PDA

View Full Version : The general consensus seems to be that the Chiefs draft was good

Chiefs Express
05-01-2006, 07:08 PM
If we land Ty Law will there be a bandwaggon movement for the Superbowl?

Just curious as to how much impact everyone thinks Law will make even after the draft.

JBucc
05-01-2006, 07:12 PM
I would say outside of KC the general concensus is that the Chief's draft was just average. Mostly because of the second pick and that we didn't get a CB.

ChiefsCountry
05-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Its bc we didnt get a CB and WR, the national media is giving it a bad grade. It was a great draft IMO, a couple picks were questionable but other than that it was okay.

rad
05-01-2006, 07:26 PM
What the hell do they know. I thought it was pretty good, although a big, fat,hairy DT would have been nice in the later rounds. Overall I say C+.

OnTheWarpath15
05-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Like I give a damn about what some clown over at www.imadraftgeek.com has to say.

While Pollard may be considered a reach by those that claim to be "in the know", I think he'll be a productive player.

Croyle and Webb were absolute steals.

The only complaint I have over the course of the weekend was selecting Tre Stallings in the 6th, when Rod Wright was still on the board.

Worthy of a solid B, IMO.

beer bacon
05-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Like I give a damn about what some clown over at www.imadraftgeek.com has to say.

While Pollard may be considered a reach by those that claim to be "in the know", I think he'll be a productive player.

Croyle and Webb were absolute steals.

The only complaint I have over the course of the weekend was selecting Tre Stallings in the 6th, when Rod Wright was still on the board.

Worthy of a solid B, IMO.

Wright has a torn rotator cuff.

OnTheWarpath15
05-01-2006, 07:48 PM
Wright has a torn rotator cuff.

I know, but I still think he would have seen the field well before Stallings will......