PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Donkey Show

sedated
05-03-2006, 11:31 AM
ATHENS, Ohio -- An Ohio University football player has been charged with smacking a police horse while officers were directing students away from a brawl outside a bar.

Twenty-one-year-old Corey Logan pleaded not guilty yesterday in Athens Municipal Court and denied intentionally hitting the horse. The 233-pound junior tight end from Columbus said the animal bumped him with its head on Saturday, and he flinched and accidentally hit the horse with his elbow.

But Athens police officer Randy Gray, who was riding the horse named Chip, said Logan struck the horse between the eyes with the heel of his hand.

If convicted, Logan could get 90 days in jail and a $750 fine.

Kenny: I love horses.
Cop: I love horses.
Kenny: I love...Butterstuff.
Cop: Buttercup!
Kenny: Butternuts!
Cop: BUTTERCUP!
Kenny: Cup!

Demonpenz
05-03-2006, 11:32 AM
"Hey you can't park that horse here!"

milkman
05-03-2006, 11:34 AM
It's Mongo!

sedated
05-03-2006, 11:40 AM
He'll be in a cell with Nasty Nate pretty soon.

You guys gotta get me out of here!
There's this guy Nasty Nate who wants my cocktail fruit, and everyone here likes fresh fish!
Then The Squirrel Master came out of left field and told me I'm his bitch!

chagrin
05-03-2006, 11:45 AM
"For Chirst's sake Dorffman, what kind of man hits a defensless animal!...Drop and give me twenty!"

COchief
05-03-2006, 11:46 AM
http://horsehater.blogspot.com/

I think this blogger may have a new hero.

sedated
05-03-2006, 11:49 AM
"For Chirst's sake Dorffman, what kind of man hits a defensless animal!...Drop and give me twenty!"

ROFL

classic

sedated
05-03-2006, 11:51 AM
http://horsehater.blogspot.com/

I think this blogger may have a new hero.

That guy is a f*cking psycho. he makes no sense at all.

Here's a quote about HorseShoes:

"Hey! I have an idea! How about I nail a hat to your head and some pants to your ass? How about I nail a toilet to your big uncontrollable asshole?

No, wait, I have a better idea, why don't we nail some contact lenses in your stupid big black eyes.

Luck my ass. The only thing lucky about you stupid gay ass horse is that I'm not there this instant with my nail gun. Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you. BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!"

Rooster
05-03-2006, 01:22 PM
ATHENS, Ohio -- An Ohio University football player has been charged with smacking a police horse while officers were directing students away from a brawl outside a bar.

Twenty-one-year-old Corey Logan pleaded not guilty yesterday in Athens Municipal Court and denied intentionally hitting the horse. The 233-pound junior tight end from Columbus said the animal bumped him with its head on Saturday, and he flinched and accidentally hit the horse with his elbow.

But Athens police officer Randy Gray, who was riding the horse named Chip, said Logan struck the horse between the eyes with the heel of his hand.

If convicted, Logan could get 90 days in jail and a $750 fine.

I hope PETA doesn't get wind of this. They will be laying naked at all the Ohio football games in protest. However that could make for some fun tailgating. :p