PDA

View Full Version : Story from when i was in vegas

Demonpenz
04-25-2006, 12:28 AM
story .1 in vegas

Well they say what happens in vegas. Stays in vegas. They also say "the parking spot" ""Easy to spot easy to park"" Well evidently it doesn't stay in vegas and the saying for "the parking spot" Is now "EASY TO SPOT. EASY FOR VINNIE TO PAY FOR". Ok for starters I was going all out in vegas. Drugs. Sex, lighting girls on fire!. Ok .... Not so much, but i did attempt to meet and hit on everygirl there. One great story goes like this. I went up to some hot girls and started talking to them. I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to be a sweetie. Then i brough vinnie over. Vinne comes over and says some stuff. I thought the one girl on the right REALLY LIKED me because we danced on the dance floor and she didn't mace me....yet. Anyway i thought i totally scored but it turns out after i left the table from talking to the girls. One of the girls asked vinnie if i was quote unquote retarded. Vinnie (being ever wingman-like) said "Yeah he is retarded why don't you dance with him he will feel more normal. So there i was retard boy on the dance floor dancing and drooling my way into sympathetic hearts everywhere. Well atleast i got the pathetic part right. Well anyway it all made since after the bacardi and water wore off. She kept on patting me on the head the way you would a retarded golden retriever when we were dancing. Oh well like the dewayne wade commercial says. get knocked down eleveteen times stand up nine

04-25-2006, 12:32 AM
story .1 in vegas

Well they say what happens in vegas. Stays in vegas. They also say "the parking spot" ""Easy to spot easy to park"" Well evidently it doesn't stay in vegas and the saying for "the parking spot" Is now "EASY TO SPOT. EASY FOR VINNIE TO PAY FOR". Ok for starters I was going all out in vegas. Drugs. Sex, lighting girls on fire!. Ok .... Not so much, but i did attempt to meet and hit on everygirl there. One great story goes like this. I went up to some hot girls and started talking to them. I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to be a sweetie. Then i brough vinnie over. Vinne comes over and says some stuff. I thought the one girl on the right REALLY LIKED me because we danced on the dance floor and she didn't mace me....yet. Anyway i thought i totally scored but it turns out after i left the table from talking to the girls. One of the girls asked vinnie if i was quote unquote retarded. Vinnie (being ever wingman-like) said "Yeah he is retarded why don't you dance with him he will feel more normal. So there i was retard boy on the dance floor dancing and drooling my way into sympathetic hearts everywhere. Well atleast i got the pathetic part right. Well anyway it all made since after the bacardi and water wore off. She kept on patting me on the head the way you would a retarded golden retriever when we were dancing. Oh well like the dewayne wade commercial says. get knocked down eleveteen times stand up nine

There THAT is a VISA priceless commercial. ROFL

Ultra Peanut
04-25-2006, 01:08 AM
WE CAN'T STOP HERE

THIS IS BAT COUNTRY

Demonpenz
04-25-2006, 01:09 AM
yeah it was like that. Exept more drugs and less johnny depp

Bob Dole
04-25-2006, 06:20 AM
So you're not really retarded?

morphius
04-25-2006, 06:51 AM
Um, yeah... I'm not sure I would admit that.

KCTitus
04-25-2006, 06:55 AM
...They also say "the parking spot" ""Easy to spot easy to park"" Well evidently it doesn't stay in vegas and the saying for "the parking spot" Is now "EASY TO SPOT. EASY FOR VINNIE TO PAY FOR"....

What? Can someone translate for me, I dont speak retard.

Rain Man
04-25-2006, 07:01 AM
So you're not really retarded?

Did you not read the story?

morphius
04-25-2006, 07:19 AM
What? Can someone translate for me, I dont speak retard.
If you read the entire story, it quickly loses importance, or gains impotence. Which is really for the best.

StcChief
04-25-2006, 07:40 AM
There THAT is a VISA priceless commercial. ROFL
That's Mastercard priceless.....
Working as contractor for them, they wouldn't go for the retarded part, could maybe do dying in 6 mo from something. :rolleyes:

ChiefsfaninPA
04-25-2006, 08:12 AM
Man I must be retarded because I didn't understand anything in this story besides he was dissed by a "hottie" who thought he was retarded. This story definetely should've stayed in Vegas.

Sully
04-25-2006, 08:15 AM
CorkyPenz

Kclee
04-25-2006, 09:11 AM
This story definetely should've stayed in Vegas.

Heh.

58-4ever
04-25-2006, 09:18 AM
You must have taken some drugs home with you.