PDA

View Full Version : Check out the Washington State Patrol's most wanted list

Joe Seahawk
05-04-2006, 10:13 PM
http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/wanted.htm

:hmmm:

Moooo
05-04-2006, 10:17 PM
I'm sorry, I'm not afraid of someone in a halo (or whatever you call those things they screw into your head). All you'd have to do is shove him or something!

Moooo

Bwana
05-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Good Gawd! The ugly stick was working overtime with that crew. ROFL

Boon
05-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Looks to me they (cops) shoulda went to the protests held last Monday. Probably would of found most of them there.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 10:22 PM
I see racism.

What, they only arrest the Mic criminals?...

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2006, 10:22 PM
http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/wanted.htm

:hmmm:

I don't remember that large of a hispanic population in Seattle. Probably cause I'm living in little Mexico here in Charlotte. I wonder if those are their REAL names...........

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 10:28 PM
Oddly enough, if a cop pulls over too many of one particular race over another, he's said to be profiling.

SLAG
05-04-2006, 10:33 PM
This Guy is a Winner

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/wanted_photos/labrielg.jpg
Jeffrey M. Labrie
Case #:
WANTED FOR: Vehicular Assault

ALIAS:
LAST KNOWN ADDRESS: 12116 Woodholm Court
Fort Mill, South Carolina
SEX: Male
RACE: White
DATE OF BIRTH: January 31, 1952
PLACE OF BIRTH: California
HEIGHT: 6' 1"
WEIGHT: 200 pounds
EYES: Hazel
HAIR: Brown and Gray
SKINTONE:
SCARS/TATOOS:

DESCRIPTION:
On October 5, 2005 Jeffrey M. Labrie had been drinking when he failed to stop at a stop sign on Spotted Road in Spokane County. He struck another vehicle causing serious injuries. Upon his release from the hospital, Labrie was booked into jail for Vehicular Assault. He was subsequently released from jail and failed to appear in court. Labrie is possibly a transient with a preference for the Pacific Northwest.

NOTICE: Do not try to approach the suspect. If you have any information, please call or e-mail Sgt. Wade, (509) 456-4101, Washington State Patrol, Spokane.

SPchief
05-04-2006, 10:36 PM
This Guy is a Winner

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/wanted_photos/labrielg.jpg
Jeffrey M. Labrie
Case #:
WANTED FOR: Vehicular Assault

ALIAS:
LAST KNOWN ADDRESS: 12116 Woodholm Court
Fort Mill, South Carolina
SEX: Male
RACE: White
DATE OF BIRTH: January 31, 1952
PLACE OF BIRTH: California
HEIGHT: 6' 1"
WEIGHT: 200 pounds
EYES: Hazel
HAIR: Brown and Gray
SKINTONE:
SCARS/TATOOS:

DESCRIPTION:
On October 5, 2005 Jeffrey M. Labrie had been drinking when he failed to stop at a stop sign on Spotted Road in Spokane County. He struck another vehicle causing serious injuries. Upon his release from the hospital, Labrie was booked into jail for Vehicular Assault. He was subsequently released from jail and failed to appear in court. Labrie is possibly a transient with a preference for the Pacific Northwest.

NOTICE: Do not try to approach the suspect. If you have any information, please call or e-mail Sgt. Wade, (509) 456-4101, Washington State Patrol, Spokane.

I understand what he did was a bad thing. And I do not in any way think drinking and driving is a good thing.

That being said, what did he do to be put on the MOST wanted list??

Rain Man
05-04-2006, 11:09 PM
How can the police not find a guy with a medical halo?

"Officer, I think it's him. Brown hair, beard, in his fifties..."

"Does he have a head halo?"

"I didn't notice."

On another note, the demographics are very odd. I certainly wouldn't have expected that.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2006, 11:11 PM
I understand what he did was a bad thing. And I do not in any way think drinking and driving is a good thing.

That being said, what did he do to be put on the MOST wanted list??

They needed more people of a non hispanic heritage to avoid the perception of profiling. As you can see from some of the posts above, they failed.

Athis
05-04-2006, 11:17 PM
One of those guys looks dead...

Rausch
05-04-2006, 11:18 PM
On another note, the demographics are very odd.

Not really.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2006, 11:18 PM
One of those guys looks dead...

He's probably just more high than the other ones

Taco John
05-04-2006, 11:49 PM
The individuals listed above include every suspect involved in a WSP investigated felony collision that attempted to evade justice by fleeing the scene of a serious injury collision (Felony Hit and Run), or by failing to appear in court for Vehicular Homicide and/or Vehicular Assault charges. The term “Most Wanted” is used because the suspects wanted for these crimes have committed among the most serious traffic related crimes that the WSP investigates.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 11:52 PM
The individuals listed above include every suspect involved in a WSP investigated felony collision that attempted to evade justice by fleeing the scene of a serious injury collision (Felony Hit and Run), or by failing to appear in court for Vehicular Homicide and/or Vehicular Assault charges. The term “Most Wanted” is used because the suspects wanted for these crimes have committed among the most serious traffic related crimes that the WSP investigates.

I'd suspect illegals then (not latino citizens) for these crimes.

In many cases the automobiles they're driving aren't their own and neither are the names they gave their employers.

Hit-n-runs are a huge problem in Vegas because of the illegals.

Taco John
05-04-2006, 11:59 PM
That's what I figured too... Calling it a "Most Wanted" list is a little silly. These aren't hardened criminals looking to kill people. They're just schmucks who don't know how to drive.

Rausch
05-05-2006, 12:01 AM
That's what I figured too... Calling it a "Most Wanted" list is a little silly. These aren't hardened criminals looking to kill people. They're just schmucks who don't know how to drive.

No, but putting them on there is silly.

It's like putting Ron Mexico on the most wanted list for hate crimes...

Halfcan
05-05-2006, 12:17 AM
Bad boys bad boys-whatcha gonna do when they come for you.

Frosty
05-05-2006, 08:08 AM
I don't remember that large of a hispanic population in Seattle.

It's the Washington State Patrol. Seattle is not the entire state (as much as the coasties think it is). The Yakima Valley down to the Tri-Cities is primarly latino, with all of the agri-culture. It's also a very high crime area.

I grew up in Granger, in the Yakima Valley, during the mid-70's. Even at that time, caucasians only made up about 2% of the area's population.

Bob Dole
05-05-2006, 08:36 AM
Bad boys bad boys-whatcha gonna do when they come for you.

Swing them around by their head-mounted monkey bars until they cry for mercy?

vailpass
05-05-2006, 10:09 AM
So when in Washington state you should immediately call the State Patrol if you spot a Mexican?
Apparently the odds are he is wanted.

Eleazar
05-05-2006, 10:13 AM
Hit-n-runs are a huge problem in Vegas because of the illegals.

It happens here in Kansas City too.

HarryParatestes
05-05-2006, 10:24 AM
Check the bottom of the page .... Thank God! They FINALLY got OPIE

TAYLOR off the streets!

dollar1
05-05-2006, 11:51 AM
My response to all the vehichilar crimes....

"Just good 'ole boys, never meanin' no harm..."

~back under my rock~

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2006, 01:02 AM
It's the Washington State Patrol. Seattle is not the entire state (as much as the coasties think it is). The Yakima Valley down to the Tri-Cities is primarly latino, with all of the agri-culture. It's also a very high crime area.

I grew up in Granger, in the Yakima Valley, during the mid-70's. Even at that time, caucasians only made up about 2% of the area's population.

I guess my experience with Washington is a little different. I grew up in the Puget Sound area. Mostly suburbs such as Everett, Lynnwood, and Bothell. I think I can speak for a whole lot of Washintonians when I say that yes, Seattle IS the entire state of Washington.

Taco John
05-06-2006, 01:11 AM
I guess my experience with Washington is a little different. I grew up in the Puget Sound area. Mostly suburbs such as Everett, Lynnwood, and Bothell. I think I can speak for a whole lot of Washintonians when I say that yes, Seattle IS the entire state of Washington.

Heh... We call your types "Soundies" in the rest of Washington... It's short for "ignorant dumbass who thinks that Seatle IS the entire state of Washington."