PDA

View Full Version : Gummo

Otter
05-12-2006, 10:42 AM
I watched this last night, what the hell was this movie all about? Don’t you guys have dentists out the mid-west?

I'm really un-motivated towards work today.

Wile_E_Coyote
05-12-2006, 11:26 AM
they removed the draftplanet forum(not that I care one way or the other). What this has to do with Gummo? I don't know. But there is not suppose to be such a thing as "just a coincidence." We are just left with theories and wild ass guesses & who couldn't use a little wild ass

Otter
05-12-2006, 11:34 AM
they removed the draftplanet forum(not that I care one way or the other). What this has to do with Gummo? I don't know. But there is not suppose to be such a thing as "just a coincidence." We are just left with theories and wild ass guesses & who couldn't use a little wild ass

I should have checked out Tamba Hali's college stats before I posted this, my bad.

elvomito
05-12-2006, 01:06 PM
ha! if you watched gummo, also check out "ken park"
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a187/goatsax/gummo7.jpg
bunny, you smell like PU**Y!
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/oliveortwist/gummo.gif

kindra68
05-12-2006, 01:16 PM
that movie scared me a little.

Baby Lee
05-12-2006, 01:22 PM
ha! if you watched gummo, also check out "ken park"
Where?
Never saw it released anywhere domestically, and it's been on my 'look for' list on Netflix for an eon.

Otter
05-12-2006, 02:04 PM
No one ever bites on my threads while I'm around to answer.

:cuss:

that movie scared me a little.

Yeah, it was really wierd. I still don't know if it meant anything but I didn't look away the whole time. It was one big train wreck. Creepy.

I'm off to enjoy the weekend.

elvomito
05-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Where?
Never saw it released anywhere domestically, and it's been on my 'look for' list on Netflix for an eon.
i got one off ebay for $5 a while back. it'll probably never be released here.
lemme know if you want one

Megbert
05-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Sad thing about this movie is I 'recognized' some of those poeple. Guy wrestling a chair, to the guy pimping out his mentally challenged wife. Ahhh childhood.

Wilson
05-12-2006, 04:05 PM
I'll never hear Madonna's "Like a Prayer" the same again.

Watching Soloman do those wierd cadence steps and the Mom coming down.

Man that movie is creepy.