PDA

View Full Version : In honor of the departed GoChiefs a ChiefsPlanet Madness finale.

Logical
05-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Oh what the hell I can make up my own format so:

First this will be a public poll and votes of non-registered users will not be counted. So don't waste your time lurkers and cheaters.

2nd I am putting the final four up against each other all at once. Realistically only one person has a shot anyway.

Finally I will let it run for two days to allow both weekday and weekend posters a shot at voting.

Don't like my format, tough. ROFL

FAX
05-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Just remember everyone, Mr. Rain Man has gone stark raving mad.

FAX

burt
05-04-2006, 08:52 PM
What can I say, I am his biggest fan....Iowanian...

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 08:56 PM
I'm sure not gonna vote under this format. I'm not here to piss the other 3 off. (usually)

FAX
05-04-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm sure not gonna vote under this format. I'm not here to piss the other 3 off. (usually)

I can't either, Mr. Skip Towne. I won't vote for myself and it would be rude to vote against any of these other guys.

You ought to be up there anyway.

FAX

Logical
05-04-2006, 09:07 PM

In all honesty I don't care if no one votes, matter of fact all you people as a sign of solidarity with Skip Towne don't vote.

Logical
05-04-2006, 09:10 PM
LOL when you look at the votes 4 registered members have voted for Rain Man yet the poll is showing only 3. How weird is that.

Katipan
05-04-2006, 09:17 PM
I can explain that. sorta :P I went to vote for Iowanni, and wasn't logged in, logged in and voted and poof he had 3 votes.

I really think some of you put a little too much weight on the power of your vote affecting the lives of the Final Four contestant. But I understand.

It's the Internet and all.

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 09:19 PM
I had wondered if the BB would want to finish this or let it die with gochief's departure. I would be willing to do some matchup polls if people want it to continue.

Logical
05-04-2006, 09:20 PM
I can explain that. sorta :P I went to vote for Iowanni, and wasn't logged in, logged in and voted and poof he had 3 votes.

I really think some of you put a little too much weight on the power of your vote affecting the lives of the Final Four contestant. But I understand.

It's the Internet and all.No you misunderstand, he actually has one less vote than the registered users who has voted for him.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Nice to see the little wookie gone.

BTW, what was the final straw?...

Logical
05-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Nice to see the little wookie gone.

BTW, what was the final straw?...I don't know, someone said he left on his own.

Katipan
05-04-2006, 09:23 PM
No you misunderstand, he actually has one less vote than the registered users who has voted for him.

I see 3 votes but only 2 names.

I know I'm a girl so automatically bad at math, but i'm also asian which makes me automatically good at it.

oh now im really confused.

wait no im not.

i did not misunderstand. :p I was saying I voted for Iowanni twice. so apparently unregistered votes count?

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 09:24 PM
I voted for nobody. The personalities in combination are what makes this place worth coming back to.

Logical
05-04-2006, 09:26 PM
I see 3 votes but only 2 names.

I know I'm a girl so automatically bad at math, but i'm also asian which makes me automatically good at it.

oh now im really confused.

wait no im not.

i did not misunderstand. :p I was saying I voted for Iowanni twice. so apparently unregistered votes count?Yes unregistered votes count. In an interesting reversal now Rain Man has one more vote than he has registered voters. He was the one who had 4 registered voters earlier but only 3 votes showing.

By the way darling I don't take this shit seriously at all, but if you will whip me I promise not to yell alpaca too quickly.:D

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 09:28 PM

It's the Internet and all.
Which begs the question: Should women be allowed to vote?

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Stop Women's Suffrage Now!

Katipan
05-04-2006, 09:29 PM
By the way darling I don't take this shit seriously at all, but if you will whip me I promise not to yell alpaca too quickly.:D

Good. I can't stand a quitter.

Katipan
05-04-2006, 09:30 PM

If Oprah ran for President, she would win.

Are you scared?

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 09:32 PM
If Oprah ran for President, she would win.

Are you scared?
A blind man could hit that from 3 miles away with a 1920's revolver. If she made it in it wouldn't last long.

teedubya
05-04-2006, 09:49 PM
See Skip, you missed out on a golden opportunity...

:cuss:

If only you knew how to create a poll!

RealSNR
05-04-2006, 09:49 PM
George Washington greatest president. Austin greatest planeteer.

Case closed.

Rain Man
05-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Just remember everyone, Mr. Rain Man has gone stark raving mad.

FAX

No, no, no. I'm stark raving naked right now, but I'm definitely not mad. In fact, I'm kind of happy, but perhaps I should share no more details.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2006, 10:59 PM
No, no, no. I'm stark raving naked right now, but I'm definitely not mad. In fact, I'm kind of happy, but perhaps I should share no more details.

Rain man is the man. I'll concede it. I haven't voted for him yet though. Why you ask? Because I can't see a gawdamn resident of Denver as the best planeteer of all time. I know, I'm a Denver racist.

Rain Man
05-04-2006, 11:06 PM
Rain man is the man. I'll concede it. I haven't voted for him yet though. Why you ask? Because I can't see a gawdamn resident of Denver as the best planeteer of all time. I know, I'm a Denver racist.

Would it help if I told you that I keep a mailing address in Delaware for tax purposes?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2006, 11:08 PM
Would it help if I told you that I keep a mailing address in Delaware for tax purposes?

SOLD :D Oh wait, I already voted. Sorry.

Rain Man
05-04-2006, 11:11 PM
SOLD :D Oh wait, I already voted. Sorry.

What do you have against Delaware?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2006, 11:13 PM
What do you have against Delaware?

I have nothing against anywhere except Denver, and Oakland. The armpits of fat America.

Rain Man
05-04-2006, 11:37 PM
I have nothing against anywhere except Denver, and Oakland. The armpits of fat America.

If John Denver was alive, you would be making him cry.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 11:44 PM

If only I could...

Taco John
05-04-2006, 11:45 PM
What happened to GoChiefs?

Rain Man
05-04-2006, 11:47 PM

Apparently, he Skipped Towne.

luv
05-04-2006, 11:49 PM
Apparently, he Skipped Towne.
He and Ali are fighting over who's taking the credit for running him off "permenantly".

Taco John
05-05-2006, 12:10 AM
So what happened to him?

Rausch
05-05-2006, 12:13 AM
So what happened to him?

He's experimenting...

Mr. Flopnuts
05-05-2006, 12:16 AM
So what happened to him?

He decided to spend a little more time playing with his minge.

luv
05-05-2006, 12:16 AM
So what happened to him?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140089

alanm
05-05-2006, 12:22 AM
It's really simple who wins this contest. Who owns the board? It's a slam dunk. :)

Skip Towne
05-05-2006, 06:56 AM
I shed no tears for Mr. Deutschendorf. He had every opportunity to become John Kansas City but Noooooooo.

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 09:11 AM
bRainman is the obvious runaway winnah, but its not possible for us to have known John Malkovich without the contributions of AusThe Server is busy, try again later.

Eleazar
05-05-2006, 09:22 AM
I am just glad this wetodded madness tripe is over.

FAX
05-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Where are the N00bs (sp?)? I was counting on a high N00b (sp?) turnout. I'm very concerned about how all the N00bs (sp?) are. Are they okay? Did Mr. Rain Man kill the N00bs (sp?) when he went stark raving nude? It's the only logical answer.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the facts are plain. A vote for Mr. Rain Man is a vote for mass N00b (sp?) murder.

FAX

Taco John
05-05-2006, 09:43 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140089

Hmmm... That's too bad. ChiefsPlanet's loss is Warpaint's gain...

I don't know why that guy gets so much grief here. I thought what he brought to this board was infinitely more valuable than what a person like Skip brings. I like Skip. He amusing. Not a real valuable poster. There's not much there of substance. But it's a personality he brings, and it's good for a few laughs.

GoChiefs might not be the most amusing personality, but he was a top 5 poster on this site with regards to substance.

vailpass
05-05-2006, 09:49 AM
I suppose since there's some posts on this thread I won't bother deleting it like the hours old PM I just read requested.

Not that I would've worked up the energy anyway if I'd been home.

I'm a big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass.

Sweet tag line!
William Shatner was born for that fricking role. He has re-made himself.

Logical
05-05-2006, 09:49 AM
I am just glad this wetodded madness tripe is over.

I have a pretty wide vocabulary but I am unfamiliar with wetodded, Mr. Cochise could you provide and explanation of the term please?

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 09:52 AM
Vlad, wait until someone is in the room and read this outloud

I
Am
Sofa
King
We
Todd
Id

ROYC75
05-05-2006, 09:53 AM
I don't know, someone said he left on his own.

He will be back, he always has, why should it change now ?

Logical
05-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Vlad, wait until someone is in the room and read this outloud

I
Am
Sofa
King
We
Todd
Id

LOL thanks

Skip Towne
05-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Hmmm... That's too bad. ChiefsPlanet's loss is Warpaint's gain...

I don't know why that guy gets so much grief here. I thought what he brought to this board was infinitely more valuable than what a person like Skip brings. I like Skip. He amusing. Not a real valuable poster. There's not much there of substance. But it's a personality he brings, and it's good for a few laughs.

GoChiefs might not be the most amusing personality, but he was a top 5 poster on this site with regards to substance.
Everybody on this board know you and Gochiefs are sucking each other's dicks. And he goes over to your little pissy board and supports it and I woudn't come near the shithole. But for your information I provide many more entertaining threads than Cheese and I also serve as the unofficial Directv guy for many posters on this board. Not that I need to defend myself to such a trouble making troll such as yourself. Go f*ck yourself you little cretin.

stumppy
05-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Everybody on this board know you and Gochiefs are sucking each other's dicks. And he goes over to your little pissy board and supports it and I woudn't come near the shithole. But for your information I provide many more entertaining threads than Cheese and I also serve as the unofficial Directv guy for many posters on this board. Not that I need to defend myself to such a trouble making troll such as yourself. Go f*ck yourself you little cretin.

ROFLROFL

There's some substance for ya TJ.

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 01:08 PM
ROFLROFL

Maybe we could have a TJ -vs- Skip Towne fight. To make it fair though Skip gets a bat.

stumppy
05-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Maybe we could have a TJ -vs- Skip Towne fight. To make it fair though Skip gets a bat.

Yea. We'd need someone to ref it pretty close. I wouldn't trust Taco in a tight clench.:thailor:

:D

stumppy
05-05-2006, 01:17 PM
oops

Skip Towne
05-05-2006, 01:21 PM
ROFLROFL

:LOL:

ct
05-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Great respect for all of the final 4. But w/out AC, there would be no ChiefsPlanet.

FAX
05-05-2006, 01:36 PM
An Important Public Service Message To All N00bs (sp?).

As N00bs (sp?), you may not be aware that, as a N00b (sp?), I was forced by Mr. Rain Man to only post on subjects associated with the poetry of William Carlos Williams, leafy vegetables, and perky breasts under the threat of permanent banishment!!!

I realize that Mr. Rain Man's witticisms and polling on the subjects of spider-infested islands and one-way trips to outer space are beyond the capacity of most mortals. However, underneath that clever exterior is N00baphobia (sp?) of unparalleled malice.

I urge you to keep in mind that N00bicide (sp?) is still a crime in most states and that William Carlos Williams wrote a really dumb poem about chickens once.

I'm FAX and I approved this message.

FAX

Lassie
05-05-2006, 02:21 PM

As N00bs (sp?), you may not be aware that, as a N00b (sp?), I was forced by Mr. Rain Man to only post on subjects associated with the poetry of William Carlos Williams, leafy vegetables, and perky breasts under the threat of permanent banishment!!!

I realize that Mr. Rain Man's witticisms and polling on the subjects of spider-infested islands and one-way trips to outer space are beyond the capacity of most mortals. However, underneath that clever exterior is N00baphobia (sp?) of unparalleled malice.

I urge you to keep in mind that N00bicide (sp?) is still a crime in most states and that William Carlos Williams wrote a really dumb poem about chickens once.

FAX

GRRRRRRRROWL...SNARRRRRRRRRL.

http://www.lassie.net/licensing05.jpg

Rain Man
05-05-2006, 02:22 PM
What is it, Lassie? Do you see a bad man? A bad man?

FAX
05-05-2006, 02:25 PM
What is it, Lassie? Do you see a bad man? A bad man?

No, Mr. Rain Man. She is trying to tell us that Timmy (a metaphor for all N00bs (sp?) everywhere in this case) has fallen down the well of lost souls.

Now if the damn dog could only vote.

FAX

stumppy
05-05-2006, 02:57 PM

FAX

Having no political association with any of the candidates I have done my best to stay out of this. However, I feel it is my civic duty to expose the half truths being used by some to win the election. Mudslinging is all it is....mudslinging.

While it is true, as Mr. FAX pointed out, NOObicide is a crime in most states. It is not and never has been a crime on the internet.

And, to stop Mr. FAX before he even gets started. nOOBicide is legal in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the internet. Always has been.
(A permit is needed in California)

FAX
05-05-2006, 03:19 PM
nOOBicide is legal in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the internet. Always has been.
(A permit is needed in California)

Where will it end, My N00b (sp?) friends? My heart breaks. Must N00b (sp?) bodies be piled to the rafters before we cry, "Enough!"?

Make no mistake, my fellow N00bs (sp?). Nothing less than N00b (sp?) survival is at stake here. Do N00bs (sp?) not login? Do N00bs (sp?) not post? Scratch a N00b (sp?) does he or she not bleed? Is diet Pepsi really as good as regular Pepsi? Was King Kong just a big monkey? I say no.

There are hundreds of N00bs (sp?) on this board. Now is your chance to speak with a common voice. Like an angelic choir, let us hear you sing with such glorious N00b (sp?) harmony as has never before been heard and vote for the guy with the really low post count.

FAX

Dave Lane
05-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Still time to vote...

Dave

listopencil
05-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Man, this was tough. It came down to Rain Man and Iowanian for me. I love the humor of both of them. I went with Rain Man due to his consistency and output. All hail Rain Man, the greatest Planeteer of all time!

stumppy
05-05-2006, 07:52 PM
All hail Rain Man, the greatest Planeteer of all time!

I can't wait to see him wearing the top hat, monocle, white gloves, and carrying the cane around.

listopencil
05-05-2006, 08:51 PM
I can't wait to see him wearing the top hat, monocle, white gloves, and carrying the cane around.

He should get a big WWE-style belt to wear around. Then be forced to defend it occasionaly.

Dave Lane
05-06-2006, 09:14 AM
Fax is up to 11 maybe he'll call off his N00b attack! Pray lord Fax release the noobs!

Dave

Over-Head
05-06-2006, 09:27 AM

FAX

I supose your going to start the revival of "germ warfare" too huhh?:rolleyes:

FAX
05-06-2006, 09:37 AM
I supose your going to start the revival of "germ warfare" too huhh?:rolleyes:

No, Mr. Over-Head. Actually, I was unimpressed with the whole "Germ Warfare" movement.

These days, I am more-or-less ambivalent on the whole N00b (sp?) question (having recently encountered some particularly noxious N00bs (sp?), more appreciative than ever of the health benefits of leafy vegetables, and have actually taken quite a liking to William Carlos Williams (notwithstanding the fact that his poetry strikes me as lacking form at times).

That's the great thing about ChiefsPlanet, Mr. Over-Head. It can open your eyes to new ways of thinking about things. For example, I never considered the possible relationship between a woman's "beef curtains" and the aeronautic capabilities of flying rodents before today.

FAX

luv
05-06-2006, 11:24 AM
I wonder who's going to win. :hmmm:

AustinChief
05-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Wow... I didn't know we had so many lurkers/unregistered voters who love me...

Personally, I voted for Rain man.

luv
05-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Wow... I didn't know we had so many lurkers/unregistered voters who love me...

Personally, I voted for Rain man.
Uh-huh. ROFL

OldTownChief
05-06-2006, 11:44 AM
ROFL

|Zach|
05-06-2006, 11:45 AM
ROFL Ya?

Nelson Muntz
05-06-2006, 12:50 PM

He's pouting and whining, although he did vote on this poll.

Simplex3
05-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Make no mistake, my fellow N00bs (sp?). Nothing less than N00b (sp?) survival is at stake here. Do N00bs (sp?) not login? Do N00bs (sp?) not post? Scratch a N00b (sp?) does he or she not bleed?
See, here's where you're mistaken. n00bs are hermaphrodites.

banyon
05-06-2006, 01:00 PM
What happened to Go Chiefs>He's pouting and whining, although he did vote on this poll.

Rain Man found him too...with a little help. ROFL

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140306

Nelson Muntz
05-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Rain Man found him too...with a little help. ROFL

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140306

Damn how did I miss that gem

Taco John
05-06-2006, 10:08 PM

Excellent lecture!

What was that? A two daiper changer!?

Lurch
05-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Excellent lecture!

What was that? A two daiper changer!?

You know what? I don't understand why the hell anyone around here gives a rat's ass what the hell someone, who's as big a troll as you are, thinks.

Taco John
05-06-2006, 10:43 PM
You know what? I don't understand why the hell anyone around here gives a rat's ass what the hell someone, who's as big a troll as you are, thinks.

Bah. I get more rep around this place for pulling Skip's cord than I care to admit. Something about the circle of life and all that...

Simplex3
05-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Ignore him and he goes away. He feeds off of n00bs "challenging" him.

Lurch
05-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Ignore him and he goes away. He feeds off of n00bs "challenging" him.

Machismo? Penis envy? Lack of self-esteem? Insecurity? They do all seem to go together.

Rain Man
05-06-2006, 11:39 PM
If it appears that I see further than other posters, it is only because I am standing on the shoulders of giants.

Thank you all for your votes. Except those of you who didn't vote for me, of course.

Simplex3
05-06-2006, 11:41 PM
If it appears that I see further than other posters, it is only because I am standing on the shoulders of giants.

Thank you all for your votes. Except those of you who didn't vote for me, of course.
Just do us all a favor and get down before you pee, Ok?

luv
05-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Or we can just hope he's a really good aimer.

Rain Man
05-06-2006, 11:43 PM

Too late.

Simplex3
05-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Too late.
Good thing for us you're old enough to need Depends, then.

greg63
05-06-2006, 11:53 PM
In a related subject; there's some Dr. on an infomercial talking about poop. Apparently we've all got about ten pounds of it in our bowels; of course it has been said that I have at least twice that amount.

Simplex3
05-06-2006, 11:56 PM
In a related subject; there's some Dr. on an infomercial talking about poop. Apparently we've all got about ten pounds of it in our bowels; of course it has been said that I have at least twice that amount.
No, we're pretty sure yours is between your ears.

greg63
05-07-2006, 12:00 AM
No, we're pretty sure yours is between your ears.

Yes, you are correct thank you for pointing this out to me. Now that I know what my problem is I can put my head in a vice grip and squeeze the crap out.

Simplex3
05-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Yes, you are correct thank you for pointing this out to me. Now that I know what my problem is I can put my head in a vice grip and squeeze the crap out.
ROFL

FAX
05-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Hi everyone, this is FAX.

I would be remiss if I failed to say that Mr. Rain Man clearly deserved the magnificent and unparalleled honor of being named the Greatest Planeteer of All Times by his peers. Also, it is obvious that there were, unquestionably, many other Planeteers who deserved to be in the final four far more than I did.

But, I also want to say that I have been sincerely honored and humbled by each and every vote I received throughout the process. Especially here in the last round. I recognize that those were probably pretty hard votes to cast. Thank you for your support.

And, even though the get-out-the-N00b (sp?) effort didn't result in high N00b (sp?) turnout or change the outcome, that was probably partially my fault for posting a thread saying that all N00bs (sp?) can go to hell. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that.

Anyway, I congratulate Mr. Rain Man and wish each participant and voter nothing but the best. This is a great board with great posters. I can only hope that we field a football team this year worthy of it.

FAX

Skip Towne
05-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi everyone, this is FAX.

I would be remiss if I failed to say that Mr. Rain Man clearly deserved the magnificent and unparalleled honor of being named the Greatest Planeteer of All Times by his peers. Also, it is obvious that there were, unquestionably, many other Planeteers who deserved to be in the final four far more than I did.

But, I also want to say that I have been sincerely honored and humbled by each and every vote I received throughout the process. Especially here in the last round. I recognize that those were probably pretty hard votes to cast. Thank you for your support.

And, even though the get-out-the-N00b (sp?) effort didn't result in high N00b (sp?) turnout or change the outcome, that was probably partially my fault for posting a thread saying that all N00bs (sp?) can go to hell. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that.

Anyway, I congratulate Mr. Rain Man and wish each participant and voter nothing but the best. This is a great board with great posters. I can only hope that we field a football team this year worthy of it.

FAX
Who is this, again?

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Since the other three contestants COMBINED couldn't match Rain Man's vote total, we'll consider this unauthorized poll as legit.

Congratulations, Rain Man. You are....

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3200/greatest2ai.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

AustinChief
05-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Since the other three contestants COMBINED couldn't match Rain Man's vote total, we'll consider this unauthorized poll as legit.

Congratulations, Rain Man. You are....

http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/6481/greatest0rf.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

As the unofficial advbisor to the governor of Florida.. I suggest you look again...

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 02:44 PM
It seems that Phobia has stolen Rain Man's championship banner!

go bo
05-07-2006, 02:45 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

JBucc
05-07-2006, 02:46 PM
As the unofficial advbisor to the governor of Florida.. I suggest you look again...do over

Phobia
05-07-2006, 02:47 PM
It seems that Phobia has stolen Rain Man's championship banner!

Not really. I uploaded my own. Rainman can still have his. I'm not heartless.

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Rain Man can have this one. It has TWO lens flares AND an exclamation mark!

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/5526/greatest20ve.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Phobia
05-07-2006, 03:05 PM
That looks like a cheap knockoff of the original. You can't improve upon "greatest". You wreak of desperation.

JBucc
05-07-2006, 03:09 PM
I'm ok with a cheap knockoff so I'll take it.

4th and Long
05-07-2006, 03:10 PM
I was going to make a banner for this but I can see now there's no sense in it. Someone will just steal it. ROFL

GC, might have helped if you put a stick man in the sig. :)

4th and Long
05-07-2006, 03:14 PM
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1348/uber9ap.jpg

:D

ROFL

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 03:16 PM
OK, well, Rain Man can have this trophy instead:

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/2058/rainmantrophy8be.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

4th and Long
05-07-2006, 03:17 PM

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/2058/rainmantrophy8be.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
PERFECT!

Phobia
05-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Awesome.

JBucc
05-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Awesome.I was so gonna do thatROFL

Phobia
05-07-2006, 03:22 PM
All the cool kids are doing it.

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Phobia and JBucc are disqualified from future tournaments.

JBucc
05-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Phobia and JBucc are disqualified from future tournaments.I wasn't even in the last one

chiefs4me
05-07-2006, 03:28 PM

Does Ali know that you are back???:D

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 03:28 PM
I wasn't even in the last one

Yes, because no one nominated you.

Now, no one will ever nominate you.

Phobia
05-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Phobia and JBucc are disqualified from future tournaments.

Why would you have a tournament to determine what is already known? I'm the greatest.

JBucc
Yes, because no one nominated you.

Now, no one will ever nominate you.That's ok I can just steal those banners too.

Hammock Parties
Why would you have a tournament to determine what is already known? I'm the greatest.

We could have future tournaments...like the Super Bowl every year.

Think of it as defending your title belt.

Phobia
05-07-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm retiring.

stevieray
05-07-2006, 03:33 PM
batman and laptop

OldTownChief
05-07-2006, 07:05 PM
This place is getting really strange.

teedubya
05-07-2006, 07:12 PM
It looks like congratulations are due to our fine leader AustinServer. Good job, bro.

SPchief
05-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Bullshit, we all know who really won.

ct
05-09-2006, 08:15 AM
Congrats AC, a well deserved victory! And funny as hell!! :)

My congratulations and respect for all the Final4 participants, but it had to be this way. Hope you understand.