PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to see MI: III

UteChief
05-04-2006, 08:15 PM
A girl I am dating said she won't go see it because of all the crazy shit Mr. Cruise has been doing lately. Personally, I don't give a crap about what people do in their personal lives. I want to see because I think it will kick ass.

JBucc
05-04-2006, 08:16 PM
I don't care what Mr. Cruise does in his personal life either, but I do care that the other to MI's sucked. So I won't be seeing it.

Halfcan
05-04-2006, 08:18 PM
Tom gets on my nerves and hasn't made a good movie in awhile., I will pass.

DJay23
05-04-2006, 08:23 PM
I'm boycotting Tom Cruise for spite. Not that it will make a difference in his wallet, but I just won't support his lunacy. Sucks, because I think the previews look kind of cool. I just can't watch that pud and not think, "This guy is a pud," the whole time.

Frazod
05-04-2006, 08:26 PM
I was so disgusted with the first Mission Impossible movie that I swore I'd never watch another one. They made Jim Phelps the bad guy. That's just WRONG.

Maybe they'll remake Hogan's Heroes and have Hogan be a gestapo agent. Cruise can play Corporal Lebeau and save the day. :shake:

Plus, I've had a gut-full of that freak anyway.

Michael Jackson + a face = Tom Cruise

Miles
05-04-2006, 08:29 PM
I will wait for DVD on this one. Figure even if its not very good at least Philip Seymour Hoffman is in it.

Fire Me Boy!
05-04-2006, 08:32 PM
I'll probably see it in the theaters, but not immediately. This one is supposed to be pretty good, focusing more on character than action for action's sake. AND, it's much more about the M:I team rather than just one hero.

Tribal Warfare
05-04-2006, 08:33 PM
I'll go see it most definately

Sully
05-04-2006, 09:47 PM
I'm going in an hour or so. I don't care for Cruise, but the draw for me is Hoffman, and also Billy Crudup, who I think is a great actor.

KC Jones
05-04-2006, 09:51 PM
I think the last Tom Cruise movie I saw was Magnolia. He was pretty good in that playing an out of his mind salesman, which is pretty much his role in real life too. I never watched MI, and I certainly won't be watching this crap.

unlurking
05-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Last Cruise flick I saw was Jerry MacGuire (sp?). Haven't seen the first 2 MIs, don't plan on seeing this one.