PDA

View Full Version : IT'S LAW TIME, WOMAN!

RealSNR
05-11-2006, 09:52 PM
I think I just heard at the local Denny's two booths away from some guy talking to his girlfriend about a discussion that Carl had with Ty Law and it was something about Carl saying to Ty that he would be happy to have Law here in KC for the right price and Law said "okay, well, we'll see."

But I mean, it's gonna happen, right?

NJ Chief Fan
05-11-2006, 09:54 PM

:shrug:

Simplex3
05-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Two concerns:

1. You are now giving credence to s**t you overhear at a Denny's.

2. You're at a Denny's.

greg63
05-11-2006, 10:04 PM
I think I just heard at the local Denny's two booths away from some guy talking to his girlfriend about a discussion that Carl had with Ty Law and it was something about Carl saying to Ty that he would be happy to have Law here in KC for the right price and Law said "okay, well, we'll see."

:nosmilie:

greg63
05-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Two concerns:

2. You're at a Denny's.

ROFL

Kinda what I thought.

RealSNR
05-11-2006, 10:05 PM
:clap: :mad: :deevee: :hmmm: :rolleyes: :drool: :( :harumph: :no smilie: :p
:cuss:

Halfcan
05-11-2006, 10:05 PM

Did you run into Ozzy?

RealSNR
05-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Two concerns:

2. You're at a Denny's.Two concerns:

1. You're taking me seriously

2. You're bad-mouthing Denny's

RealSNR
05-11-2006, 10:07 PM
Where's tk13 when you need him?

greg63
05-11-2006, 10:07 PM
:clap: :mad: :deevee: :hmmm: :rolleyes: :drool: :( :harumph: :p
:cuss:
ROFL :thumb:

RealSNR
05-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Did you run into Ozzy?You know, I very well could have. He was in town a month ago.

Simplex3
Two concerns:

1. You're taking me seriously

2. You're bad-mouthing Denny's
Two responses:

1. I never, ever, under any circumstances short of an explosion, take you seriously.

2. You must be a racist. I heard on the news that everyone at Denny's hates black people.

Mohammed
I was there at the Denny's. It's not true. They were just yanking your chain.

RealSNR
05-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Two responses:

1. I never, ever, under any circumstances short of an explosion, take you seriously.

2. You must be a racist. I heard on the news that everyone at Denny's hates black people.You'll have to deal with Halfcan on that 2nd one. It is a well-known fact that the members of band Rush frequently dine at Denny's across the country.

greg63
05-11-2006, 10:12 PM
You'll have to deal with Halfcan on that 2nd one. It is a well-known fact that the members of band Rush frequently dine at Denny's across the country.

...So your a Rush fan???

Simplex3
05-11-2006, 10:13 PM
You'll have to deal with Halfcan on that 2nd one. It is a well-known fact that the members of band Rush frequently dine at Denny's across the country.
Ok, so you're either a racist or a horrid musician.

RealSNR
05-11-2006, 10:14 PM
...So your a Rush fan???Nah, I just like giving Halfcan shit

Who doesn't

Reaper16
05-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Two concerns:

2. You're at a Denny's.
Is it Dennys or Perkins that Carl negotiates in at River Falls? I can never remember.

Anyway, ROFL, @ 2. To quote Drew Carey: "The only comfort you can take from eating at a Denny’s is that you know for sure that all over America, everyone else at a Denny’s is just as unhappy as you are."

Demonpenz
05-11-2006, 11:24 PM
talk about a grand slap

Stinger
05-11-2006, 11:32 PM
This reminds me about that Lewis Black routine

If it wasn't for my horse ...

Nzoner
05-11-2006, 11:50 PM
2. You're at a Denny's.

My first thought and what's even funnier is the mrs and I drove by our local Denny's just tonight and the parking lot was packed and I said something along the lines of,"you gotta be kidding me,who eats at that dump."

Nightwish
05-12-2006, 12:40 AM
This reminds me about that Lewis Black routine
Only the greatest comic alive today!

Nightwish
05-12-2006, 12:41 AM
Ok, so you're either a racist or a horrid musician.
Okay, now you must die in a manner most foul!

Red Dawg
05-12-2006, 05:20 AM
Two concerns:

2. You're at a Denny's.

I don't think I like your tone! WTF IS WRONG WITH DENNY'S?

Ne14a40
05-12-2006, 02:09 PM
sign him

Predarat
05-12-2006, 02:33 PM
The last time I was at a Dennys, or it might have been a Shoneys, I got kicked out because I ordered the buffet, and I wanted the last greasy pork chop. The problem is the guy on the other side reached for it at the same time. IMO buffet etiquitte gives the benefit of the doubt to the person whos side the food is on. So if it were the last piece of smoked ham, which was on the other guys side I would have yielded it to him. But being it was a pork chop and on my side it was rightfully mine. He wouldnt yield and my tongs slipped off the last greasy pork chop and to my horror, the other guys tongs held steadfast and he guided it successfully to his plate. I proceeded to the other side of the buffet line and punched him and we proceeded to fight. The managers broke it up, but I slipped the last greasy pork chop into my pocket as the pndemonium insued. Victory never tasted as sweet as the winnings of a fight over the last greasy pork chop!

Dr. Johnny Fever
05-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Two concerns:

I'm pretty damn close to almost positive that he was foolin man.

StcChief
05-12-2006, 03:05 PM
The last time I was at a Dennys, or it might have been a Shoneys, I got kicked out because I ordered the buffet, and I wanted the last greasy pork chop. The problem is the guy on the other side reached for it at the same time. IMO buffet etiquitte gives the benefit of the doubt to the person whos side the food is on. So if it were the last piece of smoked ham, which was on the other guys side I would have yielded it to him. But being it was a pork chop and on my side it was rightfully mine. He wouldnt yield and my tongs slipped off the last greasy pork chop and to my horror, the other guys tongs held steadfast and he guided it successfully to his plate. I proceeded to the other side of the buffet line and punched him and we proceeded to fight. The managers broke it up, but I slipped the last greasy pork chop into my pocket as the pndemonium insued. Victory never tasted as sweet as the winnings of a fight over the last greasy pork chop!

ROFL So did you eat in from of him outside.????

Baby Lee
05-12-2006, 03:14 PM
ROFL ROFL - I think I saw that on an episode of My Name is Earl.

Coach
05-12-2006, 03:18 PM

Is that you Whitlock?

greg63
05-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Nah, I just like giving Halfcan shit

Who doesn't

I see.

:nosmilie:

Moooo
05-12-2006, 09:36 PM

Bank it. Everyone knows Denny's is whee all interactions go down. Carl and Ty were actually in there about 15 minutes before you, so that's how the guy knew.

But seriously...how much we want it to, the guy at Denny's doesn't make us any closer to getting him.

Moooo