PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Mist of Amore Arrives

FAX
04-24-2006, 12:27 PM
As many of you are aware, I do not normally post news as it is impossible to know who is already aware of the content. Plus, I would, frankly, rather write my own.

However, in this case, an exception must be made. Gentlemen, we are in luck. I have notified my broker to purchase this stock as soon as it is publicly available. Science is truly great.

Sorry if repost. Sorry if bad post. Sorry if lame post.

More details may be found here ... http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine/story/0,,1759109,00.html

FAX

++++++++++

Billed as libido in an atomiser, PT-141 will finally offer women the chance to turn on their sexual desire as and when they need it. Or so the science says. But there are concerns. Will sex in a spray usher in an age of 'McNookie' - quick easy couplings low on emotional nutrition? Julian Dibbell reports

Sunday April 23, 2006
The Observer

Horn of rhinoceros. Penis of tiger. Root of sea holly. Husk of the emerald-green blister beetle known as the Spanish fly. So colourful and exotic is the list of substances that have been claimed to heighten sexual appetite that it is hard not to feel a twinge of disappointment on first beholding the latest entry - a small, white plastic nasal inhaler containing an odourless, colourless synthetic chemical called PT-141. Plain as it is, however, there is one thing that distinguishes PT-141 from the 4,000 years' worth of recorded medicinal aphrodisiacs that precede it: this one actually works.

And it could reach the market in as little as three years. The full range of possible risks and side effects has yet to be determined, but already this much is known: a dose of PT-141 results, in most cases, in a stirring in the loins in as little as 15 minutes. Women, according to one set of results, feel 'genital warmth, tingling and throbbing', not to mention 'a strong desire to have sex'.

Dunit35
04-24-2006, 12:30 PM
The Fax Attack is back. How long you been back buddy?

JimNasium
04-24-2006, 12:30 PM
Just FYI, I already knew about this story. Thank you Mr. Fax for wasting my valuable time and limited attention span.

FAX
04-24-2006, 12:32 PM
The Fax Attack is back. How long you been back buddy?

Long enough to lose 22% of our valued consituency to DOGPISS, Mr. Dunit35. I have been working on an important project which has curtailed my posting of late.

FAX

Reaper16
04-24-2006, 12:33 PM
FAX has returned! A sight for sore eyes, for sure.

FAX
04-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Just FYI, I already knew about this story. Thank you Mr. Fax for wasting my valuable time and limited attention span.

You are far more well-informed than I, Mr. JimNasium.

Perhaps we should ask the mods to delete this old news. Still, it's nice to think about the possibilities of the remarkable substance, PT-141.

FAX

greg63
04-24-2006, 12:35 PM
This is sure to blow the lid off the NYSE.

Reaper16
04-24-2006, 12:36 PM
Still, it's nice to think about the possibilities of the remarkable substance, PT-141.

FAX
[Insert obligatory GoChiefs joke here]

FAX
04-24-2006, 12:37 PM
This is sure to blow the lid off the NYSE.

I agree, Mr. greg63. If approved by the FDA, the amazing and wonderful chemical composition known as PT-141 will be bigger then Microsoft and Wendy's combined.

FAX

Dunit35
04-24-2006, 12:38 PM
Long enough to lose 22% of our valued consituency to DOGPISS, Mr. Dunit35. I have been working on an important project which has curtailed my posting of late.

FAX

I voted for you and will until we win it all. I even started a thread wondering where you were at.

Dunit35
04-24-2006, 12:39 PM
I agree, Mr. greg63. If approved by the FDA, the amazing and wonderful chemical composition known as PT-141 will be bigger then Microsoft and Wendy's combined.

FAX

Beating Burger King will be tough though.

FAX
04-24-2006, 12:40 PM
I voted for you and will until we win it all. I even started a thread wondering where you were at.

Thank you for your concern, Mr. Dunit35. And your vote, of course.

I'm still somewhat unclear as to how I got in the tournament to begin with. Losing 22 votes to DOGPISS has done nothing for my self-esteem, I can assure you.

FAX

Rain Man
04-24-2006, 12:41 PM
Coincidentally, my nickname is PT-141.

FAX
04-24-2006, 12:42 PM

Truly, you are blessed by the angels, Mr. Rain Man.

As a child, my nickname was Yeast Infection.

FAX

Dunit35
04-24-2006, 12:43 PM
Thank you for your concern, Mr. Dunit35. And your vote, of course.

I'm still somewhat unclear as to how I got in the tournament to begin with. Losing 22 votes to DOGPISS has done nothing for my self-esteem, I can assure you.

FAX

I wish I could remember who it was. But here I'll find the thread and show you.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=139103

StcChief
04-24-2006, 12:50 PM

I guess that's better than PT-109
:rolleyes:

FAX
04-24-2006, 12:51 PM
I wish I could remember who it was. But here I'll find the thread and show you.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=139103

So that's how it happened. Thanks, Mr. Dunit35.

By the way, Mr. Bob Dole has done nothing at any time to offend me in any way whatsoever. Unless, of course, he voted for DOGPISS.

I think it's funny that Mr. Skip Towne remembers the great N00b (sp?) revolt. You know, that almost worked, too. Unfortunately, life was crushed out of the movement at the last minute by the oppressive governance.

FAX

Rain Man
04-24-2006, 12:53 PM
Truly, you are blessed by the angels, Mr. Rain Man.

As a child, my nickname was Yeast Infection.

FAX

Kids can be cruel sometimes. We had this one kid in our neighborhood, and his name was Chris Syphilis, and we killed him with a bunch of rocks and buried him in the woods.

Dunit35
04-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Kids can be cruel sometimes. We had this one kid in our neighborhood, and his name was Chris Syphilis, and we killed him with a bunch of rocks and buried him in the woods.

Obviously you didn't kill him all the way, Mr. Syphilis is still around ruining peoples lives.

FAX
04-24-2006, 12:57 PM

They just used to douse me with Lysol, Mr. Rain Man.

Back to the subject at hand, I wonder how one administers the marvelous and extraordinary substance; PT-141? Does one spray it in a woman's face? Does she spray herself? Does one have to spray the actual cooter?

These are important questions as to application practicality that may affect the IPO.

FAX

chagrin
04-24-2006, 01:02 PM
The link didn't work, could ya update it?

FAX
04-24-2006, 01:06 PM
The link didn't work, could ya update it?

If you are referring to the story link, Mr. chagrin, that's odd because it works for me. Here it is again, just in case. There's lots more information there about this discovery/invention.

If you have more trouble, I found it on drudge. It's about half way down the page in the center column.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine/story/0,,1759109,00.html

FAX

Skip Towne
04-24-2006, 01:16 PM
So that's how it happened. Thanks, Mr. Dunit35.

By the way, Mr. Bob Dole has done nothing at any time to offend me in any way whatsoever. Unless, of course, he voted for DOGPISS.

I think it's funny that Mr. Skip Towne remembers the great N00b (sp?) revolt. You know, that almost worked, too. Unfortunately, life was crushed out of the movement at the last minute by the oppressive governance.

FAX
Of course I remember the Great n00b Rebellion. I feared for my life. All those n00bs running around with torches and pitchforks. I could only lay still and hope I wasn't discovered.

FAX
04-24-2006, 01:26 PM
Of course I remember the Great n00b Rebellion. I feared for my life. All those n00bs running around with torches and pitchforks. I could only lay still and hope I wasn't discovered.

Well, it seemed like a good idea for a while, Mr. Skip Towne. Unfortunately, the threat of random N00b (sp?) banning depleted the ranks of insurrection.

Nothing like a lifetime ban to straighten out a N00b (sp?). That's the lesson I learned from the excercise.

FAX

Rain Man
04-24-2006, 01:35 PM
They just used to douse me with Lysol, Mr. Rain Man.

Back to the subject at hand, I wonder how one administers the marvelous and extraordinary substance; PT-141? Does one spray it in a woman's face? Does she spray herself? Does one have to spray the actual cooter?

These are important questions as to application practicality that may affect the IPO.

FAX

My guess would be that you have to apply it direcly to the woman's genitals and then rub it in gently in circular patterns.

morphius
04-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Of course luckily if someone was to have spotted you, at your age, they would have just kept on going assuming you had been dead for days.

FAX
04-24-2006, 01:45 PM
My guess would be that you have to apply it direcly to the woman's genitals and then rub it in gently in circular patterns.

Alas, Mr. Rain Man. For, if your theory is correct, we are lost.

We must await the advent of "May I Have Your Permission To Apply This Directly To Your Genitals" spray.

FAX

Rain Man
04-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Alas, Mr. Rain Man. For, if your theory is correct, we are lost.

We must await the advent of "May I Have Your Permission To Apply This Directly To Your Genitals" spray.

FAX

Rudimentary designs are underway, but they still need a lot more work.

http://www.shapepostcards.com/images/Postcard_photos/Food/whiskey.jpg

MahiMike
04-24-2006, 01:56 PM
Where can I put my wife's order in for a case of this stuff?

Rain Man
04-24-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm already starting work on a screenplay about a group of women trapped on a desert island when a crate of this stuff washes ashore. My working title is "The Crash of the PT-141."

FAX
04-24-2006, 02:49 PM
I'm already starting work on a screenplay about a group of women trapped on a desert island when a crate of this stuff washes ashore. My working title is "The Crash of the PT-141."

An excellent idea, Mr. Rain Man. Can it be a operatic musical?

O vagina mio
You are so sore-o
We don't need you any more-o
Sitting here on the shore-o

All that we do is moan-o
And rub our pubic bone-o
We are all so alone-o
Living like a Flintstone-o

I am losing such weight-o
I consider my fate-o
Wait! What is this in the crate-o?
Left by tides that abate-o?

PT-141-o!
Addressed to Brooks and Dunn-o!
Lying lost in the sun-o!
O vagina mio, this is a home run-o!

FAX

greg63
04-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Beating Burger King will be tough though.

Burger King shall fall. :D

CoMoChief
04-24-2006, 02:52 PM
SWEET.......A LEGAL DATE RAPE DRUG......GIGGITYGIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

http://fguniverse0.tripod.com/glen.jpg

greg63
04-24-2006, 02:54 PM

FAX

100 shares please. :)

Reaper16
04-24-2006, 02:54 PM

O vagina mio
You are so sore-o

All that we do is moan-o
And rub our pubic bone-o
We are all so alone-o

I consider my fate-o

PT-141-o!
Lying lost in the sun-o!

FAX
When the PT-141 hits your eye,
or better, your poon-tang pie,
that's amore.

FAX
04-24-2006, 03:01 PM
SWEET.......A LEGAL DATE RAPE DRUG!!!!!!!!

Clitoral science at it's best, Mr. BSPimpDude.

We should all be proud.

FAX

greg63
04-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Clitoral science at it's best, Mr. BSPimpDude.

We should all be proud.

FAX

Have you heard of the morning after pill for men?

It instantly changes your blood type. :D

bringbackmarty
04-24-2006, 03:13 PM
this thread is definitely going to be a classic.

Baby Lee
04-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Brylcreem for the new millenium.

"With a little dab you'll do her."

FAX
04-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Brylcreem for the new millenium.

"With a little dab you'll do her."

“The quicker picker-upper.”

FAX

FAX
04-24-2006, 03:21 PM
"When you absolutely, positively have to be blown overnight."

FAX

Baby Lee
04-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Prime-a-Teen Mist!!!

FAX
04-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Fox News did a report on the extraordinary, almost magical powers of the remarkable substance PT-141 earlier today.

The physician they interviewed said that PT-141 has shown no significant, negative side effects whatsoever in human trials to date. This story is going to be even bigger than the Turkish All Fours Walking People, for sure.

One shot of PT-141 and you're done. Think of the savings!!!

FAX

Rain Man
04-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Prime-a-Teen Mist!!!

ROFL

If you had posted this a week earlier, you would've won the gochiefs tiebreaker.

Rain Man
04-27-2006, 10:39 AM
I can't wait for the TV ads.

FAX
04-27-2006, 10:45 AM
I can't wait for the TV ads.

I'm anxious to see them as well, Mr. Rain Man.

Also, according to the report, the miracle drug PT-141 works in the brain.

I never would have thought of that.

FAX

jspchief
04-27-2006, 11:00 AM
I've decided to start a new business. I need to find a way to incorporate this into the HVAC systems of commercial buildings.

Can you imagine the popularity of a bar or club that pumps this shit into the airstream?

Hammock Parties
04-27-2006, 11:05 AM

O vagina mio
You are so sore-o

All that we do is moan-o
And rub our pubic bone-o
We are all so alone-o

I consider my fate-o

PT-141-o!
Lying lost in the sun-o!

FAX

ROFL

FAX
04-27-2006, 11:12 AM
I've decided to start a new business. I need to find a way to incorporate this into the HVAC systems of commercial buildings.

Can you imagine the popularity of a bar or club that pumps this shit into the airstream?

Holy Haze Of Happiness, Mr. jspchief!!

You're exactly right. Even home units! Plug-ins to existing HVAC ductwork! Timed for your arrival home from work, perhaps.

FAX