PDA

View Full Version : What happens when Joe Satriani and Trent Green get together?

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Pure distilled film awesomeness, that's what.

Trent Green Highlight Film (http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/Trent%20Green%20Highlight%20Film.avi)

Old videos also still available:

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/

I've switched to using the xvid video codec, so that may help out our Mac users. You can download the codec here for both Windows and Mac.

http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

Hootie
05-07-2006, 01:28 PM
ali chiefs is a homo.

Start posting again.

teedubya
05-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Hootie, you're a degenerate dipshit.

GoChiefs, your hiatus didnt last longer, Im disappointed. It was, however, 5 glorious days of CP.

i do, however, look forward to more quality such as this. Good job.

Skip Towne
05-07-2006, 01:33 PM
A rare Gochiefs sighting.

MahiMike
05-07-2006, 01:34 PM
2 of my favorite dudes. Thanks for posting this!

Hootie
05-07-2006, 01:36 PM
A rare Gochiefs sighting.
because your dumbass decided to be a dickwad.

It seems to me that GoChiefs does a lot more positive for the site than you, bud.

Demonpenz
05-07-2006, 01:36 PM
hey were are the vids of him fumbling?

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Skip Towne agrees with you!

Most guys won't admit it but Gochiefs contributes way more to this board than the average bear.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 01:37 PM
ali chiefs is a homo.

Start posting again.

Is their anyone on here that you do like. All you post are insults, lame ones at that. You still have a ways to go to be Matrix, but you are getting closer with every post.

Phobia
05-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Hootie likes me. I support his efforts.

FAX
05-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Welcome back, Mr. GoChiefs.

FAX

Hootie
05-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Is their anyone on here that you do like. All you post are insults, lame ones at that. You still have a ways to go to be Matrix, but you are getting closer with every post.
I could name about 10 people that I like.

Like really isn't the right word, either.

Hootie
05-07-2006, 01:40 PM
there's three in this thread...

Phobia, Fax and GoChiefs.

I usually enjoy their posts. The whole Croyle/Montana thing GoChiefs decided to do was extreme, but the LJ highlight video gets me every time.

KcMizzou
05-07-2006, 01:54 PM

FAXDitto.

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 01:55 PM

FAX

Oh...that was just a joke. I was here the whole time.

Skip Towne
05-07-2006, 01:57 PM
because your dumbass decided to be a dickwad.

It seems to me that GoChiefs does a lot more positive for the site than you, bud.
That's because you don't know jack shit, n00b.

Skip Towne
05-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Exactly right. His rep just got a little closer to rock bottom as well. All indications are it will sink even lower.

Phobia
05-07-2006, 01:59 PM
there's three in this thread...

Phobia, Fax and GoChiefs.

Obviously, you recognize high quality when you see it. I hope Skip and Ali don't show up slinging monkey dung.

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 02:01 PM
It's OK, Skip, I know where you stand when it comes to GoChiefs:

Gochiefs is a good egg.

I like Gochiefs.

I'm a Gochiefs man all the way.

Phobia
05-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Exactly right. His rep just got a little closer to rock bottom as well. All indications are it will sink even lower.

I'm pretty sure it's much higher now than it's ever been.

Skip Towne
05-07-2006, 02:04 PM
It's OK, Skip, I know where you stand when it comes to GoChiefs:
Yep

teedubya
05-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Obviously, you recognize high quality when you see it. I hope Skip and Ali don't show up slinging monkey dung.

It's Hali, suckafish... and I have a monkey dung catapult.

Hootie
05-07-2006, 02:05 PM
You're right.

Since I've only been on this site for a few months, I get to form my own educated opinions on other posters.

So far, I've come to one conclusion...

Halfcan is probably the dumbest human being I've ever encountered.

Hootie
05-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Hmmm, just checked it. Seems as if you're incorrect. Hard to believe, too. I thought only 'n00bs' made such errors? No?

4th and Long
05-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Oh goody. A Hali Chi3fs/GoChiefs pissing match, mixed in with some N00b, and some Phobia and Skip for flavoring.

Phobia
05-07-2006, 02:10 PM

He's tommykat junior. He's really frick'n retarded online but just barely below average intelligence in person. I really liked him. He knows how to hail a waitress when beers are low, too.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 02:27 PM
You're right.

Since I've only been on this site for a few months, I get to form my own educated opinions on other posters.

You are total tool. Most everything I post is for fun. If I wanted to be serious all the time I would post over in DC. What have you ever added on here with your big 500 postcount-NOTHING!

Mr. Flopnuts
05-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Good to see you posting again Bob. You have no business being a lurker around here. As far as halfcan goes. Halfcan is a Rush fan, that makes him more intelligent in and of itself than 90% of this board.

Hootie
05-07-2006, 02:29 PM
What have you ever added on here with your big 500 postcount-NOTHING!
Undeniable wit! Seriously, try and deny it!

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 02:32 PM
He's tommykat junior. He's really frick'n retarded online but just barely below average intelligence in person. I really liked him. He knows how to hail a waitress when beers are low, too.

Umm thanks for the compliment, I think.

I figured most realized the "dumb" act was just to make people laugh on here. Like I said, I don't mind making fun of myself if it gets a good laugh, obviously some don't get the joke.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 02:35 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hootie
05-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Umm thanks for the compliment, I think.

I figured most realized the "dumb" act was just to make people laugh on here. Like I said, I don't mind making fun of myself if it gets a good laugh, obviously some don't get the joke.
I get the joke...

You!

Hahaha.

See.

It's UNDENIABLE!

alanm
05-07-2006, 02:36 PM
So far this is more interesting to watch than the Royal game. But then so is watching the sprinkler in the back yard. :)

Phobia
05-07-2006, 02:37 PM
You are total tool. Most everything I post is for fun. If I wanted to be serious all the time I would post over in DC. What have you ever added on here with your big 500 postcount-NOTHING!

He's not a total tool. He recognizes quality. That's something. Plus he's earned the wrath of Slip Downe. That's commendable.

Hootie
05-07-2006, 02:38 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:
looking for reassurance?!

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Undeniable wit! Seriously, try and deny it!

Your right it takes a lot of wit to post "Your a dumbass" wow nice one!! Smoke some more Meth and try again.

jAZ
05-07-2006, 02:39 PM
That (almost 1st person) clip of the Oakland game (3:29) really shows how tough it is to be a QB in the NFL. Awesome footage. I've watched that clip 3-4 times trying to simulate trying to read the field, but there's so much movement and so much activitie to keep track of, it seems nearly impossible.

Is there any more footage taken from that camera angle out there? That's just cool.

Rep.

Skip Towne
It's Hali, suckafish... and I have a monkey dung catapult.
I'm up to three times. I'm gaining on you.

Hootie
Your right it takes a lot of wit to post "Your a dumbass" wow nice one!! Smoke some more Meth and try again.
It's hard, being an english major, and reading your posts.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 02:42 PM
looking for reassurance?!

No, I don't others to make up my mind on you. I still think your a d#ck for calling Luv a Fat Ho when you first arrived on the scene. Since then you have done nothing to change that opinion, only reinforce my first impression.

Skip Towne
05-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Shouldn't English be capitalized?

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 02:43 PM
That (almost 1st person) clip of the Oakland game (3:29) really shows how tough it is to be a QB in the NFL. Awesome footage. I've watched that clip 3-4 times trying to simulate trying to read the field, but there's so much movement and so much activitie to keep track of, it seems nearly impossible.

Is there any more footage taken from that camera angle out there? That's just cool.

Rep.

Yeah I have a few more clips like that. I definitely wanted the other angles in this latest film...adds variety.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 02:43 PM

If your Major was being a Tool-you would have your degree!

4th and Long
05-07-2006, 02:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Hootie
He's not a total tool. He recognizes quality. That's something. Plus he's earned the wrath of Slip Downe. That's commendable.
He's kind of intimidating.

"Die dumbass."

"You have a new enemy. I'm gonna neg rep you every day."

...one would think and old gentleman like skip wouldn't wish death on a 21 year old, FULL OF LIFE.

Halfcan

ROFL

JBucc
Skip wins!

Mr. Flopnuts
05-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Pft. I bet the average Rush fan couldn't find a joint in two months of looking.

What can I say to that? Shit. I got nothin.

Hootie
05-07-2006, 02:45 PM
It depends on my mood.

Hootie
05-07-2006, 02:47 PM
No, I don't others to make up my mind on you. I still think your a d#ck for calling Luv a Fat Ho when you first arrived on the scene. Since then you have done nothing to change that opinion, only reinforce my first impression.
I don't think I ever used the term, 'fat ho', as I can't imagine ever using such a phrase.

However, I simply stated she 'sounds' like a fatty.

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Come on guys, stop fighting. Can't we all just...get along?

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 02:48 PM
I get the joke...

You!

Hahaha.

See.

It's UNDENIABLE!

ROFL Damm that is funny!

What's next-I'm rubber your glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you?"

or

"Your Momma"

how about

"You have coodies and your feet smell."

Hootie
05-07-2006, 02:49 PM
ROFL
man, you must REALLY need that reassurance!

Hootie
05-07-2006, 02:51 PM
ROFL Damm that is funny!

What's next-I'm rubber your glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you?"

or

"Your Momma"

how about

"You have coodies and your feet smell."
See, that's why you don't understand!

The point of the post you just mocked was exactly that. It wasn't suppose to be witty. It was supposed to be generic. That's why I 'sarcastically' played it off as a work of art.

I might be new to this site, BUT AT LEAST I'M GOOD AT THE INTERNET. (Not sure if I'm proud of that, or...)

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 02:55 PM
I think what would complete this shit-fest is an ebola appearance.

What we need is Rausch to appear and accuse me of being COchief.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Come on guys, stop fighting. Can't we all just...get along?

Seriously, since I got back from Mexico, I have tried to be a good Planet member. I even posted a few "football" related topics. I think I have even received about 25 positive reps for funny shit I posted. But yet trolls just have to keep posting insults. Some folks are just D#CKS, and there is nothing you can do, but beat them down until they quit fuggin with you.

I would like to see the totals of how many Positive Reps I have given people on here, not to mention, Welcoming nOObs to the Planet. Yet, I get called a fag and a dumbass every time I log on. :cuss:

Hootie
05-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Seriously, since I got back from Mexico, I have tried to be a good Planet member. I even posted a few "football" related topics. I think I have even received about 25 positive reps for funny shit I posted. But yet trolls just have to keep posting insults. Some folks are just D#CKS, and there is nothing you can do, but beat them down until they quit fuggin with you.

I would like to see the totals of how many Positive Reps I have given people on here, not to mention, Welcoming nOObs to the Planet. Yet, I get called a Rump Ranger and a dumbass every time I log on. :cuss:
dude, you're a little bitch!

Bowser
05-07-2006, 03:02 PM
I'll never get sick of watching Green knock defensive backs the **** out.

Halfcan
I think what would complete this shit-fest is an ebola appearance.

Yeah that always makes a thread better.

Skip Towne

"Die dumbass."

...one would think and old gentleman like skip wouldn't wish death on a 21 year old, FULL OF LIFE.
You're a liar too. You're only 20.

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 03:03 PM
I'll never get sick of watching Green knock defensive backs the **** out.

You know I had to put those in there! :D

Skip Towne
05-07-2006, 03:04 PM

"Die dumbass."

You f*ck with the bull, you get the horn.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 03:04 PM
See, that's why you don't understand!

The point of the post you just mocked was exactly that. It wasn't suppose to be witty. It was supposed to be generic. That's why I 'sarcastically' played it off as a work of art.

I might be new to this site, BUT AT LEAST I'M GOOD AT THE INTERNET. (Not sure if I'm proud of that, or...)

Okay that makes sense. So you are a Generic Troll-much better.

Phobia
05-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Yet, I get called a Rump Ranger and a dumbass every time I log on. :cuss:

I have never called you a Rump Ranger.

Hootie
You're a liar too. You're only 20.
Oh come on SKIPPY! Four more days until #21!

Halfcan
I don't think I ever used the term, 'fat ho', as I can't imagine ever using such a phrase.

However, I simply stated she 'sounds' like a fatty.

Yep Fatty sounds much better. :shake:

Hootie
05-07-2006, 03:07 PM
You f*ck with the bull, you get the horn.
well if you mess with hootie, you be slackin' on your duty!

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Here's a little behind-the-scenes peek at my amateur editing studio.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9968/studio3qp.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

4th and Long
05-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Here's a little behind-the-scenes peek at my amateur editing studio.
I want one of those!

Hootie
05-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Yep Fatty sounds much better. :shake:
I'm much too sophisticated to use a phrase such as 'fat ho.' I'm no wigger!

Hootie
05-07-2006, 03:09 PM
I want one of those!
mininova.org

I guarantee you can find that program on that website.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 03:10 PM
I have never called you a Rump Ranger.

lol that is true.

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 03:11 PM
mininova.org

I guarantee you can find that program on that website.

I paid top dollar for mine. Yup!

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 03:12 PM
well if you mess with hootie, you be slackin' on your duty!

Wow you can rap too. Impressive!

Hootie
05-07-2006, 03:13 PM
I paid top dollar for mine. Yup!
I bet.

Only dumbasses pay money for computer programs...and when it comes to computers, I don't picture you being a dumbass.

Hootie
05-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Wow you can rap too. Impressive!
I'm multi-talented!

JBucc
05-07-2006, 03:16 PM
I paid top dollar for mine. Yup!Sure ya did

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm multi-talented!

Usually when somone acts as arrogant as you, it really means they are insecure and have issues with their mother.

Hootie
05-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Usually when somone acts as arrogant as you, it really means they are insecure and have issues with their mother.
I see you attended KU...

On a more serious note...

I'd like to direct everyone to a post I made a few pages back. I'll quote it.

Hootie
05-07-2006, 03:20 PM
You're right.

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 03:20 PM
I want one of those!

I tried using Microsoft's POS at first, but it sucked.

I hear the industry standard is Adobe Premiere but I'm pretty comfortable with Camtasia right now.

If anyone has used AP maybe they can fill me in.

Spicy McHaggis
05-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Awesome work GoChiefs. I hope Croyle turns out to be close to the QB Trent is when he steps down. I was impressed by Trent's pocket presence in a lot of those clips and his patience in reading the D. Of course the parts of him lead blocking for Priest will never cease to amaze me either. [Raising glass] "To Trent Green, the best damn KC quarterback of my lifetime."

JBucc
05-07-2006, 03:22 PM
I tried using Microsoft's POS at first, but it sucked.

I hear the industry standard is Adobe Premiere but I'm pretty comfortable with Camtasia right now.

If anyone has used AP maybe they can fill me in.I'm downloading.....I mean buying Camtasia now. Is it easy to use?

Hootie
05-07-2006, 03:23 PM
I'm downloading.....I mean buying Camtasia now. Is it easy to use?
I found it on mininova, but no one is seeding it...and I don't trust limewire for software.

JBucc
05-07-2006, 03:24 PM
I found it on mininova, but no one is seeding it...and I don't trust limewire for software.I'm getting it from bittorrent.com

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 03:27 PM
I'm downloading.....I mean buying Camtasia now. Is it easy to use?

It only took me about an hour to learn it's inside and out. It's pretty efficient.

The only real complaint I have is that it sometimes the video lags when you're previewing your project (may vary depending on how fast your PC is). It makes it a little tough at times to get your cuts lined up correctly with the music. But when it compiles and spits out the video everything is usually peachy.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 03:30 PM
I see you attended KU...

On a more serious note...

I'd like to direct everyone to a post I made a few pages back. I'll quote it.

CMSU and like I said you have never added anything of importance-EVER! :shake:

Hootie
05-07-2006, 03:32 PM
CMSU and like I said you have never added anything of importance-EVER! :shake:
Ok...

What have you added that is SO important?!

Huh?

Yep.

unlurking
05-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Cripple Fight!!!!!!!!!

(Oh, nice vid CG, thanks)

milkman
05-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Even if it was only a joke, I'm glad you're back GC.

Dunit35
05-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Nice vid GC. Excellent work my man.

NewChief
05-07-2006, 06:06 PM
I'm on Mac and can't get it to work. DL'd divx and the other little file, but DivX gives me an error when I try to open the file with it. When I open with QT, I just get audio, no vid. May have to wait until I get to work tomorrow to view it.

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 06:13 PM
I'm on Mac and can't get it to work. DL'd divx and the other little file, but DivX gives me an error when I try to open the file with it. When I open with QT, I just get audio, no vid. May have to wait until I get to work tomorrow to view it.

You installed the Xvid codec and it still won't work?

Does quicktime play MPEG-4 (avi) files?

Something here might help:

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/xvid-player-mac.html

Or you can try the VLC player:

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/14738

Lord Bestyle
05-07-2006, 06:16 PM
GC,

About the only time I post on one of your threads is when you decide to bash on Apple. Supporting Mac servers is what I do for a living. But then I can't tell if you're serious or if you're just trying to stir up sh*t, like most of my Microsoftie friends. (Thanks for thinking of us in the codec. I just used VLC last time: http://www.videolan.org/vlc)

IAC, despite what any idiot on these boards says about you, these videos are just as good (better, IMHO) than anything NFL Films has put out. (Imagine what you could do with their film stock.) Excellent work, every Chiefs fan should download these and thank you.

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 06:25 PM
But then I can't tell if you're serious or if you're just trying to stir up sh*t, like most of my Microsoftie friends. (Thanks for thinking of us in the codec. I just used VLC last time: http://www.videolan.org/vlc)

ROFL

Not sure why you think I was trying to bash Mac, but I wasn't.

I am glad VLC seems to do the trick.

IAC, despite what any idiot on these boards says about you, these videos are just as good (better, IMHO) than anything NFL Films has put out. (Imagine what you could do with their film stock.) Excellent work, every Chiefs fan should download these and thank you.

Thanks. I would love to have some more film to use but DRU does a great job of providing me with plenty all the same. :)

I will settle for NFL Films music (used in the Tony film).

NewChief
05-07-2006, 07:01 PM
VLC worked, finally.

That's another awesome piece of work, GC. I kept waiting on the Green Bay OT game winner. Cool that you saved that one for last.

Red Dawg
05-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Fabulous job!

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 07:04 PM
VLC worked, finally.

That's another awesome piece of work, GC. I kept waiting on the Green Bay OT game winner. Cool that you saved that one for last.

I always save the best for last. :)

I should have put that pass Trent threw to Dante at the end of the Dallas game in there somewhere. :mad:

OnTheWarpath15
05-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Excellent work as always, gochiefs.

Who's the next one gonna be?

My vote would be for DJ......

The Kraken
05-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Excellent work as always, gochiefs.

Who's the next one gonna be?

My vote would be for DJ......

I only have like seven DJ clips...he'll be part of the defensive highlight reel though.

The Kraken
05-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Oops, I mean....GRARARAR!!! RAAAAAR!

OnTheWarpath15
05-07-2006, 09:14 PM
I only have like seven DJ clips...he'll be part of the defensive highlight reel though.

Lemme guess, 6 from the Jets game and the time he jacked up Jake the Fake?

Maybe a Jared Allen film?

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 09:25 PM

I have 20 clips of Allen...probably still not enough. And it would get repetitive. I'll just package them all together with the rest of the defensive highlights.

And I just realized I have to include Jerome Woods. :cuss:

Hootie
05-07-2006, 09:26 PM

DJ was solid...that little 'jab' wasn't necessary!

OnTheWarpath15
05-07-2006, 09:36 PM
DJ was solid...that little 'jab' wasn't necessary!

What jab?

It's highly doubtful that the 7 clips he has of DJ are just run of the mill clips of him making the tackle. If you've seen gochiefs work, it's obvious he's not going to use basic, boring clips.

He was a monster in the Jets game, and the hit on Jake was legendary.

DJ was solid......but his "Sportcenter" highlights came in a few games.

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 09:49 PM
DJ's clips are:

Westbrook hit
Tackle for 1-yard loss
Pennington Sack and FF
Hit on Bills TE
Plummer sack
Tackle for loss
Tackle for loss

chefsos
05-07-2006, 10:11 PM
Oops, I mean....GRARARAR!!! RAAAAAR!
That's your mulligan. Og the caveman slipped once, too. Once.

Chiefaholic
05-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Once again... Another great video of Trent Green. However, it's going to take one hell of a job to beat the one you did of Priest.

Hammock Parties
05-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Once again... Another great video of Trent Green. However, it's going to take one hell of a job to beat the one you did of Priest.

You didn't think this one was better? I did.

Chiefaholic
05-07-2006, 11:45 PM
You didn't think this one was better? I did.

I wasn't critizing the Trent video. I just thought the music and clips in the priest video were perfectly timed and "Superman" just fit his profile that year. Priest was incredible and one could only hope to see another year similiar to that one offensivly through LJ.

Inspector
05-08-2006, 07:22 AM
Nice job man.

Bob Dole
05-08-2006, 08:10 AM
Pure distilled film awesomeness, that's what.

Trent Green Highlight Film (http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/Trent%20Green%20Highlight%20Film.avi)

Isn't is amazing what Trent manages to do with a team that "needs receivers" every year? :rolleyes:

Bowser
05-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Isn't is amazing what Trent manages to do with a team that "needs receivers" every year? :rolleyes:

I pretty much thought the same thing after watching that.

Hell, he nearly threw for 4,000 with Larry Parker, Snoop Minnis, and that other guy at receiver his first year here.

Hammock Parties
05-08-2006, 08:15 AM
I pretty much thought the same thing after watching that.

Hell, he nearly threw for 4,000 with Larry Parker, Snoop Minnis, and that other guy at receiver his first year here.

Meh. Any QB could do that with the Chiefs offensive line.

Over-Head
05-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Goat Cheese, your back! :banghead:

(come on now, ya knew the "obligatory" smaque was coming)

vailpass
05-08-2006, 10:06 AM
The internet gimp is posting again, huh? I guess every classroom needs it's cripple.

Hammock Parties
05-08-2006, 10:09 AM
I guess every classroom needs it's cripple.

Sort of like Terrell Davis?

vailpass
05-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Sort of like Terrell Davis?

No, you're a Chiefs cripple. You know, the kind without any SB rings in your lifetime.

Hammock Parties
05-08-2006, 10:14 AM
No, you're a Chiefs cripple. You know, the kind without any SB rings in your lifetime.

By that definition, this site is full of cripples.

vailpass
05-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Jesus, you reply within five seconds of a post. Do you have anything at all in your life other than monitoring an intraweb BB day and night?
Wait, don't answer that. This site has attracted some real dandies over the last 3-4 years. Oh well, at least you don't want to cut off your cock.

Lurch
05-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Another awesome video. Thanks, GoChiefs.

Mr. Kotter
05-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Clayton!?

Where you been, dude? Don't let these jokers get to you....and, oh yeah.....THANKS for the videos, man. :thumb:

Hammock Parties
05-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Jesus, you reply within five seconds of a post. Do you have anything at all in your life other than monitoring an intraweb BB day and night?
Wait, don't answer that. This site has attracted some real dandies over the last 3-4 years. Oh well, at least you don't want to cut off your cock.

Someone needs to cut off your head. You're nothing but a shithead troll.

beer bacon
05-09-2006, 12:08 AM

That gay shit may fly over on the mane vailpass, but referring to yourself as a dandy won't make yourself any look any better over here.