.
Hey! This 'aint Disney! :p

Skip Towne
04-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Very friendly.
You can stay as long as you walk 3 paces behind.

greg63
04-21-2006, 12:28 PM

Only three Skip? :D

Skip Towne
04-21-2006, 12:29 PM
That reminds me of a friend that would always say "women to the back of the ship" when a group of us were loading into the car. He was referring to the practice of sailors making the whores ride in the back of the ship because they stunk. The women didn't realize he was insulting them. I thought Endelt would enjoy that.

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 12:37 PM
I've got legal. And if this is going to be a newly built establishing, the zoning and related issues are going to be a hassle and a half. I'll need a happy ending on top of my legal fees...

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Hey! This 'aint Disney! :p

Now that you mention it, a Disney-themed strip club could be promising.

Adventureland - Pretty self-explanatory. Dancers wear pirate garb, and then take it off.

Tomorrowland - Hi-tech room. Dancers all wear funky futuristic clothing, and then take it off.

Fantasyland - Heh, heh, heh.

Frontierland - This one's a little tougher. But hey, who didn't have fantasies about Mary Ingalls before she went blind?

The Magic Kingdom - This would be the main room, where anything is possible if you wish it hard enough. Dancers wear princess and fairy garb, and then take it off.

Main Street USA - Redheads, blondes, brunettes, every minority of this great nation of ours. Don't miss the parade!

And that's just Disney. I'm most excited about my concept for Stripcot Center.

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 12:41 PM
And that's just Disney. I'm most excited about my concept for Stripcot Center.

Just make sure the European chicks bathe regularly and shave their armpits... :D

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 12:41 PM
And a room called "It's a Small World Afterall!" for the small-weenie club members! (pun intended on last word) ROFL

Hey, why not? Disney has gay days, no?

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 12:43 PM
Just make sure the European chicks bathe regularly and shave their armpits... :D

Why? If the Feminazis want full equality with men we should leave the hair on our legs and armpits alone!

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 12:44 PM
There's no place for feminazis at Stripcot Center.

Katipan
04-21-2006, 12:44 PM
uh. no.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 12:45 PM
Anything for you dahlin! *smooches*

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 12:45 PM
Why? If the Feminazis want full equality with men we should leave the hair on our legs and armpits alone!

Strip clubs and Feminazis are about as mutually exclusive as two things can be. As the club's lawyer, I intend to ensure that protestors are kept back at least 100 feet from the premises...they must not be allowed to interfere with the freedom of speech and right of expression by the club's entertainment personnel.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 12:47 PM
One of the founders of this thing, posted earlier that there was to be Affirmative Action though. :hmmm:

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 12:51 PM
One of the founders of this thing, posted earlier that there was to be Affirmative Action though. :hmmm:

Of course. The club would never discriminate against either potential employees or customers on such illegal grounds as race, color or creed. So far as I am aware, however, "Feminazi" is not a protected class under the Constitution or any law of the United States or the state in which the club operates.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 12:55 PM
Bu...bu... but a "creed" is any system of principles or beliefs!

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Bu...bu... but a "creed" is any system of principles or beliefs!

You can't be defending the people who tried to exterminate the Femijews. Tell me you aren't defending those people.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 01:00 PM
No, no, noo! That's just want they get called because they act like facists about it.

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 01:01 PM
Let me be perfectly clear. My client always has been and expects to remain in strict compliance with the law. And the law does NOT require it to permit Feminazis to disrupt its lawful business, or to gross out its customers by displaying the sight and stench of unwashed hairy armpits.

StcChief
04-21-2006, 01:01 PM
Of course. The club would never discriminate against either potential employees or customers on such illegal grounds as race, color or creed. So far as I am aware, however, "Feminazi" is not a protected class under the Constitution or any law of the United States or the state in which the club operates.

What about a sign 'Owner reserves the right to refuse service to anyone'

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 01:04 PM
I like this Stripcot Center idea. Instead of the current geometric ball design at Epcot, we'd make ours a large booby, nipple pointing out proudly. I'm excited about this one. Nice work, Kevin! :thumb:

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 01:04 PM
What about a sign 'Owner reserves the right to refuse service to anyone'

Permissible, MAYBE. Let's just say that you can discriminate against people who don't wear appropriate clothing (i.e. an upscale restaurant), or people who are a nuisance, blah, blah, blah.

But if an owner "refuses service" to, oooooh, let's just say black people, over and over and over again -- that would be illegal discrimination and would get the owner introduced to the legal system in a hurry.

There was a case back in the 60s or 70s about this -- basically motel/hotel owners and restauranteurs in the south refusing service to African-Americans. Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional.

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 01:05 PM
No, no, noo! That's just want they get called because they act like facists about it.

They sent blondes to concentration camps! They knew full well that blondes can't concentrate! The horror!

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 01:06 PM
Ok! Ok! Ok!

Now, my club, across the street, is gonna have a glass partition where women, wives, gf's and significant others can view the men making fools outta themselves watching the strippers! ( stippahs for you Amnorix ROFL )....It's gonna be named after Disney's Animal Kingdom!

Yeah...see if they sue for that as a trademark...since it's public domain!

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 01:08 PM
Ok! Ok! Ok!

Now, my club, across the street, is gonna have a glass partition where women, wives, gf's and significant others can view the men making fools outta themselves watching the strippers! ( stippahs for you Amnorix ROFL )....It's gonna be named after Disney's Animal Kingdom!

Yeah...see if they sue for that as a trademark...since it's public domain!

I'm not sure that the bestiality market is big enough to support your business.

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 01:09 PM
A glass buliding across the street from where drunken male patrons weilding beer bottles will pass by. OUTSTANDING IDEA! (The glass repair place is going to love you!)

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 01:10 PM
I'm not sure that the bestiality market is big enough to support your business.

Hey gotta start somewhwere! Isn't that what we marketing and advertising people do...create demand!

Anyhow...it will be marketed as comedy!

Amd 4th...the hurricane-proof glass partition will be on the inside!
Only a Floridian knows the ins and outs of the right glass!

Katipan
But if an owner "refuses service" to, oooooh, let's just say black people, over and over and over again -- that would be illegal discrimination and would get the owner introduced to the legal system in a hurry.

There are several clubs here notorious for that.

Many more clubs who refuse to play certain types of music in order to discourage certain people that may enjoy that music.

A common phrase here is "tips were bad, it was a dark night." ...

I don't know anyone that has gotten in trouble for it.

Rain Man
I like this Stripcot Center idea. Instead of the current geometric ball design at Epcot, we'd make ours a large booby, nipple pointing out proudly. I'm excited about this one. Nice work, Kevin! :thumb:

Ooh. Good visual.

I think Stripcot Center is probably best, but another option would be Epscot (Experimental Prototype Strip Club of Tomorrow). I think Stripcot probably gets the message across better, though.

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 01:12 PM
Ooh. Good visual.

I think Stripcot Center is probably best, but another option would be Epscot (Experimental Prototype Strip Club of Tomorrow). I think Stripcot probably gets the message across better, though.
Were I not currently at work, I would Photoshop a design for you. Maybe later tonight. This has serious potential.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 01:13 PM
If I know Disney, and I've signed their contracts which are brutal....they gonna sue you for that name RainMan and 4th. Amnorix is gonna make a mint on this case.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 01:15 PM
Were I not currently at work, I would Photoshop a design for you. Maybe later tonight. This has serious potential.

Photoshop?!Photoshop?!

That would start as a rendering or technical illustration...and be done in Illustrator CS2!!!

Rain Man
If I know Disney, and I've signed their contracts which are brutal....they gonna sue you for that name RainMan and 4th. Amnorix is gonna make a mint on this case.

I'm not frightened of a disembodied head.

Well, actually I am, but not in a legal sense.

4th and Long
If we want your opinion, woman, we'll beat it out of you. Now go grab us men some beers and make us some samiches while you're at it. Chop, Chop!

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 01:16 PM
There are several clubs here notorious for that.

Many more clubs who refuse to play certain types of music in order to discourage certain people that may enjoy that music.

A common phrase here is "tips were bad, it was a dark night." ...

I don't know anyone that has gotten in trouble for it.

Gotta get reported, needs to be an investigation, blah, blah, blah. Basically, someone could sue for discrimination but it's unlikely to be worth their time. If it was bad enough, the NAACP could come in, but it needs to attract their attention somehow.

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 01:17 PM
Photoshop?!Photoshop?!

That would start as a rendering or technical illustration...and be done in Illustrator CS2!!!
Only if you're a rookie. I don't need a program to do the work FOR me.

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 01:18 PM
Gotta get reported, needs to be an investigation, blah, blah, blah. Basically, someone could sue for discrimination but it's unlikely to be worth their time. If it was bad enough, the NAACP could come in, but it needs to attract their attention somehow.

It seems like the quintessential denial of the fundamental constitutional right of pursuit of happiness.

A question for the legal team: if Walt Disney wants to sue us, and he's just a disembodied head, can he actually sue if he can't sign the paperwork? Or would a nod be sufficient?

Amnorix
04-21-2006, 01:25 PM
It seems like the quintessential denial of the fundamental constitutional right of pursuit of happiness.

A question for the legal team: if Walt Disney wants to sue us, and he's just a disembodied head, can he actually sue if he can't sign the paperwork? Or would a nod be sufficient?

Haven't come across that particular issue, but I'd suggest that it's unwise to underestimate the power of a disembodied head.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Only if you're a rookie. I don't need a program to do the work FOR me.

Well I did say "rendered"!
I don't need a program either!
You said you were going to do it in a program...not me!

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 01:34 PM
Brainstorm!!!

I got it!!!!

Mine's gonna be called "Curves & Purves"!!!! ROFL

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 01:34 PM
Haven't come across that particular issue, but I'd suggest that it's unwise to underestimate the power of a disembodied head.

This is a prime example of why I consult with you before making any major business decisions.

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 01:36 PM
If we want your opinion, woman, we'll beat it out of you. Now go grab us men some beers and make us some samiches while you're at it. Chop, Chop!

Hey! I'm just helpin' ya' out since the Mouse sues over anything...even day care centers. They are heartless! You don't mess with da' Mouse...ya' just don't!!!

Now get yer own dang sammiches and beers!

bkkcoh
04-21-2006, 02:00 PM

Yeah, where is Jesse when they really need him.

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Hey! I'm just helpin' ya' out since the Mouse sues over anything...even day care centers. They are heartless! You don't mess with da' Mouse...ya' just don't!!!

You remind me of another mouthy female Buckethead fan I knew from Florida, in days gone bye. It's odd. I don't think I've ever run across a male Buckethead fan. In any event, fetch me my beer woman, or I'll black your other eye.

Skip Towne
04-21-2006, 02:09 PM
You remind me of another mouthy female Buckethead fan I knew from Florida, in days gone bye. It's odd. I don't think I've ever run across a male Buckethead fan. In any event, fetch me my beer woman, or I'll black your other eye.
Don't be messin' with BucEyedPea4me.

Rain Man
04-21-2006, 03:05 PM

I heard that Mickey robs day care centers, using the alias "Andy Ball".

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Don't be messin' with BucEyedPea4me.
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 04:54 PM
There's this strange animal magnetism dirty ole' men have for me on the net!!! ROFL

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 05:04 PM
http://www.filmnight.org/images/Young_Frank1.jpg
Give my creation ... LIFE!!!

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7913/stripcot6qj.jpg

BucEyedPea
04-21-2006, 05:07 PM
That has the sex appeal of a metallic android!

4th and Long
04-21-2006, 05:10 PM
That has the sex appeal of a metallic android!
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/9700/datahitit4au.jpg