PDA

View Full Version : test

MOhillbilly
05-11-2006, 08:05 AM
im just gonna lay it out.

So MO was screwing around w/ a married broad last summer. Married gets prego. married broad tries to convince MO that it wasnt his(i quit ****ing around w/ her a month before ect) so the baby come 6 weeks early.
Due date was for late may.

So she asks if i want a test, i say ofcourse. Then she gets flakey. i tell her first i want to see said child. she gets even more flakey.
then procedes to tell me that if child is mine it would ruin her bullshit little reality. gets even more flakey.

she asks if MO will take custody of said child if test are positive for MOs DNA. MO plays coy but she knows MO. MO goes to war.
MO thinks that she knew all along and only after she snooped through her oldmans shit and found the starting of divorce procedings does she get worried and spill the beans.
yeah. he wants a test. makes MO think that she knows.

Question is if said broad doesnt want to grant MO a test how does mo go around getting one in the courts. MO has only delt w/ criminal lawyers never civil or family courts.
Im not going to jump the gun, but i want ammo.

StcChief
05-11-2006, 08:08 AM
As Part of her D proceedings this will come out. Test will be required as part of child support issue.

burt
05-11-2006, 08:14 AM
im just gonna lay it out.

So MO was screwing around w/ a married broad last summer. Married gets prego. married broad tries to convince MO that it wasnt his(i quit ****ing around w/ her a month before ect) so the baby come 6 weeks early.
Due date was for late may.

So she asks if i want a test, i say ofcourse. Then she gets flakey. i tell her first i want to see said child. she gets even more flakey.
then procedes to tell me that if child is mine it would ruin her bullshit little reality. gets even more flakey.

she asks if MO will take custody of said child if test are positive for MOs DNA. MO plays coy but she knows MO. MO goes to war.
MO thinks that she knew all along and only after she snooped through her oldmans shit and found the starting of divorce procedings does she get worried and spill the beans.
yeah. he wants a test. makes MO think that she knows.

Question is if said broad doesnt want to grant MO a test how does mo go around getting one in the courts. MO has only delt w/ criminal lawyers never civil or family courts.
Im not going to jump the gun, but i want ammo.

Sorry, I can't answer......I am laughing too hard because you are talking about yourself in the third person.....YOU CAN'T DO THAT AND BE SERIOUS.....

Phobia
05-11-2006, 08:16 AM
Family lawyers aren't much different than criminal lawyers. You're going to retain one and he'll take 20 hours and 6 months to get you a test when it should be a 10 minute phone call - maybe a letter.

Document every encounter with this woman. Record all conversations - especially if you actually want the child. If that mother is considering giving up the child then the kid is in for a hard life whether it's yours or not. Good luck with all this. I don't envy you one bit.

stumppy
05-11-2006, 08:20 AM
The only thing she wants a test for is future child support.
She'll never give up custody.

Edit:
Unless she is a real scumbag like my ex. Then she'll give it up as long as SHE doesn't have to pay child support.

cmh6476
05-11-2006, 08:24 AM
you more than likely dont need a lawyer. Try your local prosecuting attorney's office and see where they direct you. What county are you in and I'll look up the number...

MOhillbilly
05-11-2006, 08:43 AM
she would rather live in the hell she knows than better her life. She has one child w/ dude,she says shes worried about that but i know broad and shes more concerned w/ herself and what others would think.
Im not sure dude will actually do this anytime soon(hes ****ed on pills).
Child support doesnt scare me, if its my flesh and blood its my flesh and blood. I own my house have a decent steady job, dont do drugs rarely drink and basically have my shit straight.

Phob. thanks for the ideas. Im gonna see if i cant get her to descretely do a test and go from there. But i gotta know at this point.
Shes such a kiniver kaniver shell probably pull any stop she can to block my attempts. Which of course will dictate the actions i take if it comes back pos.

cmh6476
05-11-2006, 08:46 AM
I'm telling you, your local proescutor's office more than likely has a child-support division that can help you if you wish to have a paternity test done on the kid.

chagrin
05-11-2006, 08:46 AM
Yeah, no shit - If she can't prove it'ss yours, there is no issue. Good luck dude!

MOhillbilly
05-11-2006, 08:48 AM
I'm telling you, your local proescutor's office more than likely has a child-support division that can help you if you wish to have a paternity test done on the kid.
i dont want it in public till i know for sure. there are places here in town that will do them on the low low. (her oldman has intimate ties in the local law enforcement)
If push comes to shove ill go that route. But i need to convince her of option A.

I also get the feeling that if shes not back on her pills she will be soon.

cmh6476
05-11-2006, 08:50 AM
i dont want it in public till i know for sure. there are places here in town that will do them on the low low.
If push comes to shove ill go that route. But i need to convince her of option A.

I also get the feeling that if shes not back on her pills she will be soon.

I'm pretty sure everything with the prosecutor's office is strictly confidential, but I can see why you'd want to keep it on the down-low.

burt
05-11-2006, 08:54 AM
oh, you were bding serious.....sorry. I can't even understand how screwed up this must have you..... Dealing with a woman like her is taxing, to say the least. Don't let this just drop, otherwise, if it is your DNA involved....it can surface at any time....and cause a major rucus at unexpected times....usually at the worst time. Perservere. mo...perservere

MOhillbilly
05-11-2006, 09:08 AM
oh, you were bding serious.....sorry. I can't even understand how screwed up this must have you..... Dealing with a woman like her is taxing, to say the least. Don't let this just drop, otherwise, if it is your DNA involved....it can surface at any time....and cause a major rucus at unexpected times....usually at the worst time. Perservere. mo...perservere

yeah im not going to back down, ive stood on my own for so long that this doesnt have me freaked out as much as im looking for a logical answer to rectify this.

Rain Man
05-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Yikes. Not a good situation.

I have no experience or expertise to offer any advice, other than the obvious advice of having the paternity test mailed to you directly from the lab/doctor.

Chiefnj
05-11-2006, 11:05 AM
She sounds like a great catch. Congratulations.

KCTitus
05-11-2006, 11:29 AM
I used to hear ads on the radio for a dna test kit that you could order and all you had to do was swab the kid and yourself and send it in.

Dont remember the name of the outfit though...try googling paternity testing.

Brock
05-11-2006, 11:57 AM
you did a bad bad thing.

MOhillbilly
05-11-2006, 11:57 AM
you did a bad bad thing.

ROFL

chiefsfaninNC
05-11-2006, 01:12 PM
I would say call a couple of Lawyers and get some initial advice. Most give an initial consultation for free. Ask if you can sue her in court to get a test done. Then go to her and tell her if she doesn't go with you to get the test done that you are prepared to go to court to obtain an order. I am unsure if you can force her into a paternity test if she is not claiming anything against you. I assume you are not listed on the birth certificate.

picasso
05-11-2006, 01:29 PM
you did a bad bad thing.

With a bad bad woman.
For having your shit straight as you say you sure screwed the pooch on this decision. Good luck to ya!! :shake:

htismaqe
05-11-2006, 01:32 PM
As Part of her D proceedings this will come out. Test will be required as part of child support issue.

It MAY be required.

I do know a guy that is paying for another man's kid, becuase he was the "breadwinner" during the child's formative years...

ChiefsOne
05-11-2006, 01:40 PM

There won't be any test unless there is a question.

I would let her know that you will pursue this if she doesn't find out for sure. Tell her you want a copy of the paternity from the doc.

MOhillbilly
05-11-2006, 01:56 PM
With a bad bad woman.
For having your shit straight as you say you sure screwed the pooch on this decision. Good luck to ya!! :shake:

if you only knew how far ive come. I really didnt say **** it im not living this way anymore till after my family trip back east.
Im not going back.

Iowanian
05-11-2006, 02:01 PM
The easiest way might just be to tell the guy its more than likely your kid...he might force the issue for the test.

A kid will change your life.

MOhillbilly
05-11-2006, 02:27 PM
The easiest way might just be to tell the guy its more than likely your kid...he might force the issue for the test.

A kid will change your life.

ive thought about this, but hes affraid to divorce because he stands to lose a large inheritance(so she says). churchy B.S.

Life is about change Iowa.

StcChief
05-11-2006, 02:28 PM
It MAY be required.

I do know a guy that is paying for another man's kid, becuase he was the "breadwinner" during the child's formative years...

Yeah...The current partner would be a fool not to have the test, thinking she is or maybe cheating on him. bad relations already etc.

MO D papers want to know if she is currently preg or NOT....

I'm just glad I'm fixed. :p
There is Never a question. Challenge all day, my doctor has insurance for this crap.

BIG_DADDY
05-11-2006, 02:33 PM
She sounds like a great catch. Congratulations.

Yea that's what he needs to hear right now. :shake:

Good luck MO, I am sure you will know soon enough.

MOhillbilly
05-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Yeah...The current partner would be a fool not to have the test, thinking she is or maybe cheating on him. bad relations already etc.

MO D papers want to know if she is currently preg or NOT....

I'm just glad I'm fixed. :p
There is Never a question. Challenge all day, my doctor has insurance for this crap.

hes a fool he takes up to 15 tramadol a day for "pain".