PDA

View Full Version : Ty Law chitchat

blackhawk
05-04-2006, 08:52 AM
Chiefs | Edwards planned to talk to T. Law
Thu, 4 May 2006 06:31:39 -0700

Elizabeth Merrill, of the Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs head coach Herman Edwards said he is still maintaining contact with free agent CB Ty Law (Jets) and that he planned to call him Wednesday afternoon, May 3. "We'll chitchat," Edwards said. "I'm just going to call him and see what's going on." The Chiefs need a starting cornerback to replace CB Eric Warfield, who was cut in March.

Bowser
05-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Don't let Rufus Dawes see this.

FAX
05-04-2006, 08:54 AM
I'm upset as all get out that he has time to "chitchat" with Law, but the position coach is the one to pick up the Mamba at the airport.

This is just wrong.

FAX

MahiMike
05-04-2006, 09:19 AM
The time to chit-chat was 3 yrs ago when we had an offensive coordinator and our O stars average age was less than 36...

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Will we still be as excited if we sign him this year as we were last year?

HolmeZz
05-04-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm upset as all get out that he has time to "chitchat" with Law, but the position coach is the one to pick up the Mamba at the airport.

http://www.typetive.com/candyblog/images/mambas-lg.jpg

?

FAX
05-04-2006, 11:57 AM
http://www.typetive.com/candyblog/images/mambas-lg.jpg

?

Those look remarkably delicious, Mr. HolmeZz. I've never seen those before.

However, the Mamba I am referring to is Tamba the Mamba, or as Mr. Rain Man prefers to call him, "The Liberian Lightmare".

I seems to me that our head coach should at least take the time to go down to the airport to meet our number one pick. It would be time better spent that "chit chatting" with Law, in my humble opinion. Law just wants a paycheck. Tamba needs to feel the love.

FAX

greg63
05-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Ty Law chitchat

The Planet simply doesn't have enough of it. :p

Halfcan
05-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Chiefs | Edwards planned to talk to T. Law
Thu, 4 May 2006 06:31:39 -0700

Elizabeth Merrill, of the Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs head coach Herman Edwards said he is still maintaining contact with free agent CB Ty Law (Jets) and that he planned to call him Wednesday afternoon, May 3. "We'll chitchat," Edwards said. "I'm just going to call him and see what's going on." The Chiefs need a starting cornerback to replace CB Eric Warfield, who was cut in March.

This is old new-I saw it on Warpaint a month ago, with the "Manny Lawson will be KC's first pick.

chit chat huh?

Herm: "Hey Ty, how is it going?"

TL: "You got my 10 million yet Biatch?"

Herm: "Well no, Carl, is pulling a double shift at QT, but times a hard. How about an incentive ladden contract?"

TL: "If you can pay SIMMS all that money for 25 tackles a year-you can pay me my freakin money, now **** off til you come up with the cash. And tell Nick Athon to quit calling me-its not my fault he keeps posting that stupid shit-I ain't bailing him out."

Herm: "But Ty, we have shit for CB's and we released Drunkass Warfield, we are screwed, help a brother out."

TL: "Well then show me the money, or lose my number dumbass!"

greg63
05-04-2006, 02:04 PM
This is old new-I saw it on Warpaint a month ago, with the "Manny Lawson will be KC's first pick.

chit chat huh?

Herm: "Well no, Carl, is pulling a double shift at QT, but times a hard. How about an incentive ladden contract?"

TL: "If you can pay SIMMS all that money for 25 tackles a year-you can pay me my freakin money, now **** off til you come up with the cash. And tell Nick Athon to quit calling me-its not my fault he keeps posting that stupid shit-I ain't bailing him out."

Herm: "But Ty, we have shit for CB's and we released Drunkass Warfield, we are screwed, help a brother out."

ROFL
You bugged the phone didn't you.

Halfcan
05-04-2006, 02:07 PM
ROFL
You bugged the phone didn't you.

Actually JW was over there dropping off some Gates BBQ and giving Ty a "tug" job between his fat rolls to get him to sign with the Chiefs, and he heard it all.

listopencil
05-04-2006, 02:10 PM
http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060503/SPORTS01/605030420/1328/SPORTS

greg63
05-06-2006, 01:21 AM
Actually JW was over there dropping off some Gates BBQ and giving Ty a "tug" job between his fat rolls to get him to sign with the Chiefs, and he heard it all.
Well, that makes sense.

05-06-2006, 01:28 AM
Well, that makes since.

Since what?

greg63
05-06-2006, 01:37 AM
Since when?
ROFL

Fixed your post. :D

05-06-2006, 01:40 AM
ROFL

Fixed your post. :D

:hmmm: When did since = sence?

greg63
05-06-2006, 01:44 AM
:hmmm: When did since = sence?

ROFL
There you go misquoting me again; you have real bad habit of doing that, because everyone knows that I would never submit a grammatically incorrect post here on the Planet.

05-06-2006, 01:47 AM
ROFL
There you go misquoting me again; you have real bad habit of doing that, because everyone knows that I would never submit a grammatically incorrect post here on the Planet.

My post still proves it. :harumph: ROFL Oh, and whats with that "Last edited by greg63 on 05-06-2006 at 02:37 AM." in your post? :hmmm:

Conspiracy!

greg63
05-06-2006, 01:55 AM
My post still proves it. :harumph: ROFL Oh, and whats with that "Last edited by greg63 on 05-06-2006 at 02:37 AM." in your post? :hmmm:

Conspiracy!

ROFLROFLROFL

You are seeing all that I want you to see.:Rader:

05-06-2006, 02:04 AM
ROFLROFLROFL

You are seeing all that I want you to see.:Rader:

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THAT"S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

BucEyedPea
05-06-2006, 05:33 AM
Ty Law will be visiting the Bucs next week.

nychief
05-06-2006, 07:52 AM
I think Ty coming to KC just makes too much sense. Of course, this is Carl Peterson we are talking about. I just wish for once we would step up and get the player, rather than sit around and let him weight the options.

greg63
05-06-2006, 09:27 AM
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THAT"S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

Search your feelings; you'll know it to be true!

StcChief
05-06-2006, 09:33 AM

chit chat huh?

Sad but likely pretty true.

dj56dt58
05-06-2006, 05:49 PM
I'm a telemarketer and Carl Peterson is the worst person i've ever seen at closing deals. He needs to put me on the phone w/ some of these guys and let me get the deal done dammit

Lzen
05-06-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm a telemarketer and Carl Peterson is the worst person i've ever seen at closing deals. He needs to put me on the phone w/ some of these guys and let me get the deal done dammit

Yeah, because everyone knows that multi-million dollar NFL contracts are just like telemarketing. ROFL :rolleyes:

dj56dt58
05-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Yeah, because everyone knows that multi-million dollar NFL contracts are just like telemarketing. ROFL :rolleyes:
The fundamentals are the same in either..If you want a deal done you have to close it and not give up. Carl brings names up all the time like he wants to sign them, but at the end of the day that player goes somewhere else. Tells me Carl doesn't try hard enough

Lzen
05-06-2006, 06:09 PM
The fundamentals are the same in either..If you want a deal done you have to close it and not give up. Carl brings names up all the time like he wants to sign them, but at the end of the day that player goes somewhere else. Tells me Carl doesn't try hard enough

How do you know these details? Are you in the negotiating room?

listopencil
05-06-2006, 07:06 PM

I've never been sold by a telemarketer. Never. Not once. And I never will. Telemarketers suck hairy ass.

J Diddy
05-06-2006, 07:24 PM
I've never been sold by a telemarketer. Never. Not once. And I never will. Telemarketers suck hairy ass.

That's a little bit harsh for a dick sucking donkey.

You shouldn't bag on a man for his career.

hypersensitiveZO6
05-06-2006, 08:52 PM