PDA

View Full Version : Y'Know, Seriously, How Could Any Student Learn...

Amnorix
05-15-2006, 08:50 AM
...while sitting in a classroom with a teacher this hot.

Here's the story -- a teacher in West Boca, Florida got into trouble, but not fired, after it was determined that her posing for a bikini spread wasn't, you know, illegal or anything.

Here's the story:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-pteacher11may11,0,3144952.story?track=mostemailedlink

And here's the teacher that is approximately 11,958,663 times hotter than any teacher I ever had, that's for damn sure.

http://www.netenigma.com/gto/ericachevillar/erica.html

jspchief
05-15-2006, 08:54 AM
She's a high school teacher.

Yea, I'd jack off to her yearbook picture.

Amnorix
05-15-2006, 08:55 AM
I'd prefer jacking to this: :D :drool:

http://www.netenigma.com/gto/ericachevillar/erica-lee-20.jpg

ChiefsCountry
05-15-2006, 09:00 AM
My 8th grade teacher was pretty close to being that hot. She only stayed for two weeks, quit and went back to work at Hooters.

Hammock Parties
05-15-2006, 09:11 AM
GOT MY PENCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!

GIMME SOMETHIN' TO WRITE ON!

Bob Dole
05-15-2006, 09:25 AM
Bob Dole prefers his women with an ass, but Bob Dole could be convinced to make an exception in this case.

http://www.netenigma.com/gto/ericachevillar/erica-lee-07.jpg

InChiefsHeaven
05-15-2006, 09:26 AM
Holy crap! Yeah, I wouldn't learn much from this lady...

...but I'd be happily stupid for the whole school year...

Rain Man
05-15-2006, 09:27 AM
This is a potential answer to our nation's education issues. Put teachers like this in the public school system teaching challenging courses like calculus and physics. Students (well, male students anyway) would do whatever it took to get to that course.

You'd probably have a lot more parental involvement (well, male parents anyway) in parent-teacher conferences, too.

Yessiree, this is the answer. Especially if you combine it with my other "Get an A, visit a brothel" concept.

Rausch
05-15-2006, 09:28 AM
Speaking from the point of view of a guy who only went 4 fridays his whole senior year I think I've solved attendance problems in our high schools...

el borracho
05-15-2006, 10:08 AM
At the risk or internet ridicule, I would say she is actually not all that appealing to me. She has no ass, she has fake tits and she looks like she had a nose job.

InChiefsHeaven
05-15-2006, 10:15 AM
At the risk or internet ridicule, I would say she is actually not all that appealing to me. She has no ass, she has fake tits and she looks like she had a nose job.

...and as a high school senior, you wouldn't want to hit that...

el borracho
05-15-2006, 10:29 AM
As a high school senior sure, but she is not that appealing to me now. Too fake.

InChiefsHeaven
05-15-2006, 10:34 AM
As a high school senior sure, but she is not that appealing to me now. Too fake.

Fair enough, but...

http://www.netenigma.com/gto/ericachevillar/erica-lee-24.jpg

That seems like a relatively nice butt...

Radar Chief
05-15-2006, 10:36 AM

That shouldn’t be considered the benchmark of anything but the sheer horniness of a “high school senior”. At that age, I’d have humped a couch if the cushions were fluffy enough.

Radar Chief
05-15-2006, 10:39 AM
she has fake tits

I’m pretty sure they’ll still taste like nipple. :shrug:

she looks like she had a nose job

I’d have a hard time noticing with my balls bounce’n off’er chin. ;)

She has no ass

Got me there. I generally like a woman to have more junk in’er trunk, but that wouldn’t keep me from hit’n it. :thumb:

Rausch
05-15-2006, 10:40 AM
Speaking from the point of view of a guy who only went 4 fridays his whole senior year I think I've solved attendance problems in our high schools...

thebrad84
05-15-2006, 10:57 AM
:drool: Good Lord. Can you imagine what the traffic was like on that website within 5 minutes after the first male student at that school came across those pictures. The news probably spread like wild fire on a 100 degree, 50mph wind day. Something tells me Kleenex sales increased at the local grocery store on that day as well.

Rain Man
05-15-2006, 12:12 PM
If you put someone like this in front of a calculus or physics class, it would be great motivation for students (well, male students) to work hard in math and get all of the necessary prerequisites. An army of these teachers could make the American educational system great again.

Bob Dole
05-15-2006, 12:23 PM

Is there an echo in here?

Rain Man
05-15-2006, 12:45 PM
I'd like to learn more about the National Bikini Team. I support women's sports, and I want to support the team in the upcoming Bikinilympics.

http://www.usanbt.com/index.shtml

After much debate, I voted for Jamie Westenhiser as the Bikini Team Member of the month. However, I got an error when I submitted my vote. Should I call someone to report this?

Aries Walker
05-15-2006, 01:10 PM
The photo spread concerned West Boca Raton High Principal Fran Giblin, who said Wednesday that it's important for teachers to set the "highest standards for students."
I'll never understand the connection between being comfortable with your sexual appearance and setting low standards are so connected to some people.

Posing in a bikini and having moral standards are not mutually exclusive.

Also: Damn, she's hot.

KCTitus
05-15-2006, 01:35 PM
I'd like to learn more about the National Bikini Team. I support women's sports, and I want to support the team in the upcoming Bikinilympics.

I agree, when are the opening ceremonies for the Bikinilympics?

KChiefs1
05-15-2006, 01:46 PM
http://www.netenigma.com/gto/ericachevillar/erica-lee-20.jpg

My Ideal Woman creamy skin straight teeth curly hair amazing breasts (Schrutes produce very thirsty babies) attracted to two ethnicities(white and indian).Let me describe the perfect date with this teacher:
I take her out to a nice dinner. She looks amazing. Some guys tries to hit on her...now he wants to fight me...so I grab him...throw him into the jukebox! Then the other ninja's got a knife, he comes at me, we grapple, I turn his knife on him. Blood on the dance floor. She's scared now. I take her home. I'm holding her in my arms. I reach in for a kiss...I hear something in the leaves, I flip her around, she gets a poison arrow right in her back. She was in on it the whole time...but I knew!

Rain Man
05-15-2006, 02:16 PM
So in your perfect date, the woman dies?

Better not put that in your match.com profile.

journeyscarab
05-15-2006, 03:01 PM
I like teachers. When you do something wrong, they make you do it again. ~ Rodney Dangerfield.

58-4ever
05-15-2006, 03:10 PM
So in your perfect date, the woman dies?

Better not put that in your match.com profile.
ROFL

stevieray
05-15-2006, 03:11 PM
She isn't that fine, IMO.

big nasty kcnut
05-15-2006, 03:18 PM
Once again i posed this question why wasn't these kind of teachers were at my high school.

teedubya
05-15-2006, 04:40 PM
el borracho is t3h gh3y.

Rain Man
05-15-2006, 04:43 PM
el borracho is t3h gh3y.

It's not polite to pick on blind people.

RedNFeisty
05-15-2006, 04:46 PM
I would try and learn quit a few things. :evil:

If only I could have learned what I know now in high school. :)

FAX
05-15-2006, 04:48 PM

That's what I was thinking, Mr. stevieray. An impressive physique to be sure, but she has squirrel teeth.

Wait a minute. Girl looks like squirrel. Squirrel loves nuts. FAX has nuts.

I like her.

FAX

Rain Man
05-15-2006, 04:50 PM
My three most attractive teachers ever:

1. Miss Jaeger, my 10th-grade Algebra II teacher. I think she was part Native American - small petite brunette. She actively hated me, though, because I got framed for something in the classroom, so there was no chance of her LeTourneauing me.

2. Ms. Schumaker, my 8th-grade Earth Science teacher. Classic curvy brunette, with the bonus that she knew a lot about vulcanology. Nothing's sexier than a beautiful scientist.

3. Um, I think I only had two mega-attractive teachers.

teedubya
05-15-2006, 04:52 PM
I would have had difficulty walking to the chalkboard in her class.

RedNFeisty
05-15-2006, 04:56 PM

That was my first thought, however, she is pretty especially for a school teacher. Hot chicks have better things to do than deal with other peoples misfits.

thebrad84
05-15-2006, 05:01 PM
That was my first thought, however, she is pretty especially for a school teacher. Hot chicks have better things to do than deal with other peoples misfits.
Exactly. I think a lot of people seem to be forgetting that. She's a friggin SCHOOL TEACHER. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I had no teachers k-12 that were any where close to her hotness. While just an average model, she is ridiculously hot for a school teacher.

FAX
05-15-2006, 05:11 PM
While just an average model, she is ridiculously hot for a school teacher.

Quite so, Mr. thebrad84. She is also ridiculously hot for an automobile mechanic, an obstetrician, and a Hearst Castle tour guide. Yet, she is none of those things.

She does, however, have squirrel teeth and that's enough for me.

FAX

chiefs4me
05-15-2006, 05:13 PM
hmmm, it's not that bad when you just read this story or see that one picture, but when you go to the website and see all of her pictures, then there is no way I would want her teaching MY child...I mean, what would she really be teaching him????

StcChief
05-15-2006, 05:15 PM
hmmm, it's not that bad when you just read this story or see that one picture, but when you go to the website and see all of her pictures, then there is no way I would want her teaching MY child...I mean, what would she really be teaching him????

How much wood can appear in class at one time.
:p

Rain Man
05-15-2006, 05:19 PM

Physics.

chiefs4me
05-15-2006, 05:25 PM
How much wood can appear in class at one time.
:p

Considering I have 3 sons, that could be a problem..ROFL

OnTheWarpath15
05-15-2006, 07:39 PM

Anatomy......

Simplex3
05-15-2006, 07:57 PM
She's certainly hot. When I was in high school I would love to have been the unnamed student when she was brought up on charges for "molesting" me.

However, note to the photographer:

TP rolls and hot chicks should never be in the same pic.

http://www.netenigma.com/gto/ericachevillar/erica-lee-19.jpg

InChiefsHeaven
05-15-2006, 08:12 PM
And still, she looks hotter than all of the Chiefs Cheerleaders...

Skip Towne
05-15-2006, 08:23 PM
Not impressed. I hate phony boobs.

OldTownChief
05-15-2006, 08:48 PM
TP rolls and hot chicks should never be in the same pic.

http://www.netenigma.com/gto/ericachevillar/erica-lee-19.jpg

ROFL Good point. Might as well stick a box of Maxi Pads in there.

Hammock Parties
05-15-2006, 08:48 PM
Oh yeah. She's got those big jaws...plenty of surface area to slap your dick on.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7942/ericachevillar056qb3sg.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Iowanian
05-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Got it baaaaaaaad got it baaaaaaaad gotit baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.....sooooooooooooo baaaaaaad.

Yeah...I'd have found a way for detention.

not a new concept in my hs career though...

Skip Towne
05-15-2006, 09:38 PM
Got it baaaaaaaad got it baaaaaaaad gotit baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.....sooooooooooooo baaaaaaad.

Yeah...I'd have found a way for detention.

not a new concept in my hs career though...
You don't see many women up there in Ohio do you?

FAX
05-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Sheep speech?

FAX

BucEyedPea
05-15-2006, 09:44 PM
This is a potential answer to our nation's education issues. Put teachers like this in the public school system teaching challenging courses like calculus and physics. Students (well, male students anyway) would do whatever it took to get to that course.

It would bring 'em in for sure, at least the male students.
But they wouldn't learn anything, because studies show that a beautiful woman just makes men stupid...or act stupid. Witness this thread. ROFL

You'd probably have a lot more parental involvement (well, male parents anyway) in parent-teacher conferences, too.
The divorce rate would also skyrocket!

Now lemme tell you 'bout my super hot OBGYN! :D

BucEyedPea
05-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Not impressed. I hate phony noobs.

fixed it. :)

Rain Man
05-16-2006, 07:56 AM
Not impressed. I hate phony boobs.

Is that aimed at me?

Aries Walker
05-16-2006, 09:20 AM
Even if you think she's not the hottest model in the world, I still can't see her being any less hot than Mrs. McGinnest or Mrs. Helfin from my grade school.

Amnorix
05-16-2006, 09:25 AM
That was my first thought, however, she is pretty especially for a school teacher.

:spock: WTF? Are you guys going to the Playboy Mansion or hanging out at South Beach all the time or something? I mean, she's pretty f'n hot.

I mean, she's not necessarily the hottest thing that ever walked planet earth, but still. I mean.

err...

HOT!

RedNFeisty
05-16-2006, 09:40 AM
:spock: WTF? Are you guys going to the Playboy Mansion or hanging out at South Beach all the time or something? I mean, she's pretty f'n hot.

I mean, she's not necessarily the hottest thing that ever walked planet earth, but still. I mean.

err...

HOT!

The cheerleaders at my high school were much better than this lady. Plus, she looks like almost every other blond out there, not to mention I like brunettes or redheads over blonds.

RedNFeisty
05-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Oh yeah. She's got those big jaws...plenty of surface area to slap your dick on.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7942/ericachevillar056qb3sg.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I think her face looks much better in this picture than in her modeling pictures.

Rain Man
05-16-2006, 09:44 AM

err...

HOT!

While we're at it, I went to the Louvre a few years ago, and Da Vinci clearly messed up a brush stroke in the lower right corner of the Mona Lisa. I don't tolerate that kind of flaw.

FAX
05-16-2006, 09:52 AM
While we're at it, I went to the Louvre a few years ago, and Da Vinci clearly messed up a brush stroke in the lower right corner of the Mona Lisa. I don't tolerate that kind of flaw.

I know exactly what you mean, Mr. Rain Man. The same thing with that Venus de Milo chick for example. I mean, no arms?

She looks like she worked as a tour guide at the Melos candy factory or something.

FAX

Rain Man
05-16-2006, 09:59 AM
I know exactly what you mean, Mr. Rain Man. The same thing with that Venus de Milo chick for example. I mean, no arms?

She looks like she worked as a tour guide at the Melos candy factory or something.

FAX

ROFL

Yeah, I don't tolerate imperfection. And about that...that...heck, I can't top the Venus de Milo one.

dtrain
05-16-2006, 11:01 AM

Yessiree, this is the answer. Especially if you combine it with my other "Get an A, visit a brothel" concept.

ROFL That concept definitely deserves a rep!!!

StcChief
05-16-2006, 11:01 AM
I guess teaching is only her first career choice...working her way up the best way she knows how.

Clint in Wichita
05-16-2006, 11:04 AM
I have no problem with attractive women earning a living, but I do have a problem with whooers earning a living as teachers.

ROYC75
05-16-2006, 11:05 AM
Some of you guys are way too picky ..........:shake:

RedNFeisty
05-16-2006, 11:21 AM
Some of you guys are way too picky ..........:shake:

I am not desprate to get laid, I can be picky. :p