PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE HELL CW

Ultra Peanut
05-15-2006, 06:46 PM
7TH ****ING HEAVEN WHAT THE HELL

IF YOU DON'T RENEW VERONICA MARS I WILL END YOU

Rain Man
05-15-2006, 06:51 PM
Tell me about it. I saw the season finale of Malcolm in the Middle last night, and it was the first episode I'd seen in two years. Fox kept moving it all over the dial. It makes me so mad that I want to... to... I'm powerless to do anything about it.

Crush
05-15-2006, 08:31 PM
Um... Rain Man I think that was the Series Finale of Malcom in the Middle.

tk13
05-15-2006, 08:38 PM
You will know Thursday when it's canceled in favor of "America's Next Top Model and the Beast". So sit down and shut up!

stevieray
05-15-2006, 08:40 PM
Seventh Heaven...

man, I'm old. But not as old as Bob Dole.

Thig Lyfe
05-15-2006, 11:13 PM
I've watched only 5 total minutes of Veronica Mars, but I know it's BS what CW has done.

Ultra Peanut
05-16-2006, 01:24 AM
No BS just yet... well, aside from bringing the worst show ever back from its long-overdue grave before the dirt even dries up. The CW is supposedly looking at bringing Invasion over if ABC cancels it, but that's a far less egregious offense.

Word is VM may get a 13-episode commitment, with the back 9 being picked up if the ratings are decent. The "three big mystery arcs" format of the season will be due to this.

Demonpenz
05-16-2006, 01:36 AM
rumers say blue coller TV might have a home on t he cw ;)

Rausch
05-16-2006, 02:08 AM
I think Blue October is some pretty good stuff...

Baby Lee
05-16-2006, 01:32 PM
It's Official: Veronica Mars Renewed, Everwood Dead
Straight from the horse's mouth, Rob Thomas just e-mailed me to confirm that Veronica Mars has been renewed for a third season. The show got a 22-episode order that, depending on ratings, can be reduced to 13. Very reliable sources, meanwhile, are also telling me that One Tree Hill will be back and Everwood is, in fact, dead. Talk about injustice.

Posted by TV Guide's Michael Ausiello 05/16/2006 2:11 PM

kaplin42
05-16-2006, 01:34 PM
just out of curiousity, what is CW?

Baby Lee
05-16-2006, 02:02 PM
just out of curiousity, what is CW?
Clarence Weidman, hitman for the Kanes.

j/k.

CW is the moniker for the merger of UPN [owned by CBS], and the WB.

Infidel Goat
05-16-2006, 02:05 PM
It's Official: Veronica Mars Renewed, Everwood Dead
Straight from the horse's mouth, Rob Thomas just e-mailed me to confirm that Veronica Mars has been renewed for a third season. The show got a 22-episode order that, depending on ratings, can be reduced to 13. Very reliable sources, meanwhile, are also telling me that One Tree Hill will be back and Everwood is, in fact, dead. Talk about injustice.

Posted by TV Guide's Michael Ausiello 05/16/2006 2:11 PM

Well, I'm thankful that Veronica Mars is back.

I'm hoping that it will be paired with Gilmore Girls by the CW. I suppose if it doesn't get decent ratings then, I couldn't complain too much if it was eventually cancelled.

I think I was the one ChiefsPlanet person who listed Veronica Mars in his top three tv shows (after Lost and 24).

--Infidel Goat

kaplin42
05-16-2006, 02:29 PM
Clarence Weidman, hitman for the Kanes.

j/k.

CW is the moniker for the merger of UPN [owned by CBS], and the WB.

ahhh I vaguely remember hearing about that. Thank you for clearing it up for me.

Ultra Peanut
05-16-2006, 07:47 PM
CW? IT'S A DONE DEAL!

Ultra Peanut
05-16-2006, 07:54 PM
Sucks for Everwood, by the way. I didn't watch it regularly, but the episodes I did see of it were far superior to 7th Dreck and the standard WB fare.

I'm hoping that it will be paired with Gilmore Girls by the CW. That's been the theory for the longest time, and I'd be stunned if that wasn't what happened. Even some of the execs have mentioned that it would be a dream pairing. It makes a lot more sense than ANTM, that's for sure.

I think I was the one ChiefsPlanet person who listed Veronica Mars in his top three tv shows (after Lost and 24).In his top three TV shows? Maybe... but VM was 1b to Arrested Development's 1a, ever since I got hooked during the first season. Now that the best show in TV history has come to an end, that top spot is V's all the way.

keg in kc
05-18-2006, 06:03 PM
I listed Veronica in my top 5, behind Battlestar Galactica and Lost.

And it looks like it is paired up with Gilmore Girls, which I've never watched.

Still can't believe it was beaver, but it makes since when I think back to his problems with mac.

Ultra Peanut
05-18-2006, 08:06 PM
HIS NAME IS CASSIDY! :(

Baby Lee
05-19-2006, 05:28 AM
I'm hoping that it will be paired with Gilmore Girls
After they sh!t the bed in the season finale and lost Mommy and Poppy in a contract dispute, GG might weigh VM down, rather than the other way around.