PDA

View Full Version : Parents SUCK!!!

kczoo
05-14-2006, 06:24 AM
I went to my nephews HS Baseball game yesterday, as I always do. These guys were playing about 25 miles from home and had about 12 parents total there including a bus driver. The other team had about the same. People pay for NFL MLB gear for their kids and watch pro games, but show not alot of support for their developing kids. I cant wait to coach my son (Hes still in the womb). Im going to be all over that, for all the kids.

teedubya
05-14-2006, 07:28 AM
You know, if more female parents sucked... there would be less children.

Frankie
05-14-2006, 07:46 AM
Parents SUCK!!!
Gee, I don't know about yours. But I'm sure MY dad never has. :shrug:

Bugeater
05-14-2006, 10:33 AM
I believe the children are the future. That's why we must stop them now.

Lzen
05-14-2006, 10:42 AM
I've seen some of that with my son's football team. 25 football players and less parents than that were there for games late in the season. Not that anyone cares, but I can honestly say that I've been to all my 2 boys games - football, soccer, baseball, & basketball. I've also coached their soccer and basketball teams. My point is that not all parents suck.

BucEyedPea
05-14-2006, 11:17 AM
I've seen some of that with my son's football team. 25 football players and less parents than that were there for games late in the season. Not that anyone cares, but I can honestly say that I've been to all my 2 boys games - football, soccer, baseball, & basketball. I've also coached their soccer and basketball teams. My point is that not all parents suck.

I've noticed the same.
I try to go to at least some of my daugther's games, especially if home.
It's just that sometimes I get carried away screaming and yelling I embarass her.

LiL stumppy
05-14-2006, 12:47 PM
I went to my nephews HS Baseball game yesterday, as I always do. These guys were playing about 25 miles from home and had about 12 parents total there including a bus driver. The other team had about the same. People pay for NFL MLB gear for their kids and watch pro games, but show not alot of support for their developing kids. I cant wait to coach my son (Hes still in the womb). Im going to be all over that, for all the kids.

What school does he go to,and who were they playing.