PDA

View Full Version : Tye Hill

Donger
04-28-2006, 05:04 PM
Does anyone know much about him?

Thanks.

JBucc
04-28-2006, 05:04 PM
He's a CB from Clemson, smallish but very fast and physical for his size. Very good at the senior bowl. That's about all I know.

Dunit35
04-28-2006, 05:05 PM
From what I watched of him.

A. He can cover real well
B. He's super fast
C. He's a damn good tackler.

4th and Long
04-28-2006, 05:06 PM
He's undersized, fast as hell, and can cover and tackle very well.

Fish
04-28-2006, 05:06 PM
He can jump over a car flat footed....

CoMoChief
04-28-2006, 05:07 PM
1. He gets a lot of hoes
2. He sells good weed.
3. He taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

4th and Long
04-28-2006, 05:07 PM
Strengths: One of the fastest players in the draft and it translates to the field...Has great recovery speed...An explosive athlete...Has a very solid build for his size...Plays the ball in the air well...Tough and physical...Isn't afraid to play the run...Very fluid with great hips...Tremendous leaper...Has gotten better each year...Was very durable...Has a lot of experience...Is still improving and has a lot of upside.

Weaknesses: Does not have ideal height...Hands are not the greatest and will drop some interceptions...Needs to improve in zone coverage...Will he be able to hold up physically at the next level?...Will have a hard time being as physical with pro receivers as he was with them in college...Is still raw and developing to a degree after dividing his attention between two sports for most of his collegiate career.

Notes: Began his college career as a running back...Won ACC titles running the 60 (indoor), 100 and 400 (outdoor) for the Clemson track team...Focused his full attention on the gridiron as a senior and it showed...A better prospect than Jets 2nd round pick Justin Miller was a year ago and he was able to start as a rookie

JBucc
04-28-2006, 05:08 PM
To give you an idea of how fast he is I heard yesterday that he is the only guy that ran down Sinorice Moss on tape.

4th and Long
04-28-2006, 05:09 PM
To give you an idea of how fast he is I heard yesterday that he is the only guy that ran down Sinorice Moss on tape.
That would be correct.

SoCalBronco
04-28-2006, 05:09 PM
He would be a very good pick for you guys, although Chiefs fans should be hoping that they land Cromartie, the best CB prospect in the last few years (thats right even better than Hall). He is a superb player, even though he missed all of last year. You wont regret taking him.

Mecca
04-28-2006, 05:10 PM
He would be a very good pick for you guys, although Chiefs fans should be hoping that they land Cromartie, the best CB prospect in the last few years (thats right even better than Hall). He is a superb player, even though he missed all of last year. You wont regret taking him.

And people get mad at me for pimping Cromartie.......

JBucc
04-28-2006, 05:12 PM
And people get mad at me for pimping Cromartie.......That's just because we hate you

Mecca
04-28-2006, 05:14 PM
That's just because we hate you

That's because everyone is jealous of my knowledge and looks combination.... :p

JBucc
04-28-2006, 05:18 PM
That's because everyone is jealous of my knowledge and looks combination.... :pLooking like a homeless person and having the IQ of a monkey can get you some handouts, but I wouldn't go so far as to say anyone's jealous.....:p