PDA

View Full Version : The Learning Channel (TLC) commercial...LMAO! NSFW!

arrowheadnation
05-10-2006, 10:04 PM
At first my jaw dropped, but then I laughed my ass off. I'm sure this probably isn't real, but it's real funny.

http://www.starterupsteve.com/video/what_are_your_kids_learning.shtml

Bowser
05-10-2006, 10:07 PM
That shit ain't right.

arrowheadnation
05-10-2006, 10:09 PM
That shit ain't right.
I know, and I'm probably a horrible person for laughing at it, but I couldn't help it. You know you giggled a little bit too.

Bowser
05-10-2006, 10:10 PM
I know, and I'm probably a horrible person for laughing at it, but I couldn't help it. You know you giggled a little bit too.

I'd love to see them run it, just to see how fast PETA would shit their britches.......

KCChiefsMan
05-10-2006, 10:13 PM
:shake:

VonneMarie
05-10-2006, 10:23 PM
That's sick. :Lin:

stevieray
05-10-2006, 10:27 PM
What kind of parent lets their kid be a part of that?

arrowheadnation
05-10-2006, 10:33 PM
It looks like the little red headed boy off of that Wonder Showzen show on MTV2.

teedubya
05-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Must of been what happened to Dalebert Mercer when he was a kid.

el borracho
05-11-2006, 12:55 AM
If I had to guess it is probably the same parents that let The Enquirer photograph their child as "batboy."

Actually if I had to guess for real the kid has zero idea what the ad is for and his parents think it is a worthwhile PSA to remind other parents to do their jobs. Obviously, the sound is added later so all the kid in the video knows is that he is supposed to look at a moniter for a bit and run grab a poodle.

J Diddy
05-11-2006, 01:04 AM

The kind that A) want their kid to be picked on every day at school
B) wants to assure you will become the forty year virgin

chagrin
05-11-2006, 07:17 AM
Since this is NSFW, details please?

Clint in Wichita
05-11-2006, 07:38 AM
Since this is NSFW, details please?

A young child stares at his monitor, that we can't see, while sounds of man-on-sheep sex come from the speakers.

He then bolts from the room & returns seconds later with the family poodle. Throws it on the bed and shuts the door to his room. End of commercial.

It was very funny, and I see no problem with airing it.

burt
05-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Must of been what happened to Dalebert Mercer when he was a kid.

Well, Hali, I guess I am happy for you.....since you are obviously in love....yet again.....but......I hate to burst your bubble.....I just don't roll that way.......maybe this thread will give you ideas on how to....eliminate the frustration of your unfettered adoration....Just remember what Mr. Miagi told you "Wax on, Whacks off"......

While I appreciate the fact that I am in your thoughts....this is a problem I can't help you with....maybe Reaper will come over and you 2 can take each others....."problem" in hand.....and other edifaces.... you girls have fun......

DMAC
05-11-2006, 08:51 AM
What kind of parent lets their kid be a part of that?The same parent who puts their kids in the "I am 10 and still wet the bed" commercials.

chagrin
05-11-2006, 09:19 AM
The same parent who puts their kids in the "I am 10 and still wet the bed" commercials.

ROFL
No shit - excellent observation

chagrin
05-11-2006, 09:20 AM
A young child stares at his monitor, that we can't see, while sounds of man-on-sheep sex come from the speakers.

He then bolts from the room & returns seconds later with the family poodle. Throws it on the bed and shuts the door to his room. End of commercial.

WHAT?? Wicked!

Pants
05-11-2006, 12:05 PM
WHAT?? Wicked!

You also hear the dog whimper once the screen goes black. That's the sick part.

CoMoChief
05-11-2006, 12:10 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

ChiefaRoo
05-11-2006, 12:16 PM
At first my jaw dropped, but then I laughed my ass off. I'm sure this probably isn't real, but it's real funny.

http://www.starterupsteve.com/video/what_are_your_kids_learning.shtml

unacceptable

Fire Me Boy!
05-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Anyone ever seen the short film "Rejected"? Based about a guy that was commissioned to make a set of animated commercials for either TLC or The Discovery Channel?

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. See a little here: http://www.bitterfilms.com/rejecteddvd.html

Bearcat
05-11-2006, 12:47 PM

Can't forget the whimpering at the end ROFL

chiefsfaninNC
05-11-2006, 12:50 PM
WTF? This kid is retarded. I didn't need the internet to teach me that!